Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathy: My First Live Sex Show

"It was much more then just stripping naked this time"

43
17 Comments 17
20.9k Views 20.9k
9.8k words 9.8k words
At the end of my last story, I was sitting at a Denny's restaurant after doing my first striptease for a stag party. I was with the three men that not only got me into hostessing at trade shows but also got me to do that first striptease show as well. But now, now they were trying to get me to do a show that so far has only been described as 'unusual'. As I said they had my sexual excitement needle sitting on ten.

Seeming to pick his words cautiously Robert slowly explained, "As I said. This is an unusual show," while sipping his coffee, "But in the end you will have to agree... to everything… or it's a no go. Okay?"

I said inquisitively, "Sure. But, I have to admit - you certainly have me interested," I paused and asked, "So what is it?"

I thought maybe they wanted me to masturbate on stage or suck the bachelor. I had no idea, but anticipation was driving me wild.

Robert said, "Well, the first thing is, you'd have to go there alone."

"Alone?" I asked, rather surprised.

"Well... there's a chance we won't be there," he replied. "Can you do that? Go there alone?"

"Yeah. Sure. I guess," I nervously replied.

Robert said, "Good," then said, "Alright! Now it gets unusual." He paused sipping his coffee, "After you strip. Umm... we got these two butch lesbians," he paused, "You need to agree... to allow them to do an extreme masturbation on you," and quickly added, "For thirty minutes maybe longer."

Well, my eyebrows went up and my head back, taking in a deep breathe. I said, "Wow! Ah... wow!" Then I said, almost embarrassed, "I’m not sure how to say this. But, I've never been with another woman."

All three of them said, "Really!"

"Really," I replied nervously.

"Hell! That should make it twice as exciting then," Mike proclaimed.

I smiled and said, "I didn't think of it that way." After sitting silent I got a cheesy smile and said, "Yeah. Okay... I'll do the show."

Robert spoke up, "Don't say yes yet." He paused, "By extreme, I mean these girls will hold or tie you're legs spread if need be. So you can't stop them, no matter how crazy and intense it gets." He took a sip of coffee and asked, "Can you handle that?"

Quickly I said, "Wow!" My head was spinning like a whirlwind. My brain was saying ‘no’ but my pussy was saying ‘yes’. "Yeah, I think so. Sure! Why not!"

"Okay. So you'll do that part?" Robert quickly said.

"That part!" What do you mean that part?" I asked, while thinking what the hell more could there be.

"Well. The big one is next," William added.

"Oh boy!" popped out of my mouth while I rolled my eyes.

"Two big ones actually," Robert said while taking another sip his coffee. "Well, there’s no easy way to say it." After clearing his throat he boldly said, "We have two 'very well endowed' men. You will have to agree to get fucked by both of them; and... taking all of their dicks."

"Oh My!" I replied while sitting back. "On stage… I'm doing this all on stage?" I nervously asked.

"Yep!" Robert said bluntly. "And... if you didn't catch it, you have to take the full length of their dicks. In your puss!"

Again I said, "Wow!" while leaning my head back.

Now, I wasn't having all these reactions because I didn't want to do it. I was so turned on just talking about it my cunt was having little orgasms. I was having these reactions because my brain was telling me ‘no don't be stupid’ while my cunt was saying ‘go for it’.

Robert asked, "Well, can you do that?" He paused and continued, "We'll pay you three times what you get for just stripping."

I said, "Wow! I don't know." with a very nervous look.

"Alright… we'll give you four times," Robert offered.

I nervously asked, "Just how big are these guys? You know… their dicks?"

"Real Big!" Mike blurted out.

Now I've gotten to love big dick, but these guys sounded huge. I can't say that didn't turn me on, because my cunt was tingling like you wouldn't believe. Again my brain was saying ‘no, no, no’ while my cunt was saying ‘yes, yes, yes’.

In a stuttering, very nervous voice I asked, "And. I... I have to take the whole thing?"

"Yep! Every inch!" Mike quickly replied.

Robert added, "Like the girls, they can hold or tie you're legs spread." Robert took in a breath, sipped his coffee and continued, "One way or the other you will get all the cock!"

He obviously was making sure I fully understood what would happen.

"Wow!" I replied, all starry-eyed. "I... I... just don't know." My whole body was quivering I was so nervous, and so excited.

"Alright, we'll pay you five times," Robert said.

I have no idea why it suddenly occurred to me that they took my 'I don't knows' as wanting more money. Hell that wasn't it at all. I was trying to decide if I should even do it. Hell, I was trying to decide if I could even take it. This was pretty extreme, to say the least.

Robert said bluntly, "Sorry to hurry you. But it's take it or leave it time."

I sat there silent for the longest time. I could feel the juice trickling out of my pussy as I had one spasm orgasm after another. My head was spinning out of control trying to give them an answer. Could I even take the two men, the full length in my cunt?

Robert spoke impatiently, "Look. Either take it or forget it. And we'll never ask you again."

Well, that really got my brain working. Now I had to decide, did I want to do this or never have the chance to do it again. ‘What should I do’ spun around in my brain while I sat there silently.

Robert, really pushing me said, "Hey. We need an answer. Take it or leave it."

I blurted out, "Yes! Why not. Yes! Yes! I'll do it." as juice poured out of my cunt.

I was way too hot and turned on to say no. Besides, this was like the ultimate exhibitionists dream. I'll be getting done by other females for the first time and getting fucked by big cocks in front of an audience! I'm sorry but there was just no way I could not do this.

All three said, "Great!"

I asked, "So when is this show?"

Robert instantly said, "Tomorrow night, hot stuff."

"Oh Wow!" I blurted out. "No time for second thoughts."

"Are you going to have second thoughts?" Robert quickly asked.

"No. No. No. I always keep my word," I replied.

Robert wrote down the address and told me to arrive at eight o'clock and push the doorbell. He also told me to wear the white outfit with panties but no bra. We got in the car and they took me back to my hotel. I was so excited it took a while to fall asleep. I didn't wake up till four o'clock in the afternoon. Before I knew it, I was dressed and waiting for a cab in front of the hotel.

I was so excited and so nervous all at the same time. Did I ever have thoughts of backing out? Oh hell yes! Even in the cab I thought of telling him to take me back to the hotel. The address was in an old warehouse district outside of Atlantic City. When we pulled up to the address even the cab driver looked nervous.

The cabby asked, "You sure this is it?"

"It's the right address," I replied. Then asked, "Could you wait till someone answers the door?"

"Absolutely! I won't leave unless you wave. Okay?"

"Thank you," I replied.

It was a hot summer night and most of the street lights weren't working, so it was quite dark. It was scary to say the least. After ringing the bell it took a few minutes before the door opened.

"Are you Kathy?" the man asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"What's you're nickname?" he asked.

"Kat," I replied.

The man opened the door. I waved to the cabby and stepped inside. It was even hotter and muggier inside.

He said, "We were wondering if you would show."

"Oh I always keep my word," I replied then asked, "Is Robert here?"

"I don't think they’re going to make it," he answered then said, "Right this way," while pointing down the long dimly lit hallway.

Saying I was nervous would be an understatement. Hell I was down right scared and boy were my legs ever shaking! As we got close to the end of the hallway I could hear a lot of rumbling talk and laughter. As he opened the door I was totally surprised at what I saw. They were all older men. Now I don't mean ancient, but with me only being nineteen anyone over thirty seemed old to me. The men were between their forties and sixties.

There was a big haze of cigar smoke floating just above their heads. As I stepped into the room the air conditioning must have been set on extra cold. My nipples popped way out as soon as we entered the cold room. Just like the bachelor parties there were big televisions all around the room with a different porno movies on each of them. The man escorted me to the bar and told me to order a drink.

I don't really drink, and hell, I wasn't even old enough to drink (legally that is). But I decided to get a screwdriver in hopes it would maybe help calm my nerves. There were a half dozen topless girls serving drinks all over the room. They didn't have my hard body but they weren't bad. A lot better then most of the strippers I've seen at bachelor parties.

"Are you the meat for the night?" one of the older men asked me quite loudly.

"I'm... doing a show," I replied.

The older guy with him chuckled and said, "Damn! You're tiny. They’re going to split you right in half, little girl."

He got the guys playing poker next to him to look at me and said, "I told her she's so tiny they’re going to split her in half."

All the men at the table turned and took a long lustful look at my body, their eyes seeming to penetrate through my clothes.

"That's a fact. She's in real trouble," one of them said while looking back at his cards.

All the other men chuckled at his comment, still gawking at me. I can't begin to tell you how much their comments scared me. ‘What the hell did I get myself into’ kept spinning around in my head. The man that answered the door escorted me up a few steps to a dressing room. There was a little catwalk out to a small round stage that was in the middle of the room. The stage floor was just a little higher than the poker tables. A totally different man came into the dressing room and held out an envelope full of money.

He said, "I'm suppose to tell you that once you take this envelope, you will get everything just the way it was explained to you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes... Yes I do," I replied.

"I guess this is you're last chance to back out," he said in a challenging way. Then he said, "So... you backing out? Or taking the envelope?"

I was really surprised that he was offering me a last chance to back out. I can't say I didn't seriously think about it. But I reached out and took the envelope from the man.

"I've come too far to back out now." I proclaimed.

The man said in an almost sarcastic way, "Not the smartest decision… But." While walking away he said, "You're getting it now."

Another guy stuck his head in the dressing room and said, "You're on at nine Princess."

That was only twenty minutes away. So I took off the dress I wore in and put on the white lace outfit. I peeked out the door and noticed right away that all the topless waitresses were leaving. It was just like the bachelor parties. I was the only female in the building. Only I agreed to a whole lot more than just stripping at this one. 'Oh my God Kathy, what the hell have you done!' kept racing through my head.

The emcee said on the PA system, "Tonight we got us a new girl, doing her very first show." He paused and said "Let's see," while looking at a sheet of paper. "Alright. She's a pretty little thing, nineteen years old. Five foot two and ninety four pounds soaking wet." saying the last part with a chuckle.

After looking at the paper another man said, Let's see. Ahh... It says here she has agreed to take everything. So... Let the show begin!"

I was still peeking out the door looking for one of the three brothers, but they were no where to be seen. I did however notice the intense lustful look on all the men's faces. As the music started, I walked across the narrow catwalk, all the men lightly clapping their hands. My legs were shaking so much I was surprised I didn't fall.

It was strange walking out with all the men being older; it was like they could all be my father… hell, my grandfather. I danced the first song taking off nothing. Since I wasn't wearing a bra I decided to take my skirt off first, which all the men applauded to. As the third song started I waited for the right beat and pulled my top straight off over my head, exposing my breasts as they bounced to the music. The men instantly got more excited viewing my big tits with the nipples sticking out so firm and hard.

As the fourth song started I unsnapped both sides of my panties. I wanted to really impress the men, so I reached in between my legs and not only grabbed my panties but also grabbed my cunt lips. As I pulled the panties down I stretched out my cunt lips as well. I threw the panties out into the audience and quickly spread my feet apart wide and squatted down.

I heard a collective, "Ohhh." from all of the men as they saw my big hanging labia.

"Holy shit! Would you look at that pussy!" I heard one man say.

I heard, "Nice. What a pussy. Now that is a snatch," along with other comments.

I of course did squats in a few different directions and turned around, bending over and spreading my legs way out to the sides. Several men came up to the edge of the stage tucking twenties (even fifties) in the tops of my stockings as I squatted down in front of them. They ran their fingers under the edges of my dripping wet pussy lips. They separated them and slid their fingers along the slit of my cunt getting juice on their fingers.

"Ohh... Ohh," softly came out of my mouth each time a man slid his fingers on my cunt.

I was so turned on, so hot that juice was constantly dripping out of my pussy. I couldn't believe how much money these older men were stuffing in my stockings. I had to keep taking it out of my stockings and putting it in the tip box they sat on stage. It was nothing like the rolled up ones and five dollar bills the young guys gave at the bachelor party. I heard the PA system crackling.

The emcee announced, "Okay! Here's our two favorite lesbians, Kitten and Puff!" He then said while they walked across the catwalk, carrying a small leather bag. "Just so you know ladies… The little Princess has never been touched by another female."

They were both naked except for leather belts around their waist, neck and wrists. They were the perfect example of butch lesbians. Both had very short hair, both muscular, both had small but firm breasts with pierced nipples. They were not ugly, but I wouldn't say they had pretty faces either. Kitten was about five foot seven while Puff had to be close to six feet.

While walking past me, Puff said, "Ah... so we have a virgin pussy, of sorts!" All the men in the audience chuckled. "Well... It won't be when we get through with it," she said with near meanness in her voice.

I guess I was really naive, I actually thought they would introduce themselves to me. Maybe even explain what they were going to do. Yeah right! Without a word Puff pushed down on my shoulders, making me sit on the little thin bench a man had put on stage. She bent over grabbed my ankles and lifted straight up in the air making me lay flat on my back.

"Let's see what we got here!" Puff yelled out, obviously talking to the audience as she spread my legs wide open.

"Whoa! We got us some hot pussy tonight," she said while looking at Kitten.

Kitten standing above my head said, "First things first." She stepped forward straddling my head and squatted down, pushing her pussy into my mouth. "Eat your first pussy bitch!" she yelled out as though mad at me.

Hell, if I knew what to do it wouldn't have mattered. She had her pussy smashed so tight against my mouth I couldn't move my jaw. However I did get my first taste of pussy, and it wasn't bad.

"Eat it bitch!" she yelled, grinding her pussy into my mouth hard. After a few seconds she lifted her pussy off my mouth and yelled, "She sucks! Show her how to eat pussy Puff."

Puff handed my legs to Kitten. She grabbed my ankles and jerked my legs way back to my shoulders and spread them wide. My lower back lifted, making my pussy stick up high in the air. My pussy actually protruding out from between my legs!

Puff said, "Whoa!" while staring at my spread pussy. She stretched and separated my cunt lips while saying, "Would you just look at these lips," she said to the men, "We are going to have fun with this pussy."

Puff leaned over putting her head between my legs. She stuck the tip of her tongue right on my asshole. She pressed hard while sliding her tongue all the way up my cunt, spreading my cunt lips open and flipping my clit very hard. I was so turned on my cunt popped a big juicy orgasm that both girls noticed instantly as juice flowed out of my cunt.

Puff lifted her head and said, "Cumming already! Oh yeah! We’re going to have a whole lot of fun with this pussy!"

She leaned back in, sliding her tongue from my asshole all the way up to my clit several times. By the fifth one I was cumming again, and not long after cumming yet again. I had never cum three times so close together. I couldn't begin to tell you how turned on I was right then, having a female licking my pussy for the first time.

I moaned, "Ohhh. Oh my. Ahhh. Ohhh." as she licked my cunt hard

She suddenly buried her tongue deep into my cunt hole and twisted it around like I had never felt before. She started sucking hard, and lifting her head, sucking my cunt lips and clit into her mouth. She was munching and sucking on my entire pussy all at the same time. I couldn't believe how great it felt as yet another orgasm burst loose from my cunt.

"Ohhh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ohhh!" continually came out of my mouth as my juice squirted out from around her lips as she continued to eat my pussy.

She was sucking and munching my cunt lips and clit all at the same time, and it was getting so intense I couldn't believe it. She never let up not for a second as a huge orgasm was about to let loose in my cunt.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh my! Ohh Christ!" I yelled out as my cunt erupted with a monster orgasm.

I could feel my juice bursting out of my cunt hole and into her mouth. She let out big, airy, puffing sounds as my cunt juice came out of both sides of her mouth in big globs and ran down my hips. She munched down even harder on my pussy, and it suddenly got so incredibly intense it was hard to take. I instinctively pulled my legs out of the other girls grip. I closed my legs on Puff's head while pushing on her head with my hands.

Puff instantly stood up and yelled at Kitten, "Get the fucking bag!"

She opened the bag and pulled out several leather straps. They laid a strap over my flat tummy, pulled both ends under the bench and fastened it tight. They put straps on my wrists then pulled my arms way back over my head, fastening them to the front of the bench.

Next they put straps on my ankles and attached ropes to both. There was a long board attached to the front of the bench with metal hooks at the ends. They ran the ropes through the hooks and both started pulling on the ropes. My legs began to straighten out and spread apart. My legs were being spread wider and wider and getting pulled back so far that the backs of my feet were below my head.

Talk about being spread wide open! I had been spread open many times but never this wide and my legs so far back. They put a wedged leather pad under the back of my head, making me look right down at my own pussy. My cunt lips were swollen up very thick and my clit was sticking out extremely stiff. I could feel my heart beat in my clit as it throbbed, actually seeing my clit move as it throbbed. Well, there was no way I was going to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to do to my pussy now.

Puff yelled, "You think that was intense!" Then yelled right in my face, "I'm going to make you scream for me to stop!" as though she hated me.

I'm guessing that closing my legs on her head was not the thing to do. The tall girl strutted around the small round stage like she was furious, I mean absolutely furious.

"Twist her fucking nipples off!" Puff yelled to Kitten. Kitten reached in, grabbed my nipples, squeezed and twisted them so hard that I couldn't even scream it hurt so much.

"Close you're fucking legs on me!" Puff yelled out. She leaned over, sucking my entire pussy into her mouth. She sucked and munched on my pussy way harder then before.

I moaned loud, "Oh. Ohhh. Ahhh! Ohhh!"

I couldn't believe how intense it got so quickly, and within seconds I was having a big juicy orgasm. She never stopped, never let up, and made me orgasm again.

She lifted her head and yelled right at me, "You think that's tough?" She paused and said, "This will make you scream. Cock lover!"

Obviously they didn't like women that liked fucking men. She slid her four spread fingers side to side over my entire pussy. I could feel my cunt lips and clit being flipped up and down, pulled in and out between each finger as they slid over my cunt. The tips of her fingers were bending my very stiff clit all the way over, letting it pop back up before the next finger forced it down. Within seconds it got so intense between my legs I could not believe it.

I yelled out, "Oh my God! Oh my God!"

It was so intense that it felt like my clit was going to burst open like a balloon. I had never been stimulated to this degree and was on the brink of passing out. I strained and pulled hard with my legs, desperately trying to close them. But the ropes were unrelenting, and my legs and pussy were spread open for the girls to continue their assault. All I could do was lay there and take it.

Puff was right; I was screaming. I thought my clit and cunt lips were going to pop right off of my crotch! It felt like there was a huge knot deep down in my cunt as my eyes rolled back, and for a couple seconds, I felt nothing. Then bang I was screaming again at the severe intensity in my pussy. Puff suddenly lifted her hand like she knew what would happen. I felt the big knot deep in my cunt forcing its way out. I opened my eyes and it looked like my cunt's insides were coming out. My entire pussy was protruded way out like I had never seen it before.

A very, very long and loud, "Ahhh..." came out of my mouth.

Juice was bubbling and rolling out of my up turned pussy like a volcano spewing lava. Glob after glob of juice rolled down my tummy, puddled, then rolled off both sides of my waist, and landed on the stage floor.

Puff yelled out, "Do it Kitten!"

I again screamed out loud as Kitten reached in, latched onto my clit, and squeezed, twisted and pulled on it very hard.

I was strained severely and yelled, "Oh my God! Ahhh! Oh my..." trying to take the onslaught my pussy was getting,

I heard a man say, "Times up. Times up."

The extreme masturbation was to be thirty minutes, but the girls didn't seem to care as they continued their assault on my helpless pussy.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Please." I yelled out.

I so remember looking up at that moment and seeing Puff with her hand held up high. Kitten removed her hand and Puff swung down hard slapping my pussy with her flat hand, and my cunt juice splattered everywhere. She pulled back and slapped my pussy again and again and again.

I screamed, "Ohh! Ouch! Ohh!" each time she slapped my pussy.

Both girls stood up straight and just watched as the huge globs of juice rolled out of my cunt hole. With the juice pouring out of my pussy, Kitten and Puff suddenly turned and walked away over the catwalk, leaving the stage. I looked down between my legs and my pussy was still protruding way out, and I could actually see my truly huge clit throbbing and moving to my heart beat.

I was left on the stage tied spread open for a good fifteen minutes or more. Many of the men came up to the edge of the stage to get a close look of my swollen pussy and the juice pouring out of it as I moaned. They were even stuffing bills in the tip box on the edge of the stage. Finally, a couple of guys came up on stage, removed the restraints, and helped me sit up. I was pretty light headed to say the least, and my entire body felt weak.

One of them handed me a ginger ale and had me stand up. Two other guys started wiping me down with warm wet towels which I have to say felt like I had taken a shower by the time they finished. It's true… I have had many intense orgasms in my young life. But I have to tell you none of them even came close to what my pussy had just gone through!

The men removed the thin bench and brought out another one that was taller. I sat down on the end of the bench as the emcee spoke on the PA.

"Was that fantastic or what?" the emcee asked with everyone applauding. "My God, I've never seen a pussy cum so much!"

Hell, I didn't know what to say so I just gave a little shy smile. My nipples were aching from all the hard squeezing and my cunt was still having those little spasm orgasms. I had just thought of something when the emcee said what I was thinking.

"Well. It's not over yet!" the emcee said. "We got some real big cock for that little wet pussy!"

And that is just what suddenly occurred to me. It wasn't over yet, I still had the two big cocks to take. Now, I have to admit after all of that masturbation and orgasms I was ready to get fucked.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

Oh boy… was I ever ready to get fucked.

After telling me to keep looking forward, the emcee spoke, "We got two. Let's see… I would say very well hung men! That call themselves The Bat and The Stud." He paused and said, "And here they are."

Again, I was not to turn around and look until they told me to. The two men came across the catwalk onto the stage behind me. I figured they must be pretty well hung from the looks on all the men’s faces in the audience.

Several men said, "Jesus H Christ!" while others said things like, "Holy fucking shit!" and "Un-fucking-believable!"

I wasn't even sure I wanted to look after seeing the men's faces and hearing what they were saying. But it was time to see what I had gotten myself into.

The emcee said in a menacing voice, "Okay Princess! Time to see the meat!"

I twisted around on the bench and I could not believe my eyes. I mean I literally could not believe my eyes. Standing right in front of me were two of the biggest black men I had ever seen with two of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. Now, I have to explain what I mean by big when I say I could absolutely not believe it.

First, both were like six foot seven, six foot eight inches tall. Both of their cocks were thick and hanging straight down at least eight maybe nince long and they weren't even hard yet! Plus they were both black. Yes black! Let me explain. It wasn't that I didn't like black people, it was just that I had never associated with any blacks my whole life. Hell, it simply never occurred to me that the men would be black.

With my eyes wide open I said, "Ohhh! Lordy!" as I saw the two big black men and their huge black cocks hanging down.

"So what do you think Princess?" the emcee asked.

"Ah... Ahh... I... I don't know... what to say," I said in a slow broken voice while shaking my head no.

"You looked surprised. A little scared actually!" The emcee sarcastically said.

Still shaking my head I said, "Yeah."

"Well, which one! Surprised or scared?" he asked.

"Both!" blurted right out of my mouth.

"Both!" he replied. "What? You've never had black cock before?"

"No! No... I haven't." I replied while twisting my head in disbelief.

"Really!" he said. Then asked in a sadistic way, "You ever had cock this big?"

"NO! Not even close," I replied with a scared look.

He said very sadistically, "Umm! So it's true! You've never had big black cock! Wow!"

I sat there with my whole body shaking, I was so damn scared. I was actually thinking that maybe they might take it a bit easy on me, so to speak. As the emcee said 'Wow' you could hear all kinds of mumbling from the audience. I glanced out at them and they all had that lustful sadistic look on their faces. I knew right then and there I was in real trouble.

The emcee said sarcastically, "Well Princess. You're going to get both tonight," and after a brief pause he said, "You're going to get every black fucking inch of it!" then laughed.

I didn't say anything and kind of had my head tilted down thinking 'boy did I ever get myself into it this time'.

The emcee said loudly, "Well, have at it her boys. Give her a fucking she'll never forget!"

The biggest black man said, "Ohh! She's gonna get a fuckin alright!" Then he said laughing, "And I promise! She ain't never gonna forget it!"

The biggest man got behind me and the other in front. The one behind me grabbed my shoulders and moved me off the bench and down on my knees on the stage floor.

He said in a deep voice, "You can start out sucking your first black dick,"

Just the thought of having a black dick in my mouth nearly made me barf. He stepped right in front of me, lifted his dick and put the tip up against my closed lips.

"Open up baby," he ordered.

The man behind me reached down, grabbed both my very sore nipples and squeezed them hard. My mouth popped right open saying 'Ouch.' The other black man shoved his big cock right in my mouth. He shoved in again filling my mouth with his cock.

"Suck it baby," he ordered.

I knew I had to suck it so I pulled back, then went forward, sliding my lips over his big dick. I absolutely could not believe I was sucking a black cock. But yet there I was on my knees in the middle of a stage with a hundred older men watching me sucking a big black cock. I do have to say I was really surprised at how smooth his dick felt in my mouth. I guess I was expecting it to feel like alligator skin or something rough.

"Mmm… Mmmm," the black man moaned as I sucked his cock.

It stayed soft for quite a little while, then all of a sudden it started getting harder, longer and thicker rather quickly. The next thing I knew it was rock hard and the man was pulling on the back of my head trying to shove it in my throat. As I've said in the past, I have always been able to deep-throat dicks and never had the gag reflex thing.

Only I had never sucked a dick this big before. He had to be close to ten inches long and pretty thick. He pulled on the back of my head and shoved his cock in harder. I couldn't do anything as the big cock hit the back of my mouth and went down my throat. You could tell he knew he had it down my throat and instantly shoved in deeper. Over half of his big cock went down my throat. as he pulled out I got a needed breath of air.

He pushed it right back down my throat and didn't stop. He kept pushing it in and pulling on the back of my head tilting my head way back. I could feel the long shaft sliding past my lips and down my throat like a big snake. I was surprised I wasn't choking when I felt his pubic hair smashed up tight against my lips. Wow, he had the full length of his cock buried down my throat. No one in the place was more surprised then I was.

"Ohhhh! That's it baby! Suck that cock!" he said quite loud. "It's in there baby! It's in there!"

I was grunting and twisting my head as he withdrew from my throat just filling my mouth. I started moving my head back and forth sliding my lips over the shaft of his very hard cock. I could feel the head of his dick getting much bigger. I could tell he was close and all I could think of was how nasty it would be with a mouth full of black cum.

He started to moan, "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

He grabbed my head harder and pushed in deep. It went down my throat actually easier then I thought it would. He pumped his cock down my throat pulling half way out and shoving it all the way back in again and again. Then he grabbed my head with both hands and shoved his cock all the way down my throat while letting out a loud primal yell.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck!" he yelled out as he pumped load after load of his black cum down my throat.

He held it down my throat for a long time and I was twisting my head trying to get it out. It took a few seconds before he pulled it out of my throat, shooting several small wads of cum in my mouth.

"Swallow that too!" he ordered, shaking my head.

Again I knew I needed to swallow his cum. He moaned for a few seconds, cum still oozing out of the end of his cock onto my tongue. I will never forget the bitter, pungent taste of his cum. He stepped back slowly sliding his cock out and it fell straight down as it came out of my mouth. I couldn't believe I had just sucked a black guy’s cock and swallowed his cum, but I sure enough did; that's a fact. Yet another first for me.

I was rather surprised when the audience applauded the oral display and deep-throating. The much bigger black man grabbed my shoulders, lifted and sat me on the bench immediately, pushing me down on my back. As he walked around above my head I couldn't help staring at his huge cock swinging side to side as he walked. He stopped above my head, grabbed his cock and put it up to my lips. I slightly opened and he forced the big head in and kept shoving until my mouth was totally full of his big black cock.

"Mmm. Mmmm." he moaned out loud as the thick dick spread my mouth open very wide.

He instantly started fucking me in the mouth while reaching down with his giant hand rubbing my pussy. He flipped my clit with his thumb and slid his long fingers deep in my dripping wet cunt. His cock started to harden and get much thicker right away spreading and stretching my jaw open very wide. He got very hard quickly and my jaw was cracking. I instantly twisted my head to the side and his very thick cock popped out of my mouth.

I'm sure I had a scared look on my face as I opened and shut my mouth to make sure my jaw still worked. I don't know if he took pity on my mouth or not but he walked down between my legs. Again I couldn't help from staring at his big cock as he walked passed me. It was no longer hanging straight down. It was sticking out more then down and it seemed to be getting harder and thicker as it bounced up and down. The emcee had announced he was eleven inches long and seven and a half inches around in girth. I'm not sure it was eleven inches but it had to be close. It was most definitely the longest and thickest cock I had ever seen!

He reached down and grabbed my ankles lifting my legs straight up. He held them there for a couple of seconds, then spread my legs wide open straight out to the sides. He leaned down and started licking my entire pussy, lapping at it like a dog with his huge wide tongue. Juice was constantly trickling out of my cunt, but within ten seconds his licking brought me to a big orgasm. He actually seemed quite surprised when so much juice came flowing out of my pussy.

"Ohh. Ohhh. Ohhh!" came from my mouth. I was so hot and so scared.

Hell, I was in space, for no better word. It was like I was in a giant dream or something. He lifted his head and watched my juice flow for a few seconds. He leaned back down and started licking much harder, really pressing his tongue hard on my pussy and bending my very stiff clit over each time he licked.

"Ohh! Ahh! Oh my... Ohh!" came out of my mouth loudly as my cunt erupted with a huge orgasms, juice coming out in globs.

Again he stopped licking, stood up, stepped forward and slapped his monster cock flat on my tummy . His big balls were up against my pussy. All the men watching let out a collective 'Whoa' as they saw the huge cock lying on my flat tummy. The big mushroomed head just seemed to be getting thicker much bigger than the fat shaft. I couldn't help staring at that huge cock.

I think I was seeing the same thing the men in the audience were seeing. A cock that really looked like it was actually going to split me in half. His cock was massive, and I mean it was truly massive in every sense of the word. Plus it was so extremely hard and totally cold black. Right then I so clearly remember thinking to myself yet again, ‘Kathy, what the hell have you done?'

He pulled his hips back slowly, dragging his cock over my little bush until the big head of his cock dropped down between my legs. Still holding my legs spread open, and without even touching his cock, he pushed the head up to my cunt hole. I couldn't believe how hard and how unbelievably huge the head of his cock felt up against my pussy. I was breathing real heavy. I was scared to death, yes scared to death, of that massive cock between my legs. He pushed in rather hard and just kept pushing.

"Ohhh!" came out of my mouth as I felt the big head splitting my cunt lips apart and starting to go in me.

He continued pushing in and I felt my cunt hole being stretched open wide, then wider, then wider, than it had ever been stretched.

"Oh my God!" I yelled out. But he did not seem to care, continuing to push in with constant force. "Ouch! Oh My..." I yelled out loud in obvious pain while arching my back.

While slowly turning my head side to side, I would see the audience and actually think maybe they would tell him to take it easy. But all I saw was the most sadistic look on all the men's faces that I had ever seen. Every man had their mouths slightly open and their eyes wide open and they were all slightly leaning forward in their chairs. I knew right then and there that they were loving this as much as the black man was. The more I yelled out the more excited they got.

"Ouch! Oh! My! God... Ohh God!" I yelled out as my cunt was getting stretched and forced open much wider then it ever had.

He was so strong and just never quit forcing his cock in my pussy. I tried to turn and twist but again he was so strong, holding my legs spread straight out to the sides, that it did no good. I arched my back, lifted my head and reached down pushing with my hands on his flat muscular abdomen, which was like me pushing on a freight train; it did no good.

"Oh my God! Please! Please!" I said, almost begging him.

But all he did was continue to push in with great force. I screamed out very loud. The stretching, tearing pain in my pussy was becoming unbearable. "

Oh God! Please!" I screamed honestly believing I was going to get split in half.

The pain in my pussy was truly excruciating and I believe I was about to pass out when I felt the severe stretching pain relax just a little as the huge head of his cock sank into my cunt hole.

A very loud, "Ahhhh…" came out of the black man's mouth as he penetrated my pussy.

He stopped pushing in for a few seconds and looked around out at the men in the audience to both sides.

Damn! Tight pussy!" he proclaimed in a kind of primal way. He took in a deep breath like getting his cock in my cunt was rough on him and said, "Very tight pussy."

I so remember looking at the audience, actually wanting to see their reaction. They all had a very sadistic grin, almost an evil look on their faces. It was quite obvious that they all knew that huge black cock was hurting, even tearing up my pussy and my God, they truly all loved it.

My cunt was continuously having orgasms one right after another. I could feel my cunt juice spurting out between my fully stretched cunt hole and his massive cock. My pussy was so wet it offered little resistance to the massive meat. After maybe ten seconds or so the monster of a man leaned his body forward, then moved his big hips forward. I instantly felt the huge shaft going deeper into my cunt.

"Ohhhh! Ouch! Ouch!" I yelled out with tears streaming out of my eyes.

I grunted loud as the extremely thick cock stretched out my entire cunt as it went in deeper. He kept pushing and forcing his cock in my pussy until he had it well over half way in. He stopped for a couple seconds, pulled nearly all the way out, and shoved back in. He gave me five or six strokes like that and then kept shoving in deeper.

"Ohhh! Oh my!" came out of my mouth as I repeatedly grunted.

I could feel his huge cock stretching and spreading my cunt hole wide open and sinking in deeper and deeper. It went in a half an inch at a time, stretching, tearing, ripping my pussy open wide. It hurt, but it felt unbelievable. It hurt, but it felt unreal. It hurt, and was becoming unbearable, as more than three fourths of the huge cock was buried down deep in my cunt.

I screamed very loud, "Ou... Ou... Ouch!" removing my hands from his chest I grabbed his elbows, why I don't know. "Ahh! Ohh! Ohh! Ahh!" I repeatedly moaned, groaned and grunted.

With me having a death grip on his elbows and his big long arms having a death grip on my ankles he pushed back with his hands. He rolled my legs back raising my lower back up off the little bench. It lifted my hips and cunt giving his huge cock an even more of a straight in shot to my pussy. He stopped for a second, then pulled his cock back, nearly pulling it all the way out.

"Ohhh..." I sighed in relief.

He leaned forward and with one smooth motion pushed his cock back in very deep. Only he continued to push and push very hard with relentless force. It hurt more then ever - the pain was becoming excruciating again. I so very clearly remember actually feeling my cunt muscles slowly being stretched and stretched as the monster cock clicked in deeper and deeper where no cock had ever been before. Again, I believe I was about to pass out when I felt his pubic bone press down against my clit.

"AHH! AHH! My God!" I yelled out. With an extremely hard push his pubic bone smashed my clit flat sinking the last inch of his massive cock in my cunt.

"Ouch! Ohhh! Ouch! Ouch!" I screamed out loud pushing on his chest with my hands.

It was a weird and wild feeling. The pain was incredible, I came close to passing out, yet I felt a big rush of sexual excitement at the same time, knowing that I had taken the full length of his huge black cock. I looked out at the guys in the audience again, for whatever reason. They all had a very sadistic yet a look of disbelief on their faces.

But the disbelief look changed to total amazement when he slowly pulled his huge cock all the way out of my pussy. It was like they could not believe seeing all of that cock coming out of my cunt hole. His cock popping up as it came out from being so hard.

All the men let out a collective, "Whoa!" as they saw the huge cock come out.

I heard different comments from the men, "Un-fucking believable! Holy fuck! What the fuck!" Then guys saying very loud, "Fuck her!" and "Drill that pussy!"

"Ohhh! Ouch! Ouch!" I yelled out as he shoved his cock all the way back in, smashing my clit with his pubic bone. He pulled his cock all the way out except for the head and shoved it back in hard again, burying it completely.

"Ohh! Ou. Oh my! " I screamed.

He gave me five maybe six strokes like that then started fucking the living hell out of me. He did that for several minutes. Bang, bang, bang burying each stroke totally in my cunt hole. He stopped and slowly pulled out except for the head and rammed his cock back in hard moving the entire bench.

One very loud, "Ouch!" came out of my mouth. Hell yes it hurt; it hurt like crazy.

My cunt was getting used to the huge cock and each thrust hurt less, but each thrust still hurt. He pulled out and rammed his cock into my pussy very hard so many times I couldn't begin to tell you how many. My cunt was pumping out orgasm after orgasm and juice was being forced out of my pussy between my cunt and his big thick cock every time he buried it in me. Talk about getting a real fucking! He was giving me the fucking of my life and in front of a hundred plus men.

He all of a sudden stopped and pulled all the way out. His cock was so hard it popped up in the air as it came out and then bounced around. He closed my legs and lifted me up off the bench, picking me up like I was a feather. While the other black man moved the bench he flipped me over and put me on my hands and knees on the stage floor. He spread my knees wide apart with his feet and pushed me down until my shoulders and face were pressed down tight on the stage floor.

Juice was pouring out of my pussy quickly making a puddle on the stage floor. He stepped up behind me, bent his knees and squatted down behind me. I no sooner felt the big head of his cock up against my cunt when wham! He shoved it all the way up my pussy, lifting my knees off the floor.

A very loud "Ouch! Ohh!" flew out of my mouth. It felt like his cock went in even deeper. "Ohh! Ouch! Ohh! Ouch!" and lots of loud grunting came out of my mouth as he hammered his cock into my pussy with full length strokes. .

I was really surprised when the entire stage started moving. Yes the stage was turning, revolving in a circular motion. Obviously to ensure everyone in the audience got a good view of the big black cock getting slammed up my cunt hole. The big black man was like a giant energizer bunny - he never let up a second and kept pounding full length strokes in my cunt. The stage went all the way around at least a half dozen times and it was turning quite slow.

In total he had to have fucked me for close to an hour. Finally, his strokes slowed but became shorter and much harder. He was really popping my pussy hard and deep. He slowed way down, gave me eight or ten unbelievably hard thrusts, and then yelled out. He pulled his cock all the way out of my pussy and the other black man grabbed me. He raised me up on my knees and spun me around facing the big guy.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered.

Not even thinking about it I did exactly what he said. With his cock only an inch from my wide open mouth he shot four of the biggest loads of cum I have ever seen directly into my mouth, followed by at least six smaller loads. He then forced the big head of his cock in my mouth

Holding my head he yelled, "Swallow it. Swallow it!" Again I knew I had to do it. There was so much cum in my mouth it took three good swallows to get it all down.

I was really surprised how quickly his cock went soft. He let go of my head and relaxed, then slowly stepped back, his cock pulling out of my mouth and dropping straight down. Cum was dripping from my chin. As the big man stepped away, I felt hands on my back and they were pushing me back down on my hands and knees again. Just like that the first black man shoved his cock all the way up my cunt hole.

"Ouch!" I yelled out.

He wasn't as big as the other guy, but he still had a very big cock and it hurt when he shoved it all the way in so hard and so violently on the first thrust. He banged away at my pussy for several minutes, again the stage rotated several times. He pulled out and stood up, grabbing the bench and putting it in the middle of the stage. He laid me on my back and rolled my legs back by my shoulders, his hands on the backs of my knees. Two men grabbed each of my ankles, and they spread my legs wide, pulling them way back above my shoulders.

The black man grabbed his very stiff cock and stuffed it in my pussy. By the second stroke he had it buried the full length in my cunt. My cunt was pretty sore from the real big cock banging me so hard for so long. So this guy’s cock being nearly as big also hurt like hell. He banged and banged my cunt for a very long time. As his strokes shortened and became much harder he buried his cock in my cunt like he couldn't get it in deep enough.

He started the familiar moan and pulled his cock out of my pussy. He stepped forward and straddled the back of my bent legs. He reached down and grabbed the back of my head, pulling it up while yelling at me to open my mouth. Again I opened my mouth and the loads of cum came flying, one after another, right into my mouth.

"Swallow it!" he ordered as he stuffed his cock into my mouth.

I started swallowing his cum for the second time. He pulled his cock out, saluted the audience and walked off the stage. I just laid there for a few seconds. I wasn't really tired I just felt weak from all the cock pounding I had taken. After a few seconds I sat up on the bench. As I stood up I was surprised by the very loud applause from all the men in the audience. They even stood up applauding. I smiled and really didn't know what to do at that point. The emcee motioned to go to the dressing room.

The emcee stuck his head in the dressing room door and said, "Freshen up honey. Then come back out with just stockings and heels."

"Sure," I replied.

He ducked out so quickly I didn't get a chance to ask him why. Anyway, I took a quick shower, freshened everything up, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and put on a new pair of beige thigh high stockings. I put my heels on and went back out on stage. I had no idea what I was to do next. When I got on stage, a couple of guys put up their hands to lift me down to the floor. Some music started playing, and again, I had no idea what to do

I asked, "What am I suppose to do?"

"Oh hell!" he replied. "Sorry. Forgot it was you're first time." He paused, "Just dance around to the tables so guys can give you tips"

"Ohh!" I replied with a chuckle.

Well, at the first table a couple of guys stuffed money in my stocking tops, felt me up and sucked my sore nipples. The third man rolled up a fifty dollar bill into one of those little tubes then laid down on the floor sticking the money in his mouth. I instantly straddled his head, squatted down taking the money and letting him lick my pussy.

Well! As soon as the guys saw that they all started lying down on the floor. A few of the older guys just stayed in their chairs, sucked my nipples and fingered my wet pussy. Anyway, for the next three and a half hours I was squatting on faces getting all kinds of big tips. I just kept getting my pussy licked and kept cumming and cumming and cumming. When I got way to the back of the room there was Robert, Mike, and William. Yes, they had been there the whole time.

I asked Robert, "Why didn't you want me to know you were here?"

Robert said, "Well, I needed to know if you would do a show alone."

"Why?" I asked, not understanding why.

"You interested in doing more of these shows?" Robert asked.

I paused and said, "Sure... why not!"

"That's why. I needed to know if you'd do it alone. That's all." he replied.

I asked, "So there's more clubs that want. This kind of show?"

"Oh yeah!" he chuckled, "A lot of clubs!"

"Interesting," I excitingly replied.

That was my first live sex show, and boy, were my nipples and cunt ever sore! I had never had a sore pussy before, but then I had never gotten fucked by such huge cocks. So now you know how I got to where I am today. Only the stories don't end here! Since I was now traveling the country doing shows, it made for all kinds of opportunities to flash in public. I quickly came up with many creative ways to flash, and have gotten into some interesting situations from it. Hope you liked my story, Kathy

Published 
Written by kathys_show
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments