Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ex Sex Chapter 1

"Sarah wears as little as possible to seduce her ex-boyfriend on a lunch date"

14
6 Comments 6
13.1k Views 13.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words
"Want to meet me for lunch?"

It was Sarah, my ex, calling me at work. Her voice was casual but I immediately knew what was up. Every few weeks she'd call me out of the blue like this. It took that long to miss me, I guess. But that was okay. Every time she called we'd hook up for some phenomenal sex. It seemed like each time was better than the time before. We got wilder and more uninhibited each time. I was still avoiding the lingerie store in the mall after our last escapade.

This was running through my head as I said, "I'd love to see you." Then I added with a knowing grin, "But just for lunch?"

"Well..." and I could hear the smile in her voice, "it depends. Maybe a little dessert, too?"

I chuckled at her double entendre and said, "Sounds great. Give me half an hour?"

"Perfect. I'll meet you at your apartment."

We said our goodbyes and I did a few more minutes work. On my way out the door, I told my boss I'd be taking a long lunch. None the wiser, he said, "No problem."

I'd only been home a couple of minutes when I heard her knock. I opened the door and was amazed to see how sexy she looked. She was stunning.

I gave her a wolf whistle and said, "Wow, you look fantastic. I'd almost forgotten how pretty you are."

We kissed and she said seductively, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

I looked her up and down and shook my head in appreciation. "Is that a new top?" I asked about her knit halter that looked painted on.

"I borrowed it from my roommate. Like it?" She pushed out her chest and grinned.

"Are you kidding? You look amazing."

"Thanks," she smiled. "You don't think it's too small?"

She was inviting me stare at her boobs and I was happy to oblige. Sarah was a full C cup and her high, firm breasts barely fit inside the tight-fitting top. Her entire midriff was bare. The tiny halter ended where it cupped the bottom curves of her boobs. If she stretched her arms up over her head, I was sure that her sexy little top would slide up and uncover her nipples. My mind's eye showed me exactly what that would look like, and I felt my cock starting to grow in my pants.

"It's perfect," I said. And with a wicked grin I reached out and tugged up the bottom edge of her halter, exposing one of her perfect breasts and its pretty pink nipple. It was a gorgeous sight.

Surprised, she said, "Hey!" and slapped my hand away, smoothing her top back down. Then her eyes met mine and her expression softened.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself." I shrugged.

"That's okay," she smiled. "Ready to go?"

She held out her hand and I took it as we walked out of my building. It felt so good to walk with her warm, soft body pressed next to mine and our hands tightly clasped. I realized that she wasn't the only one who had been lonely lately. "So what do you want for lunch?" I asked happily.

"How about Kobe An?" she suggested, naming one of our favorite Japanese restaurants.

"Sounds good. I'll drive."

I'm several inches taller than her, so her face is the height of my shoulder. I felt her affectionately rub her cheek against my shoulder, then she kissed it and said, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I said as I squeezed her hand. Then with a joking smile I said, "And it wasn't just your fantastic boobs I missed, although I definitely missed them."

She punched me in the arm and teased, "Animal." Then I could hear the hunger in her voice as she said, "They missed you too. My whole body missed you."

I glanced at her chest as we walked and couldn't help noticing that her clingy little halter did nothing to keep her heavy breasts from jiggling erotically. Everyone would know at a glance that she was braless and that her young, firm breasts needed no support to look perfect. I couldn't help staring. 

"You look so sexy," I told her.

She smiled and said, "Thanks."

We climbed into my car and she turned sideways towards me with one knee on the seat and the other pointing forward. This had the effect of spreading her legs, and of course I tried to peek up her skirt. It was a fairly long denim skirt with buttons down the front, but they weren't all buttoned. She'd left the bottom buttons undone so that her skirt was open to above her knees, and the way her legs were spread, another button was threatening to pop open.

"And just what are you looking at?" she asked knowingly.

"I'm trying to see if you're wearing panties," I said with a wink and a grin.

"Just what kind of a girl do you think I am?" she asked playfully.

"My favorite kind," I answered. "Now why don't you show me what you're wearing, or not wearing, under that skirt."

"You expect me to just lift my skirt for you right here?"

"It might be easier to unbutton it," I suggested helpfully.

She giggled and said, "It would, would it? You think you've got this all figured out."

I watched her fingers begin to toy with the lowest button and said, "I think I do, yes."

"Well whaddya know," she said in a sexy voice as she unfastened the lowest button. "It is easier to unbutton it."

"Try another one," I said.

With a naughty grin she released the next button and said, "That one was even easier. I'm on a roll."

"Don't stop."

Another button slid open. "Whoops, lost another one. If I'm not careful I'll unbutton the whole thing and show you my panties."

"Or better yet, you'll show me that you're not wearing panties."

"No panties at all? But that would be so naughty. Especially with a skirt that unbuttons as easily as this," she purred as another button popped open beneath her fingers.

"It would be very naughty and very daring," I said as I stared at the nice length of soft, bare thigh in the slit of her skirt.

"But you like it when I'm naughty and daring, don't you?" she grinned.

"You know I do," I said with my eyes riveted between her legs as she exposed more and more thigh for me.

"Do you think I'm so spacey that I'd just forget to put on my panties this morning?" And another button bit the dust. I could see almost all the way up between her thighs now. I saw nothing but soft, sensuous skin that I ached to kiss. I was sure that the next button would reveal either panties or pussy. My heart was beating quickly.

"I don't think you're spacey at all. I think you know exactly what you're doing."

"And what am I doing?" she asked seductively as she toyed with the next button.

"You're flaunting your power and doing your best to bring me to my knees."

"Hmmm. There's an interesting mental image. You on your knees in front of me, naked and powerless. I might want to explore that one in more detail later." My dick was so hard it hurt.

My eyes were fixed on that button, willing her to unfasten it and spread her legs for me. Instead, she slipped her hand inside the open slit of her skirt. I still couldn't quite tell if she was wearing panties or not.

A smile spread across her face as she made a show of stroking her pussy without exposing it. "Mmmm, that feels so good," she purred. I looked her in the eye and saw the devilish grin on her face. She was tormenting me and she loved it.

"Show me," I instructed her.

"Show you what?" she teased.

My eyes bored into hers as I said, "Show me your pussy."

"Such a mouth," she gently chastised me. "But lucky for you, my pussy loves your mouth."

And with a self-satisfied smile, she unfastened the next button. We were both staring between her legs as she spread them wide open for me. Just as I suspected, her pussy was bare. Her labia were swollen and damp with desire. I wanted to push my tongue into that soft gash and taste her arousal. She was so wet that I could see drops of dew glistening on her downy auburn colored fur.

"There she is," Sarah breathed. "Have you missed her as much as she's missed you?"

"Most definitely," I sighed as my hand slid up her thigh and began caressing her exposed sex. "I'm glad you're not wearing panties."

"Me too. It makes me feel so sexy and daring. And I knew it would turn you on to see me like this," she said lustily as my fingers gently stroked her damp mound.

My stroking become more forceful and when my fingers found her clit, she closed her eyes and moaned. I slid my finger down and pushed it between her pussy lips. Her slippery hole eagerly swallowed my rigid finger. "You're so wet and slippery. Just the way I like you," I said as I gently worked my finger in and out.

As I continued to finger her, her hand joined mine and she started rubbing her clit. "Mmm, this feels so good," she purred, then she confessed, "I've been doing this a lot lately, you know."

"What, masturbating in cars?" I joked.

She giggled. "No, goof. Not in cars. Just in general."

"Is that right?" I grinned.

"Yes," she sighed. "And it's all your fault."

"My fault?"

"Yes. I get so horny thinking about you that I have to do something about it."

"I can relate. That happens a lot to me too."

"What, you starting thinking about how sexy you are and can't keep your hands off yourself?" she joked.

"You got it. I rip my clothes off and before you know it, I'm having my way with myself!" I said and we shared a laugh. Then I said, "Seriously, though. You know what I mean. I start thinking about how sexy you are and before you know it, I'm hard as a rock, and..." I faltered.

"And you fantasize about having your way with me?" she asked as we both continued to gently play with her bare pussy.

"Well, yeah. Is that okay?"

She was obviously pleased. "It's more than okay. I love that I can turn you on even when we're not together. What do you think about? Do you ever fantasize about seeing me like this, playing with myself?" she asked as she looked down at her fingers stroking her clit.

"Sometimes. You know I love watching you do this. It's so sexy."

Sarah confessed, "Sometimes when I'm playing with myself, I imagine you walking in and catching me in the act."

"Mmm, yeah. I'd love that. And what do I do when I catch you?" I grinned.

"You have your way with me, of course."

"Of course. And which way is my way?"

"Well, it depends on my mood. But your way is always very sexy and you always make sure I cum first."

"I'm such a gentleman," I grinned. "Well, babe, anytime you want me to, I'll be happy to play along. How about next time you're in the mood, you give me a call." I winked.

"I called you today," she offered with a hint of vulnerability.

"Oh!" I said with new understanding. "Oh, wow. I'm really glad you called."

I leaned over and kissed her. I pulled my finger out of her plum and held her face in my hands as we kissed. Our lips opened and our tongues touched and tasted each other. We drank in each other's smell and suddenly Sarah's eyes opened.

"Your fingers," she grinned. "I can smell myself on your fingers."

"Smells sexy, doesn't it?" I moaned. "It smells like sex. You smell like sex."

She brought my fingers to her nose and inhaled the intoxicating aroma. "Mmmm," she groaned lustily. "We do smell like sex." And she slid my fingertip into her mouth, sucking her pussy juice off of it. "We taste like sex, too," she moaned.

"Hey, I have an idea," I offered. "How about if we blow off the restaurant and just go back to my place? We could spend the rest of the day in bed."

"Tempting," Sarah replied. "But bed would be so... I don't know... boring."

"Excuse me?" I said, insulted.

"Oh, sweetie, don't take it like that. I didn't say it right. I do want to make love to you, but we have so much potential for adventure today. I'm feeling kinda wild and need more than just a roll in the hay."

"You do looking smokin' hot," I observed. "It would be a shame not to show you off a little."

"Thank you," she said and gave me a kiss. "Now, how about if we head over to Kobe An? I'm getting pretty hungry." she asked.

"Jeeves at your service," I joked as I started the car and put it into gear.

Once we were rolling, I placed my hand on her bare thigh. I was glad my car was an automatic, especially when she took my hand and guided it between her legs, saying, "Touch me again. I liked that." I was happy to comply.

I used my palm to caress her. She spread her legs wide for me. In widening circles I stroked her sensitive areas, working my way out to her bare thighs and up to her clit. I worked back down her steamy gash and began sliding two fingers up and down her well lubricated slit. My fingers smoothly sank smoothly into her hungry cunt and began to slowly fuck her. Sarah moaned, "Oh that feels good."

"Feels great on this end too," I said.

For a while I just silently fingered her cunt. Then, "So, um," I began clumsily. "Why don't you tell me one of your fantasies where I catch you in the act."

"No way," she giggled. "I'd be too embarrassed."

"Oh come on.

ParisRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRosee

I'd love to hear what's going through your mind when you're making yourself cum."

She rolled her eyes and failed at suppressing her grin while she feigned an exasperated sigh. "You sure you want to hear this? It's not that special."

"Would it help if I said please? Please tell me one of your not that special but still hot enough to make you cum all over yourself fantasies."

She giggled and began, "Okay, okay. Well, let's see... Okay, here's one. So I'm in the shower and I start thinking about you and getting horny. I start touching myself and I'm getting very aroused. So I grab the shower massage and hold it tightly between my legs. Soon my knees start to get weak. My orgasm builds quickly but I hold it back. I don't let the shower massage make me cum yet."

"No? What happens?" I asked calmly, noticing that she was a little uncomfortable. "And don't rush through your story. You're skipping details I want to hear."

"Okay, I'll try. But this is kinda weird."

"I think it's kinda sexy. Just go with it."

"Okay. So anyway, I get out of the shower and dry off but I stay completely naked. It feels so good to walk around the house all clean and naked, and I'm so horny! I notice some of the curtains are open, so I stand in front of an open window and let the sun bake sensuously into my nude body."

"Show off," I tease.

"Yeah I am," she grins back.

I take her hand and place it on her pussy. "Here. Maybe this will help. Play with yourself while you're telling me your fantasy."

I move my hand to her bare thigh and stroke it as she begins masturbating.

"So what happens next? You're fresh out of the shower, walking around the house in the nude and daring someone to see you through the window. I like it. What's next?" I prompted.

"Well," she continued, "I walk into my bedroom and see my all of my vibrators lying on top of the nightstand."

"All of your vibrators?" I ask.

She giggles and says, "Yes, in my fantasy I have a whole collection of vibrators, all different varieties. I leave them out in plain view right next to my bed because I use them all the time and I don't care who knows it."

"Wow, I want to visit your fantasy world!"

"You are, sweetie, you are. Now listen. I pick my favorite toy and take it back to the living room. I stand naked in front of the window again, but this time I turn on my buzzing friend and hold it between my boobs. I'm feeling very exposed and I wonder if anyone is watching me. I hope they are. I notice my nipples are stiff and my pussy is very wet. I let the vibrator buzz my nipples but I know I'll need to press it between my legs soon.

"I lie down on the couch in a pool of sunlight and the warmth feels so good on my nude body. I press the vibrator to my pussy and the buzzing feels amazing. I take my time and I can feel my orgasm starting to build inside me. I keep my toy mashed tight against my clit and I know I'll be cumming soon. I'm thinking about you and how good it would feel to have your big cock inside me when I see the front door swing open and you step inside. Perfect timing, I know, but this is my fantasy so shut up," she smiled at me.

She continued, "Our eyes meet and your face shows your surprise. You slide your eyes hungrily up and down my nude body and your cock is instantly hard as a rock. You've never walked in on a girl masturbating before and you stammer an apology. You know you should look away but you can't tear your eyes away from what my vibrator is doing to my naked pussy.

"I'm embarrassed about getting caught and I blush at you, but I find it incredibly exciting too. I know I should turn off my vibrator and put on some clothes but I don't want to stop. I'm so close to cumming and I feel so sexy and naughty letting you watch me. I decide to put on a little show for you."

"Just like you're doing now."

I noticed her fingers were rubbing her clit faster as she grinned and said, "Yes, just like this. I ask if you like to watch. You tell me you love it, and you start rubbing your big hard cock through your pants. I tell you to pull it out and stroke it for me."

"And of course I do."

"In a heartbeat. You drop your pants and I see your cock is stiff and huge." She was breathing harder and concentrating on her clit now. "I tell you to take off all of your clothes, and I watch you strip naked for me. 'Stroke it', I tell you, and you wrap your fist around your cock and start pumping it for me. God, I love to watch you stroke that big cock."

She went quiet and her fingers were a blur against her clit. "I'm gonna cum soon," she grunted through clenched teeth.

"Good. Cum for me," I encouraged her as I pulled to the side of the road so I could give her my full attention.

She was panting now. "I tell you to fuck me. I keep my toy buzzing on my clit as you slide between my legs and push your stiff cock deep inside me. You start fucking me and I keep the vibrator pressed hard against my clit. It feels so good, so fucking good. Mmm, gonna cum baby. Gonna cum so hard."

She was almost silent and her body started to tense as she brought herself right to the edge of orgasm. Then she cried, "Oh god I'm cumming! Oh fuck... mmmm... cum..." she moaned as her orgasm crashed over her.

With her eyes shut and her mouth opened just a little, I heard her breath panting out in quick little breaths. "I'm cumming, oh god, mmm, fuck yes," she groaned. "Touch me. Touch my pussy. Hurry."

My hand quickly joined hers on her steamy cunt. I pushed my thumb inside her and started pumping it in and out. With her free hand she grabbed my arm and held on tight. It was a powerful orgasm. She was panting and moaning and clenching her cunt muscles around my thumb as she thrummed her clit.

Then it peaked and her fingers slowed to a gentle caress. Her eyes fluttered open and an enormous grin spread across her face. I let my thumb slip out of her as I leaned over and brought my mouth wetly to hers. We kissed long, soft, and wet.

After a hugh sigh, she giggled and said, "Well. I wanted to cum with you this afternoon, but I didn't expect it to be in your car before we even got to the restaurant!"

"That's just your first cum this afternoon. I get to make you cum next time," I answered.

"And the time after that?" she teased.

"As many times as you want."

"I like the sound of that."

We kissed a little longer, then I said, "By the way, that was incredible. I loved your story."

"Yeah, thanks. That was a good one."

"Look what you did to me," I said as I looked down at my lap.

"Oh jeez!" Sarah laughed at the enormous bulge in my pants. She reached over and started gently rubbing it. "That looks like it hurts!"

"It does," I said as I pulled back onto the road. "But it feels good when you do that."

Very soon we were at Kobe An. It was a popular lunch spot and there were a lot of cars in the lot.

"Pull around to the far side," Sarah said.

I did and there were only a few cars there. It was also much more secluded with the building between us and the street. I parked well away from the restaurant.

"Your turn," she said as she opened my pants and pulled my aching cock free. "Oh! You poor thing. Look at you."

She wrapped her fist around my stiff rod. Then she lowered her mouth towards it and wrapped her lips around the swollen head. She sucked while bobbing up and down on my cock a few times, coating the top three or four inches with saliva. Her mouth felt so amazing on me.

She used her fist to pump the lower half of my dick while her mouth hungrily sucked the top half. I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone was watching and was almost disappointed not to see anyone.

"Oh damn that feels so good," I moaned as she enthusiastically sucked my dick.

Each time she sucked me in she took me deeper and deeper into her mouth. Then she tried to deep throat me and gagged just a little. "Sorry," she blushed. "Just can't seem to do that."

Taking a break from sucking she started jacking me off, pumping her fist all the way up and down my cock and circling the head at the top of each stroke.

"You want to cum in my mouth, don't you?" she hissed. "I can tell you're getting close. Mmm, look at that clear pre-cum leaking out of your dick. I want to taste it."

She stuck out her tongue and lapped up the glob of shimmery pre-cum. Then she kissed the swollen purple head and sucked it between her lips.

As she sucked me and stroked me, I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. I wanted to cum so bad.

Pulling my dick from her mouth, she started jacking me off again and purred, "I want you to cum in my mouth. Can you do that for me?"

That almost sent me over the edge. My balls spasmed but I held back my orgasm.

"But you know what? It might be more fun if you could hold off until later." She sucked on the head some more, then said, "It's up to you. If you want to cum in my mouth, I'll milk you dry and swallow every drop. But if you want to save it and cum even harder later, I'll stop. Just tell me what to do." She then slid my cock back into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it, sucking as she went.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to tell someone to stop sucking your cock? Especially someone as good at it as Sarah? It felt so damn good that I didn't want her to ever stop. But I didn't want to cum so soon. I loved being consumed by lust, being so hard and horny that everything else was secondary. And I knew that if I came right then, it would take the edge off. I wanted this feeling to keep building, so I gathered all my strength and whispered, "Stop."

She giggled and asked, "Did you say something? I thought I might have heard something."

"Stop. Please," I said with a tiny bit more conviction.

She flattened her tongue against the underside of my dick and slowly dragged it all the way from the base, up the shaft, and to the tip of the pulsing head, then she puckered her lips and softly kissed the tip.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yes," I said almost firmly.

She looked at me and said seriously, "Tell me what you want me to do."

With great effort but gathering strength I said, "Stop sucking my dick."

Sarah laughed but there was hurt in her eyes just for a second. "You bastard," she said. "I never thought I'd hear you say those words."

I grimaced and said, "Sorry. Just know that it's taking every ounce of my willpower to hold off for later. I want to cum in your mouth so bad I can hardly stand it."

"Then do," Sarah said as she engulfed my cock with her sweet mouth.

With renewed enthusiasm, she sucked and pumped my cock and made sexy little sounds deep in her throat.

My eyes closed and my muscles tensed and I knew I was powerless to stop her. I couldn't even talk. My body was no longer my own.

Sarah felt my body tense and purred, "Come on, baby, give me your cum. Let me taste it."

She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, quickly bobbing up and down and sucking. Her fist rapidly jacked me off, daring me to pump my cum into her mouth.

And then it started. Every muscle in my body tensed, then came the release. A big blast of sticky white cum splashed across her tongue, then another and another. I sprayed her teeth, her palate, her uvula with warm cum as she kept sucking and pumping.

"Oh god, that's it," she moaned, and I deposited a thin rope across her lips. My orgasm slowed then stopped by not before she sucked a little more cum from deep inside me.

I took a shuddering breath and smiled big. "Holy shit," I breathed. "I'm so glad I let you finish me off."

"Let me?" Sarah grinned. "I took what I wanted. Don't forget that. Now kiss me."

I looked at her incredulously, not sure if she was serious. She was. I had never tasted my own cum and wasn't anxious to do it. But Sarah mashed her wet mouth to mine and I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. She kissed me hungrily, passionately, and the shock of tasting my cum quickly transformed into excitement and wonder at the amazing girl kissing me.

As our mouths parted, she asked with a wicked grin, "Did you taste yourself in my mouth?"

"Uh huh. You smeared my cum all over my tongue," I grinned back at her.

"That's what I was trying to do. And now you know why I love to go down on you after you've been in my pussy. It tastes like raw sex. I love it!"

"Yeah, it was amazing. You're amazing."

"Yes I am," she smiled. "Thank you."

We sat there for a moment enjoying the afterglow and kissing some more. Then Sarah said, "Well, maybe we should put ourselves together and go get some lunch."

"Yeah, I'm starving for some reason!" I said with a laugh.

"Me too. Can't imagine why," Sarah smiled.

We pulled our clothes together and I went around to her door and helped her out. Then we walked hand in hand towards the restaurant.

Published 
Written by ltjames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments