Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Portland Summer (2018)

"Hye-Jin cools off to beat the heat."

7
3 Comments 3
495 Views 495
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Story based on real experiences in Portland, OR, with some embellishment."

Beating the summer heat (2018)

This is Hye-Jin, the Korean-American who can’t get enough thrills wearing sexy lingerie and nylons in public. I guess it’s the exhibitionist in me that drives me to flash my stockings, especially where I can get wet—both outside and inside. I’m in Portland, Oregon, to explore the city and enjoy all the fun that it offers.

It’s late July, with festivals and outdoor partying everywhere. The current heat wave with temperatures soaring in the upper 80s and 90s in the city is sending Beervana fans to the annual Oregon Brewers Festival on the waterfront, as well as cooling off in two popular fountains near the outdoor pubs. Late afternoon, when temperatures are peaking, is an ideal time to hit the fountains on the north and south ends.

For today’s foray to the waterfront, I chose an off-white above-the-knee length summer wrap dress with a colorful floral design. More importantly, under the thin fabric I chose to wear a light pink Felina garter belt, sheer pink panties, and dark tan Hanes RHTs.  I skipped wearing a bra to stay cool. Instead of heels which would be out of place in the casual setting of the waterfront, I wore open-toed water sandals; a bonus would be that the reinforced heels and toes would be completely visible to anyone who noticed—not that it would matter because Portlanders believe in “Keep Portland Weird” and anything goes.

It was mid-afternoon when I started to head out. But it was already in the upper 80s according to my weather app. So I used a summer cooling trick that I learned back home in Seoul—wet myself head to toe and use natural evaporation to cool off. I stepped into the shower and set the shower head on fine spray and the temperature lever on cold. The cooling mist felt so refreshing as my dress and stockings were quickly soaked through. I felt light-headed as the cold water felt like a waterfall in the mountains of Korea.

After a few minutes of indulging myself, I stepped out of the shower and quick-dried myself with a bath towel—just enough so I wouldn’t be dripping water outside. The damp dress revealed the light-colored lingerie and dark stockings if one looked carefully, but the floral pattern concealed what lay just beneath.

To help me keep comfortable in the blistering heat outside, I soaked a traditional tenugui (thin bath towel) commonly used in Japan for bathing in ofuro (bath tub) and onsen (hot spring) and draped it over my neck. I was now all set to venture outside.

The first destination was the Legacy Fountain on the north end near the beer festival. This fountain features dancing spouts of water shooting as high as 8-10 feet. It would be a perfect place to cool off before walking over to the beer festival in the center of the park. From my hotel in downtown, it was a short stroll to the light rail line going to Skidmore Fountain, a block from the north end of the waterfront park.

The ride took only ten minutes, landing me at Skidmore Fountain where many homeless have settled down. As I stepped off the train, I spotted some homeless guys camped out on the sidewalk. Walking by them, I heard wolf-whistling—perhaps someone who noticed what I was wearing. One of them was lying down flat on his back and spotted me passing by. A breeze flicked up the edge of my filmy dress and probably gave him a grand upskirt view up to my sheer panties. He suddenly sat up and tried to grab my leg, but I continued walking, not wanting to stop.

In a few minutes, I arrived at the Legacy Fountain, a covered plaza with dozens of fountains spurting recycled city water. There were already many kids, and even adults, cavorting in the dancing spouts. People around the plaza were distracted with cellphones, so I would hardly be noticed joining the water party. I stepped into the spouting water and immediately felt the cool water jetting under my dress; my stockings and panties were quickly drenched with rivers of water running down my legs. My light-coloured dress was also soaked and stuck to my garters and stockings, revealing what lay underneath.

The dancing water also lifted the edge of my dress, exposing everything, but concealed by water spray. I reached beneath my dress and stroked myself. I felt light-headed as ecstasy overcame me. I slowly opened my eyes to see some old geezers sitting nearby intently watching me pleasure myself. I could almost see their drool dribbling from their gaping toothless mouths. It was time to move on.

I walked over to the promenade overlooking the Willamette River. I used my tenugui towel to wipe myself down to partially dry myself. As I wiped my nylon-covered legs up to my crotch, I wrung the tenugui dry several times and stood in the breeze from the river. It didn’t take long to dry off my sheer summer dress and sheer lingerie and stockings. I could now move on to the beer festival which was already going full blast.

The Oregon Brewers Festival is one of the largest in the country, attracting 80,000 beer lovers over a three-day weekend. It’s Nirvana for beer lovers—or Beervana, as locals say. I love beer, as many young Koreans do, but I was going to enjoy going out and about in my nylons in public even more.

At the ticket booth, I got my festival pass and official plastic mug, as well as coupons for sampling and ordering beers from the various vendors. Looking over the awesome list of brewers present, I narrowed my choices to six beers, a manageable number to enjoy without getting plastered silly.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

After sampling an IPA, ale, and raspberry beer, I took a break from the long lines and drifted over to the cooling spray set up on the south end of the festival grounds. Overhead sprays rained a fine mist of cooling water over people walking underneath. So it was nothing unusual for me to stand under the spray and getting a little wet. I could feel water dripping down inside my filmy dress and down my nylon-covered legs. Looking down, I could see that my dress was almost transparent, showing my white underwear and stocking tops. My darkened  reinforced heels and toes were displayed clearly for all to see.

Just then, I heard someone calling out to me, “Hye-jin, is that you?” It turned out to be Jason, a former Korean-American boyfriend.

“Jason, what are you doing here?"

Jason replied, “I’m in town visiting and thought I’d check out the beer festival. Wow, I haven’t seen you for several years! Come over here!” Jason came over and gave me a bear hug with his hands around my waist. “Hye-jin, are you up to your old tricks? Are you wearing a garter belt and stockings under that wet dress?”

“Yup, I can’t help myself. Remember the great times we had on dates when you were guessing what I dared to wear out in public? I’ve become more daring since I last saw you.”

Jason turned me around with his back to the crowd and grasped my ass with both hands, rubbing my soaked dress over my silky panties. Then his hands reached lower under my dress along my garter straps and stroked the tops of my stockings. I could feel his rising dick against my aching pussy. He was wearing nylon running shorts, so there wasn’t much between his turgid prick and my slippery pussy.

It was time to go.

“Jason, let’s get out of here. I had enough beer. We have some catching up to do. But first, I want to go soak ourselves at Salmon Springs on the north end of the waterfront. It will be fun to soak ourselves together in the best water fountain in all of Portland.”

Jason eagerly agreed. “Sure, I can’t wait to leave and have some fun like the old days. We sure had a lot of hot dates, and I haven’t lost my desire for nylon stockings, especially with wet fun.”

Jason and I made a hasty retreat from the beer festivities and headed up the waterfront along the Willamette River to Salmon Springs Fountain, a hotspot during the summer to cool off in a computer-timed variety of sprays guaranteed to soak kids and adults alike.

It was a short stroll from the Beerfest to the fountain. There were already dozens of people enjoying the cool spray of the spouting fountain. Kids were running in and out. Grownups in shorts and tank tops ventured into the depths of the fountain. Bikers zipped through the refreshing spray. As Jason and I approached the fountain, it was clear that this was the center of summer water fun in all of Portland. While there were many other spraygrounds and splashpads scattered in neighborhoods around the city, this was the place to cavort in cooling water—and nobody cared about being embarrassed. Everything goes.

Every fifteen to twenty minutes, the fountain’s automated system rotated spray patterns. When we arrived, the fountain was spouting in an arc from the outside into the center. After people-watching for a few minutes, the fountain switched to a spray from below.

Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me into the spurting gushers of water and stood in the middle of an upside-down waterfall. My flimsy dress shot upwards and left me fully exposed to my bare breasts. Jason then turned me around grabbed me from the back. His manly hands caressed my firm tits and risen nipples. His fingers circled the aroused globes then moved down my front to my waiting groin, aching for his roaming fingers.

As others ran through the gushing fountain, Jason and I were hidden from view by a solid curtain of spurting, dancing water. I was light-headed from the flooded foreplay. Jason’s dick moved in rhythm with the dancing fountain and his index finger slithered beneath the edge of my sheer panties and entered my sweet spot. As he thrust his finger in and out, I felt close to passing out. I totally forgot that I was in the middle of a gushing fountain while making out in just stockings and panties, soaked to the skin.

Suddenly, the cascading water stopped and the fountain paused as the veil of water crashed to the fountain base. There we were, Jason and me, fully exposed to other revelers for them to see me disheveled. Fortunately, my dress was drawn down by the sudden descending columns of water. Most people may have just noticed my soaked dress and, perhaps, what lay underneath—but they were too busy waiting for the fountain to resume.

As I straightened my dress, Jason and I casually walked away as if nothing had happened. The fountain shot up again and everyone jumped back into the cascading water.

“Jason,” I said, “let’s leave now and return to the beer festival. I’m all hot and bothered now and need to cool off before doing anything else.”

“Hye-jin,” Jason replied, “exactly what I had in mind—before we get together later for more fun. This frolic in the fountain was way more fun that the beer gardens back home!”

I said, “This was the perfect way to cool off in this scorching summer heat. Makes the heat bearable—and even enjoyable.”

Published 
Written by dior11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments