Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Florida Keys Resort Beach Sex With New Friends: First Night

"An amazing uninhibited naked and stoned evening at a Florida Keys resort - First night"

41
23 Comments 23
16.0k Views 16.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Finally we had a couple of days off, and Steph and I were ready to play. We worked in south-South Florida, and every chance we had we would head even farther south to the Florida Keys. Once you get on that chain of islands everything changes. It is known as the Conch Republic and a different set of rules apply. At least that's what Steph and I believe when we leave the mainland and our inhibitions behind and embrace that wonderful tropical paradise and life style.

We were all packed and ready so we could leave when we finished work. As soon as we left the mainland and entered the Keys, Steph stripped off the top she had worn to work and began looking in her travel bag for her play clothes. I was thoroughly enjoying the view of her wonderful full 34C breasts as she rode along topless and I suggested that she wait a while before putting on her top. She had also slipped off the shorts she had been wearing so she was now totally naked and wonderfully distracting.

I always love when Steph gets in her very naughty mood! It usually signals a fun time ahead. Finally, as we got closer to our hotel, she put on a pair of short jean shorts and a thin, silky, low-cut white camisole top. She is about 5'8" tall and has black hair and brown eyes (from her Irish heritage) and she looked wonderful!

We both went in to the resort reception area to check in. It's fun when Steph makes an entrance and I have found that we always get much better and more attentive service when she is there. That's how it was working now, and the desk clerk made an extra effort to get us the best room he could, and he also made an extra effort to steal a glance at Steph while I checked in.

Steph had walked over to the huge picture window that looked out at the beach and ocean and was talking to a guy who was standing there enjoying the view of Steph and the tropical evening. When I had our room keys I walked over and Steph introduced me to Paul. She said that Paul was part of the band that would be playing in the Tiki Bar that night. We all chatted for a few minutes about what a glorious place this was in the Keys. Paul had a bit of an English accent and I knew that didn't go unnoticed by Steph. She has a thing about good looking guys with English, Aussie or Irish accents. Anyway, we were having fun with our new friend. I asked Paul if his band knew any Jimmy Buffett songs.

Paul answered saying, "Isn't that a requirement for any band playing in the Florida Keys? Which of his songs are your favorites?"

I answered that I liked 'A Pirate Looks at Forty'.

Steph took a step closer to Paul, looked him in the eye, and said, "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw."

Paul looked very surprised and for a moment didn't say a word!

Finally Steph said, "Paul, that is the name of the Buffett song!"

Paul finally regained his composure, and, looking at Steph and then at me, smiled and said, "I know the song, but I was kind of hoping it was an invitation".

Steph playfully put her hand on his chest and said, "But Paul, we only met a few minutes ago!"

I know the moment and the view weren't lost on Paul or on me as we enjoyed Steph taking control of both of us. Her nipples were hard and showed through the silky top she was wearing. I knew it was a sign that she was getting turned on by all of the suggestive comments and thoughts going through her mind. I am always amazed that women don't rule the world... it would be a better place and a lot more fun! After a few minutes we told Paul that we looked forward to listening to his band and maybe we would see him again, and then we headed to our room.

As we were going to our room I asked Steph if she had noticed the effect she had on Paul. She tried to act innocent, a hard act for Steph, and then she said, "Maybe."

"Maybe!" I said. "Could you see the erection he was having after staring at you as you showed him your breasts and very hard nipples?"

Steph grinned and confessed and said, "Sure, I could see his hard-on and I could see that you had an erection too! I love when I can do that to you guys! You guys are so easy. And, I am going to take advantage of you and your hard-on very soon!"

All I could say, and trying not to make it sound like a whimper, was, "Please!"

We had requested an ocean front room and we were on the second floor with a great view of the ocean and sandy area with palms, chaise lounge chairs, and picnic tables that fronted the ocean. It was getting late because we had driven down after work, but we didn't have anyplace to be for the next couple of days so it was all good! It was midweek with not many people around and we felt like we owned the place.

The sun had already set and we were sorry to have missed that celebration but knew we wouldn't miss it tomorrow. It was summer in the Florida Keys and we loved it! Many people think it is too hot during that time of year but it also means the tourists are gone and the ocean is warm and luxurious.

We got settled in and thought we would do some pre-gaming and have a drink or two before going to the open air Tiki bar for some music and more drinks. This hotel and bar are where they invented a famous rum drink so we knew we had to sample it at its source! I went out on the balcony to listen to the palms in the wind and feel the tropical breeze.

Steph was busy fixing a treat for us to enjoy. She had mentioned to one of her friends at work that we were going to the Keys for a couple of days of fun. Her friend started looking through her purse and pulled out a baggie with four joints in it and gave it to Steph. She told Steph that it was against the rules of the Conch Republic to go to the Keys without being so equipped... what a good friend!

Steph fired up one of the joints and brought it outside where we enjoyed it in the proper setting. It was a perfect way to get the evening going and we smoked about half of it and left the other half for later, knowing there would be a later! We were now feeling very mellow and ready to play.

When we are in the Keys we try to wear the least amount of clothing possible. Steph had slipped on a very sheer yellow sun dress with small straps and a few buttons down the front... no bra or panties were needed, just one item of clothing! The dress was very low cut and the arm holes were very generous so that when she bent over or actually moved in just about any way she offered wonderful views to anyone who wanted to watch her, and she usually had an audience. Guess who had helped her pick out this dress?

We arrived at the Tiki bar and were already a bit buzzed. We ordered our rum drinks from the bar, waved to Paul and decided to go upstairs to an open air deck area where you could still see and hear the band but where it was much more private. The upstairs deck looked out over the marina and ocean. No one else was on the deck so again we felt like we owned the place.

The night was warm, the breeze was perfect and the music was great. We were enjoying the rum concoction and we were settling into island time! On this upper deck there were a few picnic tables and very low lighting and we were enjoying this romantic spot.

We were sitting on one of the picnic tables and I suggested to Steph that she unbutton her dress. She didn't need much encouragement as she slipped the dress off of her shoulders and let it drop to her waist. She was sitting there with her wonderful breasts exposed to the night. The gentle tropical wind was blowing and she was enjoying the caress of the wind. I was enjoying seeing her sitting mostly naked on this deck and, of course, I felt an overwhelming urge to touch her and rub her breasts and suck her hard nipples. So, that was what I was doing and we were totally lost in the moment. The cold rum concoction made my mouth and lips cold and her nipples loved the sensation!

We were both enjoying this moment and didn't hear the couple coming up the steps. Steph finally noticed them and told me that we had company. It was obvious that they had been watching us and that they were loving the view.

Finally the woman said, "'Oh, excuse us. We're sorry to intrude."

Steph covered up and I told them that we all obviously had the same good idea and they weren't intruding at all and were welcome to enjoy the deck too. They were a middle aged married couple and they said they had stayed at this resort a couple of years earlier. She said they had some very wonderful sexy times when they stayed here before and they were thrilled to see that sexy times were still happening here. Her husband said that he was sorry that Steph felt like she needed to cover up and that he had hoped his wife would enjoy that freedom too.

They sat on the table next to where we were sitting and we were all loving the moment. She was dressed almost identically to Steph and she soon began to unbutton her dress too. I think her husband had whispered encouragement to her. He and I looked at each other with big smiles knowing how lucky we were! After another few minutes he and I were enjoying the sight of two gorgeous and uninhibited women who were very comfortable exposing their breasts to their very appreciative and horny partners and their new friends.

We talked and laughed and drank and were having a blast on Island Time. After about an hour and another rum concoction we thought it was time to leave and we said we hoped to see them again. They agreed and said they would be around for two more nights.

When we left the bar about midnight we were definitely ready to keep the party going. We had worked all week and were now ready to play and meeting our new sexy friends had really put us in the mood.

We knew we wanted to play a lot more on this wonderful night and when we were back in our room Steph immediately slipped out of her dress and said she was tired of the feeling of clothes against her skin and she didn't think she wanted to get dressed again. I loved the thought but said maybe just her sundress would be better in case she needed to cover up. I don't think she was convinced and then I wondered 'why in hell am I suggesting that she cover up her magnificent body?' Anyway, my lust and fantasies took over and I told her that, absolutely, naked was the way to go!

Steph laughed and said, "I thought you would agree!" Then Steph told me to get naked too! Have you ever heard anything more glorious?

So now we were both naked and knowing that this night was far from over.

We were out on our balcony enjoying the tropical wind and moonlight on our bodies! It is a feeling that you absolutely can't buy! I stayed outside while Steph went back in and looked for the joint we'd left earlier after smoking half of it. She fired it up and brought it outside to me on our balcony. If you have never been offered a joint by an amazing, sexy, naked woman while standing on a balcony overlooking the tropical waters of the Florida Keys you need to put it on your bucket list... in fact, you need to move it to number one on the list! She owned me, but she knew she owned me long before this wonderful night!

We were pleasantly buzzed and naked in this moment and we watched from our balcony as a couple walked in our direction.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

We soon could tell that these were our new friends from the Tiki bar. They didn't see us on the balcony and they were obviously lost in the moment and in a party mood too. They walked down to just below our room and sat down on one of the chaise lounge chairs. Our room was on the second floor and the rooms below were maintenance and offices so they wouldn't be disturbed by anyone. They didn't know we were above them, and it probably wouldn't have mattered, as they began to get very frisky.

As we watched he lay back on the chair and she pulled his shorts down. We had a perfect view and were having a blast watching them play! He already had an erection and he unbuttoned her dress and he began to rub her wonderful breasts and leaned forward and started to suck on her nipples. Steph was just now seeing his erection for the first time and whispered that she thought he looked wonderful, maybe even as big as my cock! It was obvious that they intended to have sex on this chair just below our room while we watched... sometimes the planets do align!

After a few minutes of playing she took his cock in her mouth. She was stroking and sucking him and he said he wanted for her to fuck him and he wanted them to cum together. She then straddled the chair and him. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock and we watched as they brought each other to an orgasm. It was obvious that our new friends were having another weekend to remember.

Steph was stroking my very hard cock while we watched and my fingers were rubbing her very wet pussy. We were trying to be quiet so they wouldn't know they were being watched, but I don't think they would have noticed a marching band going by! When they finally finished they stood up and shared a long kiss and walked out to the sandy area near the ocean. We really felt like we should give them some applause but we resisted that urge. There were some lights on poles near the beach and with that and the moonlight we could see where they went.

Needless to say, Steph and I were now both very turned on and very buzzed! We had finished the joint and had fired up the second joint and had a couple of long hits before we headed out toward the beach. I had refreshed our drinks and Steph put on a very sheer white sundress with nothing underneath. It was more like a transparent nightgown than an actual dress. We weren't sure what to expect but we knew it was much too early for bed and we wanted to play!

We went downstairs and walked out into the sandy area by the ocean to enjoy this paradise. The breeze was blowing Steph's dress around and I took my shirt off to feel the breeze. We had walked about half way to the ocean when we noticed our sexy new friends about twenty feet away under a palm tree. We made sure not to make it obvious that we had seen them and we stopped at a nearby picnic table. We were both ready to return the favor they had given us.

Steph sat on the end of the table and it only took a moment before Steph was out of her dress and it was under her as she lay back completely naked. The table where we had stopped was pretty bright with an overhead light and the full moon filtered through the palms. We knew we were being watched and it was thrilling. Steph sat up and dropped my shorts and took my raging hard-on into her mouth. It was really an amazing sight to see this very sexy lady completely naked stroking and sucking my cock.

Our neighbors must have agreed because they didn't move, and we could see that they were watching us as quietly as we had watched them! Steph took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked it and licked it and rubbed it. It was a gorgeous sight to see her as she laid back naked on the table with the moon beams casting shadows of the palm fronds across her body. I was hypnotized by the sight and I knew how very lucky I was to be having this amazing and erotic moment.

She spread her legs and pulled my head toward her pussy. This was an invitation that I could never resist. I knew how much pleasure it brought to her when my tongue explored her wonderful and most intimate places. I licked and sucked on her clit and she loudly told me she was going to cum. When my face is in her pussy nothing else in the world exists! My fingers and mouth felt her warm, wet, soft, and wonderful pussy. I kept doing my part and she began to cum and tried to close her legs because her clit was so sensitive, but I kept licking and sucking and she had another amazing and loud orgasm. This time the marching band could have walked past us and we wouldn't have noticed, but we were sure the other couple had watched everything we were doing!

Steph was lying on the table with her pussy at the end of the table and her legs spread for me. Next she took my very hard cock and began to rub me against her hot, wet pussy. I was wet with precum and she was enjoying the feeling of a big, hard, wet cock as she rubbed me against her clit. Next she moaned, and, loud enough for our voyeurs to hear, told me she wanted to have her pussy filled with my cock. I pushed in deeper and deeper and finally pushed all of my 8 1/2 cock in as deep as I could.

She loves when I fill her up with cock and she began to cum again. I loved the feeling of her pussy capturing my cock and neither she nor I wanted to release it. With only a couple more hard thrusts my balls began to release a load of cum deep into her pussy. The orgasm seemed to go on forever and Steph was cumming again!

I am so envious that Steph can have multiple intense orgasms, and I love when I can help her! We lay together enjoying the skin on skin sensation. I bent over and kissed her deeply... on her mouth, on her nipples and finally again on her pussy. I didn't want to stop but she brought my head back up and we shared a deep and very passionate kiss. We were both enjoying the erotic rush we were feeling. We finally sat up, gathered up our things, and put on enough clothes to be respectable... well, maybe not respectable, but enough clothes for the Florida Keys.

We walked off very high on each other and not sure what might happen next. We walked through the beach area and came to the swimming pool, and knew that this was where we were meant to be. The pool is a large free-form pool with a big patio surrounding it. I quickly stripped off my shorts and Steph tossed her dress and we were naked in the pool within seconds. The water was bathwater-warm and the breeze was just as warm and it was wonderful! We were hoping our Tiki bar friends would find us. We wanted to watch them have sex again, this time much closer. And we wanted them to be right next to us as we fucked and fucked and fucked. We were looking for our friends and hoping.

It didn't take long before our Tiki bar friends found us in the pool. They asked if they could join us again and we told them we had hoped they would find us. They had obviously left their inhibitions behind and they were quickly naked and in the pool with us. The pool had underwater lights and we were all able to see everything below the surface. We had found some like-minded voyeur and exhibitionist friends! We were being very quiet so that we wouldn't bother anyone.

After playing for just a bit our friends told us that they had been watching when Steph and I were having sex on the picnic table a few minutes ago. I think they were hesitant to admit to that.

Steph then said, "We knew you were watching us and it was really turning us on to have you see us. I hope you liked what you were seeing. Oh, and you two kind of started it. We watched the two of you having sex on the chair below our room. It was great to see your passion and we went out looking for you so we could return the favor."

He was amazed and said, "Damn, I wish we had known we had an audience. Maybe we should try to reenact that scene if you two would be willing."

All of us were very uninhibited at this point and we agreed that it would be a thrill. It was easy to see that he and I had serious erections happening from this discussion. Steph noticed and wrapped her hand around my cock and whispered for me to sit on the edge of the pool. I knew what was coming next. Steph then took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to suck and stroke my cock.

He didn't want to be left out and was quickly sitting on the edge of the pool and his wife was sucking his very hard cock. We were all enjoying the view and the sensations. After just a minute I looked around the pool area and noticed someone walking toward us. I mentioned that we were going to have company but, surprisingly, it didn't affect the hardness of our cocks. Our partners stopped sucking us and looked to see who would be joining us by the pool.

Steph recognized our guest as Paul, from the band, and told the rest of us that this just keeps getting better and better!

Paul had recognized us too. He said that he had just gone for a walk looking for someplace where he could smoke a joint and this looked like a perfect spot.

Steph looked up at him and asked, "Do you have enough for all of us? I guess I am inviting us to join you and should have waited for you to offer."

Steph still had him under her control, especially now that she was naked and facing him.

Paul answered, "I would love for all of you to join me. And have you ever heard of a guitar playing band member in the Florida Keys who didn't have enough pot to share with friends... especially naked friends? I was looking for a place to get high and could never have imagined sharing with my four new naked friends. Wow!"

We all got out of the pool and none of us bothered to put on any clothing. Paul was getting ready to fire up the joint when Steph told him to wait a minute. He looked a little puzzled but I knew this was where she would take over and exert her power over him!

She said, "Paul, I know you were checking me out when we met in the lobby. I know you could tell I didn't have a bra on and I know that you could easily see my hard nipples. Bob had asked me if I could tell that you had a hard-on and I told him I could tell that both of you had a hard-on. So, Paul, I can again tell that you have a hard-on and I don't think it's fair that all of us are naked except for you. So I think you need to get naked too and lose your shorts."

Paul was surprised, and couldn't believe that this gorgeous naked woman had just told him to get naked too. He agreed that it only seemed fair for all of us to be naked, and so he got rid of his shorts.

Steph looked at his cock and said, "It looks like I was right. Very nice! So what are you waiting for, let's get stoned! She and I are loving standing here with three good looking guys with big cocks and serious erections. I wonder if this night could get any better!"

It was an amazing scene... and I thought I knew the answer to Steph's question!

*******
Author's Note: I am wondering if you can guess the original name of this Florida Keys resort or the name of their famous rum drink! Sorry if this was a bit long but I wanted to share every erotic moment. Hope you enjoyed … …I know I did!

Published 
Written by BeachExhibit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments