Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun Weekend At Adult Motel...

"We accidently ran across an adult playground."

2
8 Comments 8
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"One night on a trip out of town we were looking for a hotel room and everything was booked. Until we were lost in the apparent seedy part of town. That's when we see a run-down motel with a vacancy sign. We had no idea how lucky we had been."

My wife, Lynn and I had gotten married when we were only eighteen years old. And it wasn't long until we were taking nude photos and soon after that had gotten into MFM threesomes and wife swapping. Lynn had come up very conservative and had dressed that way. But once she saw how sexy she looked in the photos we'd taken, she had started to order sexy outfits like garter belts and stockings, sheer lingerie, and other sexy outfits. And she'd gotten to where she loved to be seen in outfits like this and totally nude, be it by one of my friends or total strangers.

But there were only a few of my friends we trusted not to tell anyone about what we were doing. So we'd go out of town a couple of weekends a month because the small town we lived in was very conservative and everyone knew everyone else. Some of the weekend trips away were to meet up with couples we'd met through swinger magazines as this was the seventies and eighties and long before home computers.

But we'd always take the opportunity to let Lynn expose herself while on the way there and back as well as while we were staying there. And though I was more of a voyeur, on occasion we'd work out plans where people could watch us having sex by doing things like leaving the curtain open just a bit as if it were hung on a chair in our motel room, allowing anyone walking by to easily see in.

And we made a pretty attractive couple, Lynn being about five-foot-ten, 120 pounds, 34D-24-35 with long auburn red hair and green eyes. She was a real head turner. And I'm six-foot-five, two-forty with black hair and brown eyes and was fairly athletic back then and have a pretty thick eight-and-a-half-inch cock. So we could put on quite a show for anyone watching.

That particular trip, however, was going to prove to be perfect for us. As always, on the way there Lynn took on any opportunity to flash truckers and loved going into convenience stores and going down the candy aisle which was always in front of the register. She'd stoop down letting her dress open at the bottom showing off her long sexy legs and silk stockings. She'd fill both hands with penny candy and when she stood up her dress would open up all the way to her sides because of some elastic strips she'd sewn into it. With her hands full of candy, she couldn't close it, so as she walked to the counter the guy or girl working the register got a nice long look at her nice big tits and hairy bush, as all she had on underneath was a garter belt, stockings, and spiked heels. It excited the hell out of Lynn having them see her up close, exposing everything to them. And she had lots of other ways to expose herself and make it seem accidental.

It would sometimes take our time going to and coming from somewhere twice as long with all the stops for her to show off her hot body. But it was well worth it to both of us. And of course, we'd always take the opportunity once we got to our room for Lynn to expose herself to room service or other food delivery guys and girls. And she gave out several blowjobs and got fucked a couple of times in lieu of a tip to them, as well as eating one Asian girl who looked to be around seventeen, and having a really hot girl from room service come on to her; they sucked each other's tits and felt each other up as I hid on the balcony watching. This is what I'd usually do so the delivery people would think she was alone.

But on this trip, we had a lot more ways to have fun just waiting for us. At first, it just looked like a kind of rundown motel in an out-of-the-way location. It looked like a place you'd take someone else's wife to, or maybe bring your secretary to at lunchtime for a quickie. I knew there was something different when I went to check in and saw a case full of sex toys for sale. And a sign saying No One Under 21 Allowed. It happened I'd just turned twenty-one but Lynn had a few months to go. And he said she'd have to come in too so he could see her ID after I'd told him how close she was.

His eyes lit up when she came in wearing a totally see-through top and no bra, her huge areolas in perfect view, nipples poking straight out and her skirt with only the top button buttoned so every time she took a step you saw her garter hooked to the top of her stockings. And with dark eye makeup, thick dark red lipstick with matching nail polish and spiked heels, she looked like she could fuck your brains out. He didn't even check her ID; he just slid a card for me to fill out as his eyes roamed over my sexy wife's body, which, before our stay was over, he would see lots more of.

He put us in a room on the ground floor right in front of some metal steps that at first I didn't like but that turned out great. We were not expecting our room to be anything like it was. There was a huge round bed with a furry bedspread on it. Two of the walls were mirrored and the head of the bed had a huge mural. And the rest was painted red. There was a TV but its three channels were porn and they were being played in the office and went out to the rooms. There was a red floodlight over the bed and a lamp with a 40-watt bulb and the only other light was in the bathroom. And instead of curtains, there were wooden louvers. And there was a door connecting our room to another room and it sounded like it had a hot tub from the splashing. Also, we saw flashes of light under the door from a camera flash.

We started settling in and unpacking and with this background, we knew we had to take some pictures, so I set up my tripod and camera at the foot of the bed and Lynn laid out some of the outfits she'd brought knowing we always took pictures when in a motel or hotel. And for now, she had stripped down to just her garter and stockings waiting for the AC to cool the room a little. I was going to go upstairs to get ice and some sodas.

On the way back down I got a big surprise when it looked like you could see right in our room if coming down the steps. So I adjusted the louvers a bit and went back up. This time I was able to see the bed perfectly. Yet on the ground level, you could only see in if you looked in the very bottom so it looked like we had no idea we were on display. And with the steps being metal you couldn't help but hear someone on them and hear if they stopped on the way down.

We started taking pictures first and during our sexy photo shoot heard several people stop on the stairs and watch as Lynn fondled her tits and played with her pussy, and at one point I heard the guy in the room next to us right at the adjoining door telling his wife they weren't the only ones taking pictures. After a while, we stopped taking pictures and when someone was coming down the stairs I'd use a remote to the flash. This got their attention and they'd stop and watch Lynn suck my cock or me eat her pussy and fuck her in different positions. We had the volume all the way down on the TV and could occasionally hear people talking about what they had seen to each other as several of our voyeurs were couples. And it seemed to be evenly divided between black and white.

Cherryross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherryross

It had really turned Lynn on the way the guy in the office had been checking her out. Finally, she asked if I could think of a way to get him to come to our room. So I got a plan worked out. I unscrewed the coax from the back of the TV to where it was barely hanging on and you could barely get a picture. And it being hard to get to was a good reason as to why I didn't try to fix it. There wasn't a phone in the room so I had to walk to the office and reported it. He said since we'd rented the last room he couldn't move us but he could come to check it out. 

As we were walking back to the room he started telling me how lucky I was to have such a sexy girlfriend.

I said, "Yes, I am, but she's my wife."

So he apologized and I told him it was okay, that I knew she was hot and I didn't mind if guys checked her out. By then, we were there and we walked in the door and Lynn was on the bed sitting kind of Indian-style in a white garter belt, sheer stockings and a pair of white heels, no bra or panties, her tits and pussy completely exposed, with her arms pressing in to make her tits look even bigger. I noticed him look over at the camera still on the tripod.

He started trying to fix the TV saying he hoped the cable hadn't come loose because it was hard to get to. But he finally got to it and got back a great picture. As he was working on it, we'd been building a rapport with him.

So as he was wrapping things up, Lynn asked if the movies were on a big loop or if he put them in. And he said they had a few that would last about six hours and the rest were about three. Then she asked if she could make a request and said she'd like to see some movies of threesomes, then quickly added, "You know, one girl doing two guys at once or even three at once."

He said the movies in were going to be on until after he left.

She looked up in a cute little-girl voice and said, "Please? I really get off on two or three cocks at once." Then she said, "Well since you won't put a movie in for me, will you two do me?"

He didn't know what to say and she said, "You know, I'd suck one of you off while the other fucks me. Or both of you fuck me at the same time?" still in that little-girl voice as she reached over and put her hand on his hard cock.

He looked at me and I told him she does like getting two or three cocks at once. Soon she had his pants off and was sucking us both off as she pressed our cocks together. We sucked her tits and ate her pussy and finally, he was fucking her from behind as she sucked my cock until I emptied a load down her throat and he came in her pussy.

He cleaned up and left after thanking us repeatedly. Originally, when we first got there we figured we'd just stay one night then find somewhere nicer. But we decided to stay for another night. 

When the maid woke us up we were both naked and Lynn didn't try to cover up. I just grabbed a pillow to cover my cock but this must have been a regular thing to her because she said she could come back since we were checking out and she reminded us it was after checkout time. When I told her I was going to pay another night right then she said okay, looked at Lynn and said she could come back or she could do the room then because she wasn't offended by naked people, then gave Lynn a smile and said especially when they looked like her.

So I went, paid for another night and went to a little store across the street for coffee and some danish for us. When I got back she was finished cleaning the room and she and Lynn were sitting on the bed talking. Lynn was still totally nude. I'd woke up in such a confused state I hadn't really noticed much about the maid except she was a young black woman. But now I was getting a better look and she was pretty hot herself. She was tall and slender with some nice big tits and straight hair. She had smooth silky dark skin, black eyes and long sexy legs. She moved very gracefully and was well spoken. And I could tell that Lynn was up to something.

But after a few more minutes, she left. It turned out she was a few years older than us and had done some local modeling but had hooked up with the wrong guy, who got her pregnant and left with all her money. So she was trying to rebuild her life.

I'd seen Lynn with a black girl once at a party where they had kissed and played with each other's tits and I'd known she'd wanted it to go further. And I could tell Lynn was attracted to this girl and actually, so was I, but I didn't ask Lynn about it since I could see she didn't want to talk about it.

We spent the day going to places where Lynn could expose herself and found an adult bookstore, where she took her dress off when we got in the back, walked around nude except for a pair of spiked heels and sucked off several guys through the glory holes.

We went back to the motel and changed for dinner at a nice restaurant. When we got there I was very surprised to find our maid from the motel, Angela, waiting in the bar for us. And she looked hot as hell. We went to our table, had a nice conversation and really enjoyed ourselves. The whole time, I was wondering what the fuck was happening to myself.

After dinner, we all got in the car and headed back to the motel. Now I knew why Lynn had bought two bottles of wine earlier and had put them on ice. We had hardly made it into the room before they were kissing and Lynn told me to get my camera set up.

Soon they had both had a few glasses of wine and were all over each other. I was clicking away taking pictures of my hot wife with this amazingly stunning black girl as they explored every inch of each other's bodies, bringing each other to orgasm after orgasm. Finally, they lay there a little while drinking another glass of wine.

They cleaned up and fixed their makeup and came out in different outfits. Angela was wearing the sexiest black and gold garter belt and spiked heels and she got on her knees on the bed as Lynn walked over to the camera and snapped off a couple of pictures.

Then Angela looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to join me?"

I didn't need a second invitation. And there I was with this sexy black girl sucking my cock and us in a sixty-nine, then fucking her in every position I could think of, all as my hot wife was taking pictures of it all.

That turned out to be one of the hottest experiences we ever had. And all because I'd gotten lost looking for a motel.     

 

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments