Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Sister-In-Law

"I loved showing my cock to my sister-in-law."

49
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
940 words 940 words

Author's Notes

"I have been an exhibitionist all my life, but I have never shown any woman my cock in public or to a woman I didn’t know! Too dangerous!"

The cover photo is it indication of how I was sitting.

I was about twenty-five years old and my wife worked in a restaurant on the night shift, six till midnight and her younger sister came to live with us when she got a job in the city. Pat was twenty-one years old.

She and I were alone in the evenings after she put my two children to bed. One night after I had a shower and was wearing my housecoat, I was sitting on the couch across the room from her.

She said, “Hey.”

I said, “What?

She made a downward nod with her head and I realized that my housecoat was open and she could see my cock. 

I said, “Sorry about that.”

She said, “That’s OK, no problem.”

I took that to mean that she didn’t mind what she could see.

That excited me so I decided that I would give her a good show. The next night, I took a shower and sat on the couch with a magazine and I brought my feet up onto the edge of the couch with my feet spread wide apart, and my knees tight together. I was looking at a magazine with photos of beautiful naked girls and got a good hard-on.

With my upper legs pressed together, my hard cock was pressed up against my legs and my cock and balls were in full view.

Pat was watching me while pretending to read a book. I knew that she had a good view of my cock. I could tell that her eyes were looking above her book and at my hard cock.

I did this at least twice a week for about four months. One night, I reached my fingers between my legs and started stroking my cock with my fingertips and waving it back and forth. She smiled at me and I then knew she liked it because she put her book down and watched.

One night she asked me if I was still building model racing cars and if I would show her the latest one I was working on. I retrieved the box and took it over to her. I had my housecoat wide-open, and my hard cock sticking out, I lowered the box down so my stiff cock was above it in her full view. She was getting a real good look at my stiff cock only twelve inches from her face!

She asked me several questions about the car and she reached into the box to pick up the half-finished car. When she did this, her knuckles brushed across the head of my cock. She said, “Oops sorry about that.”

I told her, “No problem.”

After she was looking at the model car and could see my cock close up for about five minutes she replaced the car in the box and the side of her hand brushed along my cock.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

Again, she said, “Sorry about that, but not really.”

I asked her, “Would you like to hold my cock?”

Pat said, “Yes, I would.” So she took my cock in her hand and just squeezed it for a few minutes.

She told me, “I like how hard your cock feels.”

I asked her, “Is that all I get?”

Yes, that was all I got, so I went back to the couch and resumed my position.

I put my fingers between my legs and started rubbing the head of my cock and waving it back and forth and I pushed my cock down, so it was pointing right at her.

She put her book down and just sat and watched and said, “Something is looking at me!”

After about ten minutes of rubbing my cock, I shot my load of cum and it landed on the edge of the couch. I got up to go and wipe myself and when I returned, she had cleaned it up and told me I should be more careful so Cathy wouldn’t see cum stains on the couch.

After a few weeks and about seven episodes, she asked me if I would jerk off for her.

I asked her, “Do you really want to watch me jerk off?”

She told me, “I have never seen a man jerk off and I would love to watch you jerk off.” So I stretched my legs out and began to jerk off. I started to stroke my cock slowly showing her my full seven and one-half inches. I started to stroke my cock faster and continued until I shot my load!

I asked her, “Did you like what you saw?”

She said, “Wow, that was great!” I love the way your cum squirts so high, and I want to want to see you jerk off occasionally.”

I would always start with my usual position.

Sometimes she would say, “Jerk off for me.” Other times I would just start Jerking off. She would sit and watch me intently. One night, I asked her if she would like to fuck me and she said that she would love to fuck me but she already had a boyfriend, so no she would not cheat on him.

But she told me, “I would love it if you kept showing me your hard cock.” I continued to, showing her my hard cock many times and jerked off for her seven or eight more times but eventually after about four months of living with us, she moved out and in with her boyfriend. Those were sure exciting nights! I think we both loved it. In fact, I know we both loved it!

Published 
Written by wanker2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments