Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering my wife's secret

"I watched my best friend ejaculate on my wife"

30
4 Comments 4
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
A few years ago, when my wife Tina and I were in our thirties, we often spent time with our good friends Fred and Susan. As time went on I realized that Tina was quite attracted to Fred though she never made a move on him. One day we were making out in our bedroom and things got quite heated.

"Fred has a really big dick," Tina suddenly muttered.

"How do you know," I asked.

"His wife told me, that his dick, when limp, is about 4 inches but it grows to 8 when fully erect."

"Do you like big dicks?", I asked, thinking of my own 6 inches.

"I wouldn't want one inside me, but I think big dicks are fun to look at and to play with."

We left it at that. A few weeks later, when we were at it again, screwing like rabbits, Tina starts mumbling again.

"Two days ago Fred came over unannounced. After a few beers I told him that his wife Susan had bragged about his 8 inch cock. Our Fred turned beet-red in his face. But then he was smiling. He got up from the couch and started to take off his clothes looking at me. I said absolutely nothing, I really wanted to see him naked. I wanted to see his big cock, I wanted to touch it. He was semi-erect standing right in front of me. He tells me that if I wanted to see his full eight inches I would need to strip in front of him and walk around the house, completely naked. I blushed, but I did take off my clothes very slowly and walked around the house seductively. I expected him to make a move. I didn't know what I would do. He made no move, just stood in front of me, now fully erect. He then asked me whether he could masturbate in front of me and ejaculate on my naked butt."

"And?" I asked.

"I told him he was insane, but Fred isn't giving up and he keeps texting me about it."

"Do you want to do it?"

"It's really weird, and I wouldn't want to do it without Susan's permission, but I do want to do it, if it's okay with you."

"Well, then ask him to get Susan's permission and go for it. My only condition is that you must keep some evidence as proof." Nothing happened for the next two weeks and I began giving up on it. Then, one evening, I came home from work and as always I start reading the newspaper. To my surprise when I got to the Sports Section, I realized that some of the pages were stuck together with a big yellow stain in the middle of it.

"What's this?" I asked Tina.

"It's evidence from Fred's, just like you wanted it. I just asked him to scoop some of his come off my butt and flick it on your sports page."

"I don't believe it, tell me more."

Tina was now describing everything in minute detail. Her story was so hot I started to build a huge tent in my pants.

"You like that, don't you," Tina chuckled.

With that she ripped down my pants, pushed me to the floor, pulled down her own pants and panties and slowly lowered herself onto my rock-hard cock. She was riding me furiously recounting all the gory details. It was too much to take. I erupted violently shooting a full load into her.

"Next time take a picture of his big cock on your naked ass and text it to me," I demanded.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

Two days later the text and picture arrived. The pictures kept coming every three or four days, pictures of his cock, a puddle of come on Tina's butt, Tina rubbing come on her ass, come on her back, and so on. Fred was stopping by on a regular basis.

"It's fascinating, he does not want to have sex with me at all. It is the same request over and over again. Walk around naked and let him come on my butt and back," Tina explained.

"Alright, I want to see this. Next time when he wants to come over tell him it's fine, if he doesn't mind me being at home. It it's a go, text me."

"No problem," was Tina's response. A week passes. I kept checking my texts every few minutes. Finally, there it was. I hurried home, sat in my chair and started to read the paper. The door bell rang.

"You're sure you don't mind," Fred asked.

"No, no, the two of you just go ahead, don't mind me."

Fred took off all of his clothes, he measured 4 inches limp as advertised. Tina now seductively walked around the house slowly taking off one piece of clothing at a time. Fred just stared, his cock slowly rising to full mast, 8 inches indeed. I was hiding behind my paper getting all hot and bothered. I secretly took out my cock and started to stroke. Fred's cock by now was giant, like a steel rod with a large purple head. He started to stroke too. Tina got down on all four and waited for his load. Fred began moaning louder and louder. Suddenly he shook violently. A giant load shot out of his cock, right on Tina's butt and back. Tina squealed in delight. Suddenly Fred was all business and kind of embarrassed.

"I clean up the both of us and leave," he said.

"No, I'll do it, don't bother. See you next time," I replied.

 As soon as he left, I told Tina to get back down on all four again. I pulled down my pants, still hard as a rock. I knelt behind her, penetrated her doggy style and started to fuck her like crazy. I kept starting at Fred's come on Tina's back. I only lasted a minute. I shot everything I had on Tina's back, right on top of Fred's load.

"Did you like that, honey," Tina asked innocently.

"Please clean me up with your tongue."

"Of course, I will. I absolutely loved our little encounter. Let's make it a regular thing."

From then on Fred kept texting, I kept rushing home to read my paper, and I kept telling him the same line every time.

"Okay, Fred do your thing, beat off, and leave. I'll do the clean-up."

And as soon as he left, Tina and I started to fuck, usually doggy-style. After I shot my load I licked her clean, mingling my and Fred's juices. What great fun. This arrangement went on for another ten months and everybody loved it. But all good things come to an end. Fred and his wife Susan moved far away for a new job, but they did leave us with fun memories. Maybe, they come visiting one day.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments