Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Massage - Part 1

"Being naughty at hotel massage."

63
18 Comments 18
9.0k Views 9.0k
762 words 762 words

I have used this massage service before, Spa to You. It’s convenient when you are away in a hotel as the App allows you to book a massage in your room and they bring the table to you. You can even pick if it’s a man or a woman. I have been in conferences all day and am looking forward to some much-needed relaxation. I impulsively book it at the lunch break for this evening at 7 PM. I figure it will be great to have one right before bed to relax me although a good lay would have been my preference. But not knowing anyone in this town that is out.

After I get to my room, I mix a drink and begin to get into my robe. My masseur Luke, per his Spa to You profile, is going to be here in 45 minutes, so I impulsively toss back 2 more drinks to help me relax fully to enjoy the experience before he gets there.

At 7 PM on the dot, I hear the knock on my door. I open it up and this very football player build guy in a work Spa to You top and tight workout type pants. I am thinking his hands are certainly going to feel good on me. He asks where to set up the table and he goes about arranging it and putting his music on and getting his oils and such out. He tells me he will go into the bathroom while I am to start on the table face up and under the sheet.

As he goes into the bathroom, I take off my robe and I’m only wearing my panties underneath. I on a whim, take them off and put them on the dresser. I arrange myself nude under the sheet face up as instructed. Luke asks if he may come out and I say I am ready. He starts by asking if I have any areas I want worked on specifically or if I have any sensitive areas and what type of pressure I would like. I advise him of my preferences and close my eyes listening to the soothing music he put on.

He starts to massage my head, something I always love. He then begins to turn my head to focus on the right side of my neck and shoulder, then the same with the left. I begin to fully relax and am enjoying every second of it, to the point I must bite back a moan. After he has worked both sides of my neck and shoulders, he beings to put his hands down my back between me and the table in a pulling motion up working all the shoulder and back muscles. As he keeps doing this, I being to feel the sheet slip, but I am in a pleasure zone, and I ignore it.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

I notice an odd shift in his breathing and look out from the bottom of my lashes and see the sheet has slipped and the tops of my nipples are beginning to be exposed. His head is right over mine so I know he must see this. It turns me on, I feel the wetness between my legs and feel my nipples begin to harden from both the cooler air and excitement. I notice he is almost intently massaging me in a way the sheet is now slipping more and both breasts are almost fully exposed for his view.

I think about fixing it, but I am frozen; fascinated at how his breathing has changed and he’s almost panting at what must be the view of my exposed very large breasts. He has now shifted his hands to begin to rub my peck muscles with each rub drawing slow closer to my nipples. I feel the wetness increase and my own breathing is now a bit more panting. I let out a moan as he finally gets so close to my nipple. I’m almost begging him to rub them by arching my chest toward his hands and face.

I feel his thumb ever so lightly brush around my nipples, there is no faking he’s not seeing my tits in his face and he’s going to rub them, it was almost him testing me to see if I will let him. So, I moan in response and that’s his breaking point he finally brushes his thumbs across my nipples. They get even harder from this and are almost painful in need of touching.

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by Sexy4thisname
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments