Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nothing Else Matters

"It wasn't your average metal concert."

1
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
They had finished their second song. The crowd was in full chaos. I stood surrounded by thousands of noisy, young adults and teenagers. The arena was dark except for a sprinkle of cell phone lights, glowy bracelets, and the occasional flicker of stage lighting. It was getting warm and the beers I had earlier only made me that much hotter.

The bass player started with a heavy riff and various people began to jump and raise their arms. More lights came on and they strobed colorful flashes across the audience while fog machines shot puffs of thick smoke across the stage. The silhouettes of the band members stood there with white smoky auras.

I love this band and I was having fun, but I’m a bit too old to be moshing with the kids in the front row; besides, everyone is so packed together there’s not much room to do anything or go anywhere. We were all bumping in to each other and I could feel someone at all sides of me.

I was in general admission, about a hundred feet from the band. I was smack in middle of the arena, hidden in a horde of sweaty, screaming people. I was content with standing there though, taking in the aroma of weed and alcohol. Besides there was this cute, short girl in front of me that kept grinding into me. She had blue hair and a white tank top. I could see down her shirt. She was about 5’4 with about D-size tits and pale white skin.

The song erupted and a loud explosion of pyrotechnics and heavy metal shook the floors. I couldn’t help but get completely immersed in the music, My heart rate was pumping faster. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my body. I continued jumping and pumping my fists to the music with everyone around me. The adrenaline was getting to me and I felt like throwing some punches.

The song faded out and the lights dimmed. I was able to catch my breath for about 30 seconds while the room was pitch black. Occasional whistles and cheers could be heard, but we waited in anticipation for the next song. This fucking blue haired chick was still bumping and grinding on me. It was annoying but I kind of enjoyed it. It was beginning to turn me on. She had tight jeans and one of those studded belts that goth chicks wear. I have a weakness for goth chicks.

A slow song started. A mild light shined down on the band as they played heartfelt chords in the fog like a macabre music video. It was a slow, but truly epic song. The lead singer started up and the crowd sang along with him as the laser lights danced slowly to the music.

Blue backed a bit further into me. Slow dancing and grinding on me. It was crowded sure, but she clearly had enough room so this wasn’t an accident. I love concerts but there’s always something a guy loves more. I cautiously lifted my hand and placed it on her hip, testing to see how she would react.

The crowd was still pitch black. I couldn’t see her, but I could feel her. She definitely could feel my hand. We continues to sway to the music and she slowly backed up even more, pressing her ass against me. Her head touched my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair and down her back then placed my other hand on her hip. With both hands holding her, she started grinding her ass up and down on me, making me grow hard.

I pulled her body into mine, pressing her lower back against my throbbing bulge. She continued to slowly grind. I know she could feel me now, I was hard as a rock. She slowly reached behind her back to rub me from outside my pants. Slowly running her fingers over the area. I was already losing interest in the song.

She stopped touching me. I couldn’t see what was going on, it was dark, and I couldn’t feel her either. Did she slither into the crowd? Was she fucking teasing me? Are you fucking serious? What is going on?

Seconds later, I suddenly felt two hands slap against my chest and run down the front of my body to my legs, over my cock. I reached out with one hand to see if I could feel her again, but all I could feel was hair. She was on her knees right in front of me.

She unhinged my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Running her hands back up my chest once again and back down. She slowly pulled down the front of my pants with one hand, grasping the base of my shaft with the other. Without hesitation she pulled it out and took it deep in her mouth.

I gently placed my hand on the back of her head. She slid my cock in and out, stroking the base at the same time. Taking occasional hard strokes, milking out the pre-cum. I could feel my head touch the back of her throat. Her tongue lightly rubbed the bottom of my cock as it slid back and forth. She had thick silky lips that glided over the head.

I gripped a handful of her hair and gently pulled up. She went faster. Her hands grabbed my hips. At this point, I was face fucking a hot stranger that I couldn’t see or talk to. I never really had this fantasy, but it reminds me of a glory hole surrounded by people. If it weren’t for all of the noise, I would have loved to hear her slurps and moans. It seemed as though she was enjoying as much as I was.

As much as I would have loved to unload down her throat, my greed got the best of me.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

I gently placed my hand on her forehead and slowly pushed away. I placed my other hand under her chin and gently pulled up, indicating that I wanted her to stand up. She obeyed and stood up, bringing her head towards mine. I could barely make out the shape of her head with such little light, but I could tell she had a beautiful face.

We locked lips for a few moments. She smelled and tasted amazing, even after taking my cock in her mouth.

“Turn around,” I demanded.

Again, without hesitation she turned around. I placed a hand on her hip and with the other hand I lifted her shirt half way up, sliding my hand gently over her stomach. I pulled her in close. My exposed cock rubbing her bare lower back.

I caressed her breasts, adoring her soft smooth skin and hard nipples. I then took my other hand and cleared her hair from her neck. I moved my head in and smelled her neck, kissed it, and gave a little nibble. For the first time, I heard her moan in my ear. I slid my hand down away from her breast, over her stomach and into the front of her pants.

She was so smooth down there. I ran my fingers down over her clit and down as far as my hand could reach. I could feel her soaking wet lips drench my fingers and palm. Pulling my hand out slowly, I started on her belt. She quickly took over and unlatched her belt, pulling her pants down all the way to her ankles.

Still bent over, she backed her warm ass in to my cock. I grabbed the sides of her ass with both of my hands and grinded my cock between her cheeks. My balls pressed against her drenched pussy lips. My heart was pounding and my soaking wet cock was making her ass slippery. I took a deep breath, grabbed my cock, and slid myself in to her, all the way.

It was so warm and her lips gripped me tightly. It felt so good that I could feel my cock pulsing uncontrollably. I was so hard that I actually felt much larger than normal. I had never been this aroused and had never been with a girl so tight. Just the motion of entering her tight pussy was so intense that it took every bit of control not to instantly explode inside of her.

I slowly thrust back and forth. Every time I pushed forward, she would push herself against me, pulling me in deep and hard. We were getting rough and fast. If she weren’t so wet, I suspect she would be in pain. We moved a bit faster and I started working up a sweat. I think she was getting weak as she began to get lower to the ground. I lowered myself a bit more to compensate and continued to pound her violently.

The song ended while we continued fucking. The lights slowly came on. The people around us had cleared some extra space for us, trying not to get too close. People began staring at us; some smiling, some shocked, some laughing. I did not stop. Nothing else mattered.

By now her face was touching the ground. Her ass was still very much in the air. Her pants were at her ankles and her shirt was up near her neck, exposing her full backside. I could see clearly now, as could everyone around us. She had beautiful skin and a huge purple dragon tattoo that covered most of her back.

I got down on my knees and continued. I grabbed her hips with both hands and rammed her quickly and roughly. I could feel my nuts smack against her wet clit. She was completely still, soaked, and took everything I was giving her, while keeping her ass in the air and her face on the disgusting floor. What a dirty slut.

She reached back with both hands and spread her ass, allowing me to go just a little bit deeper. She was still unbelievably tight. I could see her pussy lips grip around my shaft every time I pulled out. I was getting so close.

The lights went out again. The crowd erupted as another song started. I grabbed another handful of hair and pulled her hair back. Her head shot up and she opened up a loud moan that I could easily hear over the crowd.

“Fuck! Yes!” she screamed.

She dropped her head again to the ground and I let go of her hair. I gave a few slow, powerful thrusts. I felt dizziness come over me. For a brief moment I forgot where I was. I pulled her towards me, thrusted deep inside her a couple of times and then stopped.

My cock pulsated, my body shook, my head pounded, and I pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum inside of her. She lay there. I could feel her walls pulsing along with me.

I stayed inside her long after cumming, caressing her ass and back side. It still felt amazing to rest inside of her. But we needed to get up before another song ended. I need to help her up and get dressed before security came wandering.

I stood up and pulled my pants up, relatching my belt. After several moments of collecting myself and drying my hands on my pants, I reached out to help her up, but I could not feel anything. She was gone.

The song ended and the lights came back on. She was nowhere in sight. I looked around for blue hair but could not find her anywhere. The surrounding people looked at me and gave me strange looks. What just happened?

Published 
Written by MaybeSexyStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments