Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cracker Barrel Threesome Served Up In Style

"Make your girlfriend cum with your tongue and her friend cum with your cock!"

6
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
As Jacob looked at Blair's smiling face, he whispered to her, "You made Case expel her orgasm again like I did?"

"Uh huh. Farther, than you did also," Blair said in a giggle.

"I'd say. That must have been a sight for the patrons."

"Not just them. Also for me. It was absolutely beautiful the way she arched it in the air. Just marvelous!"

"But you're hurting, aren't you Blair?"

"Well Jacob, let's just say that I could be wetter."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Want me to help you get that way?"

"Why don't you and Casey both help me get that way! We can put on another show for the Cracker Barrel customers!"

"Mmm, this is going to be good!" Jacob said and began rubbing his hands over one side of Casey's body.

Casey turned and looked at her boyfriend. She smiled as his hand gently caressed her hot nakedness on one side.

Blair touched Casey's other side as Jacob continued to run his hand over her other. Her nipples, which had deflated in the afterglow of wondrous activities, again began to lengthen and show their top form. Casey loved the feeling of them rising and what tingles they gave when touched that way, but in all honesty, she was not sure how much more sexual stimulation she could take. Now Blair and Jacob wanted to make her go again. Casey was not positive she could.

"Again? I'm not sure I have the energy to do so. They've had two shows already you know."

"Well, honey," Jacob said, "They need a third. Don't worry Case. This one will be more for Blair."

"Then why are you two stimulating me again?"

"'Cause you will be part of it as well." Blair said as she ran her hand over Casey's breast and felt her long nipple under her palm.

"Then let Jacob fuck you instead!"

Jacob and Blair both looked at Casey with a very surprised look.

"Don't look at me like that. Jacob, if you can't fuck me, there is no other person I'd rather you fuck than Blair."

"Oh Casey, I think I love you even more now." Jacob said and leaned over to kiss his girlfriend.

"I think I love you just as much Casey. I knew we were best friends for a reason."

"We love you too, Casey! Jacob, let's see you make Blair scream with that long hard cock!" said one of the women at a table in the dining room.

Jacob began to get up but was pushed down by Blair as she moved over Casey to straddle Jacob. Blair sat on Jacob just below his sack of jewels. She took her hand and wrapped it around his blood engorged hardness and stroked slowly. She wanted to feel his long rigid shaft first so she would know what to expect when she slid her wet vaginal orifice over it.

Jacob moaned as Blair stroked him gingerly. Immediately, a dollop of precum came oozing out of his tip. Casey watched and swathed her fingers over his nipples as Blair leaned down and licked the clear ooze the escaped Jacob's perfect round sexual head.

"Mmm, Jacob, you taste so sweet! I can't wait for you to fill me!"

With that, Blair leaned back up, slid her body up until the folds of her damp slit enveloped Jacob's thickness, and rocked her body on him, slathering his hard cock with her personal lubrication. The feel of his hot staff just inside her pink fissure made her lose a little of herself and it coated his erection perfectly. As Blair rocked, the short trim of her pencil thin landing strip rubbed on his abdomen above the erect tip of his cock. Jacob could feel the pricks of it on him and it felt wonderful. That thin line of dark stubble fit Blair to perfection.

Casey watched as Blair rubbed herself all over her boyfriend's cock. Blair's internal nectar began to flow out and make Jacob's cock shine. It had even coated the thin line of her pubes and made the dark hairs there glisten. Suddenly, Casey began to get wet yet again.

Casey could not believe that she had it in her again to even lubricate herself. She had figured she had expelled all she could the last two times. However, her body was telling her to actually go again. And this after she had told Blair and Jacob she was all tuckered out. With her body reacting the way it was, she could not help but get up and hover her wet slit over her boyfriend's face.

"Mmm, Casey that looks so delightfully filling!" Jacob said as he stared straight up at his girlfriend's puckering wet pussy. It was gaping still because of all the stimulation that it had already.

Jacob saw the dollop of Casey's sweet evasion form in her slightly open chamber of pink flesh. He knew it was all because of what he had just said. He opened his mouth before it fell. When it did fall, Jacob caught it perfectly and felt the warmth of it sting the back of his throat.

Blair watched as the teardrop shape of Casey's personal liquor fall straight into Jacob's open mouth. She looked up at her best friend's still open pussy. The liquid that was now escaping from it was thicker and ran slowly down the contour of Casey's puckered labia. Blair loved how she could see slightly inside Casey's love channel. But she sure could not wait to have her own filled with Jacob's cock.

Casey began to squat over her boyfriend's face. Slowly, she straddled his head and faced her best friend as Blair slid herself still along Jacob's hardness. As Casey's tender crevice contacted Jacob's lips, Casey saw Blair immediately slide hers onto his cock, taking him in slow intervals until her pussy had consumed every long inch of him.

Casey knew why Blair took Jacob's cock inside her in sections. She had experienced his fullness many times. Since she was so tight, it made it simple to do so. Of course, she did not know how tight or loose Blair was, but the process of taking his long erection that way actually was more exciting. Casey knew exactly what Blair was feeling right now.

Blair began to sway her body over Jacob's hard member. She moaned loudly as her pussy lips spread evenly around his thickness. Casey watched her lean back and was mesmerized by her thin strip of hair above her spread labia. Blair's clit look like a soft pink velvet nub slowly extending from the hood that normally covered it. The thin line of trimmed hair that led to it actually highlighted its exposure.

The sight of Blair's clit coming out of hiding coupled with Jacob's tongue riding up through her sensual incision, actually had Casey's clit poking out in high fashion again just like her nipples.

KattyLyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLyne

Again, her clit matched her nipples length. On pure instinct, Casey ran one hand down between her legs to feel the warm wet extension as her other hand felt the ones protruding out on her mounded chest. The touch of her fingers there on both sensitive projections sent the tingles already forming into overdrive. Casey's body was going to cum hard and fast now. She could feel it. And she hated to cum before Blair.

Jacob stuck his tongue inside his girlfriend's soft pink chamber as far as it could go. He wiggled it around in her warm orifice and then began to arch his hips to match Blair's rocking upon him. Blair felt his body slam into hers and whelped as her body connected to him. Her clit slapped against his hot skin and she stopped rocking on him to feel his arching upward thrusts consume her.

Blair leaned forward slowly so she could feel Jacob's force into her even more. This brought her eye level with Casey's hard long nipples. Casey saw this and leaned down until one connected to Blair's upper lip. Blair felt the heat inside it and then, as Jacob pushed up inside her again, her body moved forward and she opened her mouth and covered one of Casey's nipples.

Casey moaned and felt her pussy constrict on Jacob's tongue deep inside her. Jacob groaned as well and then tasted the hot flow of his girlfriend's pre-orgasm upon his taste buds. Quickly, he slurped in the gooey formation that flowed naturally out of Casey's hot chasm.

"Oh yeah, suck in her juices! She likes it! We like it! Make your girlfriend cum with your tongue and her friend cum with your cock!" said an onlooker still sitting at the table in the dining room.

This sparked a quickening pace of Jacob's movements. The slapping of his groin to Blair's and the wriggling of his tongue inside Casey made both of them moan with intensity. Jacob knew that it was not going to be long until both of them had their respective climaxes.

Jacob was right. He felt Blair's pussy begin to quiver upon him and Casey's begin to pulse upon his tongue. The warm wetness he felt surrounding his cock from Blair let him know she was on the verge of the inevitable. Casey's hot opening suddenly began to expand. His tongue now had more room to circle around inside her.

Blair removed her mouth from Casey's long stiff nipple. As Blair did, a thread of saliva formed from Casey's nipple to her bottom lip before breaking. When it broke, it landed on Jacob and glistened upon his hot body. Finally leaning all the way up, Blair felt her body begin to shake. She squeezed Jacob's sides hard with her quivering calves as the moment entered her. The pencil thin dark line above her natural divide began to stand upon its ends. Blair's clit now pulsed in and out as the onset of her orgasm approached.

Casey closed her eyes and let the moment overtake her at the same time. Her nipples were hard, her clit was pounding, and her core was about to be unleashed yet again. But this time to Casey, it felt normal. It did not feel like she was going to explode. It just felt right.

Blair's shaking now enveloped her whole body. Her pussy gripped Jacob's long cock with a tightness that almost numbed his member inside her. Then, Blair shook one long convulsion, took a very long deep breath, and in a whimper that barely escaped her lips, she let the feeling go.

Blair remained completely still upon Jacob as her orgasm slowly exited her body. The trickle of warmth slowly flowed from her hot pink box upon Jacob. Then the trickle turned to a heavy dowse. It began to rush out of her body in a downpour of erotic moisture.

When it was over, Blair collapsed her orgasm spent body onto him. His hard cock slipped out of her wet satisfied pussy and somehow ended up inside the crack of her ass. Her gooey goodness that adorned his long shaft, lubricated him enough to slip between her parted cheeks.

Casey then took a deep gasp and exhaled as her orgasm burst forth and slowly oozed out of her all over Jacob's face. It was all Jacob could do to keep from being drowned in her luscious sexual seepage. It ran down the sides of his face and to Cracker Barrel's brick floor. The sweetness of it on his lips was too stimulating for Jacob.

His cock hardened inside Blair's backside split and the spasm had not even fully formed when his erection twitched and he shot a second full load all over Blair's back where his white thick eruption pooled in the small of it. Jacob could not believe he came that much a second time. It had been two weeks since his last ejaculation though. He chalked it up to that.

Immediately, Jacob fell limp, Blair and Casey collapsed to his respective sides, and there was a standing ovation from the Cracker Barrel's dining audience. Whoops, Hollers, and whistles abounded from each of them and the roar was tremendous. However, it was short-lived.

It seemed three sexual exhibits were enough for Cracker Barrel's higher ups. Casey, Blair, and Jacob were escorted out the front door. None of them even had a chance to put on their clothes. All three of them stood naked on the Cracker Barrel's front porch in front of the rocking chairs.

Casey and Blair were fired on the spot. Jacob was banned forever from coming to patronize the food. Casey and Blair did not care too much though and expressed their disdain by walking to a set of windows looking into the dining rooms, turned their backs to them, and mooned Cracker Barrel. When they were done, Casey and Blair turned around and stuck their middle fingers in the air.

Then their clothes were thrown out the door.

Jacob nor Casey and Blair even put them on; instead they grabbed their respective garments, headed to their own cars, and started for home.

They had something in which to look forward to when they arrived. Casey and Blair formed wet spots on their driver's seats and Jacob stood at attention the whole time driving just thinking about it.

They probably never even made it in the house before nature took over again.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments