Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Night At The Drive-In Theater

"Who'd have known we'd run into my wife's boss while she was exposing herself at an X-rated drive in"

3
9 Comments 9
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

In the 70s, drive-ins were pretty popular and there just happened to be one in a nearby town that showed X-rated movies. My wife, Lynn, and I had been into swinging for a couple of years, having swapped wives with couples we met through swinger magazines, mfm threesomes mostly with friends, but some with guys we'd meet while out of town.We tried to take trips out of town once or twice a month to give Lynn a chance to expose herself to strangers, which was something we both enjoyed a lot. And, as we were from a very conservative town and my wife is the daughter of a very prominent pastor in our town, we had to be very discreet. So she dressed very conservatively and acted very prim and proper at home, but turned into a sex-crazed wild child on our little trips.

But we figured we were pretty safe going to this X-rated drive-in about forty miles out of town, because we figured we wouldn't see anyone we knew and if we did, they couldn't tell anyone without admitting they were there too. We weren't as concerned with watching the movie as having people see my sexy wife. We were both about twenty-one and Lynn was five-foot-ten,110 pounds,with a firm 34C-24-35 body, long auburn hair and hazel green eyes. A total knockout, for sure. And once we were in the drive-in, we'd park in the middle only a few rows in front of the snack bar so there was plenty of light and lots of traffic from people who were going to the snack bar and restrooms.

Lynn would open her dress up and would only have on a garter belt, stockings and heels, giving any lucky moviegoer walking by a great view of her firm young tits with their huge areolas that covered the ends of her tits, her hairy little pussy (it was the 70s) and her long sexy legs. And as the night went on, she'd start playing with her tits and pussy, sucking my cock, or we'd be fucking, all as people walked by and saw through the windows which we rolled down to avoid fogging up. 

But to give a close-up view and see reactions up close, she'd also make a couple of trips to the snack bar. Her dress was designed just for this, as it wrapped around her and tied at the waist. But she had sewn strips of elastic inside. This had the top pulled open a bit, showing lots of cleavage. But the real purpose was when she let the belt fall loose as if by accident; it pulled the dress wide open on both sides, exposing her hot body to anyone around her. This night, she had dropped her money and let the dress come undone as she bent to pick it up, making what she knew from practice was a futile attempt to cover up by loosely holding the waist, covering her flat tummy a bit but leaving her tits and pussy for all to see.

And it always took a while to pick up her money, as it was a few ones and eight quarters. Of course, guys jumped to help her while getting an eyeful, her being so tall and in spiked heels. Her bending over had her big tits hanging down. Having to open her legs to squat down, her pussy was on display for all to see. She said she knew at least twenty guys saw her and one who pretended to be helping her up felt up her tits and pressed his hard cock against her ass.

But, after making her purchase, she was shocked to see a very familiar face. She'd noticed this guy waiting at the door but she hadn't gotten a good look at his face until she was going out. It was her seemingly very conservative and upstanding forty-year-old boss, who was married and had kids and was a church deacon.

She knew he had seen her with her dress open and, at first, she was worried but then realized he was all those things, so he had more to worry about than a twenty-one-year-old secretary if anyone knew he was there. As she got to the door, he walked out with her and said she hoped she wasn't going to tell anyone she'd seen him there.

And she replied, "Or your seeing me," paused, and said, "especially so much of me."

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

He assured her he wouldn't. She was surprised when he said it wasn't much fun being there alone and was shocked when he asked if she had any lady friends with her who might like to keep him company  We assumed he must have thought it was a girls' night out or something. 

By now, she could smell the alcohol on his breath and could tell he was a bit tipsy. He seemed a bit disappointed when she told him she was there with me. But when she asked if he wanted to join us, he perked up but said he was sure I wouldn't want that. She replied that I'd be fine with it, that we were very open-minded and that sometimes adding someone else made the party more fun.

She said as soon as she said that, she couldn't believe she had. But he immediately asked if she meant we were swingers or something like that.

She replied, "Something like that."

It turned me on when I saw she had a guy getting in beside her and as she slid across the seat, letting her dress come open and exposing her sexy body to this older guy. But I was speechless when he was all the way in and I saw it was her boss.

Soon she had her dress completely off and was taking turns sucking our cocks and we sucked her tits and played with her pussy. And we were glad that, back then, cars were really big, so we had some room. But one thing besides the sex itself and her exposing herself was some of the questions he asked, like what was the most number of guys she'd had at once, if she'd been with other girls, if we swapped with couples. Then he started asking things like, was it okay if he fucked her and if he could cum on her face and tits? He said he saw that in movies but had never done it, and confided that this was his first blowjob since he'd been in the Navy because he knew his wife wouldn't and he didn't dare ask her.

Lynn lay on the seat, her shoulders propped on my lap, giving him enough room to get between her legs. He was fucking her like he hadn't had a piece in years. He kept saying how tight her pussy was. commenting on her nice tits and saying how good she was at sucking cock. And several times, he said how lucky I was.

Finally, he said he was ready to cum, pulled his cock out of her young pussy and straddled her as he stroked it. She leaned forward and in a couple of minutes he started to shoot what looked like quarts of cum all over her face, tits and stomach.

He hadn't even considered that people were walking by and could see in the car until a guy walking by his side jokingly said something about a full moon, then he realized his ass was sticking up at the open window. When the guy came back from the restroom, he looked in and Lynn was sucking his cock. The guy paused a minute and we heard him, as he walked out, say he wondered if she wanted a third cock. But we didn't respond, though on most occasions we would have.

He and I got dressed but Lynn stayed completly nude except for her cum-spotted stockings and garter belt. It seemed to turn him on when someone walked by and saw Lynn. As the movie was coming to an end, he got very serious as he told us again how we couldn't tell anyone what had happened or even about seeing him there.

Lynn said it was surprisingly comfortable at work, fearing there might be some tension. And neither one mentioned it, causing her to wonder if he was so drunk he didn't remember it even though he hadn't seemed that drunk. Until one day the two of them ended up in the elevator alone, when he just smiled and asked if we'd been back to the drive-in. He said he'd never forget that night and it had been about six months since.

She worked there another year, until she finished college, and then changed jobs. And he never made another mention of it.

    

 

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments