Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connie's Year Ch. 02

"Connie fulfills her first fantasy of her year."

20
10 Comments 10
7.7k Views 7.7k
5.7k words 5.7k words
A week before, he had teased be about my list. I tend to write lists, as it's easier than trying to remember things all the time. But this one was my secret list, my fantasy list for my year. A week before my birthday he'd seen me hiding the paper from him and asked what I was doing.

"Nothing," I'd told him.

"You're scrambling pretty quick to hide nothing," he'd smirked. "Another one of your lists?"

"Fine, then, if you must know," I'd said defensively, stuffing it into the pocket of my blazer. "Yes, it's a list, and it's a secret."

"O-oh," he mocked, sitting next to me, “a secret list?"

His tone made me defensive and I struck back childishly. "If you need to know," I told him with superiority, "it's my fantasy list."

"Really?" he'd asked. "You wrote them down?" He'd snorted a scoffing laugh. "Can't remember your own fantasies?"

"You did it your way," I'd replied haughtily, "I do it mine."

"Lemmee see. Whaddaya got?"

"No way!" I'd replied. "Did you tell me yours up front? Or did you just spring them on me as they came up?"

"Come on, what's the harm?" He'd said, reaching around me to my blazer pocket. "I'm gonna know eventually."

"No," I'd said, twisting away and then standing to get out of his reach. "It's personal," I'd insisted, "and private." My belligerence took me by surprise, and I'd blurted, "and they don't all involve you."

And silence had settled in the room. It had lasted the rest of the day, but the next morning he was contrite and apologetic. As well he should have been. It's not like there hadn't been others during his year. Among the many things we'd done, we'd had a few threesomes. Twice with another guy and once with a girl. It was the first time we’d done anything with anyone other than each other since before we were married. All three of them had been fun, and he had surprised me each time and I’d gone along and enjoyed myself. So he really had nothing to be bitchy about. This was his idea, after all. I was just getting mine. It had taken him the full day to get his mind around it, but he got his head right. Kind of like I’d had to do a number of times over his year, like the first time he had spread his cheeks and told me to lick his asshole. I'd needed a moment, but I came around. So, he apologized for his petulance, and accepted that my list was my list, and that he'd know what was on it when I was good and ready to say so.

With six days left before my birthday things had settled down, and instead of talking about my list, we talked about and remembered (and re-lived) some of the things we'd done during his year, and enjoying them all over again. Maybe he was marking his territory as though reacting to some threatened primeval instinct. Whatever. But we had a great time that week before and I'll be the first one to admit it. We hit all the high points; some things we'd be doing for months, some maybe for the last time. Facials, face fucking, ass licking, swallowing, eating his cum, mutual masturbation, toys and multiple positions - that would all stay and repeat. The nipple twisting, the spanking, that stuff I could take or leave, it never really did it for me. We did some public flashing, he took some pictures and video. All in all, a great last week for a trip down memory lane, his highlight reel. But I really think it was more about him re-staking his claim, like a dog after the rain.

And then it was the big day. I turned thirty-five and my year began.

I woke eager and refreshed, better than I could recall on any recent birthday. I had plans. I would start my year today. We had both taken the day off work to celebrate. Kurt was still sleeping when I woke, so I started a pot of coffee and jumped in the shower. After washing, I shaved my underarms and legs, and then spread a depilatory on my ass crack. I prefer hair removal cream on my ass because it doesn’t leave a sharp point on the stubble when it starts to grow, plus it’s hard to shave what you can’t see. While I waited for it to do its job, I shaved my pussy, leaving a thin line of trimmed hair above my clit, then I rinsed my ass. Perfect. I checked for stubble and found it smooth.

Coffee next. I started breakfast and Kurt stumbled into the kitchen. He gave me a birthday kiss and took over the breakfast prep.

"So," he inquired gingerly, "plans today?"

"Yep," I perked. "Starting off my year the right way." I smiled at him over my coffee. I was in a robe, warm and still steamy from the shower. "After you dress, we'll go shopping. Clothes."

He looked at me and I could tell that he wanted to roll his eyes, but resisted. "I hope your fantasy list isn't all shopping," he quipped, "it would be an awful waste." He scooped eggs out for us and put toast on the table, then added, “Not to mention incredibly expensive.” He grinned.

"Patience, dear," I told him as he sat, "soon enough." I smirked and wrinkled my nose at him. We chatted through breakfast. He tried to pry hints from me several times. Can't fault him, I was always curious as to when his next event was coming, and he knew my first was coming today.

He showered while I did my hair. When he came into the bedroom wrapped in his towel, still glistening and steamy from his shower he looked so sexy, I almost tossed my plans and jumped his bones then and there. My pussy tingled from the promise of the day. I watched in the vanity mirror as he stripped his towel off and dried himself. I turned and beckoned him to me.

He came to me, standing naked and still dripping a little. I took his soft dick gently in my hands and felt it begin to fill and grow. I looked up at him.

"Nice," I told him. I opened and sucked the head into my mouth, feeling his swelling become hardness as I danced my tongue around the head, feeling his warmth in my mouth. I looked up, held his eyes with my lips wrapped around his head below the crown. I stroked him, holding his gaze. He was fully hard.

I popped my mouth off. "Later," I told him, "I will suck your cock until you cum." I smiled, and pushed him away. "But not now. Go get dressed." I turned back to the vanity in the mirror, hoping he would think about my mouth on his cock all day.

*

I took the few dresses Kurt was holding for me and led him to the dressing rooms. I was looking for something particular, not too short but still showing some leg, with flair at the skirt and a little cleavage but not split to the navel My boobs are only B's, but they look pretty good and I like to show a little bit, but they aren’t big enough to flaunt. I'm not a model. I think I’m alright for thirty-five, but still, no model. I went inside the dressing room.

Of the three I liked the blue one best, just a shade brighter than royal blue. I stripped off my tee shirt and bra. I knew I couldn't wear one with this dress. I took a second to check my boobs in the mirror and automatically rubbed at the bra lines under the side. They looked okay, my girls did. On an impulse, I rubbed my nipples, bringing them to life until they were hard. If I was going to tease him, then I wanted to make sure he noticed the effort. I slipped off my heeled sandals and then wriggled out of my jeans. When I pulled my knee up to get the leg off my ankle, my eye caught a view of my freshly shaved pussy lips, and I wasn’t surprised to see some glistening moisture there. I knew I felt it. I hadn't worn panties, and stood naked in front of the mirror. I could see my cunt. And soon, so would Kurt.

I slipped the dress on and felt it glide smoothly over my skin. I checked the top, making sure nothing showed by accident. I swished the skirt around my legs, checking the movement of the material. Before I opened the door I gave my nipples another rub, making sure they were nice and hard. I stepped out and walked to where he sat, holding my purse in the waiting area and struck a pose.

"What do you think?"

"Very nice," he replied. "The color looks great on you." He looked me up and down until his eyes settled on my nipples. His eyebrows lifted. "Really compliments your figure."

I glanced over my shoulder, making sure we were alone, then faced him. "Do you think it's a little loose up top?" I asked, and pulled the opening to the side, flashing my boob and erect nubbin. His eyes opened wide and I flipped it back inside.

"Perfect," he assessed.

"I thought so, too," I said. I leaned a little, smoothing the dress across my legs. It fell a little below mid-thigh and I hunched to touch the end. I took another glance around making sure the coast was clear. "How about the length?" I asked and pulled it up to show him my naked pussy. "Is it okay? Not too short?"

"That length is ideal," he quipped. I dropped the hem back down and took a spin, one and a half turns, finishing with my back to him. I flipped the skirt up and showed him my ass.

"The back okay?"

"I love it."

I let go of the hem and turned back to him. "I thought so, too. I'll try the other ones, but this was my fave," I told him and kissed him quickly, avoiding his hands and pleased to see some growth in his lap. Mission accomplished. But no sense forfeiting the opportunity to tease him some more. I tried on the others, and repeated the show. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. I went to the register with the blue one and the soft pink. I also went with a wet pussy, erect nipples and a husband struggling not to show his erection.

Phase one complete.

Back to the car, and I jumped into the back seat with the bag. The rear windows of the SUV are tinted a little darker than the front ones. As he was pulling out of the parking lot of the shopping center, I was throwing my tee shirt and bra into the front seat, laughing at his bluster and struggles to watch. I love that he still likes to see me naked. He watches when I dress and undress at home, but this was better, because he knew I was enjoying getting naked in the car. At a traffic light, my pants landed on the dashboard and slid down. He turned and I sat in the middle of the seat. I was pretty certain (although not positive) that no one could see in, but the chance existed. I slid down in the seat and looked, then put my feet up on the backs of the front seat, painted toes wiggling, my wet pussy open and exposed for him. I looked at him from under lowered brows and touched myself, lightly stroking my shaved labia. The crossing light turned yellow, and I slipped two fingers inside, groaning lightly. My wetness coated my fingers as I stroked my slick tunnel.

A horn sounded behind us. "Green," I told him.

He drove. I put the blue dress on. We headed for the mall.

Phase two complete.

I led him through the mall, letting him follow me, knowing that he was watching my bare ass moving under my skirt. It was an incredible feeling, being out in public, the air conditioning blowing cool air up onto my shaved cunt. Sweet. You know how your legs feel when you don't wear pants, when you’re in a skirt and not wearing hose, and you just shaved your legs and they feel smooth and cool and free? That's how it felt on my pussy, only I was in public, crowds around me, all of them blissfully unaware (or most, anyway; I got some interesting looks) that I was stark naked under the thin blue fabric of my new dress.

I steered him into the shoe store. Cliche, I know, right? Hey, I go with what works. Where else can you get a cooperative stranger to kneel at your feet? We looked around, found the best looking shoe salesman, who happened to be a twenty-something, black haired gentleman, and asked for several shoes in my size. I let Kurt wander and watch, as I had the shoes fitted to my feet by the young man, Winston, who repeatedly tried to peek up my skirt for a glimpse of my panties. I waited till the very end, after selecting an ankle strap, clog-heeled sandal that looked wonderful with the dress, and told him I'd wear them out. I picked two others as well. A girl can't have too many shoes.

He was still on his knees, strapping on the last one when I looked up at Kurt. I gave him the eye. He watched as I spread my legs just enough and when young Winston looked up his expression said he got a clear glimpse of my shaved pussy. I smiled and stood as though nothing had happened, thanked him for his assistance, handed the boxes to Kurt and we checked out.

"Kind of daring, no?" he murmured to me on line at the register.

"Oh, and who was the first person to ask me to flash in public?" I reminded him.

"Not like that, I didn't."

True enough, his had been in places where no one was around, and the danger of discovery was exciting, but safe. But it had spurred my imagination.

"It’s my year, my fantasy," I told him as I handed over the credit card. "Didja like it?"

"A lot," he said as we left. "You hussy."

"Hm-m, wonder how I got this way?" I giggled and steered him to the food court.

Phase three complete. Phase four coming.

I took a seat in the far corner at a small table and sent him to get us a couple of iced teas. I made sure I was seated facing the counter and that we were out of the direct line of sight of most of the patrons. I steeled my nerves. Being accidentally seen would be unavoidable, I knew. But I wanted to do this, I told myself, I would do this. I waited until he had paid for the drinks and turned to come back to the table. When he was halfway across the food court, I parted my legs and slid the hem of the dress up my legs, showing him my shaved, naked goodies as he approached. He nearly dropped the drinks. I heard a couple of comments from around us, but I didn't care. I dropped the hem back, closed my legs and stood.

"Time to go," I said with a smirk, "I'm sure security is on the way." I took my drink and began walking with Kurt shaking his head next to me. He took some of the packages from me, and we made the long walk out and returned to the car.

Phase four complete.

On the way home, I sat in the front seat. As he drove, I stroked his cock through his pants. "Have fun today?"

"Incredible," he whispered as I stroked him to hardness.

"Me, too," I said. "But it ain't over yet, fella."

I reached over, undid his pants and took out his cock. We were on the highway now. I glanced around; some cars were close, but no one could see up. I leaned over and jammed my head between the steering wheel and his stomach, taking his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked him lightly, making him squirm until it was time to exit the highway. I pulled off and sat back up. "Later," I told him. "Not now." I wanted him on a hair trigger and with a nice big load for my fantasy. I bit my lip and pressed my legs together, feeling a little squishy and hoping that I wasn't soiling my new dress.

We got home, had a late lunch or early dinner, not sure which. I stayed in the dress, taking the occasional opportunity to remind him I was naked and wet.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

At one point, I sat on the window seat with my back to the glass and fingered myself while he watched, I brought myself to the edge, then beckoned to him to come to me. I smacked my fingers into his mouth and let him taste me. He sucked them, hard, and I considered adding something to my list. Then I made him lick my pussy clean. His tongue felt wonderful. I almost let him finish me, but instead I slowed and directed him up and pulled him in for a sweet, sexy wet kiss. I ground my pussy into his crotch, felt his hard cock pressing me through his jeans. I tasted good. But that was already on my list.

"We're going out tonight," I told him and he rolled his eyes. I knew that fucking me was all he was thinking of now. Perfect. "We should freshen up. Don't dawdle, and don't cop an attitude." I kissed him again, licked his lip. "You taste like pussy," I hissed and pushed him away. "Go get ready. Wear cologne, the one I like." I held him at arms’ length. "Before we get home, I intend to finish that blowjob." His eyes widened. So easy to motivate.

I took another shower, cleaned myself, and draped myself back into the new blue dress and sandals. I was getting nervous, now that it was getting closer. I wanted this, wanted it so bad. It could go wrong, easily, and I found myself pacing anxiously as he finished his grooming. I wanted him to look hot for me, and had selected his dirty denims and a black tee shirt. He looked sexy and masculine, which would help, and boy, I needed the help. Despite the desire to do the things I had listed, I was suffering from a bout of indecision, wondering if I would go through with it or lose my nerve and back out at the last minute. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail, wrapped it in a scrunchie. Don’t chicken out now, I chided myself silently, admiring his ass in his jeans, so tight and sexy. You want this. Do it.

We got in the car and I told him where to go. It was early evening and he looked surprised when he heard the name of the club.

"It'll be open," I assured him, "just not rocking yet." I didn't want too big a crowd, after all, so I had chosen to go early. Businessmen after work and such, not the young dancing crowd. Besides, it was a weeknight. It was a ways away, but we'd get there by eight. And, assuming I could make myself go through with it, we'd be leaving by nine.

We got in, found a table, and even before he had gotten drinks from the bar, I had shredded a napkin on the table. The jitters were really setting in. I downed half my drink and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"You go easy," I told him, "you're driving." And I don't need you inebriated and unable to cum, I thought. I'd been dreaming about this, fantasizing about it for so long, and now that it was here, I was scared shitless. But I was determined to see it through. It excited me so badly every time I imagined it; even now as I fretted I could picture it, see it, almost feel it. My pussy twitched and gushed, and I gasped and bit my lip.

"Are you okay?" So cute. There was genuine concern in his voice, the way he would ask if I was alright when we were doing one of his events.

"Yes," I lied, and stood. "Dance with me." He rolled his eyes but stood. There was no one dancing, the DJ wouldn't start until after ten, but there was music and I needed to occupy myself. I downed the other half of my drink. Steady, girl. I led him to the dance floor and positioned us so that the scant early evening crowd could see. I wanted them to see, and I wanted to see them looking. I felt admiring eyes on me as I danced and jiggled, my breasts wobbling in my dress, my ass, less firm and a little heavier than I would like, shaking unbound by undergarments. They would know, watching me. And it was almost all men, sitting at their dark tables and booths.

I eyed the hallway as we turned. I wanted a few, but not too many, an audience but not a crowd. I occupied my thoughts with watching the traffic into the hallway as we danced, distracting me from what I was going to do. But the image stayed at the fringe, taunting me, teasing. Luring. Do it. You know you want it, you slut.

The song changed to something slower, slow enough to dance close. I slipped into Kurt's arms and pressed myself against him, my tits against his chest. I felt his arms go around my back and I felt at ease; accepted and comfortable. My fear abated but didn't disappear completely, just kind of shifted to a nervous anticipation. I was with Kurt. I pressed my pussy against him. Felt him press back. I was safe. I felt his hands slide to my lower back, and whispered in his ear for him to grab my ass. I wanted him. His hands slid lower, sliding over the fabric of the new dress, over my ass, cupping my cheeks. People could see me. See me with my man, pressed against him, getting fondled. I wanted them to see me, to see me with Kurt, to be watched and admired. And I wanted to suck his cock.

I turned my attention back to the hallway, counting. One in. One out. One in. Another in. One out. Another in, damn, why don't men pee together, like women? One out. One in, another in. I grabbed Kurt’s head and pulled his ear to my mouth.

"They can look, but they can't touch me, okay?" I told him, trying to keep the desperate need and shaky nerves from my voice.

"What?"

"It's now, baby, right now. But you have to promise, don't let them touch me. They can watch, I want them to. They can say whatever they want, but they can't touch me. Promise," I begged, "promise me."

"I won't let anyone touch you."

We had to hurry. Men don't take long. I kissed Kurt, felt his hands on my ass again, squeezing my butt. I knew people could see and it made my pussy wetter. I broke the kiss and pulled him by his arm.

"Now, come with me," I told him. He hesitated an instant and then followed, confused but loyal and horny. I wondered for a second if he knew what I was planning, and was distracted by a man coming out of the men's room. No, no, two isn't enough, I thought, at least three, and I paused a moment but then another one went in, followed by another. Now! I dragged him by his arm and headed for the rest room hallway. I will do this.

I pushed the door in, ignoring the guy who was about to exit, blundering past him and paying little attention to his protest. It died on his lips when he saw that I was leading Kurt inside with me. Two others were at the urinals and one was washing his hands. The guy who was going to leave didn't. I pulled Kurt to the far wall and pushed him against it. I looked him in the eye and he met my gaze. I felt my face heat up, my eyes wide, my mouth open, breathing heavily. He nodded, confirming that he was letting me run my fantasy. I took a deep breath.

"They only watch, okay?" I whispered, just for his ears.

"You got it," he assured me.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and grabbed for his belt. My hands fumbled. He helped, frantically opening his pants. I pulled the waist and his briefs down exposing his cock, mostly filled, semi hard, a slight curve still, but jutting out. I looked up at him and he nodded. They were watching.

I held his strong thighs, opened my mouth and took him inside. No play, now. Just cocksucking. On my knees, blowing his cock in the mens room while strangers watched. Oh, God in heaven and all the saints, I thought I would pass out. His cock became fully hard almost the instant I took him and he groaned. I drooled on him. I made loud slurping sucking sounds. I stroked the shaft in time with my mouth.

"She's mine," I heard him say in warning. "Look, don't touch."

"Fucking unbelievable," I heard behind me.

I sucked him harder, bobbing my head. I knew he wouldn't last. His cock felt so good in my mouth. I was delirious, swooning.

"Fuck, she loves cock," I heard.

"Fucking beautiful, too."

My chest filled with pride. I was turning them on. They were watching me suck cock, on my knees in a men's room, making a show of the sloppiest, lewdest blowjob I had ever given. My pussy dripped and ached. It was all I could do to concentrate on Kurt's cock and not finger myself. Time for that later. Now, all I wanted was to suck, be seen, watched and judged a slut.

I heard a grunt, felt him pulse and stiffen. He was close. I pulled off, looked up at him.

"Oh, yeah, give it to me, give me your hot load," I purred, and took him deep, sucking him to the back of my mouth.

I felt them move closer, getting a good look, but staying away. Oh, yeah. My hair was back, they could see my lips wrapped around his cock, my tongue slipping out, licking him. I heard muttering, slut, fucking whore, cocksucker. I felt Kurt swell and stiffen, heard him grunt. I pulled off, my mouth open, tongue out and I stroked the spit-slicked shaft. He grunted again, groaned. My hand on his thigh felt the muscles clench and tighten. Now, please, do it now. He let out a short barking noise and the first blast erupted out, landing on my nose. I looked up at him, tongue extended, stroking him though his climax, as the second and then third hit my cheek and lips. I lowered the head to my open mouth and the remaining spurts and drops coated my tongue as I breathed heavily, feeling the tension in his legs release. I swallowed what was in my mouth and sucked the remnants from his little slit, sucked his cock into my mouth until he began to soften. I heard the admiring and derisive comments continue, registering on my ears again.

I looked up at Kurt as my audience continued to comment. “Fucking slut. Cocksucking whore. Fucking gorgeous. So sexy, what a slut. Incredible. Wish I had. I'd like to get. She could suck me all day.” All the while, I looked in Kurt’s eyes and he looked at me. I smiled at him, cum dripping down my face. I put my hand up and he offered me his, helped me to my feet.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. "Let’s go."

He nodded and took my arm. I turned and licked cum off my lips as I passed my audience. I didn't wipe it off, I wore it. I walked through the club with Kurt's cum on my face, dripping off my nose.

"Take me home and fuck me," I told him, and he steered us straight to the door, past patrons and employees.

Some ignored us, some stared and gaped. I walked proudly. His cooling streaks were my badge of slutty success. That’s right, folks, I sucked off the sexy man at my side, right there in the men's room! All the stress and anxiety and fear had been swept away and I strutted with a sense of accomplishment and victory. But the feelings coursing through me now were even stronger. My pussy was screaming for attention. We passed the exit. I nodded to the hostess who suddenly saw my face and gaped in shock. I leaked. I needed something in my pussy, and now, right now! I stood tightly to Kurt's side, my hand in the crook of his arm and smiled at her, cum dripping from my upper lip. I licked it off.

As soon as we were outside, I took my hand from his arm and slipped my fingers inside the top of my dress, grabbing frantically at my tit and pinching my nipple. I nearly lost my footing, stumbling a little. Kurt's arm went around my back to steady me.

"That was so hot," he said, our first words since I’d gotten up from my knees.

"The car," I whispered urgently, stumbling on unsteady feet. "Get me to the car."

My hand pushed the fabric from my breast, exposing myself. I pinched and pulled at the nipple, then exposed the other one and did the same. Electric thrills travelled through me, straight to my cunt. My other hand went to the hem of my dress and under, fingers pressing insistently at my wet heat. I rubbed my clit and pinched my nipples as I stumbled the last few steps to the SUV. He helped me up, and I pulled my dress up over my hips as I sat. As he went around the other side I lowered the seat back. By the time he got in I had my knees raised and spread, two fingers of one hand inside me and the other hand at my clit. He closed his door and sat staring as my hips lifted off the seat. Juices spilled out onto my fingers, and I cried out loud as I came, hard and violently, thrashing in the seat.

I caught my breath and pulled up the seat back. I turned and sat with my back to the door, twisting the seat belt around me.

"Drive," I told him. "Fast," my voice was urgent and needy, still breathing heavily through my mouth. I raised my left knee and put my right foot on the dashboard, showing him my cunt, my fingers still playing. "I want your tongue and your cock as soon as we get home," I demanded.

I came three more times on the drive, each time screaming through, announcing my arousal to the world. As we got closer to home, I rubbed my fingers across his lips, feeling his tongue come out and greet them. I pulled them back, sucked them clean. I took his cock out of his pants as we neared the house. It was dark, and the house lights were off. He was hard again. Perfect. Tongue be damned, I needed his cock, and now! Seeing his hard shaft flooded my mind with images and sensations of being watched, my lips around him, sucking him on my knees, worshipping his cock for strangers.

We pulled into the driveway and he scurried around to open my door. I looked at him. He stood at the open door, pants open, cock jutting out at me, beckoning. I couldn't wait. I climbed out and into his arms, throwing mine around his neck and wrapping my legs around him, dress still hitched up around my waist. I felt his strong arm under my ass, holding me, and sliding me down onto him. My eyes closed as he filled me, his cockhead pressing hard into my cervix, all the way up inside me, my weight pressing me down onto him. He carried me, impaled on his cock to the front door, my ass exposed to the night air. I bounced as he walked, grunting like an animal. I fucked him while he fumbled the keys, opened the door and carried me in. He kicked it closed and slammed me against the wall.

"Fucking slut!" he hissed as he drove himself hard. His face was pressed against mine, smearing the remnants of his cum. "Sucking my cock in the men's room!" His lips were on mine, not kissing but open and gasping, just like mine.

"I love your cock," I panted back. "They all watched me, watched me suck you off, taking your cum on my face..."

He thrust harder, pounding me against the wall, his pubic bone smashing into my hard, needy clit. I was dizzy.

"Slut cocksucker, showing off for those men," he croaked, "so fucking sexy, fuck!" He grunted out load, pushed harder into me. "Fuck, fuck, oh!" He let out an animal growl, and I came again as he filled my wet cunt with his second load, the hot spurts filling me, coating my insides. I wailed, and cried, and screamed.

I felt him carrying me. His cock was still inside me, my head on his shoulder. I felt him lower me to the bed and his cock slipped out. Cum spilled from my pussy, and I slipped away into sleep.

END PART 02

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments