Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

La Ragazza Di Trieste Part 2

"A lusty Italian meets an Aussie photographer"

2
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
877 words 877 words

 After we had done a rough edit of the shots, Veronica said “Allora, mangiare." She went out to the kitchen and started to layout a large antipasti spread and opened a bottle of Italian red. "My Uncle makes this wine, it is called Terrano.”

We sat on opposite sides of the island bench ate and talked about Italy. I asked her about what she thought of the Berlusconi affair. She shrugged her shoulders, “He’s rich, he’s naughty, he’s Italian – what do they expect?”

Once we had eaten and polished off most of the wine, Veronica said she wanted to do some more glamorous nude shots. I wasn’t going to argue with that. We did some more shots with her on the Featherstone chaise. As the shoot progressed the shots became less Vogue Italia and more Penthouse. All I could do was follow her lead and capture the action. After a time she got up, walked away and poured another glass of Prosecco, swallowing it in one gulp.

Turning back to me she blew a long breath and said, "Guiliano, this photography has made me hot.”

It was quite a warm day. I replied, "We can take a break if you like and cool down."

She laughed in her husky way and said, “Guiliano, hot! I want to fuck!”

"Oh," I replied feeling stupid. "You want to fuck me?"

“I want to fuck you, Guiliano.” As she said this she walked over to me and grabbed my crotch. I must admit being somewhat aroused by this point "And you want to fuck me, Guiliano! It will be good.”

At that, she put her arms around me, kissing me, quickly slipping her tongue into my mouth before leaning back and pushing her mons against my cock. Then, throwing her head back she laughed heartily. Reaching down, she unzipped my jeans, roughly pulling my cock out. Pushing me back onto the lounge she stood there in front of me lustily looking at me. While I watched she ran her hands down to her crotch, placed her feet apart and slid her fingers into her vagina. She shook her hair and said, “Hot, hot and wet.”

She then straddled my legs, her hot, wet pussy resting on my cock. She put her slippery fingers into my mouth. I moaned with delight, I can still taste it now, sweet, salty, earthy with a hint of must. She took my hand and led it to her pussy; she was indeed hot, very hot and very moist. I couldn’t resist slipping my fingers into her. She pressed her pelvis down on to my fingers and ground against them.

Leaning forward she kissed me, long and hard. She then roughly bit my lips. Leaning back she ripped open my shirt and grabbed at my belt buckle, quickly undoing my jeans, standing, she pulled them off me and threw them aside. She pushed an ottoman against the couch and knelt on it, in front of me, taking my cock in her hand. She looked through her wavy tresses and said to me, "Look in the mirror". Then I noticed the full-length mirror behind her giving me an excellent view of her pussy. With that, she placed her knees further apart and pushed her butt toward the ceiling and took my cock in her mouth and my balls in her hand. She firmly slid her tongue from the base of my cock to the head, slowing as she approached the head of my cock, then she licked the end of it as you would ice cream. Then taking the tip into her mouth she sucked very hard, but only on the tip. She gently dragged her long nails along the sides of my cock. Taking my cock firmly in hand and using her lips, she sucked at the base of my cock, while she pushed it against my belly. She then took one of my testicles into her mouth and teased it with her tongue. As she released me from her mouth she gently but firmly dug her nails into my cock, firmly bringing me back to earth.

Lara_SSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lara_SSquirt

“I love your cock, Guiliano,” she purred.

Holding my cock and balls she pushed her tongue against the front of my cock and slowly ran the tip of her tongue along my cock, flicking the helmet of my circumcised cock, which by now was quite sensitive, with her tongue. Wrapping her lips around my cock she pushed down on my cock, taking all of it deep into her mouth. I was extremely aroused by this point, but she gently bit me with just enough pressure to take my mind off my excitement. She then firmed her grip with her mouth and drew away from me. When she had released me she dribbled spit onto the head of my cock and gently blew on it, again bringing back from the brink of orgasm. She continued to tease me, taking me to the brink of orgasm and back again. Finally, I could take it no longer. I wasn't going to let the little minx control the play.

I grabbed her by the shoulders, kissed her and threw her back on the lounge, she chortled, “Guiliano!

 

TBC

 

 

 

Published 
Written by julesv60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments