Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chutes and Ladders

"He spread my lips and using that world-renowned tongue, he lapped me up like a dog thirsty for water"

8
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Dragging my ladder to the area where lighting needed to be changed, I gave in to the cool temperature in the room and took off my hat.  My hair tumbled down around my shoulders.  Most of this was behind the partition and no one seemed to notice my presence because they could only see from my neck up.  

I could see the band relaxing after another phenomenal show.  Freddie had stripped down and was in his robe.  I couldn’t help but stare at that body of his.  It was breath-taking!  He looked over at me and I quickly looked away and got back to work.  As I pulled the tube lighting down, I felt a hand riding up my thigh and stopping on my ass.  I turned to see Freddie with his open robe.  He asked, “Would you like a hand?”  He fed me that line. 

“I’d prefer two, but I’ll take what I can get.”  The rest of the band and guests milled about glancing over now and again.  He took two steps up and began to remove my pants.  Could this really be happening?  I stepped out of my jeans.  I felt his mouth on my thigh and his hand inside my panties.  It took everything I had to stay cool and maintain a calm expression.  Rolling my panties down to the top of my thighs, he began to literally kiss my ass.  My breathing became heavier as I reach for the replacement tube acting as if nothing was going on.  He stepped up one more rung and reach around to my mound of hair.  Brushing it lightly with his fingers, I tried to open my legs just a little. 

“Are you ok up there?” Brian asked from the other side. 

“Yes.  I’ll be out of your hair momentarily,” I answered in a breathy way.  Brian turned away. 

“Turn yourself around, darling,” Freddie directed me.  Taking a panel down, I did as asked wondering what would come next.  Using his fingers, he gathered some of my juices and stroked it over my hardening clit.  He took off my panties with his teeth.  My heart was pounding.  I hung on to the ribs of the ceiling and prayed I wouldn’t give anything away to the crowd that had gathered beyond the partition.  He spread my lips and using that world-renowned tongue, he lapped me up like a dog thirsty for water. 

He stopped and said, “Keep your head in view of everyone.  Do not change your expression, darling.  I am going to eat like I’ve been starving on an island somewhere.  Are you ready?”   I nodded, yes.  Lifting me off the ladder and resting my ass on a rung, he braced my legs on his shoulders.  Holding myself with one hand on the ladder and the other on the partition, his tongue reached my anus and he licked all the way to my clit.  I struggled to keep my eyes from rolling back in my head.  He went after me three more times, almost daring me to keep it under wraps.  Taking two more rungs up, he said, “Come down and finish undressing me with your mouth. 

I nearly lost my footing because my legs were positively weak.  Holding me by my wrists, he helped me drop to my knees.  His penis was popping out of his underwear.  How would it taste?  I couldn’t wait and began to lick what was exposed, then bit on, and pulled down his underwear.  He lifted his legs one at a time and stepped out of them.  I tried to get to his cock, but he would not let me.

AniyaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AniyaJoy

 “Is that what you want?  You want my cock?” 

“Yes,” I said looking up into his eyes. 

 “Tell me.  Beg me.  Say my name.” 

 “Freddie, I need to wrap my lips around your dick.  I will not be able to think straight until you let swallow of much of you as I can.  Freddie, please, please let me taste you.  I'll do anything you want if you just let me suck on your magnificence.” 

“Nicely done, my beauty.”  Slowly, ever so slowly he let me get closer.  My tongue was out, trying desperately to make contact.  Finally, I was close enough to take him in my mouth.  I sucked rhythmically for all I was worth.  He lifted his leg up onto a rung.  “Don’t forget the boys,” he said giving me access to his balls.  They were a combination of salt and sweat and ever so tasty.  Sucking them into my mouth caused him to arch his back and groan.  Finally, he released my hands.  He gently held my head and I ravished every inch of him.

Guiding me to my feet, he ripped open my uniform top.  Buttons flew everywhere and clattered as they hit the floor.  He reached between my legs and let his fingers explore every crack and crevice.  “You’ll do anything?” 

“Yes, my Queen.  Go up on the ladder and face the crowd.  They must never know what I’m doing to you.”  I did as I was instructed.  Pulling me from the ladder, he moved under me, then guided me onto his python.  I let out a moan but tried to cover it with a cough.  Some heads turned and I pretended to be examining the ceiling panels.  He thrust himself inside me and asked, “More?” 

I licked my lips.  At first, it was slow and calculated.  It became more urgent as he came closer to coming.  I thrust my clit against his hard abdomen and I reached orgasm before him.  Keeping the scream inside me, I could feel eyes on me from the far side of the room. 

I threw my head back and he said, “No, look at them.  They have no idea that I am about to turn you around and take you from behind.”  He continued to pump into me until he was on the edge.  “I’m not a heathen, so I’ll ask.  May I take you up the ass?”

“Please.  I want you to.  Slam into me.”   At first, he entered slowly.  It was a delicious pain.  I help my sounds inside as he put all of himself in me.  One of his hands was on my back and the other searched for my clit.  “Do you multiple, dear?” 

“Yes,” I said spreading my legs for him.  He made guttural noises and I ground myself against his hand.  He scratched his nails across my back.  “Harder.  Pump me harder…please!”   As he came close to coming, he moved his fingers quickly in a circular motion and I groaned.  He came with such force that the ladder rocked.  We tumbled to the floor as we orgasmed together.    Brain and Roger came running around to see if I was OK.  My clothes were strewn across the floor.  Freddie was lying on top of me with his robe nearly covering our sweat-soaked bodies. 

Brian laughed while Roger said, “It figures.”  They walked away giggling like two schoolboys. 

He pulled out of me, rolled me over, and asked, “Was it good for you?”  I could not help bursting into laughter. 

I answered, “Nope.  Didn’t do a thing for me.”  He smiled and gave a deep kiss.

 

Published 
Written by Aurora4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments