Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claire - a Horny Morning

33
19 Comments 19
16.8k Views 16.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words
My friend Claire had been married to her husband Paul for seven years. I thought she was very pretty; 5’2, short blonde hair, blue eyes, solidly built without being overweight, with C cup boobs, gorgeous legs and a shaved pussy.

For some time, she’d been telling me that a normal sex life between her and Paul had ended. Any sex that did take place had become a little risqué and rarely in the bedroom. Not for one instant did she suggest that they didn’t love each other, she merely wished that he’d touch her more.

Her latest tales however, shocked me a little but at the same time, turned me on. I’d go round for a coffee, she’d tell me of her latest escapade and I’d end up naked and masturbating for hours.

Her life changed when Paul invited his four friends around to watch the Rugby on TV. She ended up having all four of them cumming inside her pussy with Paul controlling what went on. Whilst she knew she’d been used as a sexual toy, she also felt sexier than she ever had and loved the experience.

This occurred on four of the following Saturdays too, the only difference being that Paul’s friends would be allowed an allotted time with her as she was naked in bed and being videoed for the others to watch. Added to having sex with his four mates, after three had gone home on the second weekend, and Steve’s wife had arrived to pick up her husband, Claire ended by having sex with her too, beginning her exploration into bisexuality.

She was rarely shocked by anything that happened to her sexually but as things developed between her and Paul’s friends, seeing him and Steve have sex definitely floored her.

As that period of time went by, before Paul left for work each day he’d select clothes for Claire to wear. Eventually, when he knew she’d be at home, he’d suggest she stay naked and not dress for any reason. However, if they went out with friends or for meals or cinema, he’d ask her to wear outfits that were more and more revealing and she’d enjoy the looks that she’d get from onlookers.

Most days, she would wake up and masturbate before she did anything else, not caring that she was being used sexually. She knew she must have liked it because she was continually turned on.

She had read the note left on Paul’s pillow telling her to stay naked. As normal she'd masturbated before she decided to go downstairs.

It was a gorgeous spring day in northern England. Claire thought that it was a good opportunity for her to get outside and do some gardening but first, she needed breakfast and a shower.

As she moved around the kitchen, naked as Paul had suggested, she heard the back gate being opened and smiled, realising that it was the window cleaner and that he was going to see her naked. Sure enough, a few seconds later a man appeared at the window, his eyes almost popping out when he saw her. Claire made no attempt to cover up, simply smiling and moving to allow him an unobstructed view of her body. After a few seconds, she blew him a kiss, picked up her bowl of cereal and cup of coffee and went into the living room conservatory.

She passed through the living room and through a glass door into the warm conservatory, heated by the morning sun. She sat down on the two-seater sofa, immediately able to watch the window cleaner doing his work. He looked as though he was in his late twenties, six foot tall with short dark hair and blue eyes. It was shaping up to be a warm day, so he was wearing very tight and short shorts, a vest style shirt and sweat top tied around his waist, all of which helped show off his muscular tanned body.

It wasn’t long before he noticed her sat in the conservatory, smiling as he glanced over at Claire every few seconds. Quickly she finished her cereal and put the bowl on the table to her left. She wondered how far she wanted to push the situation, after all it was Thursday and she’d not had sex since the weekend. Why shouldn’t she have it with other guys, given that Paul was allowing his mates to fuck her? Subconsciously she’d already made up her mind, making sure she had the window cleaner’s attention, adjusting her position, opening her legs wide and letting her fingers slide in and out of her very wet pussy.

He’d soon done all of the other windows and had moved to do the conservatory windows, the bulge in his shorts impossible not to notice, obviously extremely turned on by what he was watching. Claire continued to tease herself, raising her left leg so she could slide her fingers in and out of her pussy, using her left hand and the fingers of her right hand to work her clit. She was on auto-pilot, being beyond the point of no return and desperate to cum. Not once did she take her eyes off him as his work-rate slowed to a point where he’d stopped.

Claire’s body began to writhe, hips bucking faster and with growing desperation, as her pussy throbbed harder and harder, until suddenly she gasped and thrust her hips off the sofa. A few seconds later she was cumming and screaming with pleasure.

Finally she started to relax and open her eyes, feeling satisfied as her juices dribbled from her pussy and she sucked on her cum soaked fingers. By the time Claire had sat upright the window cleaner had stopped working. Once again she blew him a kiss and then stood up and turned to unlock the door.

No more of an invitation was needed. As she took a few steps back into the conservatory, he moved from where he’d been watching her to the door. He opened it, trying to act cool, she thought, but as soon as he'd entered the room he kicked off his trainers, undid his short and let them drop to the floor.

Claire took a moment to look at him, in particular his fully erect cock that stood proudly, twitching and oozing pre-cum steadily. It was by no means huge but most definitely thick looking. As she took a step forward he kicked away his shorts and moved towards her. He put his hands around her waist, lifting her off her feet, and without hesitation she wrapped her legs and arms around him. No words were spoken; he calmly carried her and then sat down on the edge of the sofa. With a little desperation Claire pulled his top up and over his head, to leave him naked. Before she had chance to kiss him, once more he lifted her, and this time guided her open pussy onto his cock.

She felt it slide effortlessly inside her as she was lowered back down onto his thighs. He pushed her body backwards so she was lying on his thighs and immediately started to caress her breasts and tease her nipples. They were already hard and sensitive. She moaned as he pulled and pinched harder, encouraged by her response. All the time, her pussy was throbbing hard on his shaft as she tried to move on him but she became increasingly frustrated when she couldn’t.

Claire began to moan louder as her nipples were teased more; almost feeling as though they’d be ripped from her body as he pulled on them. The window cleaner grinned as he looked at her and with the fingers of his right hand, began teasing her clit. She was already on edge, sensitised from her earlier orgasm and within seconds of him teasing her, her body tensed violently an instant before cumming.

Quickly he took hold of her waist and began moving her on and off his cock, Claire’s pussy still throbbing hard, wanting more from him. Gradually he was moving her faster and faster until he decided they needed to change position. With him still inside her, he stood up, lifting her with no effort, and then kneeling on the floor before lying on top of her.

He gave himself a few seconds and then began to move. Long slow, deliberate movements at first but then quickening gradually as she put her feet on the floor to help her push up and down, both filling with lust as their desperation intensified.

Suddenly, from the living room, the phone began to ring. Claire froze for an instant but there was no stopping him now as he thrust his cock into her like a well-oiled piston. He was starting to grunt as he pounded hard. Just as Claire was about to cum again he thrust powerfully into her and began to cum, spurt after spurt filling her pussy until he slumped on top of her.

No words were spoken by either of them, both merely smiling as he pulled away from her. Claire lay motionless as she watched him stand up calmly and pick up his clothes and put them on. She could feel cum oozing from her still throbbing pussy and was a little frustrated that she’d not climaxed again. He turned to look down as her as he prepared to leave and smiled as he saw her fingers begin to stroke her clit.

She was alone again and masturbating. It was as though since she’d been used by Paul to entertain his friends, her sexual desires were never ending. Quickly, as she teased, she’d got to the point where she would cum at any moment but she was stopped in her tracks by the sound of the phone ringing again.

Still breathing heavily, she rolled and got to her knees, stumbled to her feet and staggered into the living room to answer the phone. She wasn’t surprised to hear Paul’s voice.

“Hi, Claire, you’re out of breath, what have you been up to?”

She giggled. “I’ve just had sex with the window cleaner but was having to satisfy myself because I wanted more.”

“You’re such a slag, Claire, but that’s made me so hard. If Katie wasn’t in here I’d be stroking my cock as you're touching yourself.”

“Katie is very pretty Paul, you’re so lucky to have her as a secretary. I was so turned on when she saw me naked last week.”

Paul had told Claire to stay naked the previous Tuesday and he sent Katie to pick up some papers that he’d left at home. Although nothing other than a friendly kiss had happened, it was obvious both of them were equally as turned on by the situation.

“Why don’t you tell her that I’m naked and stroking my clit?”

She never expected him to tell her, so was very shocked when she heard him telling her, then even more excited and turned on when Paul said he was putting the phone onto the speaker.

“So you’re naked again, Claire?" Katie asked.

“Yes and I’m teasing my clit. And now I know you’re listening, I’m wishing it was you touching me.”

Claire heard a movement and assumed Katie was changing position but what actually happened, she found out later, was that she’d stood up, kicked off her shoes, taken off her tights and thong and then sat down on the corner of Paul’s desk.

“Take your cock out, Paul, and start stroking; I think Katie will love watching you do it.”

Again Claire heard rustling, her own excitement building steadily, breathing harder and moaning as she talked.

“He’s pulled down his trousers and undies, Claire. Oh my god he’s stroking it and looking at me.”

“Are you turned on and wet, Katie?” Claire asked.

“You know I am, Claire. I just wish I could see you naked again.”

There was a pause before Katie continued, “I’d not just look if I saw you naked again.”

“Why don’t you think about me touching you?” Claire said.

Once again, the sound of movement came through the phone line, followed an instant later by Paul exclaiming, “Oh my god, Claire, she’s taken off her skirt. So fucking gorgeous!”

All you could hear after that were the sounds of the three of them masturbating, moaning more and more, and becoming more desperate with every second. Claire’s desires had been heightened way before the phone call, so it was no surprise when she was the first to reach climax, squirting her juices onto the floor. As she relaxed, listening to what was going on at the other end of the phone, she let her fingers gently tease around her pussy.

“I’m ready to cum, Claire,” Paul moaned.

“Squirt on Katie’s pussy darling.” Claire giggled.

“Oh my god that will make me cum too.” Katie gasped.

Again, there were sounds of movement, followed by more moans of desperation and then of Paul grunting as he began to cum. An instant later Katie was cumming too and then telling Claire how she was massaging his cum into her pussy. For a brief moment Claire wondered if Paul had fucked Katie before, but guessed his reaction to seeing her bottomless was too genuine for that not to have been the first time he’d seen her.

“Why did you ring, Paul?”

He laughed in response, saying he’d almost forgotten, then told her that he’d been offered a promotion and that two of the senior partners would be coming to tea that evening for a meal.

EricaWOMAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaWOMAN

More intriguing was that they wanted to discuss the pay-rise that Paul would get and that Claire could help increase it. He asked if it was a problem for her to prepare and cook the meal, to which she said it wasn’t but that she would need to go shopping straight away.

At that point, Katie suggested that she could go and help Claire. Without hesitation Paul agreed and said that she could stay for the meal and sleep too. Claire’s mind was working overtime, wondering what to cook and what she needed to buy, virtually ignoring what was being said. That was until he told her to go to the supermarket wearing only a coat and shoes and then to stay naked until he arrived home.

As soon as she put the phone down she began to write a list of what she needed to buy. She wondered if she should wash first - she smelt of sex after all - or wait until later when she could have a bath, maybe with Katie. The last bit of her thought process had made up her mind, so she quickly brushed her hair, picked up her hand bag and put on her shoes.

It was then that the realisation of what Paul had asked her to do hit her; none of her coats would cover her arse and pussy properly. Every time she stretched, even just a little, she’d be exposed for anyone to see but in the previous month or so she’d completely changed in attitude, the prospect of being exposed simply turned her on. What the hell, she thought. Instead of putting the coat on, she’d just take it with her, drive naked and put it on when she got to the shop.

Her pulse rate quickened as she picked up her car keys and opened the door. The sun was still shining but being early spring there was a chill in the air as she stepped outside. She lived on a fairly quiet street but she still wondered if any of the neighbours would see her as she walked to the car. Despite taking her time there was no sign of life.

Once in her car Claire kicked off her shoes. She wanted to feel completely naked and enjoy the experience. It was by no means a long journey but the traffic became heavier as she drove into the town. As she passed through each road junction she knew the top half of her body was being looked at. By the time she’d parked the car, Claire’s pussy was dripping, exhilarated by the journey.

It was a typical midweek morning, the supermarket car-park approximately a quarter full, so Claire chose her spot and parked the car. She opened the car door, still completely naked, enjoying the cool air on her body. There was no plan behind her actions. Since Paul had been using her as a sex toy, she was enjoying more and more the exhibitionist side of things and this was a great opportunity to push the boundaries further.

After a few seconds, Claire took a deep breath, stepped out of the car and looked around but was a little disappointed that there was nobody around to see her. She took hold of her coat and put it on, fastening the zip. She picked up her handbag, put on her shoes and headed into the store.

Once through the doors, she read her shopping list, picked out a trolley and began to walk down the aisles. At first, it was like any other time that she’d shopped there, lost in her own world, systematically picking items off the shelves and ignoring what was going on around her. She turned the corner, checked her list again, peered down the next aisle and sighted the next item. It was on a shelf at her head level so reached up to get it.

“Gorgeous arse, darling,” she heard from behind her.

She laughed and turned her head to see a good looking guy in his early twenties, smiling as though he’d won a prize in a competition.

“Did your forget clothes on your lower half?” he asked as he laughed.

“I only have my coat on. My husband loves me wearing as little as I can,” she replied.

He looked amazed but made no attempt to carry on his shopping, walking with Claire as she did hers. She was beginning to enjoy the attention, bending over and stretching up at every opportunity, getting wetter and wetter as she did and feeling her juices trickling down her thighs. Eventually they reached the checkout queue and despite not many people being in the shop, there were two customers in front of Claire.

She stood to the side of the man’s trolley, facing away from him. As they stood chatting he moved up behind her. Claire wondered if she could go further, after all she’d had sex with one guy who she didn’t know on that day. Almost as she had the thought he stepped closer and started to squeeze her bum. He was tentative at first but as his confidence grew, so he squeezed more.

Claire turned her head and smiled at him, immediately reaching around with her right hand, taking hold of his and moving it to the top of her right thigh. He grinned at her, needing no further encouragement to move his fingers and begin teasing her pussy lips. Instinct took over as Claire pushed back into him, enabling her to feel his bulge pressing into her.

The queue was moving slowly, the two in front had obviously brought a lot that morning. With each passing second, Claire’s new friend was becoming bolder, lifting up her coat and grinding his cock against her bare arse cheeks as he began fucking her with his fingers.

Claire had to bite her lip to control her moans but as his actions grew in intensity, she felt her pussy throbbing harder and knew she’d cum at any second, and that she’d not be able to control herself.

“Next!” came the call from the old lady on the till, giving a look of disgust to Claire as she hurriedly put her shopping on the counter. The pips rang out as each item went through the scanner and Claire was paying. As she turned the corner pushing her trolley, she turned and blew the guy a kiss.

Once outside, Claire felt the heat from the sun, it was appreciably warmer than when she’d gone into the supermarket. She paused for a moment, looked around the car-park and then back into the store. There were fewer cars parked than before but still nobody around that she could see. As she looked back, the guy was looking longingly at her through the glass. She turned around to face him, bent down and took off her shoes, throwing them into the trolley and then unzipped her coat and took it off.

She felt a sudden rush of adrenaline surge through her body, being totally naked in such a public place, but calmly turned and started walking towards her car. Her pussy had continued to dribble; even though it had been some minutes since it was being teased it was still throbbing hard as she reached the car.

Quickly Claire put her shopping inside and sat down ready to drive home. As she put the key in the ignition there was a knock at the window. It was no surprise to see the guy she’d met in the supermarket. She turned and smiled, not expecting to see him again. She pondered for a moment what to do but as if to persuade her, her pussy throbbed hard.

Claire nodded, encouraging him to go to the passenger door. As he hurried round the car, leaving his shopping where it was, she wound down the seat so it was as flat as it would go. He opened the door and as he stood, undid his jeans. His bulge was still obvious to her as she watched him sit down. She licked her lips in anticipation as he lay back and pulled his jeans and boxers down to reveal his hard cock standing proud with no signs of pubic hair.

She opened he car door and walked around to the passenger side, standing for a few seconds by the open door to allow the guy a good look at her naked body. Before she got back into the car Claire took hold of his cock and stroked it slowly up and down, watching intently as his pre-cum began to ooze out. His eyes were fixed on her, wide-eyed as she straddled him, straight away guiding him inside her as she lowered slowly. Her pussy throbbed hard, gripping and releasing his shaft. She pushed his sweat top and t-shirt up his body, over his head and off as he lifted his arms.

Claire took a moment to look at his smooth skin, being more turned on by the total lack of body hair. She’d not noticed before but was struck by how blue his eyes were. Drawn to then, she bent down to kiss him. Their tongues touched, gently at first but then, as if a switch had been flicked, with urgency and desperation, their body’s beginning to move, starting to fuck.

Continuing to kiss, their motions quickened gradually until Claire sat up to begin riding him fast. His hands meandered up her flesh and onto her boobs, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. She noticed his wedding ring glinting and smiled at him but was not about to stop; she couldn’t, she was far too turned on.

“I’ve only been married two weeks. We got back from honeymoon yesterday,” he struggled to say as he breathed heavily.

Claire smiled and continued to move faster and with more desperation.

“You’re so fucking gorgeous. She’s bi and I’m certain she’d want sex with you too if you wanted.”

They we both out of control, not caring that they were in the supermarket car-park, with the car doors open, having sex, with Claire moaning louder and louder. He was thrusting up into her harder with each push, both agonisingly close to their orgasms. She could feel her pussy contracting more and more, until she felt him thrust up hard into her and squirt his cum. Suddenly she was cumming too, pulse after pulse from her pussy, squeezing his cock as if attempting to milk every drop of cum possible.

Claire slumped forward and kissed him once more, but more seductive and passionate than before as he caressed the cheeks of her arse. She was expecting to feel his cock lose its erection but youth and desire was on his side, and it remained hard as steel. Passionate kissing was replaced with more tender ones, lips on lips until she sat up again and he started to move in and out again.

“I can’t sorry. I’ve got to prepare a meal for my husband and his bosses.”

She didn’t move as they talked, his hard cock still inside her. Claire told him that she shopped every Friday morning and eagerly he asked if she’d meet him when he had his new wife with him. There was no way she was going to refuse, she’d just experienced the most exhilarating sex of her life, so she agreed to meet them.

They kissed passionately one last time before Claire pulled off him, immediately feeling the concoction of his and her cum start to dribble from between her legs. As she stood outside the car she looked down at his hard cock standing proud, twitching as it glistened. She couldn’t resist bending down, licking it and taking it in her mouth to clean it a little. A few seconds later she was walking calmly back to the driver’s seat and he was getting dressed. They exchanged phone numbers and went their separate ways.

As Claire drove home feeling the juices continue to dribble out of her, she couldn’t help chuckling to herself. She’d had sex with two different guys so far on that day, and although she now knew the second man's name because she had his phone number, she hadn’t known the name of either guy as she was fucking them.

The road home was bereft of traffic but she felt sexually satisfied and almost forgot that she was naked. Her mind began to focus on the meal she was going to prepare and of tidying the house. Eventually, she turned into the driveway and smiled when she saw Karen, her next door neighbour, gardening in her front garden.

She was a hair-dresser part time and did Claire’s hair when she asked. She was in her mid-twenties, had long dark hair, dark eyes, was slim and very good looking. Paul regularly teased Claire that she fancied her and given half a chance, would love to see them having sex.

As Claire took the key out of the ignition she saw Karen looking towards her. She was on such a high from the events of the day, she pushed open the door making no effort to cover her body, stepping out of the car as if there was nothing out of the ordinary. She smiled at her surprised next door neighbour.

“Shit, Claire, did you drive naked?”

Claire couldn’t help laughing and saying of course she had, all the time maintaining eye contact with Karen as she came towards her. She made no attempt to rush, hoping that Paul’s opinion was right and that Karen did actually fancy her. She tried to talk as they normally would. She told her about the things she had to do as she continued to get her shopping out of the car. As she started to go towards the front door she arranged for Karen to come round and do her hair the following week.

“Maybe, when I do your hair we should both be naked.”

They both laughed and as they went their separate ways, both were secretly thinking that Karen had been serious with her parting comment and excited by the thought of being naked together.

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments