Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane Has Done It Again

"Jane loves people watching us"

7
4 Comments 4
982 Views 982
996 words 996 words

After our two brief rendezvous with Jane, our appetite for each other’s company had been on a rise. Jane had finally ended her relationship with her boyfriend and seemed to have found an enjoyable company in me.

I had grown fond of this girl as well. She challenged me intellectually, and certainly the physical part of the relationship has been on an ever steep rise.

Jane would now text me in the morning, requesting my service on short notice. Not only was I happy to provide my service, but I was now enjoying her company besides our sexual escapades.

As I live a short distance away and my business provides me with time flexibility, I would always find a couple of hours to enjoy her body and mind.

Jane would meet me at the door in the most amazing lingerie sets. These would be exquisite in style: never trashy but deliciously sexy in a very settled way. We would always leave the window open for people from a luxury building across the street to enjoy their show.

Sometimes while making love, we would on purpose position ourselves for the best view for her neighbors.

My favorite was for Jane to sit on my face. Usually it took her no time to cum, but sometimes she made an effort to prolong the show. She would slowly rock her hips, and her breathtaking breasts would move in unison with her hips. Seeing her give a show turned me on to the point that I had to beg Jane to finish me with her hand. The lucky neighbors were always very pleased with this one.

Other times, we would enjoy sixty-nine for a while. Jane has amazingly soft lips and her oral skills are out of this world. The trouble is that it takes me forever to cum, so she would be trying to finish me for a good half an hour on end with no result while climaxing several times herself.

Jane loves cuddling. And so do I. We would spend a good portion of our naked get-togethers simply cuddling and kissing. Until my erection demanded relief. At which point I would start kissing Jane’s pussy first very gently, then with more vigor, before Jane demanded I squeeze her nipples really hard - I knew at that point she wanted to cum. I would start sucking on her clit while squeezing her nipples even harder. It took Jane usually a couple of minutes of this to start cumming really hard.

I always want her to keep pushing boundaries of her ecstasy, so I started to enter her while she was cumming. Often she could not handle me being inside after she orgasmed, but when she did, it became a good ten minutes of non-stop madness of numerous orgasms, one after another. I would cum all over her breasts watching her cumming uncontrollably.

My reader will notice a progression in this liaison from pure sex to something more deep and meaningful for both of us.

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling



One day, I proposed a road trip to a town a few hours away - I wanted Jane for myself for a bit.

We drove for two hours. The hotel was super cute, and the room had a fireplace and a jacuzzi. It was just perfect.

We were getting ready for dinner when Jane came over, kissed me on the lips, and whispered, ‘I have a little gift for you, handsome.’

With that, she pulled out an elegant box. I opened it and there was a very unusually shaped item beautifully packed in the box.

‘What is it?’ I asked.

She explained that it was a very luxurious butt vibrator. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but then Jane explained that she had a small vibrator for her as well. The idea was that we both insert vibrators and each of us would control each other's toy from our phones. She insisted we wear them to the dinner.


We had a dinner with a few of Jane’s friends who lived in town.

She kept looking at me during the dinner with a bit of naughtiness in her eyes. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I opened my phone and started the app that controls the vibrator. I started with very light vibrations, increasing in frequency over the next couple of minutes.

Suddenly, I felt vibrations in my butt. Very settled yet enjoyable.

When I returned to the table, people were engaged in lively conversation. Jane looked a bit absent, and I noticed her breathing was quite heavy. I sat next to her. My hand was still on the phone, controlling the app. I increased the frequency. Suddenly, I felt Jane’s hand on my crotch. She slowly unzipped my pants, pulled out my now erect dick, and started stroking it gently.

I felt the vibrations in my ass start to increase. I now increased Jane’s toy frequency to almost maximum. Jane was wiggling in her chair. She was now stroking my dick forcefully and faster. It felt like she wanted me to cum simultaneously with her. This continued for a couple more minutes when Jane started shaking noticeably to me but not others at the table.

I was engaged in conversation when I started to feel warmth coming from the inside. I felt Jane was cumming again when she increased her strokes to the point of my not being able to hold any longer. My dick stiffened to a maximum and started pulsating, releasing a warm load into Jane’s hand. She made sure I would get total pleasure out of it by continually stroking my dick while I was cumming. I was in heaven.

Jane waited for my dick to go softer so she could tack it back into my pants.

That night, I ended up making love to Jane for a good three hours before we fell asleep exhausted in each other's arms.


The end.

Published 
Written by Pashka1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments