Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Lady Says Goodbye (the Rest of the Weekend)

"Putting me through my entire playbook with an enthusiastic audience."

4
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

How was I feeling, a normally straight married man, father of two, having encouraged two younger men to penetrate my anus together, in full view of an appreciative mixed audience? To have greedily slurped up their cum, and my own? To have feasted on both cocks that had recently ploughed my arse, with all the enthusiasm of a small child lustily devouring its favourite icecream? To have loudly begged the men to give me all they had? To have eagerly sunk and swirled my tongue into another man's arse-hole?

I luxuriated in the knowledge that my depravity had plunged new depths, with total abandon, with complete lack of embarrassment, and with previously unknown levels of pure sexual pleasure. It felt as though there were no shackles of inhibition remaining within me. I was fufilled. Proud. Sex was not just a matter of gender - it was the ultimate self-gratification to allow anyone to have their way with me publicly and unapologetically.

And I felt just a little bit sore. Quite a bit in fact.

My Lady, and the door lady, roused me from my sleep. It was getting dark. My Lady congratulated me on my accomplishments as I poured out my innermost feelings about the afternoon activities to her. She explained that she wanted to be sure that I had not suffered any serious after-effects, and asked that I allow the door lady to carry out an inspection. She was a retired qualified nurse with plenty of experience. Even after being so uninhibited on stage, I was still a little embarrassed as the lady conducted her examination. She concluded that there was no serious or permanent damage internally, but that there was sufficient inflammation and aggravation to rule out any further anal penetration for at least twelve to eighteen hours.

That decided, My Lady suggested that my evening activities be limited to serving her other guests at dinner. I would remain naked of course, fully erect and vulnerable. She had booked a complete restaurant in town as her farewell dinner. 

I did not see the point in being naked in public without an erection, but doubted my ability to sustain it for a long period. I was assured that with a little medical assistance that would not be a problem.

"Take a shower, and get ready. We'll see you in half an hour."

When they returned, I was given an injection in the penis, then led out to the car. On the way into town, my cock became so aroused that I thought it would burst. At the restaurant, I met the owner, was introduced to his staff who did not seem overly concerned with my naked aroused state, and went about serving drinks. From time to time, I took some food in the kitchen. A band played at intervals, and then continuously once dessert was served. Some couples danced, and before long I became a sought-after dance partner. My partners had either seen, or had heard about, my afternoon exploits, and I found myself responding to their curiosity about my feelings and reasoning. No-one seemed revolted, but I guess if they had been, I would not have received the invitation to dance.

Sunday morning was very relaxed, and much like Saturday morning. I started at the pool where the middle-aged couple were both naked, lounging in deck chairs. The three young ladies were in bikinis, swimming. The two young men were in Speedos, sitting on the pool's edge. We engaged in small talk. The girls left to get ready for tennis. I swam a few laps. The middle-aged man left his wife to join the young guys sitting on the edge of the pool. He asked if I would suck his cock. I obliged. I showed him his cum before swallowing it. I asked the two younger men if I could taste them too. The older guy's wife beat me to them, sucking them vigorously, sharing their cum with her husband.

We then played some tennis. My Lady joined us. After a lot of encouragement, the girls removed their panties from under their short tennis dresses. Some more guests were arriving and became keen spectators. As was agreed, I rewarded the winner by removing her shoes and socks and cleaning her feet with my tongue. She lifted my head by the hair, positioning it under her skirt, between her legs. I obediently tongued away the perspiration from around and between her hairless pussy lips, enjoying the salty smell and taste. I was rewarded with a trickle of her delicious piss.

I gave each girl a short sulkie ride around the yard as I had done the previous morning, and then each rode my back, still pantie-less, as I crawled around the grass. A hoola-hoop was found, and I amused the audience with my flopping cock, as I tried to master its operation. The young guys and the older man, all now naked, each took turns with the hoop. Each guy offered to piggy-back the girls, as I had done, but the girls coquettishly declined. We all cavorted on the grass, doing rolls, jumps, skipping, until finally, the girls removed their skirts and tops to join the rest of us naked. The three guys now experimented with the sulkie, and the girls agreed to ride the guys like jockeys. By the time came for lunch, there must have been twenty or so clothed spectators enjoying our hi-jinks.

The eight of us stayed naked over a self-serve light lunch, chatting comfortably with My Lady's other guests. We were all servants now. We were then given an hour to get ready for the afternoon "entertainment" in the auditorium. I showered, thoroughly cleaning my anal passage, cleaning my teeth, shaving any recalcitrant hair from my body and then relaxed until My Lady and the door lady/nurse arrived for another inspection and injection. They then escorted me to the Auditorium, empty but for the three of us. The stage was now set back against the wall. The focal point was a wooden adjustable frame, clearly designed to entrap me in a variety of positions. By its side were a set of implements to be used on me.

Most interesting however were the mirrors. They seemed to encircle the frame at a number of levels. Whichever way I was shackled to the frame, the mirrors were positioned in such a way as to allow me to see any part of my body. A couple was positioned to view the audience, magnified to make the onlookers appear closer. Later I became aware that some of the mirrors housed small cameras that projected their images onto the wall behind and above the stage. We tested the accuracy of the set-up before people were admitted. 

My first position was on my back, hands shackled behind my head, feet shackled above and level with my head and wide apart, pillows placed slightly below my shoulders for support. My head was laid back and also entrapped. In the mirrors, I could see my arse-hole, high, vulnerable and inviting, on full view to the audience as it filed directly towards it, and then dispersed to take up seats.

Firstly, the in-house guests were my "tormentors". My bottom was spanked by hand, sandshoe, hairbrush, etc. It was penetrated by cock, strap-on, dildo, carrot. My cock was bitten, slapped, bound tight, penetrated with a variety of "sounds", both professional ones, and improvised. It was adorned with clothes pegs, paper clips.  My mouth was offered cocks, nipples, even pussies, often while being fucked at the other end. Someone pulled my head back, pissing directly into my mouth. This fetish caught on

The huge turn-on here was that I was able to see it all close up and unfettered. When spanked I used to love to see the marks after the event. To see the redness, the welts, the cane marks as they appeared and flourished took me to an entirely new level. To see the tormentor raised, come down and dig into your own flesh cannot be adequately described.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

To clearly visualise individual audience reaction is terribly exciting.

To watch a hard, juicy cock hovering over your own butt hole, plunge, slide in and out, extricate itself and see its juice appear and dribble forth from that hole, added an entirely new dimension. To observe its dying spurts fly out and land on me was incredible. 

To see a strap-on being lubricated near your awaiting hole, while its operator made herself comfortable, and wondering if you could accommodate it, how much it might hurt, and seeing your own hole opening as it entered, was devastatingly beautiful. Being able to watch a stream of piss from several angles as it sought out my mouth was challenging. The odd splash into my eyes stung, and my hands were not free to rub them, but the sight could not be ignored.

I could also see, if I wanted to, the images projected on the wall behind me by a pair of mirrors set up for that purpose.

It is probably great to see yourself afterward on film, but seeing every aspect of it while it is happening is mind-blowing. On top of the action itself, seeing yourself begging to be fucked, bitten or beaten seemed to exaggerate the humiliation and vulnerability. And in my lustful frenzy, I was constantly and loudly encouraging each and every participant.

My position was changed from time to time. On my knees, hands restrained outwards, feet fettered far apart, head restrained. Then standing, feet tethered apart, hands stretched outwards. Even upside-down. Facing or back to the audience. All the while being able to observe every detail of my situation.

From time to time My Lady called for a pause in the proceedings, to give me a breather, or to change my position and the frame to accommodate that new position. The door lady/nurse would apply some soothing balm to my bottom and/or cock, and to give me a quick visual inspection.

When finally freed from the shackles, before being put in a new position, My Lady ordered me to clean the floor of wayward piss, and some gollops of cum, with my tongue of course. Normally I would have found this to be deplorable, totally out of the question, with or without spectators. I began obediently but reluctantly, but was soon fully engrossed in my duties. I fully realised how humiliating this would look. I could see how it looked. Butt-hole to the audience, at one time I could see their various reactions. At another time I focussed on the view of my open, inflamed hole and back through and under to my tongue, eagerly clearing the floor of discarded piss and cum. The more humiliating, the more satisfied I was. I needed to demonstrate how much humiliation I could take, how low I could go.

Finally freed from the shackles for the last time, and after another floor cleaning, I was given another quick inspection, and My Lady announced that the young men would now introduce me to an entirely new (for me) pleasure.

The young guys hopped onto the stage, naked and aroused. One bent over, supporting himself on the wall. The other guy stood me up, positioned me just outside the waiting hole, and I entered, for the first, and only time in my life, another man's arse. It was somewhat tight, but I slid in easily. It was very enjoyable. Then I felt, and could also watch via mirrors, the other guy's cock position itself, gain entrance, and finally plunge deeply into me.  The audience clapped to our rhythm. It looked and felt as though one guy was fucking the other but through me. The harder the cock plunged into me, the harder mine plunged into my target. I screamed with abandoned pleasure, biting into the neck and shoulders of the guy taking all our weight with his arms pressed against the wall. I climaxed loudly, copiously and extravagantly. And I devoured voraciously my own cum offered by each of my partners.

To this point, only the in-house guests had participated. Now members of the audience were invited to the stage. Not many took up the offer, and My Lady was on hand to ensure that no harm or undue pain was involved. One lady took a six-inch metal clip from her hair, opened it over my cock, and slowly released the clasp to allow the many metal teeth to sink into it. I was frightened but could see no skin was broken, and I marvelled at the two rows of teeth indentations that were left after the clip was opened and removed. She then consoled my cock with mouth and tongue - the cock that had recently been friendly with the young man's anus. Otherwise, the others offered nothing novel.

The audience sensed that we were drawing to a close. Someone called out for double penetration. Her call was taken up by almost everyone. It had been a big hit the previous afternoon, and we just had to comply with the demands. The whole thing was executed almost exactly as we had done before, but this time, thanks to the mirrors, I could watch and enjoy every nuance, every little detail. A slight variation was that each took me from a side, one left, the other right.The day before one had entered from below, the other from above. I thrilled to the sight of my anus and the two cocks meeting, exploring, and finally uniting. I focussed on them withdrawing, and plunging into me, again and again, as I shouted for them to plunge harder and deeper, wriggling to see if I could swallow them completely. So focused was I that I had not noticed how vigorously I was masturbating my own cock. I climaxed again, just as loudly, just as wildly, but not so copiously. This time my partners devoured my emission.

I had reached the stage where I had nothing left to offer. My Lady got to the stage and delivered her speech while holding me by her side. She thanked all the friends that she had known most of her life, promising to keep in touch with them. She thanked each in-house guest in turn, for their cooperation and enthusiasm. Each earned raucous applause. When she came to me, I felt the warmth and affection we had come to share and savor. She joked about my boundless depravity, to the amusement of her audience, but she also praised me for the bravery and perseverance I had exhibited as I overcame any last vestiges of apprehension, shame, inhibition or personal taboo. She assured the audience that while she knew they were being entertained, I had been the real winner. We shared a very long and generous applause.

The trip home that evening was very sad for both of us. Maybe a little less so for the girls. Days later My Lady left for New York. I caught up with her twice, while there on business, over the next two years. The second time I thought she did not look well. Shortly after she was diagnosed with inoperable cancer, returned to her country home where she died in great pain soon afterward. I was a pallbearer at her funeral. I guess many of those attending her funeral had seen me that farewell weekend. It was not mentioned. 

Other than two occasions with Susan some five or six years later, this pretty well ended my public displays of uninhibited sexual subservience. The last episode at the party of Susan's friend, Liz, was over twenty years ago. It was not that I did not crave more. Maybe if I had gone looking for such opportunities, I might have been successful. But that was never in my character. To get to be a submissive whore, I have needed a female, or even a guy, to discover and use me, to dominate me. I was lucky that Pat, Diane, My Lady, and to a lesser extent Susan, found me. They were all attracted to me, partially because I have always been compliant, but also because they knew me to be an exhibitionist. 

I am still an exhibitionist.

 

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments