Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curious Wife 2

"Our sexual web-cam adventures continue."

60
11 Comments 11
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

A few days had passed since I performed the webcam blowjob for Stephen. During that time, we had talked about it a couple of times and we always agreed how arousing it had been. I was thinking of how to talk Michael into doing that for real. I think he wanted the same thing. But who would be the first to bring that up was the question.

Although I knew he was incredibly aroused by the thought of me giving another man a blowjob, I didn’t know if he would feel the same if it actually happened.

 “Do you want to go and chat tonight?” I asked.

“Sure, but I want to shower first. You go on ahead and I’ll be in later.”

“Are you sure you don’t mind if go in alone?”

“Not at all. You’re a big girl. You can take care of yourself.”

We both laughed. He headed off to the shower as I sat down in front of the monitor.

I felt a tingle of excitement as I clicked to open the chat room. I wondered if I would be as brave on my own as I was with Michael watching me.

I heard the shower running as I entered the chat room. My mind wandered as I imagined Michael naked in the shower. I was already quite horny and the image of him fondling himself as the water cascaded over his body just added to my eagerness.

There were only nine people in chat when I arrived. I noticed my Stephen was one of them. I felt another tingle as I saw his name.

“There’s my girl," Stephen typed as he saw me enter.

“Hi, Stephen. It’s nice to see you again. How are you?"

“Not as good as I was the other night. But now that you are here, I’m getting better by the second.”

A few others greeted me. Michael always said that all the guys will greet every woman who enters the chat room, because they are all horny and hoping to get lucky.

“Are you the Leeza who sucked Stephen’s cock?” Hard-eight typed.

Before I could answer, Stephen whispered me, “You should know that I told a few of my friends about what happened the other night.”

“Just what did you tell them?”

“Well, don’t be pissed, but I may have told them about the blowjob and I may have shown them the video.”

“Oh my God. You showed them the video?”

“Um, yes. A few of them.”

“How many did you show?”

“Like maybe ten or so.”

“Ten!!!”

“Sorry. I was telling them about it and they didn’t believe me. So, well, I showed them the video I made and told them it was real.”

“You told them it was real? You told them I actually sucked your cock?”

“Uh, yeah. I guess I did. Now that I think back on that it wasn’t such a good idea.”

“It was a terrible idea. How could you do that?”

Another chatter interrupted Stephen and me.

“So you’re the hot MILF who sucked Stephen off? That was awesome. I loved when he shot his hot cum all over you. You have an incredible body and awesome tits.”

I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know if I should leave the room or just tell them all it wasn’t real.

“Yeah, baby. You were fabulous. I loved watching your sweet lips surround his hard cock,” another chatter quipped.

“Come on, Leeza. Please don’t tell them it wasn’t real. I would be the laughing stock of the room,” Stephen pleaded with me.

I thought for a moment. These people don’t know me so what’s the harm? I was kind of enjoying all the comments about me and the video. I guess it helped that I had been drinking and was feeling a bit amorous. I figured what the hell. Let him have his day among his buddies.

“Yeah, I’m the hot MILF Stephen has been telling you about.”

Just then Michael walked into the room and read what I had typed. He leaned over and kissed me softly.

“Wow. It looks like I missed your grand entrance,” he whispered in my ear.

I was relieved that he wasn’t upset about me saying I was a MILF. As I grew older I secretly hoped that younger guys would still find me attractive. I never considered the term MILF being applied to me but I found it kind of flattering.

“Yeah, you don’t know the half of what you missed.”

I scrolled back and let Michael read what had been said. He even saw the whisper that Stephen sent me. I was wondering what his reaction would be.

“Ha Ha Ha. Why that SOB? No wonder he didn’t want my face on the video.”

“You’re not mad, honey?” I asked.

“Maybe a little mad at Stephen, but not at you. Hell, I was the one who encouraged you to do it.”

The conversation in the room continued on about me and Stephen. Some of them still weren’t quite convinced that I had given Stephen a blowjob. I assured them all that it was quite real and I did in fact perform oral sex on Stephen. There were a few Ooh’s and Ahh's after I said that.

“Damn. I wish that could have been me,” one of the guys typed.

“Yeah, me too. I’d love to have your sweet lips wrapped around my hard cock, Leeza," another wrote.

Then the conversation took an unexpected turn. One of the more ardent non-believers had a proposition for me and Stephen.

“Hey, Stephen. You call her your MILF. You know that means Mother I’d Like to Fuck, right?

“Yeah, I know what MILF stands for dickhead,” Stephen replied.

“Well then, why don’t you fuck her and make a video of it? That way we would believe you two were actually together,” a skeptical chatter demanded.

My jaw dropped as Michael and I read what was being said in the room. I held my breath waiting for Stephen’s reply. He really didn’t think I was going to let him fuck me? Or did he? I expected Stephen to whisper to me. But instead, I saw him typing a reply to his instigator friend.

“We both told you it was true. I don’t have to prove anything.”

“Just as I thought, you made up the whole thing. It probably isn’t even Leeza in the video.”

“I didn’t make it up and it is me and Leeza in the video. If it takes a video of me fucking her to make you believe it then I’ll fuck her and let you all watch.”

Michael didn’t say a word. He just sat beside me and read in as much disbelief as I was reading what Stephen had just said. I was anxious to know just how he thought he was going to make this happen. Anxious and a bit excited to be honest.

“Okay, but I want proof. I want you to write Stephen's MILF on her belly in red and I want to be able to see your cock in her pussy and read what you wrote. I also want to see her tits and face to be sure it's really her.”

This guy had really thought this out. He wanted absolute proof that Stephen fucked me. I wondered what Stephen’s reply would be to the demands.

“No problem. I'll write on her belly and you will see her tits and face as I fuck her. Then you can shut your mouth about me being a liar. I’m out of here,” Stephen typed.

My whisper notification sounded. It was Stephen. I smiled as I opened the whisper. I wanted to know how he was going to explain all of what he had just promised to do.

“Hey. You there, Leeza?” Stephen asked.

“Oh yes. I’m here. I’ve been watching what you have been saying you are going to do.”

“Sorry I had to do that, but that guy has been pissing me off for months. I had to shut him up.”

“And just how do you propose to deliver on your promise to him?”

“Well, I was thinking we could do the same thing as with the blowjob. Your hubby could write Stephen's MILF on your belly and fuck you while I web-cam it all. I can then edit it so it looks like me instead of your husband. It will be awesome. ”

“You want me to let you watch my husband fuck me and video it?” Are you completely insane?”

I really wasn’t as upset as I appeared to be. Michael had told me that he wouldn’t mind doing what Stephen had asked and I was feeling very adventurous about having him watch me being fucked.

“Aww. Come on, Leeza. You got to help me out here. My reputation is at stake. I can’t have this dickhead beat me at this.”

“Let me think about it. I will have to ask my hubby if he is okay with it.”

“Thank you. Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me.”

I waited a few moments. I knew I was going to agree to it but I wanted to let Stephen sit and worry a bit before I told him.

“Okay. I talked to my hubby and he said if I didn’t mind that it was okay with him as well. So I guess you are going to get your MILF video after all.”

“You can’t see me, but I’m down on my knees thanking you at the moment. I was already down there praying that you would do it. Thank you so much."

“You’re quite welcome. When do you want to do this?

“How about tonight? If you aren’t doing anything else?”

I looked at Michael. He nodded his approval. I felt a tingling sensation flow through my body. My pussy lips moistened. I was excited about the idea of Stephen watching Michael fuck me. And I was even more excited knowing that he would show his friends.

“We can do it tonight. Just give me about thirty minutes to get ready. I will have my hubby write Stephen’s MILF on my belly with my red lipstick. That should satisfy your curious friend’s demands.”

“Great. Thanks again so much. You have no idea how much this means to me.”

I took a quick shower. Even though Michael had just showered, he joined me. It almost wasn’t as quick as we had hoped. When I saw him standing naked in the shower the water was cascading down his chest. It dripped off his erect cock as I stared at him. I wanted so badly for him fuck me right there but I knew we had a show to do.

After the shower, I was even hornier about being videoed while Michael fucked me. On top of that, Stephen would be watching. My pussy was becoming moist again as I applied some make-up. I was anxious to become Stephen’s MILF.

I didn’t bother getting dressed. Michael borrowed my lipstick and wrote Stephen’s MILF on my belly. It seemed everything was in order for our performance. We made our way back into the bedroom. I placed the laptop on the stand next to the bed. Michael turned on the webcam and I positioned myself so my body could be seen from the top of my thighs to the top of my head.

Michael positioned it so we were both visible. I couldn’t believe we were actually going to do this. But at this point, I was so excited about it that I couldn’t have turned back even if I wanted to.

I looked at Michael. He smiled at me as he moved towards me. His hard cock stood erect waiting anxiously to slide deep inside my now very moist pussy. I looked again at the writing on my belly. Yes, I was a MILF. I smiled.

Michael clicked us into the messenger and soon we were chatting with Stephen.

“I want to thank you guys again for doing this,” Stephen said gratefully.

“We are looking forward to it,” I replied.

Stephen’s eyes were transfixed on me. They traveled up and down my body, stopping for a brief moment at my wet pussy and my very erect nipples. He licked his lips.

“Everything okay?” I asked.

“Oh yeah. Much more than okay. You look incredible. No way they can say I didn’t fuck you. Let me make sure everything is set up to video you.”

“Let us know when you are ready.”

“I’m going to record our voices too, so it looks really authentic.”

“Sure, whatever you think is best.”

“All set here. You may begin,” Stephen announced.

My body trembled as Michael’s hands slid up my inner thigh. He had done that hundreds of times before but tonight was different. Stephen was watching and soon so would all of his friends. Slowly his fingers reached my pussy. I moaned.

“Mmm, Leeza. Your lips feel so smooth and moist. I love how they suck my fingers in,” Stephen was adding his voice to the voice.

“You have a gentle touch, Stephen. I can’t wait to feel your hard cock inside of me.”

Michael looked at me and smiled. He loved that I was playing my part in all of this. He continued to massage my pussy lips. I was becoming so hot. I spread my legs offering myself to him. He slid one finger inside of me. My body shook. I was about to cum already.

As the second finger slid slowly between my pussy lips I could no longer control myself. My body rocked slightly and my lips clamped tight on his fingers and my warm cum coated them.

“Ohh, Stephen. That feels so good. Fuck me now. I want your hard cock deep inside of me.”

Michael leaned forward and I felt his hot tip touch my wet pussy. He rubbed it up and down. I came again.

“Fuck me, Stephen. Don’t tease me. I want you now.”

“Ohh, baby. Here I come. I’m all yours,” Stephen said from his spot behind the screen.

Michael thrust his hips forward and his hard cock spread my pussy lips as he slid deep inside of me. I moaned again. I bit my lip as I felt another orgasm welling up inside of me. I had never come this much or this often before. I knew it had to be because I was being watched. I let it go and moaned loudly.

“Oh God, Stephen. You are incredible. I love feeling your hard cock inside me.”

“There’s more where that came from baby. I love how your pussy surrounds and sucks on my dick.”

Michael was into the whole performance as well. He didn’t make a sound. He just played his role.

Once he had driven his cock the entire way inside of me, he slowly pulled it back out to the tip. I felt my pussy lips close tight on it, not wanting it to escape. Again he thrust forward and drove it even deeper inside my now dripping-wet pussy. I moaned again.

"Baby, I love the sound of your moans. You are driving me wild,” Stephen softly moaned.

“I can’t help but moan. Your cock is spreading me wide open.”

The rocking of Michael’s hips and the sound of mine and Stephen’s moaning continued. I didn’t want it to end. I had never felt this aroused in my life. It was as though Stephen was actually fucking me. I didn’t open my eyes. I wanted to keep that thought in my head. Yes, it was Stephen’s cock that was pounding away at my cum filled pussy.

After what seemed like a very long time, Stephen spoke.

“Oh, baby, I’m going to cum, I can’t hold it back any longer.”

It was perfect timing. I could feel by the pulsing of Michael’s cock that he was ready to explode his load of hot creamy cum inside of me.

“Mmm. Cum for me, Stephen. Cum inside of me and all over me.”

“Here I cum, baby. Mmm,” Stephen moaned loudly.

Michael’s back arched and his cock stiffened. I felt his hot load of cum shoot deep inside of me. I responded with another flow of warm cum. It coated his cock. As he pulled his cock out of my dripping pussy he shot another load of cum up over my stomach. I felt its warmth on my skin. I moaned once more.

I looked down as he shot another load of cum onto me. It spurted up to my tits and covered one nipple. Then a final blast of cum shot from his cock and hit my chin and splashed across my face. I had never seen Michael cum so much as he just did. I knew he too was feeling the excitement of being watched. He always did love when I was being looked at by other men.

“Mmm. I moaned again as I licked his cum off the corners of my mouth.

“You were incredible, Stephen. I’ve never cum so much in my life.”

“Oh baby, you drained me. I couldn’t believe how much I came for you.”

I sat up and took his cock in my hands. Gently I slid it into my mouth. As I slowly drew it out, I licked off the remaining cum.

“You’re so delicious. I can’t wait to have you again.”

"Leeza. Anytime you want me I am yours.”

Michael finally spoke. “My God, honey, I have no words. You were sensational. I’ve never been so hard or cum so much in my life. I loved it.”

“I’m so glad you did. I loved every moment of it too. I can’t wait to do it again.”

“You guys were fabulous. I could not have imagined it being any better. There is no way they won’t believe that wasn’t me fucking you. Thank you so much,” Stephen said enthusiastically.

Michael and I laughed. “No problem. We both enjoyed it very much. We’re glad we could help.”

Stephen said he would let us see the video as soon as he edited it. I couldn’t wait to see myself being fucked on screen. He said goodnight and signed off. Michael and I hugged each other as we sat on the end of the bed.

“So do you think I’m a MILF, Michael?

“Leeza, you’re the most incredible MILF I’ve ever seen.”

I had never felt so aroused in my life as I did that evening. I smiled and snuggled tight against Michael's chest.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments