Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Naughty Wife

29
14 Comments 14
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My wife is a nymphomaniac and always has been. Along with that, she is also obsessed with nudity and exhibitionism. I realized this when we started dating in high school, but college brought it out more with her. She loved being naked. To this day, she has never been arrested for indecent exposure, but she has come close to it. She has pushed the boundaries of legal nudity and has had plenty of cops and other people ask her to cover up.

We are Greg and Megan. We became a hotwife/cuckold couple early in our relationship, but her nudity/exhibitionist side deserves to be told.

After we had been dating for a while, I realized Megan got a thrill out of exposing herself in discreet or seemingly accidental ways. I got a thrill out of watching her do it. People would stare because Megan was smoking hot. She was on the track team and had beautifully developed long legs with a gorgeous, round, little butt. She had beautiful C cup tits, which weren’t huge, but they gave her a little trouble while running in certain track events.

We would go out to the local park to sunbathe. Megan would wear a loose tank top with no bra and a tiny pair of shorts with no panties. However, the tank top was long enough to cover most of her ass, so quite often, she would remove her shorts. When she stood, without her shorts on, you could see the very bottom of her butt cheeks from behind. From the front, the shirt would cast a shadow on her crotch area, but her shaved pussy was actually quite visible. The armholes of her tank top were very large and provided plenty of “side boob,” but if she leaned over, her breasts would be fully exposed.

Megan knew this and loved it. She knew it gave me a hard-on when she exposed herself like that and she loved teasing me and other people with it. She loved walking through the park in her tank top and bottomless.

We were amazed at how many people would walk by us and not even realize she was bottomless. If a breeze lifted her shirt, fully exposing her from the waist down, she wouldn’t be in a hurry to pull it down. Yet still, very few people ever noticed.

It was like a game to her. If we were walking through the park, and a guy was walking his dog, she would ask to pet his dog, then start a conversation with the guy. Megan truly did like dogs, but I knew she was getting a thrill out of letting the guy see her full breast and nipple. Plus, depending on the angle, the guy could also look down her shirt and see her bare pussy.

At other times, we would sit on a blanket in the park. Anybody to her sides was able to see plenty of side boob. If she noticed somebody staring, she would actually move or adjust the tank top to give them a better view of her tits.

Our most memorable time, in the park, was when a brave guy walked up to us and asked if he could sit and talk with us. He was a foreign guy, probably in his late twenties, very nice looking and funny as hell. I remembered that he had a Russian accent. He admitted he just wanted to see Megan’s tits up close. Megan laughed, and it was obvious she loved the attention.

The strange guy made no mistake about his desire to see her naked breasts. So, she waited for some people to walk off, then she removed her tank top for the guy. She giggled and said, “there is that better,” to the guy.

She had been sitting Indian style, and the bottom of the tank top was bunched up and covering her pussy. Now, she was completely naked. So, there was my Megan showing off her completely naked body for this strange guy.

Not only was her pussy, now, visible to this guy, but she was also sitting Indian style, so her pussy was wide open for him to see. He grinned and said “wow.”

I remember thinking I should be jealous about this, but, I found myself getting extremely aroused by Megan doing this. My cock was so hard, it was throbbing and begging to break through my shorts. I could see it was turning Megan on, as well, because her pussy was getting wet.

It was obvious the guy was getting heavily turn on, as well. As he grinned and stared at Megan’s pussy, he started squeezing his cock through his pants.

Megan grinned at me and said, “This is really getting me horny.” 

I grinned back at her and said: “I think you should play with yourself.” She apparently agreed, so she reached down and started rubbing her clit and masturbating for us. 

CynthiaHazel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CynthiaHazel

The guy looked at her and me and asked, in his Russian accent, “Do you mind if I masturbate with you?” 

Megan quickly answered. “No, not at all.”

The guy started unbuttoning his shorts. The three of us would look around, every few seconds, to see if anybody was approaching. He slid his shorts, completely off and moved in really close. Megan’s grin got bigger as she stared at his cock.

He had a nice size cock. Possibly bigger than mine, but it was hard to tell. Again, I should have been feeling jealousy at this point, but I wasn’t. Instead, I grinned at him and Megan and said: “I think I’ll join in.” I slid off my shorts and started jerking away.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. My thoughts were conflicting. I remember thinking “who was this guy and why did he deserve to see Megan this way?” Yet, on the other hand, he was a very nice, handsome guy that I would have easily shared Megan with. What helped, was the look on Megan’s face. She was totally into this. I could tell by the way she was grinning and staring at his cock; she wanted his cock.

Again, I should have been feeling jealousy, but instead, I found myself hoping Megan would lean over and start sucking his dick. Or, better yet, spread her legs and let him start fucking her.

By now, Megan’s pussy was saturated. The guy grinned at Megan and said: “Your pussy looks delicious.” With that, Megan took her saturated finger and stuck it in his mouth. He sucked her finger clean, then said: “Delicious.” This guy just tasted “my” Megan’s pussy juices, and I loved knowing that.

That obviously triggered his orgasm. He lifted himself onto his knees and started moaning. Megan could tell he was about to cum and I heard her say “Cum on me.” With that, he started blowing his load all over Megan.

His cum shot out with intense force. The majority of it hit her tits and stomach, but a big blob of it landed on her face.

This sight was so arousing to me; it was starting to trigger my own orgasm. But then, Megan giggled and started scooping his cum into her mouth. Using her fingers, she scooped the blob from her face into her mouth, then she started scooping up the cum on her chest and stomach and feeding it into her mouth and swallowing it. Each time she did it, she would look at me, giggle, and say “Yum.”

The sight of Megan eating this guy’s cum, and being so tickled about it, was more than I could stand. As my orgasm approached, I got up on my knees. I was going to cum all over Megan like the other guy did, but Megan giggled and started sucking my dick.

Although Megan had been sucking my dick and swallowing my cum, often since we started dating, this time was different. It was a thousand times hotter. I could smell the other guy’s cum on her, and I knew she still had a good bit of his cum in her mouth as she sucked my dick.

As I pumped my cum into her mouth, it was probably one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had. The thought that Megan had just, gladly, eaten this other guy’s cum and now she was, happily, eating mine was amazing. It was a very slutty thing for her to do, but I loved her for doing it.

I drained my balls into Megan’s mouth, then collapsed onto the blanket. The other guy watched the whole thing. He was playing with dick, still, but his erection had gone down.

He grinned at Megan and said, in his Russian accent, “Aren’t you a naughty little girl.” 

Megan looked at me, then giggled and said: “Yeah, I guess I am.” 

Then he looked at me and said: “You are a lucky guy.” 

I grinned at him and Megan and said: “Yes, I am.”

The three of us started getting dressed. It was a beautiful day, and I couldn’t believe nobody passed by, causing us to stop what we were doing. The guy thanked us very much for the fun time and walked away. We never even found out what his name was.

As Megan and I headed for my truck, we laughed and giggled about what had just happened. Then, she looked at me and asked: “That didn’t make you jealous”? 

I grinned at her and said “Hell no. I know it should have, but instead, I was hoping you would at least suck his dick, if not fuck him”. 

She gave me a surprised grin and giggled, then said “Really”?

 

Published 
Written by Gmeter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments