Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ex-wife Exposed Again

"The second time was so more intense an experience, and nothing that I had expected"

22
7 Comments 7
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the true story of my thrill at the exhibition of my Ex-wife"

This is what happened a few weeks after our original encounter in the woods. 

We had both been extremely turned on by the events of that afternoon. We talked about the being seen part, and how excitingly nervous we were. I did not mention my feelings after, the confusion I felt about wishing I had asked this stranger to fuck my wife. I had never had feelings like this before and was confused by them,  but also profoundly excited by them. But I said nothing for fear it might cause friction. 

We decided to go back to the woods, not to necessarily experience the same thing, but because sex there was easy, and it was exhilarating to enjoy the outdoors. We hadn't gone back before now, because it had felt a little awkward. But now enough time had passed. The thrill of daring and the enjoyment of being outdoors in the warm, both made it feel right. 

On this particular day it was warm, a hot summer day, and we parked up and walked a while enjoying each other's company. We were in a different area, and I was kind of checking that we would be safe, away from prying eyes. We had entered a small area away from the beaten path and I had waited long enough.

I stopped and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately. She responded by wrapping her arms around my head. That day she was wearing a lightweight summer dress buttoned all the way up the front and sandals exposing red painted toes. I ran my hands down her back and caressed her bum. I was already horny and could feel my cock growing in my shorts. 

My hands caressed up her back, then slid around to feel her breasts. I immediately touched her fully erect nipples through the flimsy cotton and realised there was no bra on. Now more turned on than ever, I quickly glanced around to check it was safe, before unbuttoning the top few buttons to expose the flesh of her 38c breasts. I undid enough to allow me to easily push the material aside and access the excited nipple, exposing it to the warm summer air.

Moving my head down, I suckled on the teet hungrily, teasing the nipple with my tongue. I heard a groan of pleasure from her lips and realised she was turned on too. Still sucking the breast, my hands moved down the dress until there was the bare skin of thigh and caressed my way back upwards, pushing the dress up. I reached the crotch and expected the soft touch of cotton or lace, but instead felt the soft wiry hair of her pubes, her underwear not in place. Excitedly, I realised she had purposefully left everything off, turning me on so much more.

I gently caressed the pubic mound and moved my fingertips down. I felt her exposed erect clit and swollen exposed labia sticking out from her warm, damp pussy. She groaned some more. Here I was, with her naked breast and pussy exposed to the warm sun. 

Now it was her turn, as she suddenly pulled back and grabbed my head. She kissed me hard, her tongue swirling in my mouth.  Her hands were groping at my erection.

Then she dropped to her haunches and unbuttoned my shorts. Forcefully she yanked them down and pulled my fully erect cock out of my boxers. She then slid the foreskin back and hungrily sucked on it. I stood watching and enjoyed it, her hands now groping my balls and wanking my shaft. Ravenously she was slurping on my engorged member.

I enjoyed this for a few minutes before feeling the closeness of an orgasm, so I gently pulled her up and leaned her on a fallen tree covered by moss. Kneeling down I  quickly pushed the dress up and kissed her mound. I slowly licked my tongue over the clit, and then down over the lips and sucked her labia. She was so turned on, her pussy juice was already slightly seeping out. I gently pushed her back further and pulled her legs slightly apart then started licking her out in earnest. She pulled my head into her crotch. I ran my hands over her thighs and one up to the breast, squeezing the nipple.

It was at that moment when I heard a noise. Not too close, like someone walking along a bit away. Enough to make me nervous, but not enough to panic. I cautiously stood and looked around, but saw nothing, so felt safe again.

I decided to make the most of her turned on state, kissed her passionately and dropped the dress off her shoulders. Now she was fully naked except the sandals. I laid her onto the log, legs either side of the trunk, and knelt down next to her now exposed open pussy. I continued to lick her, whilst fingering the warm wet pussy. My spare hand kept caressing her breasts.

I felt her begin to tense as an orgasm approached, and renewed my licking vigorously, pushing my tongue through the labia and around the clit. I stopped momentarily to catch my breath and looked up at her, half expecting to see her eyes closed. But they were looking at me and then flicking away to the woods behind me, encouraging me to look. I turned and there, leaning against a tree some twenty feet away, was a middle-aged guy watching us, with his cock in his hand. I turned to her, subconsciously asking should I cover her up, shout at him, what?? She sensed my dilemma.

"Shall we let him watch? He's seen us now, " she muttered. I was kind of gobsmacked,  but remembered her reaction last time, thrilled at being exposed, to the point she had pulled her pussy open to show it off to a stranger.

"Okay, if you're happy to," I replied, and started fingering her again.

"In that case can I get a bit closer?" The stranger suddenly asked, obviously able to hear our conversation.

"Certainly," she replied, and suddenly he walked around the stump opposite me, and was about six feet away. It turned me on, his standing watching her, his cock being free meant he was enjoying what he saw. He was wanking it slowly and I went back to what I was doing. I loved that he was wanking his cock over the sight of my nude wife.

I licked and sucked her clit, and groped her breasts. She writhed as she built to orgasm. It hit her hard and fast and she bucked on the fallen tree, her hips writhing. I stopped licking and moved up to her face, kissing her. Her hand reached for my cock, and she wrapped her fingers around my solid member, then was wanking me hard. I looked at her, and she looked hungrily at my cock. I knew that look, so stood with my cock next to her head. She turned to face me and pulled my member into her mouth and started sucking, rolling her tongue around the gland. I reached out and rubbed her pussy, teasing the clit back to action. She stopped momentarily, and asked, "enjoying the view?"

Ysabell01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ysabell01

"Damn," came his simple response as he nodded, not taking his eyes off her torso. She laughed shyly and went back to sucking me, then stopped.

"You can come closer if you want a closer look," she said breathlessly. He immediately took the offer and moved next to the log.

I encouraged her thigh upwards,  signaling to her to bring her feet up to the log. She did so, placing them close to her backside, forcing her pussy wide open. I watched as he looked intensely at her open crotch, and decided what the hell. Gently I pulled her pussy wide open, showing him the pink internal flesh normally reserved for husbands. I opened her as wide as possible, she responded by dropping her knees, which helped in opening her pussy fully. She gaped open, her labia stretched apart, clit swollen, her hole pink and wet and so open. He could see everything.

Here she was, fully naked, nipples rock hard, pussy held wide open, in the sunlight with a stranger staring into her wet pussy. He was wanking himself at the sight, whilst she was sucking me hard.

I was shocked by what was happening, but so turned on it overrode my worries.

I looked at him, and nodded down to her pussy, where I had resumed rubbing. He looked at me confused, but then got my meaning... I had notioned for him to touch her pussy. I just wanted to see it once in my life. He reached out gently, and I pulled away just as he made contact, and looked down at her. She had her eyes closed, sucking me hard still. She didn't even notice. 

I excitedly looked back and watched this strange guy rubbing his fingers over my wife's pubes, then clit and then labia. He looked at me questioningly, I nodded approval, and he slipped a finger in. Up to the knuckle, still wanking himself, harder now. I could hear her squelching and he pushed a second finger in, I reached out and gently pulled her lips wider apart, one hand only so as not to arouse suspicion. He was exploring her deeply, fingers probing all the soft, warm insides. Expertly he rubbed his thumb over the clit, whilst sliding both fingers around inside her very wet pussy.

Then we heard him groan, he was obviously so turned on he was getting closer to cumming. She stopped sucking, turned to speak... And saw what was happening. She looked back at me, shocked filled her face. 

"You cheeky sod," she breathed excitedly, suddenly very turned on. Then she turned back to face him and said, "Do you want to cum on me?" 

"Wow, yeah," he replied. "Where? Tits?" 

"On my pubes," she said without hesitation.

"Really?"  I asked, suddenly a bit wary.

"Just this once, this is so different," she almost pleaded with me.

"Okay," I nodded. I expected him to push her leg aside and place himself next to her hip, but he suddenly mounted the log and stood wanking over her, whilst continuing to finger her wide open pussy.

"Damn,  you have a fantastic cunt," he stated, staring down at her. She shuddered excitedly at the dirty comment. He forced three fingers in, and she reached down to play with her clit, using her spare hand to pull her labia wide. He stopped fingering and watched, her pussy gaping open for him to see into, all wide and wet.

His breathing deepened as he got so close to orgasm, and then it happened. Her hand let go of her clit and grabbed his cock. She jerked it hard over her pubic mound. She had gone back to sucking me harder, and I was fighting from exploding. I watched as she pulled his helmet down against her pubes, wanking him harder. Then he started to cum, groaning, the hot spunk making her slightly jump but turning her on more, as she sucked me hard and rubbed his cock. She suddenly tilted her hip up and was rubbing the helmet down over her clit. He was still cumming, spunk flowing over her clit and mound. She rubbed him fully around her clit, hitting her orgasm.

I watched amazed at the stranger's cock touching her clit, the creamy spunk covering her pubes and clit and dripping down the labia. Dangerously close to sliding into her actual cunt. It was horny as fuck to see, but then I did the unthinkable.

I grabbed her hand holding his cock, and forced it quickly down and forward, inserting his helmet and few inches of cock into her wide open pussy, the labia lips encircling the invading cock. I had stuck another man's cock into my ex-wife's pussy. She let go and gasped at me. He looked at me somewhat confused, and grunted "Yeah?" I nodded hard and he thrust his cock all the way in and grunted as he finished his orgasm. I stared intently, mesmerised. I was watching a cock pushing its way deep inside of her pussy. Then slowly it slid partly out before he thrust it back in again. His hands groped at her breasts, and her legs raised and wrapped around his torso, pulling him in. He was now fucking my wife with his last waves of orgasm. Then he stopped and slowly withdrew and spoke. 

"Fuck, wow, incredible," and stared. "That was... damn. You are a lucky fucker. That is one nice cunt," staring at the gaping hole. As I stated previously, her pussy was wide, and gaped open normally, now her position just made it more so. We could both see the inside flesh, the spunk covered hole. I came suddenly over her side and the tree.

I watched him tidy himself, and then walk away. My ex looked at me.

"What did we just do?" she asked. In my unhorny state, I was suddenly shocked and worried. Had we been stupid; had I gone too far? She sat and looked down at her spunk covered pussy.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I went too far for you, didn't I?"

"No, it was exciting, different. Just very unexpected," I replied, as I watched the remaining small amount of cum ooze out of her pussy. There was a surprising amount of cum matted in her pubes and dripping off the labia onto the bark of the tree.

"Let's go home and talk," she said. She grabbed a wipe from her handbag, cleaned up and picked up her dress.

"And maybe if you want, you can cum inside me this time," she laughed, relaxing the atmosphere.

I had just inadvertently fulfilled a fantasy. 

 

Published 
Written by logan1973
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments