Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claire helps Paul increase his wages - part 1

21
8 Comments 8
10.7k Views 10.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Claire had been married to her husband, Paul, for seven years. She was very pretty, about 5’2, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was built solidly, without being overweight, had C cup boobs, gorgeous legs and a shaved pussy. Her sex life with Paul was far from normal. Sex had become a little risqué and rarely took place in the bedroom.

That morning, she had woken up and masturbated, which had become her normal start to a day and went downstairs naked. She noticed the window cleaner was outside but made no effort to cover up. She enjoyed him seeing her becoming turned on and masturbating so he could see. Inevitably, she invited him inside and wasted no time fucking him. Within minutes of them finishing, Paul called her from work and she couldn’t resist telling him what she’d just done. It was no surprise when he became aroused. He loved her fucking other men and their conversation developed into one of phone sex. That was no surprise. They’d done it before but on this occasion, Paul’s lesbian secretary was involved in a three-way conversation.

The reason for his call was to inform Claire he’d been offered a promotion and that two of his bosses would be coming that evening to discuss it further with them and have a meal. This meant that she had to go to the supermarket and prepare for the evening. Paul instructed her to go out, wearing nothing but her coat and shoes. He wanted her to remain aroused, knowing that she loved the prospect of being seen wearing very little.

She drove there naked, putting on her coat when she arrived and once at the supermarket, began talking to a younger man as she shopped and eventually had sex with him in her car.

As her relationship with Paul developed, he’d encouraged her to have sex with other men. It all started with his four friends having sex with her one weekend after another when they came round to watch the Rugby Internationals on TV. Although it made her feel like she was a slut, she felt incredibly sexy and satisfied sexually. As time went by, she decided sex with anybody was acceptable as long as she told him. He was turned on, unquestionably by her exploits and that encouraged her to do it more frequently.

Everything that had occurred on that day had kept her on edge sexually and made her want more. Her appetite for sex was insatiable. She couldn’t resist driving home naked and made no effort to shy away when her next-door neighbour, Karen came across to talk to her as she got out of the car.

When they’d spoken earlier in the day, Paul had told Claire that he’d send Katie, his secretary, to help prepare for the evening and that she’d be there just after lunchtime. Claire had met Katie on a few occasions but a couple of weeks earlier, when Paul had sent her to pick up papers that he’d left at home, Katie saw Claire naked and it was obvious to both that there was a sexual spark between them.

Once inside, Claire looked at her watch and realised she needed to start preparing things. Katie would arrive soon and she wanted them to be able to have time to relax, as well as cooking the evening meal. She packed away everything that she wasn’t going to use and put the rest on the kitchen table.

After preparing as much as she could in the kitchen, she walked purposefully into the dining room. It was a big room, which combined the living and dining areas together, with the table at the end closest to the window at the front of the house. She had just about finished laying the table when she saw Katie’s car pull into the driveway. Claire had left the door ajar so there was no need to stop doing what she was doing and merely waved at Katie as she walked towards the door. A few seconds later, she heard the door being closed as Katie came in.

“Where can I put my bag, Claire?”

“Go and put it upstairs in our bedroom.”

Katie chuckled, “Will I be sleeping with you and Paul then?”

“Well you know Paul, he’s probably thought about it. Do you want a coffee?”

She heard Katie hurry up the stairs and a few seconds later, Claire was in the kitchen, putting on the kettle. She knew, with the preparation already done, that they’d have plenty of time to relax and talk. The kettle was filled and set to boil as she got out two cups and put in the coffee. A minute later, she heard Katie coming down the stairs and hallway into the kitchen but didn’t turn to look. Judging by the sound of her footsteps, Claire guessed that Katie was barefoot but thought nothing was unusual about that.

Katie walked up behind Claire and let her fingertips trail slowly up the back of Claire’s thighs, arse cheeks, up her side, to cup her breasts. Claire’s heart was pounding as a pool of her juice began to puddle on the floor between her feet and tried to ignore what Katie was doing but then as she moved forward and kissed the back of Claire’s neck, the feel of bare skin on hers made it impossible to resist. She turned around to see that Katie had undressed and was naked too.

Katie was about 5’7, with shoulder-length black hair and dark brown eyes. Her skin was tanned, giving her the look of somebody of Mediterranean origin. Her boobs looked like a C or D cup and perfectly shaped and as Claire looked down, she saw that she was shaved and had very cute, small feet.

They looked at each other, smiling for a few seconds before their lips finally met with their mouths open and tongues exploring slowly. They pulled each other tight together as their kiss became more and more passionate. Claire had wanted to kiss Katie from the moment she saw her a few weeks before when she was naked, and as their tongues swirled together, she realised that it was well worth the wait.

The passion and desire was building quickly as they kissed, their fingers exploring the other's body with increasing desperation. Claire had become wet as soon as she’d seen Katie pull on to the driveway but once they kissed, her pussy began to throb as if she was ready to cum

Katie pushed Claire back against the cupboards, instinctively thrusting her left leg between Claire’s, pressing her thigh onto her soaked pussy. Without hesitation, they started to grind hard against the other as they continued to kiss. Slowly but hard they pushed, juices lubricating the others thigh, moans muffled through their kiss until their movements became more urgent. Finally, they could kiss no longer, lust taking the place of controlled passion, pussy lips spread wide and clits pounding hard as they ground together. Harder and faster they pounded, getting closer and closer to their climax.

This was the first time Claire had experienced sex in this way and was been driven by her instincts. With every thrust forward her pussy throbbed harder and her desperation to cum grew further. With the two no longer kissing, their eyes focused on the others and moans grew louder. As if as one, they froze for an instant as their pussy’s contracted hard and then, they were cuming, a sudden rush of juices oozing onto the others thigh.

For a few seconds they stood motionless, recovering from their orgasms but with a little giggle, Claire quipped, “No coffee then, Katie”.

They laughed and then kissed tenderly, lips on lips

“I’ll just put the meat in to cook and then maybe we can go upstairs. We’ll be more comfortable in bed,” Claire suggested.

Whilst Claire prepared the meat and put it to cook, Katie made the coffee and as soon as Claire had put the cooker on they carried their drinks upstairs but instead of going to bed, decided to have a bath together first. Claire was well aware that she smelt of sex. She’d cum five times already that day and had two cocks cum in her; she needed to wash before Paul’s bosses arrived for their meal.

Claire put in the plug and turned on the taps as the two of them talked. It was as though they were the best of friends and had known each other far longer than they had. As the water began to fill the bath, Claire stepped in, putting her cup down on the corner and sat down, with legs apart either side of the bath. Katie smiled and stepped in at the opposite end with her legs between Claire’s, toes virtually touching her pussy.

They continued to talk as the water got deeper and deeper, drinking their coffee, their fingers subconsciously slowly up and down the other's legs and feet.

“I can’t get over how pretty you are, Katie, and how sexy your body is. I’m shocked Paul didn’t shoot his load when he saw you bottomless this morning.”

Katie laughed, “He was fairly well-controlled but when he came, I didn’t expect there to be so much cum. It just kept squirting over me Claire.”

Claire admitted that he’d always had orgasms that lasted ages but was then shocked to hear Katie say she’d never seen a man cum before, that she was still a virgin and that she considered herself a lesbian.

“Maybe I’ll be pregnant though because I massaged all his cum into my pussy”, Katie said as she giggled.

“Oh my god, if your pregnant just by doing that then I should be too. In the last month, I’ve had sex with seven different guys and I don’t use protection.”

“Fuck! Does Paul know?”

“Yes! He’s the one making it happen. I felt so cheap and dirty at first but now I try to enjoy it and like today, I feel so sexy.”

Suddenly Claire felt the toes of Katie’s left foot begin to stroke her pussy lips, responding immediately by pushing against them, her lips spreading apart the harder she pushed. Claire groaned as she looked down to see how Katie was maneuvering her toes expertly. One by one as Katie rotated her foot, via her ankle, another toe disappeared between Claire’s pussy lips, forcing her to gasp in pain. It took some time but eventually, all of Katie’s toes had disappeared inside Claire’s pussy. For a few seconds, Claire was in pain but soon changed to sensations of pleasure and began to push against Katie’s foot. She could feel her pussy squeezing harder and harder as more of the foot disappeared and felt her g-spot being teased hard by Katie’s toes.

“That’s it, Claire, push harder, feel my foot fucking you”.

Katie had turned off the taps as she pushed her toes rhythmically against Claire’s pussy. She was being encouraged by Claire’s moans and look of pleasure in her eyes. Claire looked down as she pushed harder and more desperately, turned on more by the sight of how far Katie’s foot was inside her.

The water was getting rougher as they moved faster and with less control. Katie was teasing her clit as she watched Claire fuck her foot with increasing desperation. Claire’s pussy pulsated with unbearable intensity, squeezing Katie’s toes harder with each contraction, taking her to the brink of another orgasm. Katie couldn’t take her eyes away from the seductive movement of Claire’s body writhing in response to being fucked by her foot. Her own fingers teasing her clit mercilessly, desperately wanting to climax again.

Suddenly, Claire gasped, body tensing as her eyes clamped shut and face contorted. Encouraged by the scene in front of her, Katie’s fingers pounded her own clit until she too was hit by that agonising moment prior to release of orgasm.

Playx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playx69

With a moan of pleasure, Claire’s body was the first to let go and started to orgasm, hips thrusting her pussy further onto Katie’s foot as she too started to climax.

It took a few minutes for both of them to recover from their orgasms and relax but eventually, they began laughing as Claire said, “Your foot filled me better than Paul’s cock and made me cum better too”.

After a few minutes of talking, they started to wash each other, making sure to cover the other's body with a lather of soap and then swilled it off with the shower. They took every opportunity to kiss the other, tenderly and passionately as they washed and then got out of the bath.

Once they’d dried off Claire led Katie into the bedroom. They threw their towels onto the floor and climbed onto the bed, lying on their sides next to each other. They continued to talk as they had in the bath, pausing periodically to kiss. Claire was surprised how comfortable she felt and of how her instincts were driving her body. She’d eased he leg between Katie’s and as soon as their pussy’s pressed against the others they, they started to grind rhythmically.

“Why did you rub Paul’s cum into your pussy, Katie? Were you really trying to get pregnant, “Claire asked before continuing, “He’s been fucking me for seven years and I’m not pregnant yet? Mind you, I might be now and the father could be any one of eight men.”

“Yes, I think I’m ready to get pregnant now. Would you mind if Paul fucks me? With the amount of sperm he produces, there’s bound to be a good swimmer to find the target in there,” Katie replied as they giggled.

Without thinking, the rhythm of grinding together had quickened and become more urgent. In Claire’s mind was the vision of Paul and his secretary naked and having sex, the thoughts turning her on rapidly. Their thighs were saturated by the other's juices. Their sensitised clits pounding harder and harder against the other's soft smooth skin. Their voices had fallen silent, talking replaced by gasps, moans of pleasure and erratic breathing. As passion and lust inflamed their actions, Katie clutched at the cheeks of Claire’s arse, digging her fingernails into the soft flesh in the process. Both were on the verge of another orgasm, pussy’s throbbing violently until, first, Katie tensed followed and instant later by Claire’s body doing the same. Suddenly, there was silence, no movement, a moment of anticipation and then an explosion of noise, ecstatic moans of pleasure filling the room as the girls started to cum.

With their thighs gripping the other's hard and feelings of orgasmic pleasure radiating through their bodies, it took a few seconds before they began to relax.

“I can’t believe how you squirt, Claire. I wished my pussy would do that. I get very wet and dribble but I’ve never squirted.”

There was a period of silence as the girls cuddled together, lost in their own thoughts, unaware of how much time had passed by.

Claire wondered if she could make Katie squirt and smiled mischievously as she looked at Katie, then pushed her playfully onto her back as she got to her knees. She began kissing around her neck and inch by inch down Katie’s body. She ignored being told by Katie that her clit was too sensitive for another orgasm, taking time to kiss every part of her breasts and suck on both nipples. Heavy breathing and moans of pleasure further encouraged Claire who was sucking, pulling and pinching Katie’s nipples. With legs spread invitingly, as she kissed down her stomach, Claire knelt between them.

Claire took hold of Katie’s ankles and pushed her legs up so her knees were either side of her breasts. Making sure to make eye contact, Claire slipped one finger between Katie’s pussy lips. It was obvious in that moment that Katie had never had sex with a man, her pussy tight and responsive, gripping Claire’s finger tightly. Gently, Claire used her fingertip to find and tease Katie’s g-spot. There was a gasp and moan as Claire added a second finger into Katie’s pussy.

She made no effort to move her fingers, allowing Katie time to enjoy the sensations as her pussy throbbed even harder. After a few moments, Claire placed her fingertips on Katie’s g-spot and began to press, gradually increasing pressure on it. Katie started to breathe erratically as she felt her pussy squeeze Claire’s fingers.

As Claire continued to press harder onto Katie’s g-spot, she looked into her eyes as she bent down to kiss her clit softy. She saw Katie close her eyes and heard her moan with pleasure as her hips bucked in response. Gently, she began to suck on Katie’s clit rhythmically; increasing speed gradually as she moved her fingers hard and slow around her g-spot. Within seconds, Katie had lost control, her body bucking wildly.

The girls were so focused on the other that neither had heard the front door opening, somebody climbing the stairs and undressing as they entered the bedroom. Claire felt hands cupping her arse and spreading her legs. An instant later, she felt the unmistakable sensation of Paul’s hard cock sliding into her pussy.

Claire bit down on Katie’s clit in response to feeling her husband’s cock inside her but had no intention of stopping and continued to suck rhythmically. As Claire’s teeth sank into Katie’s, now hypersensitive clit, Katie squealed. Yes, it was a pained response but followed immediately by a moan, with her saying repeatedly, “Oh fuck yes, please don’t stop.”

Within an instant of Paul’s cock sliding fully inside Claire’s pussy, with his hands on either side of her hips, he started fucking her. Despite him beginning with controlled, long slow strokes, Claire knew that he was filled with lust and sure enough, within thirty seconds, he was pumping in and out like a well-oiled piston engine, with his balls slapping hard into her.

Claire was incredibly turned on, teasing Katie, knowing she was going to cum at any moment and having the third of three different men fucking her as she was doing it. She could feel the desperation in Paul’s actions and his cock swelling more inside her, so know he’d be cumming very soon.

The fingers of Claire’s right hand were stating to hurt because of the pressure she’d been putting on Katie’s g-spot. She continued to suck Katie’s clit hard too, making it feel as though she was sucking it deep into her mouth and the moans of pleasure grew louder with every suck. Claire bit down on the base of Katie’s clit and pulled it to its snapping point. Katie gasped, body tensing hard and fell silent as Claire mercilessly began to flick across the tip of Katie’s fully stretched clit. A second later, as Claire pulled away her fingers and released her clit, Katie’s body dropped, back arched and then hips thrust upwards as she squirted hard into Clare’s open mouth.

A second later, Paul grunted, thrusting hard as he began to empty his sperm into Claire’s pussy. Rope after rope of cum spewed into Claire’s pussy as she moaned with a little satisfaction, until Paul relaxed and slumped on top of her.

“Fucking hell, Claire, I didn’t know I could cum like that,” Katie said as she looked at Claire and Paul between her open legs.

A few seconds later, Paul pulled away from Claire, flopping onto his back on the bed beside Katie with his cock limp and covered in Claire’s juices.

“I can’t believe how hot you two look together,” Paul said and continued as he turned his head to look at his secretary, “I’ve wanted to see you naked for so long.”

Claire sat up, resting on her lower legs and knees, smiling with some pride and satisfaction as she noticed how swollen Katie’s clit had become, watching the continuing action on the bed.

Katie had sat up and turned to face Paul, who was still recovering. She reached forward with her left hand and circled his limp cock with her fingers, beginning to stroke it slowly as she looked at him lying naked on the bed. Like Claire, he was in his early thirties. He had short dark hair, brown eyes and was approximately 5’ 9 tall. He hadn’t an athlete’s body, by any stretch of the imagination but was slim in build, with very little body hair, all of which appeared to accentuate his six-inch thick cock.

“You’re not finished yet, boss,” Katie said as she smiled.

Visibly, Paul’s cock began to stir, swelling slowly, filling Katie’s hand.

“My clit is so sensitive. In fact, it really hurts but you’re going to take my virginity now,” Katie continued.

There was a look of amazement on Paul’s face but her words appeared to encourage his cock further, seemingly standing to attention and preparing for action quickly. Katie continued to stroke him slowly, clearly enjoying an act that she’d never experienced before and trying to give herself time to recover from sex with Claire.

“I want your seed in me, Paul, make me pregnant,” Katie said as she got onto her knees.

Paul visibly tensed on hearing Katie’s words but in the blink of an eye, she’d straddled him and started to lower herself onto his cock. As soon as Paul’s knob disappeared between Katie’s pussy lips, she took a deep breath and with a sharp thrust, impaled herself on him. She let out a gasp of pain as she sat motionless for a few seconds, coming to terms with the loss of her virginity.

“God, Claire, she feels tighter than you when I’m fucking your arse,” Paul blurted as he looked at his wife, who was teasing her clit slowly.

Claire had moved on the bed, so she was kneeling adjacent to Paul and Katie, with her knees spread apart. She reached out with her left hand, taking hold of Katie’s right, as if to reassure or comfort her and suggested she kissed her boss.

“I’m no longer a virgin,” Katie said as she chuckled.

Katie followed Claire’s instructions, leaning down to kiss Paul whilst she started to move her pussy on and off his cock. To begin with, she moved with a slow patient rhythm but after a couple of minutes, the couple stopped kissing, Katie sat up and began to ride him faster and with increasing desperation. Paul reached up and began to caress and squeeze Katie’s breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples.

“Do you like my tits, Paul?” Katie asked through her moans.

“You’re fucking gorgeous,” Paul replied.

“I want your seed in me, Paul. Make me pregnant,” Katie demanded as she became more aggressive.

Paul’s climax was getting close. He tried to push Katie off him but she resisted and slapped him on his stomach.

“No you fucking don’t. You’re cumming in me.”

Claire was writhing out of control, fingers teasing her clit in a frenzied blur as she watched Katie fucking and controlling her husband. She knew she was going to cum at any moment, juices trickling from her pussy and onto the bed.

Suddenly, the sound of chimes from the front door bell rang out and through heavy breathing Paul suggested that their guests for the evening must have arrived early and that Claire should go downstairs. Once again, he tried to push Katie away but her reaction was the same as before, demanding that he come inside her. Claire flicked at her clit with desperation, looking down and moaning, "Please cum," but for a second time, the doorbell rang.

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments