Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Entertaining The Neighbours - Wendy, Part 3

"Wendy invites her sister to "have a look"..."

8
4 Comments 4
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

One day, about a year ago, glancing out our kitchen window, I noticed Wendy and my wife Barbara, chatting out back across the fence.  Barbara knew I wandered about our yard naked, and I had told her that Wendy had seen me. She has always tolerated my exhibitionism, and has occasionally encouraged it.

There have been strict rules, however. Back off immediately if any sign of offence is forthcoming. No indication that further sexual contact is sought. Sensible precautions against public offence. Full disclosure.

Here was my chance to fully normalise this backyard game between Wendy and myself. I strode out, fully naked, to meet them by the fence. Wendy was, no doubt, surprised to see me naked, exposing myself to her in front of my wife. She feigned shock, but Barbara put her at ease immediately, by laughing it off.

"He's just a harmless exhibitionist, without any desire to offend. Just a little boy, really," she assured Wendy. I rewarded Barbara with a gentle peck on the lips, and as I put my arm around her shoulders, I added, "yes, I just can't help wanting to be naked, especially on a day like today. Perfectly natural." 

Within just a couple of minutes, we had settled into the type of discussion neighbours usually have over the back fence. Friendly, courteous and mutually interesting. The fact that one of us was naked, was incidental. We have had such chats several times, as well as the one-on-ones, since "breaking the ice", and we have noticed that Wendy began spending more time in her back garden since.

Two weeks ago, Barbara had gone to golf early, and I was at the kitchen sink, doing the dishes, and looking out over the backyard. I noticed Wendy, and an unfamiliar lady, staring at me from the furthest point of our joint fence. Realising I had seen them, they both waved enthusiastically, and signalled for me to move to my left, across to the dining area windows. These windows, being set much lower, ensured that they could see well below my waist, and have my full nudity open to view.

As soon as I obeyed, they both clapped enthusiastically, and cheered loudly. The unfamiliar woman covered her open mouth with her hand, and both began laughing convulsively. I responded with a neat bow, and a slow pirouette. I raised both hands, did a little jig, so that my cock, and balls, swung side to side, up and down. The clapping, and cheering escalated, and they began to move closer, beckoning me to come outside.

Once face to face, Wendy introduced her younger sister, Bev, who was visiting for a few days from her home in the UK. Wendy and her husband had migrated to Australia from the UK over thirty years earlier, and this was one of the rare opportunities for the sisters to meet up. Wendy apologised to me for telling Bev about her eccentric next-door neighbour, and Bev had asked to see me for herself. "I thought you wouldn't mind," she explained, rather unnecessarily.

Bev extended her hand across the fence, and I accepted the greeting. Still holding my hand, she stared down below my waist, and commented on the hairlessness of my circumcised cock, and my balls, and delighted in explaining how youthful and innocent the whole package came across. Letting go of my hand, she asked me to step back a little, so she could  take in my whole naked body in one go, and then asked me to pirouette again, very slowly, so that she could "complete the picture."  

"Pardon my sister, as you can see, she tends to be quite forward," apologised Wendy.

"Rubbish," responded Bev. "This is a body that cries out to be seen, and appreciated. Why hide our enthusiasm? God, you certainly have been quite a lucky sister, haven't you, to have this eye-candy so close, and available to inspect? Tall, slim, straight, shapely legs, gorgeous arse, statuesque, stunning blue eyes, spotless, hairless torso. Could do with some more hair on top though. Cock's not very big, but very, very cute! Let's see you jig some more, if you don't mind," she added, addressing me, somewhat ironically.

I felt foolish complying, but nonetheless exhilarated. Bev was calling the shots, but Wendy was clearly enjoying the spectacle too.

"Absolutely beautiful! You put guys twenty years younger to shame. Too bad you're tied up! Now, there's a thought," she laughed. "Where is your wife today?" she added.

"She left early for golf. Tuesday is her day," I replied.

"What a shame, I was hoping to meet her too. Wendy speaks most highly of both of you. Maybe tomorrow. I'll still be here," advised Bev.

We then settled down to talk about the history of the sisters, the length and objectives of Bev's visit, her thoughts about Sydney so far, and so on. She was divorced, childless, much more carefree than Wendy, and very experienced. Bev then quizzed me about my wife, sexual preferences and experience, my subterfuge in leading Wendy into being my willing voyeur. I kept my responses limited to CFNM encounters. The gushing admiration for my nudity, and the depth of questioning about my sexual interests, combined to arouse me to the extent that I was developing an obvious erection.

Bev had no hesitation in pointing this out, to both Wendy, and myself. She castigated Wendy for not having told her how responsive my cock could be. Wendy denied ever having noticed it before. "Look how quickly it is growing now. You're proud of it, aren't you?" she demanded. "You're perfectly happy to just stand there, and let us feast our eyes on it. You're loving every minute of this, aren't you?"

IdaliaPinal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IdaliaPinal

"Absolutely," I honestly replied.

Bev was happy to spend a minute or two, focussing on my growing erection, and ensuring that Wendy was allowing herself to admire it too. "I realise it is a personal preference, but I enjoy the uncluttered openness of the circumcised penis, don't you?" addressing Wendy. "And set against the hairless, smooth background, it looks so proud and available, don't you think?"

"I guess so, but, as you know, I'm no expert," Wendy responded.

"We could be here all day perving, but Wendy tells me how good you looked working on your lawn. I'd love you to show me. Do you actually mow the lawn, while naked?" she asked.

"Once or twice. I'm a bit worried about some shrapnel hitting me where it hurts, but I am attracted to the concept. I think I need to clear away some loose impediments, before I start."

"Go right ahead. Don't mind us." Bev's irony was turning me on, even more so. So I spent a few minutes picking up fallen twigs, small stones, and other items that might turn back on me, as I mowed. I took pains to give her a full view of my bottom, and its little hole, as I bent to collect the offending articles, both real and imaginary. The closer I got to her, the more she voiced her approval, and the longer I maintained this subordinate and vulnerable position. Bev was dictating the show, but Wendy was far more subdued.

I was losing all self-control. The catalyst was Bev's self-assurance, dominating personality and abundant enjoyment and appreciation of, my performance.  The more Bev indicated her delight in the show I was providing, the more provocative I was becoming. I was conscious of the pact Wendy and I had reached with my wife, and I was afraid to compromise this.

I could have humiliated myself entirely, had it not been for Wendy, telling me that all loose impediments were now gone and that maybe I would like to begin mowing. Was this because she wanted to protect me from myself, ensure the commitments we had made with Barbara about red lines, or because she had never seen anyone naked mowing grass before? Whatever the reason, the suggestion made me take myself, and my proud, erect penis, over to the mower, and lift it on to the lawn.

Once there, I again bent over as suggestively as I could, checked the petrol level, topped it up, primed the motor, and pulled the cord, bringing the mower to life. The actual mowing, the raking of the mown grass, and the binning of it, all proceded without incident. This sequence allowed me to come back to earth, regain my composure, and permit my penis to do likewise. So, as I retrieved my shears, it was behaving itself again. This did not prevent me, however, from strutting about, proudly emphasising my nakedness.

Bev cheered wildly each time I bent down to clip a section of grass around the edges. She directed me to each section, insisting that I crawl, rather than stand and walk to the next one. She commented enthusiastically to Wendy about the areas of my body that I was wilfully exposing, together with the blatant shamelessness of my exhibitionism. I was not only feeding my own desire to be submissive, and flaunt my total nakedness, I was being greatly rewarded for my efforts.

I could have kept going, clipping imaginary tufts of grass forever, if Bev had not summoned me to finish, and to bring my "gorgeous and obedient" arse back over to her. Reaching over the fence, she smoothly caressed my bottom, before turning her palm on edge, to allow it to slowly, and forcefully navigate the crack between my buttocks. This clearly crossed the line, and I was conscious of this fact, but Bev had taken control of my inhibitions and judgement, and I was unable to hold back. My arse was inviting her to penetrate it, but she was satisfied enough, just to receive the invitation. 

Ordering me to turn to face her, and looking straight down at my dripping erection, she muttered, "God, what I'd like to do with that thing". It was entirely at her disposal, but again she satisfied herself with the knowledge that it was hers, if she had wanted it. Her intentions clearly were to expand Wendy's horizons, and to demonstrate to both Wendy, and myself, how easy it was to manipulate me.

"I'd like to meet your wife. I understand, from Wendy, that she is amenable to sharing your nakedness with others, under strict conditions of course. She is at golf today, I understand, but could you both be available for a short time tomorrow, as I'm not around much longer?" she asked.

"I'll do my very best," I promised. I did not want the current session to end, but I was also determined to continue the next day as well. 

"I'm sure you will," she responded mischievously. "It might be nice to get beyond your 'look, but don't touch' limitation, but we need your wife's approval, and I need to work on Wendy, don't I?" she added, turning to Wendy. 

When I sought Barbara's approval, later that afternoon, she smiled coquettishly, saying, "see what you have started?" She picked up the phone and proceeded to invite Wendy and Bev around for morning tea, the next day. Barbara was clearly looking forward to showing me off, and demonstrating her hold over me.

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments