Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Exhibtionist Beginning

"How I became aware of my exhibitionist 'streak'"

22
10 Comments 10
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

First Steps into Exhibitionism:

A little background first: I am 5'4" tall, blonde and slim, with size 32D breasts. I was a dancer up until my early 20's and am still pretty fit now in my 40's. I have modeled in my youth, but only for knitwear catalogs and like, no swimwear, or lingerie and certainly no "glamour" pics.

In my late 30's I married a great guy, who was keen on photography amongst other things. During our 15 years of marriage I have discovered that being naked turns me on, and being seen naked turns me on even more. In fact, it's like an adrenalin rush, a buzz, and once I get started, there's really not much stopping me until I'm naked. Luckily, hubby gets just as turned on as I do when I expose myself and he's always looking for opportunities to photograph me naked.

It started soon after we were married, with our first impromptu photo shoot. We went for a night out and I was wearing a black lacy thong, matching bra and hold ups underneath a classic little black dress.

We came home in a taxi, both a little tipsy and headed straight for more wine. We talked and drank and hubby disappeared to get his camera. He said I looked so gorgeous he wanted to get some pics.

He took a couple of shots and asked me to stand up so he could see my legs. I obliged and feeling tad randy, hitched up my LBD just a bit. I hadn't realised that my stocking tops were now showing.

This seemed to spur hubby on, who was delighted at this. He encouraged me further, and at first, I wasn't sure. I let him take a few more shots of me in the dress with it lifted in a saucy, but fairly tame sort of way.

He complimented me on my looks and body and asked if I would take off the dress. I kind of expected that, but as I undid the zipper and let it fall, I didn't expect my heart to be racing and my stomach quivering. My nipples were hard and my pussy was starting to tingle.

I struck a couple of poses in my lingerie, spun around to show my bum in my thong. And then I got a bit carried away. I looked seductively over my shoulder, hearing the click of the camera. I reached up and grabbed hold of the clasp of my bra.

Hubby was saying things like “brilliant” and "superb" and generally encouraging me further.

I unclipped it and flung it away. Click. Click. I turned around, grabbing my boobs. Click. Click. Then I lowered my arms to my side and thrust my chest out. Click. Click. I struck more poses, conscious that I was topless, only wearing a very small lacy thong, hold ups and heels. And this is where the adrenaline started to rush through my body.

I had noticed hubby's erect cock pushing against his trousers and by this point, my pussy was very wet and I was extremely turned on.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

I was desperate to take it to the next level, my insides were literally shaking with excitement.

I pushed my thumbs into the sides of my thong, and slowly slid them down to me knees, revealing my pussy. The buzz of excitement as I did so really surprised me, and boy, did I feel horny. I let the thong drop to the floor and stepped out of them. As hubby continued shooting I stood and parted my legs slightly. I had a neatly trimmed bush in those days and I clearly recall being desperate to make sure hubby and his camera could see my pussy lips.

It wasn't long after that hubby could hold back no more and before I knew it, I was on my back and his face was buried in my pussy. The orgasms were multiple and huge that night and I guess we both realised how turned on we'd been.

In the morning, with a sore head, I recalled the previous night, surprised at myself and I wondered what would happen to the film - this being the early days of digital and hubby still had a film camera.

After our breakfast, Hubby asked if we should go into town as he wanted to get the film developed. I'm pretty sure he was looking for me to object and tell him not to. But as the memory of the previous night was already making me turned on I happily agreed. Hubby was a little stunned.

We popped into our local photo shop and as hubby was handing over the film (looking quite nervous) I asked, loudly, if we could have the one-hour express service. Hubby just looked at me dumbfounded.

During our one hour wait, Hubby admitted he was very surprised by my attitude and asked if I wasn't concerned about the photo lab staff seeing the photos.

We returned to collect and the shop assistant looked very sheepish when he saw us approach. Hubby handed over the money and collected the envelope. I was so excited and the adrenalin was flowing. In a radical move, I grabbed the folder and said we should check them. I opened the folder and started leafing through the pictures, right there in the store. I even handed a few to hubby, saying which ones I liked. His (and the staffs) eyes were on stalks. I couldn't believe how turned on I was, sharing naked pictures of myself around the photo lab.

We said a cheerful goodbye to the staff and rushed home with Hubby's cock firmly at attention. My nipples and pussy ached. I was heading for the bedroom but only got as far as the kitchen before hubby grabbed me from behind, pulled down my jeans and thrust himself inside me. Neither of us lasted very long as we'd been so wound up.

I still wonder if the guys at the photo lab made any personal copies.

 

Published 
Written by jaysenr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments