Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jess and the life changing weekend: Part two.

36
10 Comments 10
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Chapter Four.

I put the basket on my hip and sashayed out the door. I was only three paces from the door when I heard in the background.

“Holy shit. Gotta go. Yeah, it's all good. See you later.”

I couldn't help but smile as I had got pretty much the reaction I had hoped for. I put the basket down and with my back to him, I bent over slowly as though searching for something in particular. Letting him have a long lingering look at my ass. I still couldn't believe I was doing this nor could I believe how much it was turning me on. I picked up my clean panties and although I wished they were something a bit sexier they would do. I hung them up then did the same with my shorts, again taking my time.

I heard a small cough, like a clearing of the throat behind me, and smiled. I turned around to see Jeremy standing there, clearly gobsmacked.

“Uh, hi again Mrs Phillips.”

“Oh, hey, Jeremy.”

A look came over his face as inspiration hit him and before I knew it he had vaulted the fence and was striding over towards me. Oh shit. This wasn't part of the plan.

“I warned you.”

“Shut up Angel. Just go with it.”

“What are you doing Jeremy?”

“Oh, you look like you could use some help with those sheets.”

“Oh, well, yeah, okay. Thank you.”

He looked me up and down now that he had a much closer vantage and lingered for a long time on my pussy. I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on being in this proximity. I once again bent down to find a corner of the sheet. I was supremely conscious of my tits just swinging in the breeze but my nipples were rock hard again and my pussy had already begun to leak. God, what have I started?

Jeremy bent down next to me and was rummaging as aimlessly as I was, not even really pretending to look for the corner of the sheet. He was openly staring at my naked tits as they swayed just inches from him. I looked at him then down at my tits.

“Oh, I'm sorry Jeremy. I don't mean to be all out in the breeze like this. It's just so damn hot that I can't stand to wear clothes.”

He chuckled and smiled at me.

“Oh, I don't mind at all Mrs Phillips and well, you are pretty easy on the eye.”

I laughed as though he was making a joke but on the inside, I was practically purring.

“Ha, that's very nice of you to say so Jeremy but I am much older than you. You can stop calling me Mrs Phillips though because that just makes me feel older. Call me Jess.”

“Jess.”

He said my name back to me as though getting the taste of it in his mouth and I felt a shiver run through my body despite the heat of the day. We managed to get the sheet out and untangled then hung it over the line. I watched him out of the corner of my eye and noticed his cock had hardened again. I could see the small gap in the top of his waistband and just the very tip of his cock. He was standing there as though unsure what to do now that he was here, I didn't want him to go just yet.

“You want to help me with these dry ones?”

“Sure.”

We began slowly taking the clothes off the line and folding them into the basket. I felt a little bit awkward standing there like that, thinking about and peeking at my neighbours' cock while I folded my husband's clothes but as the Devil said, it's just a bit of teasing.

I squatted down to put their clothes in the basket, knowing full well I was giving Jeremy a view of my naked tits as well as my spread legs. The thong was pulled in pretty tight in this position and I could feel it begin to wedge into my pussy. Fuck, I was so turned on now it wasn't funny. I looked at his cock and I could see the head had popped out of the top of his speedos now. A nice big drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip and I could smell his masculine scent. It was all I could do not to dive on that cock. I stood up to take the temptation out of my face.

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

Jeremy, doing a fantastic job of pretending this was very normal, took the next item of clothing off the line. It happened to be a pair of my panties. He took the pegs off and looked at them, looked at me then held them up to his face and took a big deep sniff.

“I always did like the smell of freshly laundered clothes.”

I felt the first trickle of my cum escape my now bunched panties and begin to run down my thigh.

“Yeah, some smells are hard to beat.”

I was thinking about the smell of his body, the smell of his arousal, the smell of my own, and what they would smell like together. Fuck fuck fuck Jess, you need to put a stop to this.

The clothes were all folded now so I picked up the basket and turned towards the house. As I did the back of my hand brushed against his cock. It was entirely accidental but it was like an electric shock that ran through us both. I had to keep moving right now or things were going to get completely out of hand if they hadn't already. I turned to look at Jeremy who had a look on his face that suggested he was just barely containing himself too.

“Thanks for, well... everything Jeremy.”

“That's okay Mrs... Ahh, Jess.”

I had walked back to the door and was just inside when I turned around and saw that Jeremy was paying particularly close attention to my ass. Like I keep saying, I don't know what was possessing me. I bent over and put the basket down, giving him a final view, but that was no longer enough. Whilst bent over I slid my panties down and stepped out of them. I had just given my neighbour a more pornographic view of my pussy and ass than I had given my husband in years. I straightened up and turned around holding out the panties and beckoning to Jeremy with one finger. He practically ran to me, his cock coming a little further out with each step. He stood at the door looking eager. I held out my panties to him and he took them in his trembling hand.

“I think these will smell a lot better than the others.”

He didn't even speak, just stuffed the crotch in his face and moaned as he inhaled deeply. Fuck I nearly came right then. I reached out and squeezed his cock making him jump. I was rewarded with a lovely big fresh dollop of pre-cum. I scooped it up with my finger and popped it straight into my mouth. Oh god, I was definitely on the verge of another orgasm.

“Now, Jeremy, these are only for tonight okay. I will be collecting them in the morning after I have dropped my son at school.”

“Okay. Thank-you.”

“They better not be clean when I get them back okay. Do you understand what I mean?”

Jeremy just groaned and nodded.

“Now, I have some things to take care of Jeremy so you need to go back home, okay?”

He just nodded but shuffled off back to the fence as I closed the door. I didn't make it another step. I took my shirt off and threw it into the laundry then soaked my fingers in my pussy again, right there. My orgasm was so intense that my thighs were all wobbly. I wandered dazed into my bedroom where I got out another pair of panties, a fresh shirt, and a pair of shorts.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments