Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming Soon, to a Theater near you

"A Drive-In movie experience can be even more fun than I remember!"

11
12 Comments 12
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"The drive-in was the perfect opportunity to live out my fantasy of someone watching me finger myself into a massive orgasm."

We have been waiting anxiously all week for Saturday to arrive. We plan to spend the evening hours of a beautiful late spring evening at the opening night of the only still functioning local Drive-In Theater.

 

We sit in the front seats and wait for it to get dark enough for the first movie to start. Sipping our wine and watching the sun slowly being devoured by the still snow capped peaks to the west and the spread of the red and orange sunset smeared clouds. The sky gradually transitions from the darkening azure blue of the east to the molten reds of the west. Feeble rays of the sun slowly tease their way up the movie screen until it finally darkens completely.

 

The sun-warmed earth still provides an abundance of warmth but the hint of cooling evening breezes wafts through the open windows teasing my barely covered nipples. When I was younger, I could go braless, even with my "more than a handful" breasts. As a redhead, I was always overly conscious of my weird boobs. Nice and firm but not the usually well-rounded globes I saw on the other girls in the gym shower in high school.

 

I already have very pale skin and a bazillion freckles so having ice-cream cone breasts with huge areola that point outwards make me shy about my body. I don't have much for hips either, more of a bubble butt, but my small ass makes me look more athletic and my boobs bigger.

 

My favorite soft cotton halter-top and baggy flannel shorts are perfect to celebrate our outing. The top is so soft and adjustable with ties behind my neck, in the front between my boobs, and in the back. I can adjust just how high I want my boobs to point, how much enticing bounce I want, and how much side-boob I want to show.

 

Soft cotton fabric cuddles my puffies nice and snug, showing off my big nipples, especially when they get hard. The shorts are a nice clingy flannel material with a tight abdomen but nice baggy leg openings and easy access up each thigh to my wet-spot generator. I love them because the crotch molds my pussy lips giving me a very eye catching camel toe when I pull them up tight. My outfit does its job of molding, cupping, and cradling all my obvious girl parts and provides a stunning variety of sensual contrasts.

 

You open the door to the back seat and I lay the blanket down on the floor after raising the long side of the truck’s back seat. When I turn around you are standing very close behind me. I almost bump into you and I must have given you a funny look because you lean down and pull me up to you. Our lips meet. Your soft, warm lips once again seduce me. I linger there enjoying the feel of your warm lips on mine and then you pull me tighter and I feel my firm breasts flatten against your muscular chest.

 

You press one of your thighs between mine, rubbing against me, knowing just where. Then your tongue darts out to seek and tease mine. “Ummmmm” I haven’t tasted your tongue in hours.

 

Your thigh is now rubbing more than just my thigh when your hand slides along my side moving up from the curve of my hip. Fingertips tease the gently curved side of my left beast and then trace down to draw circles around my erect nipple.

 

Pulling back to catch my breath I look into those hypnotic eyes and you tell me you love me.  Looking up, I rake my breasts and erect nipples back and forth across your chest and tell you I know, and I love you too.

 

I feel the light touch of the early evening’s cool breeze float around and over me, knowing it touches and kisses every exposed part of me. We climb in the back of the truck, lay down on the blanket, and disappear from the world! I  lay on my back with the fading sunlight casting shadows of my pert nipples across my cotton top. I teasingly provide you with glimpses of inviting flesh as my thighs open and close, my baggy shorts revealing the fact that I am not wearing any panties!

 

You already know that I have a fantasy about being watched while I pleasure myself.

 

It starts out with me teasing you with seeing my erect nipples pressing outward as twin points in the thin fabric of my halter-top. I part my thighs so you can just see the fringes of my soft pussy hair as the well-trimmed curls peak out of the wide-open legs of my baggy shorts. My hands reach up and stroke the hard points of my nipples, then squeeze my ice-cream cone breasts… letting the warm flesh mold to my fingers. Then slowly trace lines down my belly to circle the outer edges of my soft curls peeking out from my shorts.

 

I surprise you by pulling out several candles in glass globes from my toy bag. I really love candles! They add a sensual air to things… softening everything and adding a veil of mystery, and these have an enticing vanilla-cinnamon aroma. I feel sexy in the glowing shafts of light. They play over my body like a breeze, kissing my every curve and teasing the hollows. Your eyes follow the flickering light as it highlights the curve of my breasts, barely covered by the thin material of my top. Erect nipples cast their own shadows across the clingy material.

 

The rising and falling of my breasts with each breath plays shadows across my belly, making your eyes trail down my body. Shadows slide across my belly as the flickering rays of light dip into my navel and highlight the rounded mound of flesh below as it flows down between my thighs. The fluctuating shafts of light make the shadows jump and dance over my body making the details cast alternating shadows from every curve and my rounded mound.

 

Internal music moves my body to its own beat as my hands slowly run up and down my sides, over the rounded curves of hips, and upward to cup tingling breasts. Hungry hands roam all over my aroused body, touching here, touching there, teasing you as much as myself. My breasts have begun to grow warmer and the tingling glow is spreading outward to the rest of my body as my hands continue to tease my flesh.

 

Nipples, now hot, hard points strain toward my caressing fingers as they play about my body. My eyes follow my teasing fingers flowing over my excited body and I occasionally look up to catch you watching me.

 

You smile,  just now realizing that I especially enjoy seeing you watch me. At first, I am embarrassed to expose myself in such an intimate way but it excites me to know I have that control over you. I love that I can easily force your gaze to any point I want and deliberately tease you, even more than my hands and fingers are teasing myself.

 

My fingers feel the moisture dampening the crotch of my shorts, pulled tight into the furrow of my pussy as my hips rock back and forth on the blanket. Your eyes jump back and forth between my roving hands as one cups the cheek of my ass as it moves inside the baggy shorts and the other as it moves back up to continue to excite my nipples.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

 

Finally, both of my hands reach down to untie the front of my halter. The clinging material opens slowly, allowing my swollen puffy nipples and pointed ice-cream cone breasts to spring free with a sensuous bounce.

 

The candle light causes deep shadows to envelop my quivering globes and glowing highlights to dance across tingling flesh. My breasts spring free with aroused nipples making exaggerated shadows across my chest. Each throbbing breast bobs and dances as I tear the halter off and drop it.

 

I glance down at them as my hands reach back up to cup and cradle them, caressing them tenderly before cupping one and offering it out towards you teasingly. My fingertips run around each hard nipple, circling puffy areola, and brushing across its sensitive tip, teasing it to swell and harden even further.

 

A soft moan escapes my lips; fingers continue to tease nipples as thighs slide back and forth, tormenting my damp pussy with the soft cloth trapped between hungry thighs. My soft belly quivers as my hands tease over and then gradually downward to clutch the open legs of my shorts and draw them upward toward my heaving belly. The soft cloth pulls up into the wet slit of my cunt; puffy lips pushing out against the material make two separated oblong mounds as the seam of the shorts pull tightly between them.

 

I alternately pull up roughly on one leg, then the other, dragging the seam back and forth across my throbbing clit and exposing first one, then the other, soft, down covered, puffy outer pussy lip. Getting more excited by the second; my pussy is dripping wet now and juices are starting to soak into the delicate fabric making it glide more easily over my swelling clit.

 

Grasping my shorts by the legs, I drag the seam down and out of my damp slit and slightly down over my flared hips. One hand slips down into my shorts to cup and hold my throbbing mound, caressing my just visible puffy, wet lips. My thighs close slightly, letting my shorts slide down easily. My left hand moves away from my mound and down my thigh to trace along my lower leg as I drag the reluctant material off my legs and release them into the heap of clothes on the blanket.

 

You stare as my fingers trace a path down the cleft of my ass, down between open thighs and into the sweet, wetness between open pussy lips. Your eyes follow as my fingers travel back and forth across wet outer pussy lips, spreading and squeezing them simultaneously, covering exploring fingers in my juices. I suck my wet fingers deep into my mouth.

 

Now your eyes are on mine as my hands reach down to encircle my electrified mound. Teasing fingers wind down over my pussy and cover my pouty lips. A low moan escapes my lips as my head falls back on my shoulders and my fingers gently squeeze my cunt.

 

I moan louder as my hand travels up to draw a hard nipple between thumb and forefinger and start to stretch and roll it back and forth between them. The fingers of my other hand trace up and down thru my downy pussy hair and over my inflamed cunt lips. My fingers drift over puffy outer lips. As they come back up, one finger slides into my wet slit to part dripping inner cunt lips and trace upward to flick across my throbbing clit.

 

Fingertips trace wet lines around the edges of swollen outer pussy lips, then slip inward to follow the pinkish path between puffy outer and wrinkled inner lips. I am dripping cunt juice all over my probing fingers as I part my quivering lips and slide them along my dripping slit. Dipping as they find my warm hole at the bottom and circling the shining pearl of my clit at the top.

 

My head sways from side to side, whimpers and moans escaping my lips, as one hand spreads the fire in my breasts and the other torments my inflamed cunt.  I begin to arch my back, pumping my pelvis back and forth. Cunt is soaking wet; juices running over exploring fingers; gasping them franticly as the urgency builds.

 

My clit is standing erect now, uncovered by its tingling hood, aching to be touched. Outer cunt lips swollen, engorged with fiery blood, sensitive to every touch, every curly hair a trigger. My wet, red, inner lips are protruding now, clasping at my fingers as they fly along the dew-covered slit between them, coating my frantic fingers with more and more slick juice to lick and suck from them.

 

One hand leaves my  throbbing breast, flows over my quivering belly to flutter over my pumping mound. Fingertips begin lightly grazing across my sensitive clit. They dip downward to collect gushing juices and then return to caress the hot little button of flesh. Lightly at first, suddenly with more urgency, my body shudders with electric shocks as my internal spring winds tighter.

 

My hand travels down to position two fingers at the entrance to my parted lips. One finger explores into the clasping darkness between wet lips, hungrily separating them, tracing their length, probing for the hot, wet opening they shelter. Finally, a finger finds it and gradually sinks inside. I feel the finger part my tingling cunt lips and gently sink just up to the first knuckle inside.

 

Quivering cunt muscles clutch at it as it plunges deeper into my hot, tight hole. When my finger is as deep as I can insert it, I pause and just enjoy the feeling of it inside me, clutching it with the walls of my cunt, saturating it with my heat.

 

I add a second finger and then both move outward, withdrawing from the heat until just the fingertips part my soft lips. They move back into the wet depths, pausing, and then move out again. My pelvis thrusts forward to meet my penetrating fingers and then back as they withdraw. Slowly at first, then faster as my pent up desire winds my internal spring to the breaking point. You watch as my fingers piston into my spasming cunt faster and faster.

 

Then my cunt explodes, I shove loving fingers deep inside as my cunt muscles clamp down around them. I give my clit one last rub to send me over the edge, then move that hand down to grasp my thigh as my orgasm explodes thru my body. Electric shocks shoot thru every part of me, igniting spasms of pleasure and causing a long, guttural scream of passion and release to escape my sultry lips.  That tightly wound spring suddenly releases all that pent up energy in reverberating waves of pleasure.

 

After several seconds of muscle twitching pleasure, my body collapses down onto the blanket. I roll over on my back; thighs spread wide, knees up, hands clutching my gushing cunt. Cunt juices seep between invading fingers to drip down over my warm ass and onto the candle-lit blanket. I lay there for a few moments clasping my still spasming cunt, opening and closing my thighs as I come down from my thundering orgasm.

 

Now it’s my turn to watch you…. or would you rather watch the movie?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TryOnce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments