Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun Nights

"Exhibitionist wife shows some lads a great time."

18
3 Comments 3
9.7k Views 9.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story contains the continued exploration of my ex wife's sexual desires and fulfillments."

It seems that the more you let the cat out of the bag, the more it plays!

We had done nights of 'us time' often, but there was now a pattern, if you like, to other nights. These involved going out in the car, often just driving around with a semi-naked woman in the car, sometimes just around town, sometimes around her favourite spot. I say favourite as it was where the line was crossed and clearly had a special connection. Plus the fact it was so quiet, it was easy to get up to no good!

The interesting, or obvious part, was Suzanne had a connection of sorts with the lad who had given her his number. She used him to satisfy an urge with ease in that she would arrange meet-ups through him. I asked her, "Why him?" one time and she told me that he was very much into her body and that he would do anything to please her.

The benefits to her included the ability to control situations, the power and therefore the desire for her. She loved exposing herself to these guys and loved that they were so interested. And that they were easy to please and eager to enjoy her.

One such evening, we arrived at the industrial estate it had been gently raining beforehand. Normally, I believe this would deter people from doing sexy stuff, but the opportunity to see a nude woman was enough to make guys wait around!

Suzanne had decided to go a different route with her outfit tonight and had gone for fishnet stocking hold-ups and quarter cup bra, exposing her entire breasts and a set of Brazilian briefs that left little to the imagination. She was then wearing a pair of black court shoes just because of the wet floor.

As we pulled into our usual parking area, we saw three lads sitting on the benches. One of them was our contact.

Suzanne stepped out of the car and pulled her raincoat tight around her, due to it being slightly chilly and her lack of clothing. She walked over to the benches, and I followed.

"Hiya," she said, "are you guys ready for some fun?" Her question, as she leant against the nearest bench opposite the lads, was accompanied by her pulling open the raincoat to expose her cleavage and midriff. The belt still held to hide her crotch, but her legs were fairly exposed to show the fishnets.

The lads immediately sat up and paid attention, replying with 'yeahs' and 'nice'.

As she stood there, her raincoat open to her waist, she was taking in all the staring. The lads had seen her before or at least two had. The third was unfamiliar. The other two, well one was obviously her "contact" and he had now had the pleasure of seeing my ex-wife nude on a number of occasions. And also fucked her. Again, on a number of occasions. It was kinda weird that he had regularly enjoyed her pussy, but I actually enjoyed it.

He was no threat to our relationship, and in a way was only a toy. A toy that allowed me to enjoy watching a cock enter my wife. (sometimes I say ex and sometimes I don't. My apology, but she is!) The second guy had been there on the night with the trucker, and that was a very interesting night. He had also seen her nude a couple of times and enjoyed a play.

The new guy was the bit she enjoyed the most, as he was keen to be a part of all this! The thrill of a new voyeur, someone new to expose herself to. Someone to tease and let see her body.

Tonight I had been told was a showing night, meaning she wanted to get off being seen and looked at. She loved being stared at. There was no talk of sex, so I had assumed a show and play night with spunk on her body.

As she stood there the wind blew a little, opening her coat further and exposing a breast fully.

"Damn, you actually just let us see," said the newbie.

"Well, I don't come here to pretend," Suzanne laughed. "Usual rules apply, tell me what you like and want to see. If you are good you might get to maybe touch, and I need encouragement by seeing your cocks. Photos are pussy and breast only, and I get to review them OK?"

"Why do you let guys photo you?" the newbie was inquisitive.

"It turns me on, knowing there are guys wanking over me in a way whenever they want to!“ She laughed. "Would you like to?"

"I've seen some of the photos, so yeah!" he smiled. She reacted by undoing the coat and holding it open. The three of them stared. Her breasts were heaving with excited breath. Her nipples were erect. Immediately, the three lads pulled out their cocks, three various sized erections. Suzanne had a good look and smiled. This made all of them smile proudly and play to get to their full sizes.

"You can come closer," she laughed, and the three lads complied and stepped up to her. The first placed a hand in her left breast and caressed it. The second stood playing with himself while looking all over. The newbie got his phone out and held it pointed at the right breast then down towards the stockings and knickers.

"Tell me what you want?" she asked still standing holding the coat open.

"Lose the coat and knickers," laughed the first guy.

"Definitely the knickers, I want to look at your pussy," quickly added the newbie.

"You want them off, you take them off," she laughed. "I am more than happy to let you see my pussy, that's why we are all here!"

The two lads looked at each other.

"Go on," the first nodded, "I've seen it before, it's fucking worth seeing "

The newbie pocketed his phone and reached out both hands to the hem and fairly gently pulled the front down, exposing the landing strip, then eased the hips down, and reached round to feel for the rear hem. His face was close to her groin and his breath was fast with excitement. He was staring at her pubes. His hands contacted bare flesh and he gave an excited hmm sound. He found the hemline and eased it down over her cheeks. Then he returned his hands to the front and pulled the knickers down now exposing her actual pussy and labia.

"Can I touch it?" he asked, staring.

"Get them off fully first," she insisted.

He continued to pull down the knicker but did not stop looking at the exposed pussy. As he reached her ankles, she swiftly stepped out and widened her stance, now leaning back more on the table. Once again I was watching her expose her most private area to a complete stranger.

The lad, now fully crouched in front of her, reached out a hand and slowly felt around the labia, squeezing them gently between his fingers, exploring them.

"Have you not seen labia before,?" she asked softly, enjoying the exploration.

"Bit like this, but not as easy to explore," his honest reply came. "I've seen pussy and smaller lips, are they sensitive??" he continued to feel them.

"Hmm, yes somewhat," she breathed, "take a photo if you like."

The lad fumbled for his phone and held it, capturing his exploration. I remembered her previous comment about the photography being in the heat of the moment, but she loved them doing it. In fairness, I did too as it was risky but also showed off what was mine. And also I really liked the idea of guys capturing that pussy.

Whilst this was occurring, the other two were still playing with themselves and occasionally caressing a breast.

"How do you want me?" she kind of directed the question at the newbie.

"Can you sit on the table proper and let me see some more?" he ventured.

Suzanne turned and laid her raincoat over the table and then sat on it. She brought her shoes up to the bench, forcing her legs open and exposing fully her pussy for the first time tonight. She then leaned back onto her elbows, exposing her breasts fully. They stood out in the moonlight. The lads stood closer enjoying the show.

"Carry on exploring," she instructed the newbie.

He smiled, stepped right up to the table between her legs and reached out, again straight to the labia. His penis was erect and pulsing. His fingers found labia and he was using both hands to gently roll the flesh between his fingers. Because of her position, her pussy started to gape a bit. He stood staring at it.

"Open it, have a proper look," the first lad gave direction.

The newbie wasted no time following the instruction, and placed labia in either side between finger and thumb and pulled open her pussy to stare into the pink flesh inside.

"Wow," he stated, "never seen inside a real one before."

Suzanne laughed.

"What do you mean a real one?"

"I've seen them online before," he answered, not taking his eyes off the prize, "and I've seen yours in a photo."

"Do you guys show my pics to each other?" my wife asked suddenly curious.

"May have shared them," the first lad answered. "Quite a few guys have seen your stuff."

Suzanne oddly found this exciting, as her breath suddenly quickened, and she bit her bottom lip, the thought obviously causing some kind of erotic images in her head.

"Take new ones then," she laughed, and I heard a slight squelch sound as the newbie wriggled the labia. She was getting wet.

"I can't hold it and photo it," the newbie turned to his mates. They instantly stepped forward, took a labia each and held her open, while the newbie took shots of her pubes and open hole. She laid her legs open more, helping open her pussy more.

"Open it as much as you want, or can," I said loudly. The invite was accepted and the lads pulled open the labia, stretching her pussy wide open. The newbie took more photos and muttered 'damn'. Then the second lad took over. He slid his fingers into the edges of her open pussy on either side and wiggled them, his movements gently opening my wife's vulva and actually opening the pussy hole, about an inch. Suzanne relaxed on purpose, allowing her muscles to ease, and allowing the lad to gently continue to open her pussy to be viewed.

"You can see inside!" Exclaimed the newbie, clearly his first real look at a pussy like this. "Do it more."

"Hold on," instructions from my wife. She rolled onto her back and pulled her legs up so her knees were close to her breasts and spread herself wide. This naturally opened her pussy.

"Carry on, " she said to the second lad.

"Yeah, let's see more!" the newbie added.

The exciting request from the newbie had got the second lad to continue his actions, now desperate to comply. He wiggled some more, the squelch got louder and the gape got bigger. It was like the lad was either an expert or had done some research! His movements combined with my wife concentrating on relaxing those muscles, allowed the lad to continue.

He was slipping his fingers over the labia pulling them wider each time, then slipping two fingers on each hand inside the hole and pushing them pulling down and round stretched her open to two inches. The newbie took more photos.

"Can it go any more?" the newbie started wanking.

"I think so," replied my wife, and following this instruction, the second lad worked the pussy some more, her excited wetness definitely helping lubricate. He repeated the movement all over; labia stretch then insert and stretch. I was impressed and turned on at how much they were seeing.

"Go on, use a bit more force," Suze said.

The lad complied and his next wave of movement opened her to about two to three-inch gape. But he was intent on more and repeated the movement quickly a couple more times. This time, he was clearly turned on as precum dripped off his pulsing cock. He used more force clearly and really gaped her hole suddenly, and we all stared. He pulled open the internal wall, his fingers buried to the knuckle, and her cunt was now fully held open deep and gaping about I guessed a good three to three and a half inches wide. It was magnificent.

The newbie took photos. So did I. The first lad reached out and inserted three fingers pulled closely together and reached inside her. Suzie was in a place of ecstasy. The lad pushed slowly inside, inserting his fingers to the knuckles. More photos. I stood wanking hard. This was fantastic.

The second lad let go and her pussy slowly closed around the first lad's hand, enveloping it somewhat. As he pulled it slowly out, she orgasmed, and I heard her spray as she came. The first lad, somewhat familiar with my wife's pussy and orgasms, quickly frigged her with two fingers as she continued to orgasm.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

Suzanne slowly lowered her legs, placing her heeled feet back on either side of the table. Her pussy was now somewhat swollen and her lips protruding erotically. The original lad stepped up, penis wanking, and with his spare hand, caressed her thighs, feeling the fishnets. Then slid his hand to her pubes and gently pulled them, the second lad stepping to the left of the table, leaned over and took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking. At the same time, his cock landed in her hand and she started wanking it. The newbie went to the other side and started taking more pics. I moved round behind to observe.

The first lad was now rubbing her erect clit, and as it was early in the session, it was not yet over-sensitive and therefore turned her on. His wanking cock was now brushing constantly over her labia and her slightly open pussy. Suze opened her legs more, reacting to the tease and sensation. His helmet wanked constantly against her labia, his fingers rubbing the clit. And slowly he eased himself in.

I thought it was just a showing body night but clearly not as she made no effort to stop him from entering. In fact, she suddenly spoke.

"That's it, sweetie, push it in. All the way," she suddenly said. (let's park the name comment for the time being) He needed no second invitation, he just thrust his cock fully in her pussy and then proceeded to fuck her fully. In and out, building up a rhythm. His hands held her hips tightly as he thrust in again and again.

"Oh fuck, yes," Suzanne cried out, having her breasts licked, wanking a cock and being pounded in her pussy. This verbal aid was enough to push the first guy over the edge, and he thrust on one last time and came. As he pulled out, spunk dripped off his helmet.

Now she turned her attention to the cock in her hand, her controlled movement was bringing the second guy to the edge, and he was breathing heavily. Before she had time to change position, he came onto her hand and up her forearm.

All the while, the newbie was taking photos and video. I watched as he zoomed in on her personal areas. Her nipples, and round the breast. Over her pubes and swollen pussy. Zoomed out. Then he was distracted as her hand grabbed his erect cock and pulled it to her face and she started licking it with hunger. She forced his foreskin back and licked and sucked the helmet. He reached down and grabbed a boob and squeezed.

Then he remembered his camera, lifted his phone and started taking photos again. He suddenly realised that I was closer, and he looked at me, I think expecting a roasting for getting her mouth onscreen. I smiled, reached out, zoomed out for him do her face and head were now properly visible and pressed record. He looked a little confused, smiled and filmed her sucking him off. Full on detail. I smiled, turned on massively. Eyes closed, she was in sucking heaven.

It really didn't take long before the newbie suddenly stammered something unintelligible, but I assumed was about cumming, and then obviously couldn't hold back and eyes rolled into his head as he convulsed somewhat as he ejaculated in her mouth, with Suzanne continuing to suck.

Just at that moment, it went very dark. No lights, no sound of anything. Everyone looked around in alarm. A power outage.

The power was definitely out. The industrial estate was silent and dark. No street lights. No building lights. Nothing. It was weird. And also freaked everyone but Suzanne out a little.

"Let's have some fun," Suzanne suddenly said, breaking the worried silence. I've always wanted to go for a walkabout."

The lads were a little confused.

"I'm butt naked now for all intent and purpose, and I want to walk up the street as it's so dark, and go where normally I can't !"

And she got off the table and walked out next to the road. It was silent. She then proceeded to walk up to the junction and then back, enjoying total freedom. We watched her walk off and back in next to no clothing, rubbing her pussy as she went as she was so turned on. She walked up to the front door of a building and peered inside... Near-enough butt-naked. Still rubbing herself. Being this public whilst nude was really turning her on.

She walked back to us, tweaking a nipple playfully and smiling, proud of her unusual walk.

"I'm horny again now," she stated to no one in particular. "Come and fuck me, you two." She pointed at the original two lads.

There was no hesitation as she perched herself on the edge of the table and opened her legs. Pussy exposed and inviting, the lads took it in turn to walk up to her, finger her pussy a bit and play with breasts before each sliding their erections into her. Suzanne lay back on her elbows so that she could watch the cocks sliding in and out. The first lad came deep inside, pushing hard in as he came, the second lad opted to pull out (to my slight disappointment) and came across her pubes.

The newbie meanwhile stood watching and slowly wanking, awaiting his turn or instruction. Suzanne stepped off the table and his face slightly dropped.

"As this is your first time, you get extra playtime," she told him. And with that she leaned on the table, exposing her backside. "Have a look and a play," she instructed.

As she stood bent over, laying her chest on the table, she reached round and spread her cheeks, exposing her puckered asshole and labia.

The newbie knelt down and took some photos, wanking himself whilst looking. He grunted, obviously now close to cumming.

"I want to feel your spunk on me," Suzanne instructed, "shoot it across my ass."

"I'm not quite there yet," he replied, wanking now somewhat faster.

"Then wank it close. If you can control it, you can rub your helmet over my cheeks if it helps." He continued to slowly wank himself, rubbing it across the width of her cheeks, and brushing her anus several times.

"Can I rub it on your pussy lips? " he asked.

"Just the labia," she replied in earnest. He proceeded to wank slowly against her glistening lips, wet and swollen with the play.

He was enjoying the moment, making small groans of pleasure. She was rubbing her clit between her legs. I watched intently enjoying his pleasure. I heard her begin to climax. She wasn't far off.

"Rub it against me harder, I want to feel your cock running my lips properly," she instructed. He complied and wanked harder against the labia, now making little squelchy sounds.

Her labia were now swollen and this meant they moved less and in fact separated so that her cunt was now accessible. He continued to rub himself off against her but was now pushing closer and closer into her.

I stepped closer so I could see. He looked at me, a little worried due to my movement. But this was what I enjoyed. I nodded at him and motioned my head, giving a signal. He smiled, and slowly entered her cunt. I watched interested in seeing the new guy fuck my wife.

She was so far into her orgasm, she didn't seem to notice or care as such. I later found out this was actually what she really wanted each time. To get fucked in front of me. It really turned her on. (She admitted much later that every night we went out, she wanted cocks in her. Wanted to be fucked. Sometimes she texted her contact, begging him to change his plans and bring a guy or two to fuck her instead of whatever he was doing!)

I watched with interest as his cock slid in then slowly out, and as he withdrew the labia clung to the cock. Her pussy was being nicely filled, and I was really turned on watching some stranger slowly fuck her with his cock. He pumped and pumped inside her, his hands groping her butt, and sliding round her hips, pulling himself in as deep as possible. She orgasmed, and I could hear the squirt. He grunted and came in her pussy, thrusting in as hard as possible with each wave of ejaculation.

As he slid out, I finished wanking and came, splashing over her legs. She turned slowly and looked at me. Smiled. Then sat on the table.

Now all three of them gathered at the end of the table. Suzanne once again brought her knees up to her chest, exposing a full swollen pussy. She pulled her ass cheeks apart, spreading her anus and pussy.

"Stretch me again, one last time please," she begged.

Once again the second guy stepped up and pulled her labia open. Then slid his fingers in and pushed down and round and outwards, slowly stretching open the vulva. This time however it was easier, as her used pussy had already been naturally stretched, so gaped that bit easier. It immediately was two to three inches wide.

He did the motion a couple of times, before Suzanne interjected, and spoke.

"You're liking her open, huh?"

"Hell, yeah," he replied, staring into the open hole.

"Give it a go," she insisted, "stretch her as much as you need."

He nodded and went for it. Labia stretched hard. She groaned. Fingers inside, rotate round and pull. Open wider. Then again, but this time with desire. He pulled her gape hard and suddenly it was fucking wide open. Newbie took photos, so did I. You could see clearly inside, as her hole was a good five inches open. This was once again something different, but so good to see.

Not just for my pleasure but also knowing these guys were getting to see clearly her open cunt and somewhat inside. She flexed her muscles inside and spunk oozed out of the hole down across her anus. I decided if possible I'd love to somehow watch a guy spunk directly inside her in this position.

Suzanne sat up slowly, her pussy returning to normal. She beckoned over her contact.

"That was fucking brilliant, thank you," she said to him, then pulled him against her naked body and hugged him. Then kissed him. In the lips. Then as I watched, pushed her tongue in his mouth and French kissed him. Then let him go, and he muttered something and turned and left.

The lads left, satisfied, whilst she sat on the bench taking in the night air. I stared at her naked body, sweaty and glistening in the misty rain. Once again she had a stranger see her very naked and intimately. She has again let guys touch her, and put their cocks inside her. And had let them cum in her. She looked at me and smiled.

"That was fucking awesome. My cunt is so happy," she laughed. "Did you enjoy watching her get fucked. Watching them put their cocks in me?"

"Definitely," I replied smiling.

"I know you did. You love it. I love it. You love me being your sexy slut. And I have a lot of cum in me tonight. "

"What was with the kiss?" I asked.

"Logan, he is bending over backwards to help us have our fun. I appreciate his help." Her reply was very honest. "I have been thinking, and I want to bring him home and spend a night fucking him for you. Is that OK?" This question came out of the blue.

My head spun. That wasn't what we did. But at the same time, the moment she asked, I wanted to see it. What was that about, the mixed emotions?

"Yes, OK," I answered, " I'd actually like that. "

"Fantastic, because turning you on turns me on, and I want you to watch me fuck him in every position."

"Great, but on one condition. I also want to watch you make love to him too." The request came out before I was really thinking.

"You kinky bastard," she laughed, "You want to see me get passionate with him. OK, I can give it a try!"

That tale is for next time.

I found out one night towards the end of our relationship, that in fact on a couple of occasions when I had been away for work she had gone there by herself and been in her words a dirty slut. She'd fucked a few guys and let them do what they wanted. I worked out that the lad that was the contact must have fucked her possibly thirty times by the end.

Turned out my number was well off, as she had been seeing him separately and in her words fucked him a good hundred times and let him spunk in her every time. How she didn't end up pregnant, I am shocked!

Published 
Written by logan1973
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments