Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hayley's Fifth Photoshoot

"Hayley continues to do more on her photoshoots."

39
7 Comments 7
6.3k Views 6.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read chapters 1 - 4, you probably should. If you have, hopefully, you're enjoying the series. Dan has a surprising request for Hayley on her next photoshoot."

A few days later, Pete sent over the pictures from Hayley’s first set with Matty, and they were exactly what Dan had imagined they would be. Hot, steamy, and highly erotic. He went through the whole album several times as he sat alone, since Hayley had texted him saying she had to work late.

The entire time, he was rock hard as he looked at the images before him, and he couldn’t wait to take her again when she got home. He emailed Pete, praising him on the set, before texting Matty, also telling him how impressed he was, and receiving a reply a few minutes later.

“Thanks, mate. I’m glad you like them and let us do it. I’d love to do another with her. If she ever wants to, let me know. Prob see you Friday.”

Although Dan had thought about her doing another set with him, he hadn’t said anything, as he didn’t know if Hayley would want to, and he didn’t want to seem pushy. That all changed a few minutes later, when he opened his laptop and loaded up the website, logging in to the members' area.

There had been another set uploaded – ‘Matty and Megan, Shoot Two’. He clicked the link and began looking over the pictures, again, thinking how all of them very well taken thanks to the skill of Pete. He scrolled through them, thinking about how they were similar and yet different from the photos of him and Hayley.

Dan kept going, imagining that in every picture he saw, it was Hayley, rather than Megan being photographed. He had already seen Hayley sucking him in the photos that Pete sent over earlier, so when it was Megan’s mouth around his, all he could envisage was his girlfriend doing it again, and that was ensuring his erection wouldn’t subside. Continuing through the set, he wanted to see Matty’s mouth bringing her pleasure like he was doing for Megan on screen.

A few shots later, he had moved up the bed, hovering above Megan as he nibbled one of her nipples, making the spark between them obvious in the photo. Two more pictures and he was completely over her, his cock pressing between her legs like it had done with Hayley as the two of them shared a passionate kiss. Hitting the arrow for the next picture, Dan was expecting to see him having moved, possibly to bring the stiff cock Matty was displaying up towards her mouth for a few more shots, but he was wrong.

As the next picture appeared, Dan didn’t know what to say. Pete had taken it from the side of them, although because of how they were laying, everything was visible. The image showed that Matty had moved up a little, but not really above her, rather, inside her. His dick was now only half visible to the camera, her shaved pussy surrounding his shaft as she accommodated him.

Whilst some people would look at the picture and immediately dismiss it as porn, Dan was looking at it completely different. To him, the way that Megan’s face was practically begging him to go deeper, but not in a, '‘Yes Yes! Fuck me hard then cum on my tits!’ porn style way, but a pronounced intimacy kind of way, Dan loved it.

He looked through the rest of the set, marvelling at what he saw. Although Megan and Matty clearly had sex, there was nothing dirty about it, it was pure, erotic art and photography, and he couldn’t think of anything he wanted more than to see Hayley do another shoot with Matty, a shoot just like this!

When Hayley finally arrived home, she went straight for a shower whilst Dan finished cooking her dinner, before joining him in the living room to eat as they sat watching tv. He didn’t want to spring it on her straight away, so he waited until she had finished eating before deciding to bring up his thoughts about what he had been thinking about most of the evening.

“So, I saw the pictures Pete sent over of your shoot with Matty. They are incredible. I absolutely love them. You look so amazing, and my god are they hot! If I didn’t know better, I could have sworn you two actually had sex!” He said.

“No, not quite. Almost, but not quite. Maybe next time…” She replied, chuckling.

“Oh, does that mean you’d like to do another shoot with him?” Dan asked, a little surprised by her choice of words.

“I was messing around. I really enjoyed the shoot, definitely. Would I like to do another shot with him? I don’t know. On one hand, yes I would, because it was fun, and he was really nice, and my god, what a dick he has got. But on the other hand, I like to try new things in the shoots, and there isn’t really a lot more we could do without going further, and I can’t imagine you wanting that, so I didn’t bother thinking about it. I love you more than anything, so I thought I would just carry on with the solo or girl/girl shoots, which I’m more than happy with.” She explained.

“Ok, that’s fair enough. But, what if I told you that there is a new set up with him and Megan, and I said I would love to see you do a shoot like that?” Dan asked, knowing that Hayley had just admitted to wanting to do another shoot with Matty, but wasn’t going to because she didn’t think he would want her to.

“I saw the shoot with Megan. It’s been up a while. We already did that. You said a couple of minutes ago that you had seen the pictures!” Hayley responded, thinking he meant the first shoot.

“No, there’s a part two, which is new. I saw it earlier, and as I looked through it, all I could imagine was it being you instead of Megan. Honestly, I was so horny the whole time. If you had walked in when I was looking at it, I would probably have ripped your clothes off and fucked you the second you opened the door, just by imagining it was you in the pictures!” Dan confessed.

Rather than go round in circles, Dan thought it easier to show Hayley the pictures, so reopened the page, and passed her the laptop to see for herself. She looked over the pictures, thinking how good they were, before reaching the picture that Dan was thinking about, and turned, looking at him with total surprise.

“You want me to do a shoot like this with him?” she asked, gobsmacked.

“I think it would be insanely hot. I’m not telling you what to do. It is completely up to you, but I am saying I would love to see you do it, and if you wanted to, I would be more than happy about it!” He told her.

“Let me put it a different way for you. When you were doing the shoot last time, and his dick was right against you, almost inside, what were you honestly thinking? Did you, at any point, wish he did push forward a bit? Or when you were on top, did you ever think about moving back so he did slip in, even just a tiny bit? If you are being honest, I bet the answer would be yes but you didn’t because of me. Don’t get me wrong, I love you more than anything as well, and I would love to see you do something like this if you wanted to. If you want to, know that I want you to as well, that’s all.”

His last question had rung true for Hayley. Even though she didn’t want to admit it, she had thought about it at the time. If she was being honest, she wasn’t sure she would have wanted Matty to stop if he had tried when he was on top of her. But she would have because she wouldn’t cheat on Dan like that. It did lead to an extended conversation between them though, where he spent the whole time telling her he wouldn’t consider it cheating this time, because he has said he wanted it to happen, but only as long as she did.

Eventually, Hayley began to see Dan’s perspective. It was an erotic photoshoot. She had already done a lot with Matty that could have been considered cheating in the last shoot, but neither of them thought of it that way, because Dan had told her he wanted her to do it. For the last shoot, the only thing he had said he didn’t want to happen, was full sex, and it didn’t. In his own words, everything else was ok. He said he wanted her to do whatever she felt like, and she had done. No reservations, and she had enjoyed the entire experience. To Dan, this would only be a continuation of that shoot, and he wanted to see her go a step further.

After almost an hour of talking, she agreed to do another shoot with Matty, although she emphasised the point in advance to Dan that she wasn’t promising to go all the way to full sex, but knowing he wouldn’t be angry or upset if it happened, she was a lot more open to the possibility. She messaged Pete to see if he was interested in another shoot with them, and a few minutes later, got a reply back saying both he and Matty were free the following day (Saturday) in the afternoon, so it was arranged for one o’clock.

The following morning, Hayley had another lengthy shower before getting ready, following the same procedure as before her shoot with Carly. She had put several sets of lingerie in a bag to take, and was dressed in another light dress, making sure there wouldn’t be any impressions on her skin when she was undressed. She picked the bag up, and walked into the living room to say bye to Dan before leaving, as he had one final ‘pep talk’ to give her.

“Remember, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. I want you to enjoy it today. If you do one shoot, or if you do ten, I don’t mind. I want to see incredible pictures like always, and if you go further than last time, wonderful. If you don’t, that is up to you. Just know I love you no matter what. Have fun, don’t think about what I would think, just do what you feel. Enjoy yourself!”

Hearing that, she gave him another deep kiss and left for Pete’s house, finding him at the door as normal when she got there. She walked in, hearing that Matty wasn’t there yet, which gave her a perfect chance to talk to Pete before he arrived. She explained her conversation with Dan, about how this time, he was fine with things going further if she wants to.

“Ok, so do you want them to?” Pete asked, trying to establish what she meant so that there was no confusion.

“I think so. I just don’t know if I will do it on my own accord. You always seem to read the situation really well, so I will put my trust in you to make the call. I don’t want to say anything to Matty about it, because at the end of the day, he is a twenty-year-old guy. He wouldn’t hesitate, and I wouldn’t want anything to be rushed or feel pressured by him,” She explained.

The realisation of what she said was a lot for Pete to take, but he understood what she meant. ‘If it happens naturally, that is ok,’ was his take away, and as they finished the conversation, Matty’s car pulled up. Hayley headed upstairs, taking the smaller room that she normally changed in as usual, whilst Pete and Matty followed as soon as he walked in. Pete went into the master bedroom to finish getting set up, and a few minutes later, Hayley entered, again in nothing but skimpy underwear.

Like the last time, the shoot started off a little awkwardly, but Hayley soon found herself relaxed as she thought about Dan’s words, reassuring her of the freedom to do as she pleased. Not long into the shoot, she had removed her bra, leaving her in just a thong, and Matty in his boxers. To change it up a little, Pete had her lie on the bed, face down, and had Matty give her a massage, taking his time to allow the two of them to connect again.

He continued shooting from all angles as Matty’s large hands worked over Hayley’s back, and clicked away as the young stud tugged at the sides of Hayley’s thong, which resulted in her raising her hips and allowing him to slide it down her legs, before dropping it on the floor. Once the garment was gone, he went back to what he was doing, starting at her ankles, and continuing as his hands slowly made their way up to the inside of her thigh.

He was in no rush it seemed, caressing her legs and allowing a finger to occasionally graze against her sensitive pussy lips as he worked, noticing the sharp breaths she took each time it happened. He spent several minutes focussed on the area between her lower back and upper inner thighs, before moving further up, finally finishing on her shoulders.

He was standing by the top of her head when Pete asked him to take his boxer shorts off, leaving him as naked as Hayley, whilst he resumed his massage. Due to his position, his erection was directly in front of Hayley’s face as he rubbed, and whether instinctively or thinking it would look good for the shoot, she found herself reaching for it, and slowly rubbing it, something Pete noticed and captured.

This went on for a couple more minutes, before Pete asked them to switch places and for Hayley to massage Matty, except he wanted Matty on his back. They did as instructed, although this time, Hayley took nowhere near as long to actually touch the thickness between his legs, taking it into her hands and slowly rubbing it as soon as she arrived at it. More beeps from Pete’s camera indicated he had pictures of this, so at Pete’s request, she leaned forward and took it into her mouth.

Whilst this was still a blowjob, it wasn’t the type found on smut sites, of a young bimbo’s head rapidly rising and falling like she was a chicken pecking corn. This was an extremely slow, sensual moment between the two, featuring Hayley tasting him and taking her time like he was an expensive chocolate that she wanted to enjoy.

Her tongue flicked across his end each time that she exposed it, swirling around the tip before making its way around the defined ridge, until she opened wide and took as much of him into her mouth as she could. Her mouth gradually accommodated more and more of his length, taking him roughly halfway before hitting the back of her throat, at which point she lifted off and repeated the process.

Pete took pictures from all around as Hayley’s mouth pleasured Matty, until he had her climb onto the bed and position herself above his face, kneeling over him and facing out, slightly disappointing her that there would be no repeat of the sixty-nine from last time. This feeling was short-lived though, as she almost immediately remembered why she had told him last time that he had a talented mouth, letting out several short gasps as he put it to good use.

His tongue set to work, tasting the wetness of between her legs as his fingers held her open, revealing the entrance that he had enjoyed so much the last time. It felt like a surge of electricity surged through her each time he skimmed across her exposed clit, and at Pete’s suggestion, she began playing with her breasts, nipples in particular, whilst grinding herself into his face.

Pete was now behind Matty’s head, capturing Hayley’s front as she was perched above his face, her landing strip rising in a line above his nose as he continued his very-much-welcome tongue lashing of Hayley’s intimate area. After almost ten minutes, Pete decided for a change, and asked Hayley to slide down Matty, pausing when her breast was at his mouth for him to please her nipples for a few shots, and then continuing.

She did as instructed, lowering herself down his body until she could feel his erection begin to touch her bum, and lifted slightly, guiding the meaty phallus underneath her and between their bodies, before lowering herself on top it. Hayley was now kneeling, straddling Matty, as his cock lay sandwiched between his torso and her. Pete’s next suggestion was for her to rock back and forth slightly, essentially dry-humping as her pussy lips slid across the bulge trapped between their bodies.

Whilst from behind it may have looked from behind like they were having intercourse, it was obvious in the pictures Pete took that that wasn’t the case, since Matty’s cock was still clearly visible between them. It remained there as Pete had Matty resume playing with Hayley’s boobs whilst she slowly ground herself against him, using his shaft to stimulate her clit as Pete began to move around them for more pictures.

“Ok, Hayley, lower your face down and start another deep kiss, just like last time, and can you put his dick behind you, similar to how it was against you before,” Pete instructed.

Hayley knew exactly what he meant. He wanted Matty’s end to be against her pussy like in the last shoot, so she did as asked, guiding the foreskin covered end between her lips until it was against her entrance again as their mouth’s locked, tongues entwined. Pete was now working his way to behind them as their embrace deepened, and was capturing more images of the ‘almost’ moment similar to the previous shoot.

The reason he had asked them to replicate that specific shot, was simply because Dan had said it was his favourite picture from the last shoot, so in Pete’s mind, it was a small gesture as if to thank him for encouraging Hayley to participate in another set. He took several shots of them in that position, ranging from by their side so that it was clear he wasn’t quite in, before moving to the bottom of the bed, where it looked like he was.

LUCIANAQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCIANAQUEENTS

Noticing Hayley begin to slowly start rocking her hips slightly, Pete again moved to the side and resumed clicking, watching as she teased them both. Once he was there, Hayley changed from rocking backwards and forwards to an almost circular motion, enjoying the sensation of Matty’s sheathed end as it pressed against her, coating it in her arousal.

Matty knew that, like on the last shoot, if he lifted his hips slightly at any time, he would penetrate Hayley. He wanted to do it desperately, and even though he was sure Hayley wouldn’t object, he was not going to make the first move.

Fortunately for him, the internal struggle of not pushing himself into her was soon removed from his control. With Pete still shooting by the side of them, Matty felt the pressure increase against him before it finally gave, sliding his end into her. After a couple of seconds, he realised what had happened, and thinking back to the first shoot where it was emphasised ‘no sex’, began to drop his hips, momentarily sliding just out of Hayley, but still leaving his cock pressing against her.

In his mind, Matty wasn’t sure if he had pushed into her without realising, but as Hayley felt him slide out, she again pushed back slowly, leaving him in no uncertainty that it was her initiating things. Not wanting to tempt fate, Matty simply lay still, thinking that he couldn’t be blamed if he didn’t move, but simultaneously enjoying the feeling of her tightness surrounding his length. She had broken off from their kiss, lifting her mouth from his slightly as he slid into her for the second time, and let out a slight gasp as he penetrated her further.

Pete was in the perfect position to capture the moment when Matty’s rock hard member finally began to disappear inside Hayley, and the next few pictures perfectly showed that they had gone to the next level, even if it was only a small section of him out of the camera's view. He kept clicking as Matty moved to ensure he slid out, before Hayley pressed back again, forcing his sizable length to go further the second time. Quickly looking at the display on his camera, it was clear on the small screen that almost half of Matty’s length was inside her, and Pete immediately returned to shooting.

The next few images all showed how she was being stretched to accommodate him, the lips of her pussy forming a tight seal around his girth as he began to slowly push himself deeper. Hayley had still not returned to their kiss, instead, allowing a series of small gasps and groans to escape her mouth as she acclimatised to the size.

Before this day, Hayley had only ever taken five men inside her. Both Dan, and her boyfriend before him were of a similar, good size that was certainly better than most men, but neither of them compared to the thickness that Matty was currently invading her with. The gasps became more frequent as she slowly raised and lowered herself, although she never once allowed any more than half of his cock to enter her.

Pete continued capturing graphic, but sensual pictures of them as Matty became not just the sixth lover of Hayley’s lifetime, but also the first that she had ever taken in front of somebody. After a few shots though, Pete decided he wanted a different shot, and asked them to change position again, much to Matty’s dismay. He needn’t have worried though, as the instructions made it clear he would be back inside Hayley imminently.

“Ok, Hayley, can you go on the bed, face down, and put your bum in the air. Matty, can you move behind her and be kneeling. Use your hands to spread her bum cheeks, and run your, erm, self, up and down, kind of teasing, but without actually putting it in yet.” Pete said.

Again, they moved as requested, and Matty was treated to the delightful sight of Hayley essentially offering herself to him as he took his position behind her. The way her ass was up would have been a dream come true for pretty much any man, and it took almighty restraint on his behalf to not bury himself to the hilt and go to town. Instead, he did as asked, pressing his thick cock against Hayley and rocking back and forth slowly as Pete clicked away.

After a few seconds, he paused and quickly retracted his foreskin, before continuing, giving a slightly different shot to the first few pictures. As he slid his length forward and back as requested, Hayley also began slowly rocking, almost as if to tease him as he was teasing her. Pete captured a multitude of images from various angles as they did so, some of them showing more than others.

Whilst some people may have quickly tired of what he was doing, Matty was instead enjoying himself, and he soon started using his thumb to press his shaft down, meaning that his smooth end was gliding over Hayley’s anus each time. He started to shallow off how much he was rocking, instead focussing on using his end to rub around her puckered back door.

Hayley made no attempt to stop him or guide him away, even going so far as to wiggle her bum around as his exposed glans nuzzled against her, and once Pete noticed, he moved back to get a better shot of the new development. Matty put a good dollop of spit onto his thumb, which he then transferred to the end of his cock as Pete clicked away, and pressed forward.

Thanks to the saliva, the very tip of his dick slipped into Hayley before she even realised what he was doing, expanding her tight ring with his love muscle. This was another first for Pete, who had never before photographed any kind of interaction involving ‘back door fun’, but now he had picture commemorating the moment Matty was in Hayley’s arse.

Hayley, however, had never been a big fan of anal sex. Only ever doing it if she was extremely horny (and normally, a little drunk). She had been caught completely off guard when Matty slid into her, but once she realised what was happening, she leaned forward, immediately causing him to slide back out of her.

“Erm, noooo,” She said softly, almost in a teasing manner, before leaning back again to let the shoot continue, happy that Matty now knew that her ass was off-limits.

As Hayley moved back in front of Matty, he began using his now exposed end to firstly rub against her clit, and then lightly slap against it, before gliding it between her pussy lips and over her wet hole. Pete caught more pictures of the way he teased her, some showing his end rubbing at her bean, some showing him putting his end in and immediately pulling back out.

“Wow, this is incredible. This looks so amazing. Ok Matty, can you slide into Hayley again? Nice and slow though, please.” Pete instructed.

Hearing that, Matty did as asked, his bulging rod forcing Hayley open as it pushed deeper into her, going beyond the halfway point she had previously stopped at until he was roughly three quarters inside. A series of loud groans started to escape Hayley’s mouth as he began thrusting, taking his time and utilising measured strokes, rather than jack-hammering into her, whilst Pete captured the closeness of their connection on his memory card.

Snaking a hand beneath her, Hayley almost automatically began rubbing herself as Matty continued sinking into her, gradually easing a little further occasionally until he finally bottomed out. The pair carried on like this for almost ten minutes as Pete circled them, shooting all kinds of images from all kinds of angles as they almost forgot he was there.

The world around them essentially fell away as they focussed only on each other. As Hayley felt the orgasm slowly building inside her that doggy style usually provided, she began rubbing a little faster in the hopes of speeding up its arrival, and she wasn’t disappointed. The intense climax shook Hayley to her core upon arrival, sending spasms throughout her body as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Like normal, Hayley could not help how her body worked, and as her internal muscles began to tighten around Matty’s length, he quickly pulled out, allowing her cum to escape at the same time. Pete was in a perfect position to capture not only Hayley’s face at the crucial point, but also when her juices made their appearance, soaking Matty’s cock behind her.

He gave her a couple of seconds before thrusting into her and pulling completely out again, each time resulting in a very vocal, ‘oohh,’ or, ‘aagh,’ as he did so. After a few shots of this, he turned to Pete and let him know he was going to cum in a second, asking where to do so.

“Hayley, do you have a problem with him finishing inside you?” He asked, hoping she was on birth control.

“No. Cum in me. Fill me with cum!” Was her reply, so consumed within the moment and her own lingering climax that she didn’t care.

A few moments later, Matty fulfilled Hayley’s wish, burying himself as far in as he could go before unloading possibly the biggest load she had ever taken deep inside her. Pete had made sure to capture both of their faces as Matty exploded within her in addition to the sweat running down his body, creating a sheen as his cock twitched inside her.

Although it wasn’t in the pictures, Matty had also let out a series of grunts, interspersed with calls of, ‘Oh my god’, ‘Oh yeah.’ and an occasional expletive as he emptied his balls inside Hayley.

Seeing that the end was nigh, Pete moved position again, capturing the way Matty’s dick had started to soften and gradually slide from Hayley, bringing with it a sizable dollop of cum with it, some running down and either dripping off or continuing across her raised body, and into her landing strip. The rest remained inside her, although a small amount pooled at the opening of her pussy as she remained still, letting Pete capture the final pictures of the set.

Once Pete said he was happy that the shoot was finished, both Hayley and Matty basically collapsed onto the bed, finally allowed to take a breather after the intensity of their session. The two lay naked, occasionally making small talk with each other and Pete as he sat on the chair by the dressing table, not bothering to disassemble the equipment.

When Matty asked why he wasn’t breaking it down, he told them that there were two reasons. The first was in case they wanted to do another shoot, after Matty had recovered of course, and the other was that he had two more shoots scheduled for that evening.

“Really? Who?” Matty quizzed.

“Well, first I’m doing another solo shoot with Carly, and then she’s doing a shoot with James,” He answered, much to their collective surprise.

“Who is James?” They asked, almost simultaneously.

“James. Your friend Matty… Sorry, not James, Jamie.” Pete explained.

“Oh, you’re doing a shoot with him and Carly? I thought everyone had to do a test shoot with you first?” He asked, seemingly a little put out that he hadn’t been asked to do the shoot with Carly.

“He has done one. The only reason I asked him, is because you have already done two shoots with her, and I wanted someone different for a change. Don’t worry, you’re still my number one guy!” He said jokingly, as if he had to reassure Matty for some reason.

Hearing that Matty had done not one, but two shoots with Carly surprised Hayley. She knew about his shoots with Megan, and how they resembled her own in terms of shoot one being more softcore, and in both second shoots, the shoot had gone further and resulted in full sex, making her wonder how many of the other girls had done shoots with him. It wasn’t something that represented a problem for her, but it was more of a curiosity thing.

After almost ten minutes of lying down, she decided against a second shoot of the day, instead choosing to go home and relay what had happened to Dan, knowing that in all likelihood, she was going to be getting a lot more sex when she did so. She lifted off the bed and firstly went to the toilet in an attempt to get Matty’s cum out and clean herself up, then to the bedroom and getting dressed, leaving Matty on the bed when she said bye, and Pete showed her out as she walked to her car and drove home.

When she had gone, Pete headed back upstairs, finding Matty still laying on the bed, and he again brought up being passed over for another shoot with Carly, and why Pete had asked his friend to do the shoot, rather than him.

“I told you, it’s purely for a change. I’ve already got multiple picture sets of you with your dick in almost every girl I’ve shot. Besides, you’re the one that said about Jamie wanting to do shoots and to use him, so I am, and now you’re moaning,” Pete answered.

“I meant for us him to be in a shoot with me and one of the girls, if they wanted to do a threesome, not just him with Carly,” Matty responded.

“Well, you never said that,” Pete answered.

As Hayley arrived home, Dan was again itching to hear about what had happened as soon as she walked through the door, but she put off telling him until she had taken a shower, ensuring she washed herself fully and got the last of Matty’s jizz out of her. As expected though, her telling Dan about what had happened led to him being even more turned on than ever.

Until recently, the thought of another man having sex with Hayley had never occurred or appealed to Dan, even if it was in a threesome that he was a part of, and yet now he was listening to her tell him how she had just been taken by another man, he couldn’t help but picture it in his mind. Doing so turned him on incredibly, and he didn’t even give Hayley a chance to finish the story before taking her again, soon becoming the second person to cum inside her that day.

It was a couple of days as usual before Pete emailed over the photos, which looking through, had Dan raring to go again as he waited for Hayley to get home from work. The pictures were all incredible as expected, displaying a closeness between the two that could easily have made people assume they were a couple if they didn’t know any better. He looked through the set as it showed the initial build-up, and then the point where Matty actually entered Hayley for the first time.

Although Dan didn’t think the set could get any hotter as he looked at picture after picture of his girlfriend with another guy, that idea soon changed as he stopped on one that he didn’t expect. The picture in question was one of Matty behind Hayley, showing his end pressed against Hayley’s asshole. Simply because she wasn’t into anal, this picture was ‘taboo’, and therefore made the picture even more of a turn on to Dan.

By the time he reached the end of the pictures, Dan was itching for Hayley to get home. Not from anger or wanting to know why she had let Matty put his dick in her ass, but from pure lust. He couldn’t wait to tell her how hot it was, seeing it in a picture, and even though she never usually did any ‘ass-play’ for him, he couldn’t help but wish she had let Matty continue, even if only for a few more shots.

Opening the website up, he wanted to check if there were any new updates posted, and he wasn’t disappointed. Pete had made a notice header on the front page, saying that due to his schedule, he would not have time to upload any sets for a few days, but also that there were a bunch of new sets in advance. Dan opened the page, and was surprised at not just how many sets had been uploaded, but also the fact there were people in them that he didn’t know.

Each set had a thumbnail of a picture from the set, but also the names as well, which he started to look through. There was the second set between Megan and Matty that Pete had already posted about, as well as double sets of him with Kelly, Carly, Hayley, and Nicky. The other sets were ‘Carly and Jamie, Set One’, and ‘Siobhan and Craig, Set One and Two’.

One by one he opened each set that Matty was in, and by the end, couldn’t help but feel a little jealous. Every ‘set one’ was similar to his first shoot with Hayley, in that there was sexual contact, but nothing more. In every ‘set two’ though, that had gone out of the window, and they all showed Matty having full sex with the respective girl. Whilst he knew it was only for the purposes of the site, it was still his friend having sex with a string of stunningly attractive young women, and what guy would not be jealous of that!

He flicked through the other two sets as well, firstly choosing to look at the Siobhan and Craig set since he didn’t send them to Pete, and looking at the pictures, from the neck down it would have been easy to think it was Hayley in them. The only difference was that Siobhan was completely shaved like the other girls, compared to Hayley’s landing strip. Otherwise, their bodies were almost identical. Both were thin, petite girls, and both had small boobs with long, pointy nipples.

When Hayley got home, Dan couldn’t wait to ravish her, but had to wait as she told him Pete has asked her to do another shoot, this time with Siobhan, someone Hayley didn’t know, although he had just seen her pictures on the site. As normal, he encouraged her to do it, and the simple image in his mind of it only turned him on more than he was before, which only led down one road, a road they travelled shortly thereafter, with him temporarily forgetting to even mention the pictures he wanted to of Matty in her ass…

Published 
Written by Englishanon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments