Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became An Amatuer Pornstar

"Sex with a stranger leads to a married womans sex tape ending up online."

38
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My name is Alisa, I’ve been married for sixteen years, and I’m now secretly a submissive sex slave for my master. During the lockdowns, my husband was still working and was away a lot, and I was stuck at home and had become bored and lonely. Our sex life had dwindled over the years anyway, but now when I wanted sex, he was never there. I started exploring forums about BDSM and wondered what it would be like to actually become a submissive sex slave and be dominated by a strong man.

I became a member of a site and started chatting in the local forums in my state. There was no shortage of guys wanting a submissive slut, so I got plenty of messages. I messaged back and forth with a couple guys but one stood out pretty quickly. His name was Rick, and he started by asking if I was serious about joining this new lifestyle for real or if it was just a fantasy I was exploring. I hadn’t really given much thought to it, but I was laying in bed, rubbing my pussy as I was browsing the site on my iPad.

I had been fantasizing about being fucked in all the ways I was seeing on the site, but I hadn’t really considered finding an actual master and meeting up in real life. I messaged Rick back and told him I was just testing out the waters and had never tried anything like this before. My husband and I usually just had the same routine whenever we actually had sex. Missionary style for about ten minutes and then lie there.

I told him that I had only ever been with my husband, but I had always secretly fantasized about a group of guys taking turns fucking me one after the next and treating me like a cum slut like you see in the pornos. I wondered what it would be like to be one of those women and have thousands of men watching my videos and lusting over me. Rick said I should start out slow and build my way up to see what I think. He sent me a picture of himself shirtless on the beach, and I had to admit he was a handsome man. His chest was hairier than my husbands, and he had a strong thick build. He then said that he had showed his, and it was time for me to show mine.

Caught off guard, I fumbled through my pictures, and found one I liked from when my husband and I had gone out to dinner for our anniversary. I was wearing a black dress that showed off my curves and showed a little cleavage. I cropped my husband out and sent the picture to Rick. He said I was beautiful and that he would love to be my master, but I would need to do as I was told, as he had sent a topless picture, and that’s what he wanted in return from me. I didn’t have one, so I went to the full-length mirror in my closet to take one for him. I took a few, but wasn’t happy with how I looked. I’d been lying in bed so my hair was a mess, and I didn’t have any makeup on.

I took almost an hour doing my hair and makeup, getting myself ready, and changing into different outfits until I found one that I liked. I was wearing a black skirt and a red button up top that I undid the first three buttons on so that it cupped my breasts together and allowed them to spill out the top. My nipples were hard, and I started rubbing my pussy as I looked at the picture of Rick, and fantasized what it would be like for him to bend me over the sink right here and now, and fuck me hard. I started taking pictures, but didn’t stop with a topless shot. Before I knew it, I’d taken dozens of pictures, including ones of me staring into the camera and spreading my pussy open for him to see. My heart was racing as I picked out my favorites and pressed send.

Rick replied almost immediately and said they were gorgeous and asked if I’d just taken them right now for him. He said I looked like I was waiting for him to come over and fuck me. I was still rubbing my pussy as I read his reply, and then a picture came through. It was a picture of his dick. I wouldn’t normally enjoy receiving a dick pic, but in that moment as I looked at his thick, veiny shaft that had to be at least eight inches long, I got a tingling itch in my belly that I wanted so badly to be scratched. He messaged again saying that he lived in Boise, and told me to let him know if I wanted him to come over.

He was less than ten minutes away. My pussy was throbbing as I sent him my address and told him that my husband was out of town for the weekend, and I’d be waiting for him upstairs on my bed. I felt lightheaded, and almost like I was on autopilot as I rubbed my pussy and anticipated what he might do to me. He asked if I wanted him to bring bondage gear, and I replied yes. He asked if I consent to being his sex slave and him my master, and I said yes. He asked if I consent to being filmed, and I said yes. He asked if I wanted to be used like a whore, and if I consent to being tied up, blindfolded, and fucked for hours, and I said yes.

As I heard him coming up the stairs, I was overcome with adrenaline and my whole body was buzzing. Rick entered the room, sat his bag by the bed, and started kissing me passionately. I was wearing the same red shirt and black skirt with no panties from the pictures before. He slipped his fingers into my pussy and asked, “You ready to get the dick you’ve been craving?” and I said yes. He then pulled a tripod and camera out of his bag, pointed it at the bed, started recording, and then he spoke. “Do you consent to any and all sexual acts that are about to be performed? Do you give full permission to be used as a sex slave, and do you consent to it all being recorded?” I looked into the camera and said yes.

He then put a blindfold over my eyes and tied my hands and feet stretched to the corners of the bed. After about ten minutes, he proceeded to fuck me hard for the rest of the night. He fucked my pussy, my ass, my mouth, all multiple times with only short breaks in between. I couldn’t believe his level of stamina and that he was able to keep going so many times over and over. Finally, at around 2am, he untied my hands and feet, took off my blindfold, said goodnight, and left. The lights were off in the room and I was exhausted, so I quickly fell asleep.

I slept until almost noon, and when I woke up, there was a whole pile of used condoms on my nightstand. What the fuck had happened last night? I reached for my iPad and opened the bondage forum to find a new trending video prominently displayed on the front page. I recognized my room in the thumbnail, and saw that it had already been viewed thousands of times. It was titled, “New member Alisa gets whored out for the night.”

I clicked on the video and saw that it was eight hours long. The video started zoomed in on me, just enough to show from the top of my head to just below my pussy, with my breasts also on full display. I stared into the camera and consented to what was about to happen to me. After I was tied and blindfolded, Rick grabbed my phone from the nightstand and gently placed it under my thumb to unlock it.

I hadn’t even noticed he had done that. He brought the phone over and held it in front of the camera as he began to look through it. He scrolled down to show a picture of me and my husband and held it there for a while. Next, he opened my Facebook, and clicked on my profile to show who I was, and then went to the settings to find my phone number. Holy shit. He moved the phone down, and again zoomed in on me, and you could see that I was slowly gyrating my hips up and down while mouthing the words, “fuck me.” It stayed zoomed in on me for several minutes, and then he zoomed it back out, and brought my phone back into view. It was on a picture of one of the full frontal selfies that I had sent him that showed me spreading my pussy. He then placed the phone in silent mode and pressed back. Oh my fucking god.

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

The place where he was viewing my picture was on an escort website which was showing an ad for me using my real first name which read, “Whore wants to make a porno. No fee.” It looked as though it had already been viewed a couple hundred times. For my main picture on my escort ad, he had used my current profile picture from Facebook. He swiped through the rest, which showed a dozen nude pictures of me, including a couple of me tied to the bed. I was starting to feel sick.

He scrolled up to show that he had posted my escort ad using my real phone number. Just then, as if perfectly timed, a text message from an unknown number popped up asking if I was available and how much for a half an hour. He answered back saying that I was available right now, that there was no fee, and that the only rules were that there was to be no talking, and that it would be recorded. The man then asked where we could meet, and Rick typed in my address, said I was upstairs, and pressed send.

I ran for the bathroom, making it there just in time to throw up in the sink. I hadn’t eaten in almost twenty-four hours, so most of what came up was water and stomach acid, although it looked like there was quite a bit of cum in it, too. After cleaning myself up and brushing my teeth, I went back to my bed and started to skim through the rest of the video. I watched as one by one, different strangers would show up and then proceed to fuck me. When I got almost to the end of the video, Rick took the camera off the tri pod, came to the side of the bed, and recorded me as I leaned my head to the side and sucked his dick. He started to breathe hard, and you could tell that he was close to finishing when he brought my phone back up into view.

He had it on my Facebook, and had composed a post. It said that I was excited to officially announce that I had decided to become an adult entertainer, and that anyone interested should check out my debut video, which I would be uploading shortly. The post included a link to the bondage forum. He clicked post and then swiped over to the next app. It was my messages app and had a long text that was ready to send to my husband. He proceeded to scroll down, slowly showing its contents.

It had a couple of my nude selfies, a couple pictures of me wearing the same outfit while getting fucked by different guys, a close-up picture of me sucking dick with a blindfold on, the link to the bondage forum, and then text explaining that I had to come clean and admit that I had decided to become a porn star, and that I hoped he would understand and not want to divorce me, but that it was what I truly wanted. I was feeling sick again, and got a knot in my stomach as I watched his thumb hovering over the button. His dick started to twitch, and he moaned as he pressed send and started to cum. He focused on me and you could see me suctioning the length of his shaft as I swallowed his cum.

Just then, he showed as my phone received a silent text from my husband that read, “What the fuck?” then he hit the home button, put the phone to sleep, and sat it on the nightstand. With that, the video reached the end and restarted with me staring into the camera about to consent to all of this. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared in shock at the screen. My mind was racing with everything I had just seen. I looked again at the pile of condoms that were on my nightstand next to my phone. What had I done? I unlocked my phone to find I had over a hundred new messages. Most of them were from guys wanting to book me as an escort, but there were over twenty from my husband. I couldn’t stand to look at those just yet.

I scrolled down and saw that Rick had set up appointments, and given out my address to thirteen different guys last night. I switched to the web browser and found it was still on my escort ad, which now had several five star reviews, but it wasn’t logged in so I couldn’t take it down. I opened the bondage forum and went to my inbox where I found a new message from Rick was waiting for me. “Your fantasy of becoming a cum slut, porn star has finally come true. Now you don’t have to wonder what it would be like anymore. I could tell that you were enjoying yourself last night, and by now you must have realized what happened. You told me your fantasy, and I made it a reality. I put your debut video up on all of the big porn sites and even created porn star profiles for you.”

“Thousands of people have seen it, including your husband and probably many of your friends and family on Facebook, so there’s no going back now. You are officially a porn star, so you might as well come to terms with it, and embrace the fact that it’s what you’ve always wanted. I helped you achieve what you were too afraid to do on your own. You are probably in shock right now, but I’m confident that in time you’ll come to find it freeing that you don’t have to hide the slut that you were meant to become.”

As I looked over at the video that was still playing on my iPad, I finally came to the realization that it would be online forever, and I got a strange tingling in my stomach87. I felt like a whore and it was turning me on. Last night had been the most amazing night of sex of my life, and I had actually really enjoyed it. I looked in the top corner of the page and saw the “start live stream” button and was hit with a rush of adrenaline as I decided to press it. As I looked down at the pile of condoms, I was overcome with the overwhelming urge to taste another stranger's cum. Then, as if possessed, I reached down, grabbed several of them, put the open ends in my mouth, and stared into the camera as I squeezed their contents from the tip until they were empty.

I swirled my tongue in my mouth and savored the flavor of the cum of half a dozen men I had fucked the night before. The smell of sex filled my nostrils, my chest was burning, and the tingling between my legs was begging to be touched. I grabbed the rest of the condoms, emptied their contents into my hand, and then reached down, and used it as lube as I shoved all four of my fingers into my aching pussy. I worked my clit furiously with my left hand and kept pounding with my right until for the first time ever, I slipped my thumb in with my fingers, and my hand sunk wrist deep into my gaping pussy.

People were filling the live chat, and the comments and tips started rolling in. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. Men on the internet were actually paying to watch as I stared into the camera, and fisted myself with the cum of a half a dozen strangers. I opened my mouth to reveal that it was still full of cum, and then ran my tongue across my lips, which caused some of it to run down my chin and onto my bare breasts. The comments were flooded with requests for me to swallow like a good whore, so I leaned my face in closer, and did as I was told. Just then, I saw a comment pop up from Rick that said, “good girl.”

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back with a loud moan as an intense orgasm washed over me and caused my legs to shake and tremble. Once it had fully subsided, I pulled my hand out and used several fingers on each of my hands to gape my pussy wide open and show the cum running out of me for my fans. As I sat up on the bed and looked into the camera, my phone's screen lit up on the nightstand as a text message came in. It was from my husband. It just said, “That was so fucking hot.”

Published 
Written by alisafrench
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments