Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie - A Brief History Of A Housewife's Resurgence. Episode 1

"A housewife goes on a search to expand her exhibitionism side"

7
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Julie chose not to wear underwear that day, this was the first sign that something was changing. You see we all know that life is a struggle, sometimes events challenge us on a daily basis and this can lead to a version of ourselves developing that we simply don't recognise and that's why we have to act to stop the rot and find that person lurking inside.

That Tuesday morning Julie had seen a stranger staring back at her in the bathroom mirror. Her first port of call was to dye her hair, she dug out the bottle of platinum blonde from the back of the cupboard, the one with the girl on front who looked like a porn star and her heart skipped a little.

At thirty six she wasn't that old, was she? The years had galloped away from her, marriage, children, pets, housework, divorce, arguments, boredom, they had all drained her from the person she truly was!

There was a need to change, to break the shroud that hung over her. She sat drumming her fingers on the bottle, the minutes seemingly taking hours. She needed a challenge, is what she said to herself as she sat waiting for the dye to take. Since the boys had been going to their dad's on weekends she seemed to have so much spare time. It had taken her by surprise, she was so used to putting everyone else first but now she had time to rebuild the person she had almost forgotten.

The hair was the first step, it looked amazing in the neon light of the bathroom and as she ran her fingers through it the idea of looking just a little like a porn star turned her on. It was a good break from what everyone usually thought of her, but she knew the hair wasn't enough. She had urges, she had to break out of the cage she had been kept in for some many years and there was one thing above all that would spark this change.

Exhibitionism turned her on, it always had, it scared her to death but it got her wet and that's what she needed now more than anything. However she wasn't ready to totally let it all go, if she was going for it she'd need something to hide her a little. Then she remembered the ninja turtles masks the boys got for Christmas, she knew it was around here somewhere. She bent behind the sofa and suddenly there it was, the mask would be perfect, she took it out and lifted it to her face, it was silly really but she needed something this time, just to be safe.

Through the small eyeholes she saw her new blonde locks framing the green and blue of the mad and she smiled to herself, the sexiest a ninja turtle has ever looked she said with a daft pose.

Just before she left she paused by the door, there was just one more thing she needed. She turned and walked into the living room scanning as she did, what would be perfect, it had to be just right, sturdy and strong she reasoned. Into the kitchen she suddenly had an idea, the fridge door flew open and she reached in, as her fingers found it she grasped greedily and with a powerful excitement.

Half an hour later she was waking along the street and her mind was still open to what was to come. Then she saw the roundabout and she was instantly struck with what she had to do. She'd left home with a half sketched idea of how things might pan out but now seeing the roundabout she knew exactly.

Quickly she ran across the road, darting between the stationary cars. As soon as she set foot on the roundabout she took out the mask, grasping it tightly she slipped it over her head and breathed deeply. The grass felt cold beneath her feet as she kicked off her shoes and stepped carefully between the flowers, already her fingers were gripping at the hem of her dress her pulse quickening.

In the centre of the roundabout was a small grouping of bushes she slipped into them and waited, the sound of the cars all around her giddied her spirit, it was close to rush hour now and soon she would be surrounded in every direction. The idea of being watched had always excited her, the thought of putting on a show of breaking the taboo and letting other witness the intimacy of masturbation was a very strong fantasy of hers.

Into her bag she delved, a hunger throbbing inside, it felt huge, she swallowed hard, it hadn't seemed that big earlier. She closed her eyes and quickly removed it from the bag, she had to remember why she was doing this. Opening her eyes again she saw the corn husk sitting in her hand, she noticed how white her knuckles were, this was no time to overthink she said to herself. Hiking up the remainder of her dress she lowered the makeshift yellow and green dildo and circled it around her gasping lips.

Instantly she felt the wetness of her anticipation, the ribbed corn slid across her needy pussy with ease.

Esthera2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Esthera2022

There was a quiver, a spasm of unrelenting need as her body cried out for pleasure, already she'd become aware of being seen and through the gaps in the leaves she caught glimpses as the cars slipped by. The faces were of businessmen and school run mothers, of delivery drivers and builders mates.

Slowly the tip of the corn made its way tenderly inside her, she gasped loudly as it parted her and began to enter. The feeling was intense and she stood with it half inside her just allowing the moment to fully form in her mind. Then she slowly began to slide it in and out. The rough yet slippery texture felt hard and secure, she thought of being taken by a huge dick, forced to the cold ground and pounded until she couldn't take any more.

There was a teacher at the boys school, Mr. Jones, he was a tall granite like man and she imagined him on top of her. His muscles pressing against her throat and face, his hands pinning her hips to the ground. It had been so long since she'd fantasised about men, when she was younger she would see a man in the street or in the supermarket and within minutes she'd have a full blown sexual fantasy built around him. Maybe those days were on their way back she thought.

The corn slipped from her lips and she ran it along her sensitive skin, it was obvious that she'd underestimated her hunger, her entire body was demanding exposure, she needed to show more. Pulling the dress up over her shoulders and then her head, she let it drop behind her. Now quickly pushing by the bush she moved out onto the neatly cut grass, out into the open. Without hesitation she fell to her knees and planting the corn into the ground she slid onto it and began to ride it.

Now the horns began to sound, the air filling with salutes to her performance.

She rode hard, the nodule's of the corn set her insides alight. Deeper, she pushed it inside, the thickness filling her, ripping at the sides as it thrust in and out.

It felt amazing, the open air swam around her exposed skin. She felt like a statue, some monument set on the roundabout, an ode to freedom and sexual expression.

She was frantic now, from inside the mask she could see the traffic moving slowly, faces pinned to the windows, mouths open wide.

She screwed it harder. Give them a show she shouted to herself, give them what they want. Her nipples were hard and she sent a hand up to pull at them. Her shouts were now loud and powerful, the tension begging to be broken. Now both hands ran ravenously over her body, her nails dug into the skin with electric waves and she gripped her breast hard, it had been so long, too long!

Her white body writhing around in the afternoon sun, the rush hour traffic slowly creeping on by, she felt alive. She was glad of the mask, it gave her the freedom to express herself.

Then the explosion begins to build, the muscles in the lower part of her back shivered uncontrollably, she steadied her thigh's and drilled down harder and more intently on the corn. Her fingers now made their way to her clitoris, its swollen heat calling for her touch. The quakes of pleasure began to ripple and she reached forward grabbing a handful of grass. She was now bent over her head close to the ground her hips pounding away. She was on a stage, a beautiful porcelain doll on show for all to see.

"Yes!" She screamed, her mind lost to the exposure, the world witnessing her give herself up.

Eventually she collapsed to the ground, her body dripping with satisfaction. Rolling onto her back she saw the blue sky drifting by above her. Her hands reached down for the corn and she lifted it above her head, the tip was covered in a film of white cream, she lifted it and sucked deeply, her body still shaking, the aftershocks seemingly destined to go on for hours.

Her heart was pounding, she'd done it, she'd stepped out from the gloom that life had drawn around her. Already her mind was thinking of what she could do next, she patted at the sweat on her forehead, one day at a time she told herself, one day at a time.

Later as she walked back home she thought today was a very good start. She lifted the corn to her mouth once more licking the top, it tasted so sweet, her juices coated all over it. Today had been a very good start indeed she smiled to herself as she tossed the corn husk into a bin and straightened her dress.

Published 
Written by BenjaminMcQueen101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments