Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He And She: The Watcher And The Performer

"Where there is a voyeur, there is an exhibitionist; they are like shadow and light, moon and sun."

14
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"My greatest attitude to the people I met here who shared their insights with me as I was composing this story."

I quit my job in corporate and moved into this two-bedroom townhouse in a Queensland coastal suburb two weeks ago. It was not a fancy apartment, but at least it was cosy. Also, it was very close to the local beach, just about ten minutes away from driving.

Being a new property, a lot of the nearby townhouses were not occupied. It was great for me, as I wanted some space and privacy after living in the busy city since I moved out from my parents’ house seven years ago. Secretly, I did not enjoy the chit-chat with my neighbours. As an introvert, I rather kept to myself.

After working hard for seven years as an I-banker, and doing quite successfully trading stocks and cryptocurrency. I have accumulated some wealth. It might not be a lot, but it was enough for me to take a break humbly for a year or two without having to work.

That was why I moved to this place; it allowed me to live quietly, and stress-free.

I was a very disciplined person. I enjoyed doing some workouts at 6 am every day, followed by a cold shower. After that, I would cook a nice breakfast and do some readings in my study. If I got bored from reading, I would go for a walk in the woods, or to the beach to relax and explore.

About a week ago, I was reading by the window in my study, my attention was suddenly drawn to some movement just beyond the parting of the curtains.

Opposite that window was my neighbour’s house. They had a glass wall for the balcony. From there, I could see into their living room and their open kitchen.

The sun penetrated, shining into their house via the glass wall. I saw a feminine figure swinging her body delightedly. I could not see clearly because of the distance. But from the shape that I saw, I believed she was about 5”4, an average-built lady. She was wearing a ponytail, I thought.

Her movement drew my attention. It seemed like she was enjoying the music. She twisted her body elegantly, her left shoulder slowly raised as her right one fell. She twirled and spun, her movements fluid and effortless. It seemed like she had lost herself in the dance and music.

Unintended, she seduced me. I dropped my book on the desk, admiring her image via the gap between the curtains. “Only an angelic face would match such a divine figure,” I thought. I wanted to see her face, to prove me right. Suddenly I remembered that I bought a pair of binoculars after my recent exploration in the wood. It was for bird watching, but I found a better use for them.

A sense of guilt washed over me. I opened the drawer with my trembling hand, grabbing the binoculars. I held them in front of me, pointing in her direction.

Adjusting the knobs, the image of her gradually became clear.

The brunette lady that I saw in the binoculars was likely in her mid-thirties. She was undeniably beautiful; her face was symmetrical and well-proportioned. She wore a green cotton checked shirt, matching her healthy, sun-kissed skip. She left her shirt unbuttoned, revealing her cleavage and her waving belly.

Her figure was not particularly slender or toned. There was a certain elegance to the firmness of her body. Her half-covered boobs, while still full and round, were slightly fallen by the pull of gravity, showing the slight trail of age. An array of confidence and self-possession emitted through each of her body movements.

With each twirl she did, her shirt moved up a little more to display a bit more of her natural boobs. She danced as if she was trying to seduce every soul that laid eyes on her.

I, too, was captured by her aura. I sat still, quietly admiring her from afar.

Slowly she stripped off her shirt, displaying her divine breasts. Without the cover of her shirt, the effect of gravity on her teardrop-shaped breast became more noticeable.

Seeing her putting up a strip show, I felt my crotch getting tighter. I held my binoculars in one hand, freeing another, so I could unbutton my pants to release my semi-hard cock.

I watched her as I wrapped my hand around the shaft of my cock. Gently, I stroked.

She lightly took a step back and fell onto a black leather couch, hiding behind a contemporary lounge chair. I could no longer see her from the parting. So I drew back the curtain to fight for a better angle, hoping to see more of her.

Bit by bit, I stood behind the curtain no more. If she stood up, she would have seen me spying. I was tense, reminding myself to be careful. 

Despite taking a much higher risk, almost exposing myself, I only got to see a little bit more. I saw her leg extended by the end of the couch, the other one was lifted in the air. I knew what she was doing.

I moved left and right, trying to get a better look. But no matter where I stood, the vision was blocked. 

Then I saw her leg move. It nudged and moved the lounge chair. Her body was still mostly blocked by the chair, but her face was captured by my binoculars. 

Her eyes were closed; her face contorted into a grin-frown hybrid. She smiled and showed her clean white teeth as she shook her up. “An orgasm!” I thought.

I disappointedly gave my fully erect cock a few more strokes, silently hoping that she would put on another show. Instead, I saw her lifting herself from the couch.

I flinched, hiding away from the window 

A few minutes later, I pretended to causally walk toward my desk to take one last glance at the lady. I saw only an empty living room.

Drawing the curtains, I played my favourite porn, just so I could give myself a wank to relieve that tension that was built inside me. The movie was playing, but I could not stop replaying what I saw before. I wiped the cum off my cock with a tissue as I stared at the emptiness of her house via the lonely gap between my curtains. 

The next couple of days, I found myself pacing in my house. Waiting by the window, I wished to see her play once more. However, her curtains were often closed.

Spying on her has become my habit, an itch I knew I had to scratch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I danced every day in front of the window since the second day I moved into this place,  hoping that there would be someone behind that curtain watching. Nothing excited me more than knowing I was performing for someone I had not yet known.

But that curtain was never opened. I realised that the house was still vacant. But showing myself was one of the sluttiest traits I possessed. I’d tease and fuck, thinking someone out there would see me.

That day, I strip-danced by the glass wall, desiring someone was peeping. The thought of being watched made me horny. As I caressed myself, I was slowly turned on. I lay on my leather couch, letting loose of my lust.

I massaged my natural boobs with my soft hands. Cupping them, I lifted them to my chin while I looked down to lick my nipples to make them hard. Slowly, my hand travelled from my boobs to my wetness, tracing a soothing path along my skin.

My sweet nectar had already dribbled out of my wetness. I raised my right leg into the air as my finger gently squeezed the swelling flesh. I moaned softly before digging my finger into my moist hole. I curved up my finger, rubbing, circling the tender walls of my pussy. The other hand swiftly joined, strumming at my clit.

Kattyhot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kattyhot

“Mmmm,” I moaned with my eyes half closed, discreetly searching for an audience. “Anyone’s watching from the window?” I wondered.

Arching my back, I saw the curtain that had always been closed starting to draw. It was sliding slowly with pauses. I knew that I was being watched.

Knowing that turned me even more. I stretched my hand and inserted my fingers deep into me, thrusting. My thumb continued to massage the swelling bud of mine.

“Does he have a good view of me?” I thought as my breath became faster and heavier.

His curtain was fully opened, but still, I could not see his face. He must be hiding by the window.

Based on the angle, it appeared my lounge chair might have obstructed his sight. I could feel that I was almost there; my pussy was flooded with my warm juice. I was coming.  

I spasmed as I came. Simultaneously, I kicked the chair to fight for a clearer view for him to see. But the orgasm made me weak; the chair only moved a bit. 

A tear trickled down my cheek. I was both satisfied by the orgasm but unpleased that he could not see. Panting on the couch, I cleared my head. I knew there would be another chance. I got up slowly, approaching the glass wall. I was now the peeping Tom.

As expected, I saw a faint shadow on the desk. He watched but he was now hiding. I grinned, wanting to tease him some more. But I controlled my impulse, knowing that starving him would make him crave for more. So I left the scene and headed to the bathroom.

In the shower, I imagined watching him watch me. I fucked myself hard, planning for the next scene.

My curtains had been closed for the entire week, but every day I peeped. Often, I saw a shadow via his closed curtains. I knew he was waiting for another show. I starved him, but at the same time, I was starving myself. 

On the seventh day, I woke up before dawn. Rearranging the furniture, I decided to put on a show later on my lounge chair facing his window, so nothing could obstruct him from watching me.

I carefully picked out my costume with anticipation. In the end, I was settled with a set of silky purple lingerie. I matched my favourite lingerie with my lustiest make-up. I was Peitho, the goddess of seduction.

As I looked out through the glass wall, I noticed that his curtains had moved slightly. I was confident that he had returned to his peeping post.

Before heading to my stage, I put on a black lacy sheer robe, supplementing my lingerie to make it even more sensual.

I held up my mobile by my left ear, pretending I was talking to someone who did not exist. I gingerly moved to the centre of my stage. Before I sat down on the lounge chair, I headed to the window wall and left my phone there, facing myself.

Then I started touching my neck tenderly.

My eyes were closed, imagining him watching via the closed curtains. The corner of my lips involuntarily lifted. My hands slid slowly to my boobs. They paused briefly before continuing their journey to untie my silky robe ribbon.

“Is his cock getting hard watching me revealing the sexiest lingerie in my collection?” I pondered.

 I let the rob lightly drop onto the lounge chair. My right hand began to slide from my boobs to my tummy, journeying to my already-dampened panties.

My boobs were pulled by the gravitational force as I leant forward to the window. Licking my bright red lips, I teasingly wiggled my boobs in front of my phone 

As I stood back up, my arms were crossed on my breasts, caressing my neck and shoulders. Then slowly, they slid to my back, unhooking my bra.

I hung my bra on the back of the chair as I sat. My legs parted, and I could feel the breeze touching my wetness. I leaned against the back of the chair which was now spooning me with its curve. At the same time, I noticed a shadow elongated behind his curtains. He must be standing to get a better view.

My hands squeezed my boobs together while my fingers pinched my soft nipples. Circling motion followed by a gentle pinch, my nipples hardened. So I tilted my head down while cupping my tits. I sucked my nipples with an open mouth. My tongue swirled around my left hard nipple as my right hand squeezed my other tit intensely. I softly moaned.

“How hard is it? Is he stroking his cock?” I wondered. My eyes remained closed, imagining him spitting on his veiny fat cock, stroking vigorously as he watched.

The thought had made my panties soaking wet. I let go of my tits, gliding my hand to my wetness. My fingers pushed my panties to the side to feel my swelling cunt.

“Can he see it? Can he see how wet my pussy is?”

I wiggled my butt and stripped my panties off. I slowly rubbed my vulva in circles as I played with my boobs.

My sweet juice dribbled and wetted my hand. So I opened my mouth to lick my fingers clean.

Behind my chair, I hid my favourite glass dildo that I was planning to use for the show.

I kissed the tip of the dildo, leaving a red lip mark on it. Passionately, I opened my mouth and gilded it in. Pushing in and pulling out, I pictured sucking his rock-hard cock.

The glass dildo was coated with my salvia, glistering under the light that shone through the glass wall. With ease, it slid smoothly into me. I pushed it in gently but deeply, feeling every ring on the dildo rubbing my inner flesh as it penetrated with the exciting slurping sound.  

After deep thrushes, I arched my back against the chair and lifted my pelvis, throbbing my pussy with my well-lubricated toy. I moaned and gasped as I rested my left arm above my head.

“I’m closed, but is he?” I edged myself and refused to come.

I stood up to change my position. Crawling back to the chair, bending, so he could see me from behind.

To make myself sluttier, I picked up my panties on the floor and put them in my mouth. I could taste the horniness that I left on it.

I reached to spread my pussy lips, inviting my dildo in. I slid it in and out, plunging my slutty wet hole fast and hard rhythmically. My breasts swayed passionately as I fucked myself. I believed my juice was dripping every time I pulled the dildo out. With another hand strumming at my clit, I could hold no longer.  

“Oh…” I moaned and gasped as I climaxed. My back arched, and my legs shivered. An intense spasm lasted seemingly a long minute.

“I hope he came and shot a big load watching me,” I thought as I turned and lay on the chair weakly, panting.

Naked, I stood up and tiptoed to the window wall. I blew a kiss in the direction of my phone before I picked it up.

“Do you like what you saw?” I whispered by the window with a cheeky grin, eagerly planning for the next show.

Published 
Written by krad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments