Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John and Mays outdoor adventure

"John never thought he'd get a chance with May"

7
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Another mundaneday at college. John had maths followed by double science and ending with media studies, this was his favourite lesson of the day because he sat opposite a stunning red head called May. She always wore nicely fitting clothes showing off her curves and figure which was one of pure delight, she also spotted a few tattoos which were only ever partially visible but John was none the less very fond of what he could see.

He got to the lesson just in time but to notice there was only about six of the class of twenty there! He looked around to see May was one of them and she was the only one sat on their table, she wore a sensuous summer looking white dress with a red and purple flowers pattern on, very flowing but still showing off all of her shape. John stammered in feel extremely uncomfortable for putting her in this position where he would sit on her table. Still he went to his place and threw down his bag trying to look cool, which he hadn’t shut in his rush from lunch. Stationary and books flew out everywhere. He quickly clambered under the table trying to clutch at his loose belongings but accidentally grabbing Mays silky soft ankle. He looked up embarrassed at her pale flesh baring ankles leading up to her uncrossed thighs and finally noticing her delicate flower almost right in his face. John had dreamed of just being able to see this sight since he first met May and yet now he had all he could do was panic. He quickly let go of her ankle and collected his stuff in a mess and returned to the surface, his checks bright red, and May was acting as if the minor grope had never happened.

He’d been in lesson for 20 minutes with a constant hard on from what he had previously seen with questions running through his mind like, ‘did she know he saw?’ ‘Was she wet down there?’ ‘Why didn’t he take a quick picture?’ Next thing John knew May was standing next to him.

“Do you mind if I work with you only everyone else is paired up and I know you have a car so we could get some really good shots.”

A quick glance down at the sheet he’d been handed gave him the information that they were to be filming an interview at a supposedly haunted location of their choice. Stumbling over his words he muttered,

“Uhh uh ye yeah sure, err why not?”

“Great so I’ll come round by yours at about half nine tonight.” May smiled.

“Perfect.”

John had been getting ready for quite some time, he knew that if he wanted to make a lasting impression on May it would have to be tonight. Maybe offer her a coat drenched in his expensive aftershave or maybe even an arm to hold. The doorbell rang at nearly spot on half nine which triggered John very first thought. He had never told May his address, not even the street he lived down and as far as he had known she didn’t live close by. Nether the less this thought soon went out of his mind when he opened the door to see her standing in the porch with a grey jumper style dress with three black silhouetted wild horses running in the middle. Her lengthy golden red locks looked perfect pinned back on one side and hanging down her face on the other. They headed out to the car and planned on going to some old mansion ruins just outside of the town, the place was deserted most days so should be perfect for night vision filming and the spooky ambience.

They arrived, parked about 2 minutes away and walked down with their recording equipment. John set up the camera on a tripod and hung the boom mic just out of shot above Mays head.

“Oh my,” she said “I’ve never had one that close to my face before,” letting out a giggle as she said it.

There was a small torch on the camera to give the area some light and so the two of them could see what they were recording. Just over half hour later they decided they had all the footage they would need to get a really good grade and John went to the camera to pack it up.

SondraRiddl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SondraRiddl

May was sitting on a bench and quite abruptly said,

“I know you saw my cunt earlier.”

John was in complete shock, how did he reply to such a comment? Was she annoyed?

“Oh yeah,” he said softly. “Sorry about that I didn’t…”

“Don’t be sorry, but you mean to say you didn’t realise I was fucking myself under the table? I know I was trying to be discrete but I’d hoped you noticed and that’s why you agreed to work with me.”

She stood up and moved closer to John, his heart was pounding in excitement and he began to feel a slow warmth in his cock. She took his hand and ran it up her thigh for what seemed like a lifetime and was as soft as her ankles were earlier. His hands eventually met her once again naked, warm, moist, sticky pussy. A hairless wonder which cause his prick to quickly shoot to a full erection. May was close enough to feel his extension and was quick to take hold of it rubbing it through his jeans whilst he began to stroke the outer lips of her pussy. Their lips locked passionately trying to become whole together May pulled away and went down to her knees unbuttoning and unzipping Johns pants as she went releasing his long thick member, the throbbing head looked the perfect size for her well trained tight slit but first she opened wide fitting a good half of the 7’ cock down her throat. He let out a small moan in delight feeling her tongue trace the most sensitive areas while her mouth and hands work his shaft. Her other hand began to focus on his bollocks cupping them gently running her fingers around them and then grabbing his pert ass pulling him deeper in to her mouth.

John felt the orgasm inside him building and as much as he wanted to shoot his load all in her pretty little mouth he pulled himself out and took May by the hand to the bench. He sat her down and knelt between those two loving thighs again as he was during class, parted them a touch more and quickly buried his tongue quickly into her sweet smelling slit. She let out her own gasp but quickly bit on her hand to control herself. She could feel his muscle reaching deep inside touching every inch of her fleshy tissue as it spun around inside like a tornado then ever now and then pulling out for a moment to lightly caress her outer lips. He finally began to work on her clit licking up and down her cunt then sucking wildly on her clit as if he would make it pop out, then releasing the suction teasing the tiny nub with lashings from his tongue. Her hand was still gagging herself but the intensity was building to the point that the noise was audibly coming through, panting and gasping she could feel it begin to construct it self to a grand crescendo until Johns mouth was being filled with her warm sweet liquid cumming in spurts like an ejaculating penis. John swallowed every drop cleaning up after himself grinning like a Cheshire cat (little did May know squirting was his biggest fantasy).

As May lay back on the bench recovering John slid himself up and guided his cock, unknowingly to May, straight into her pussy. Her body writhed in ecstasy as his head pushed through her tight pussy and then began pound against the very inside of her hitting every spot that needed to be hit building up her warmth again. Moaning louder and louder with each thrust and every cell on her body began to tingle as she felt another wave of orgasm crash down over her forcing Johns cock out of her as she exploded on the bench and the grass below. She quickly gripped Johns cock and pulled him back inside her wanting to feel his thick load fill her. Grabbing his ass she forced harder and harder thrusts as John nibbled the naked skin on her neck sending shivers down her spine. Johns cock was finally spitting his white gold inside her as he grunted thrusting three finally times before collapsing over her.

May eventually got up, went over to the camera and quickly took out the SD card with a recording of their act. Unaware John pulled his trousers up and began to pack away.

Published 
Written by Xdo_me69X
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments