Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter VI (Epilogue) – The Morning After The Gala

"Mandi enjoys more sex than she expected, and learns about her new job and its first assignment."

15
9 Comments 9
5.2k Views 5.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story wraps up Mandi’s busy and sex-filled weekend in San Francisco, and she learns about the opportunities that lie ahead."

The morning after a big party night can often be a huge drag, particularly after enjoying my first gang bang. It was something I had lusted for since my husband Dave and I had decided to embark on a sexually open marriage a few months ago.

It was the Sunday morning following the Saturday night gala party in San Francisco, which was held in celebration of the record-breaking financial results of the high-tech company I was employed by in nearby Silicon Valley. My gang bang was an unofficial, but welcome part of the late-night partying, and was encouraged by Amy Scott, the beautiful and sexy wife of Jeffrey Scott, the CEO of the company.

The clock said it was 10 am. Even though I had only slept five hours, I felt surprisingly refreshed and rested after what I could honestly describe as a five-hour fuck-a-thon. I had expected to feel totally trashed but was more than thrilled by not feeling sore or tender at all. What I did sense were the symptoms of my usual horniness working its way back into my consciousness.

It took me a while to get my bearings until I remembered that I was in bed with an incredibly sexy man to whom I was strongly drawn, none other than the same Jeff Scott. Yesterday morning he had awakened me so we could fuck. This morning I wanted to awaken him so we could make slow, adoring love.

For now, I was satisfied with the impersonal, and at times frantic multi-partner sex I had enjoyed during the past forty-eight hours. While it was exciting, exhilarating, and brought me multiple, and at times nearly continuous orgasms, I was ready for some romantic sex with a person I considered a lover, not just another hard cock.

Jeff was lying on his back under the sheet. It appeared that his morning wood had not begun to sprout. I slid under the sheet as silently as possible and took his flaccid cock into my mouth. I cupped his balls in my hand and ran my tongue up, down, and around his shaft, which quickly began responding.

I wondered if Jeff knew I was in bed with him or thought it was Amy, who had spent the night in bed with Dave.

I felt Jeff starting to stir. I increased my attack on his now-hardening cock, and began sliding my mouth up and down, deep-throating him on every stroke. I love it when I have the rare opportunity to feel a man’s cock grow hard solely from my oral ministrations.

I felt Jeff’s hand caress my back, down my ass, and into my anal cleft. I kept sucking his cock as it got harder and harder. Sleepily, he mumbled, “Good morning, you sexy slut.”

I pulled my mouth off his cock, pressed my naked body against his equally naked one, and started stroking his now rock-hard cock. I still didn’t know if he was aware if it was Amy or me in bed with him.

I decided to settle the matter by saying, softly, “Amy said you had a difficult night at the Gala and wanted to wake up with me next to you again.”

Now, and more wakefully, he replied, “Yep. That’s true, and I’m so glad you’re here with me. I’m guessing that you had a fantastic time last night.”

"Yes, I did. It was an incredible experience, and I loved every minute of it. But that was then, and this is now. I'm in the mood for you to make love to me, slowly and adoringly, including in my ass. That’s what I crave this morning. After that, and if we both still have the energy, you can really start fucking me.”

Jeff said nothing, rolled over toward me, and kissed me with the most honest passion I've ever felt from him. Keeping his lips pressed to mine, he rolled onto his back again, taking me with him.

I immediately straddled him and impaled my soaking wet pussy down on his magnificent weapon. The intense feeling of his rock-hard cock as it slid into my welcoming pussy erased all thoughts of making love slowly. I started thrusting my pelvis up and down on him as hard and passionately as I had ever wanted.

As we fucked with our usual fervor, Jeff started to laugh and said, "So what happened to slow and adoring?”

Laughing with him, I said, “Just shut up and fuck me.”

It wasn’t long before I felt a finger begin working its way into my puckered hole. As my ass had been fucked more than a few times this weekend, and I had a butt plug in it for over twelve hours Friday night, I didn’t expect Jeff to encounter much resistance. I’ve also learned to appreciate ass fucking both from a physical and mental perspective, and anal orgasms were mind-blowing.

Jeff initially slid one and then two fingers into my rectum and thrust them back and forth for several minutes. It felt so sexy. Since I had never had his thick, nine-inch cock in my ass before, I was glad he was taking his time to make sure I was ready.

Jeff asked me to turn around into the reverse cowgirl position. That way, he could play with my firm 38D tits while he fucked my ass.

I was more than pleased to do that. Jeff should last longer that way too, and I loved the idea of having his hands all over my breasts and nipples while he fucked me in the ass.

I turned around, squatted over his cock as Jeff guided it to my rear entrance. As I started to settle down on it, I felt the big helmet head of his cock slowly enter my asshole. I continued to slowly engulf his cock in my ass until he was balls-deep in me. I felt so full and thrust my hips back and forth to maximize the remarkable sensations I was encountering.

I rapidly swiveled my hips back and forth, so his cock would slide up and down in my asshole. It felt phenomenal, and I couldn’t help yelling out a string of, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuck.” Then I added, “Oh god, don’t stop, don’t stop.”

While I usually thought of anal as being nasty and naughty, right now I felt this was two lovers enjoying a special intimacy that not everyone appreciates. I wished I could kiss Jeff right now, but I was not in the position to do that. We just kept humping each other with a passion that seemed more incredible than we’d ever experienced before. For me, it was a moment when I was so happy it almost brought me to tears of joy.

This euphoria was briefly interrupted when Amy walked into the room, naked, of course. She looked down at us with a sexy smile on her face. Probably unconsciously, she licked her lips at the sight of the two of us fully engaged in anal sex, with me lying on my back on top of Jeff while he hammered me in the ass.

Amy stood there for a few seconds gazing at my glistening, naked pussy. She licked her lips again and said, “Can I jump on this inviting pile of unbridled passion?”

I was about to say yes, but then, laughingly, said, “Of course. But where’s Dave? Did you fuck him to death?”

Amy chuckled and said, “Almost. He's in the shower now and said he was going to take a nap after that.”

After saying that, she didn't hesitate and immediately got on her knees between Jeff's and my legs and began eating my wet pussy.

This was obviously a moment to cherish. I’m naked, lying on top of the equally naked, handsome, and sexy CEO of the publically traded company I work for. He’s fucking my ass while his beautiful, sexy, and also naked wife is eating my pussy, licking my clit, and playing with her hubby’s balls.

I thought to myself, I wish it would never end.

It was no surprise when this combination of extreme eroticism and delightful sexual debauchery culminated in my being engulfed in an orgasm of cataclysmic proportions. But that didn’t stop me fucking Jeff. I held Amy’s face tight against my pussy, as my body rocked and shook for more than a minute. I was worried that my gushing pussy might have nearly drowned Amy.

While I was still in the throes of my phenomenal orgasm, I felt Jeff's cock begin to pulsate and then explode into my anus with a massive load of his cum.

Wow! Talk about perfect timing. This was definitely a moment to remember.

Amy kept eating my pussy while all this was going on. Once Jeff had finally dumped the last of his load into my ass, Amy slid his cock out of my ass and began licking up all of his cum and my pussy juices that were oozing out of my ass or were coating his cock.

I asked Amy to turn around and get into a sixty-nine position on top of me so I could pleasure her too. I remembered that when we did this yesterday morning, Dave’s cum was in her ass. Well, today was no different, and the two of us enjoyed the left-overs of our husbands' cum as it oozed out of our rectums.

I thought to myself, It doesn’t get any naughtier than this, and I can't wait for the next time we get together.

It was getting well on into the day by now, and we still needed something to eat, plus talk about their plans for my future with the company.

Once again, Jeff ordered an excellent breakfast for delivery to their suite. While we were waiting, Amy and I jumped in the shower together and washed each other off everywhere except for our hair. That could wait.

Dave also wandered into the room, looking rather sleepy. As was now usual for us, we were all naked and had no plans to change that just because room service was expected.

~~~~~~~

Once breakfast arrived, and the feeding frenzy abated, Amy looked at me and said, "Are you ready to chat about the big plans we have in mind for you?”

I replied, saying, “You bet I am, and I’m anxiously looking forward to hearing what you two are thinking. Hopefully, it involves something as challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding as the last two days.”

Amy nodded and said, “Before I get into the heart of it, I’ll need to clarify one word we’ve used all weekend, that being ‘VIP.' That is our acronym of anyone we consider to be a ‘business partner.’ That can be an investor, shareholder, customer, banker, manufacturers’ rep, or advisor. In other words, any person that can improve our company's profile. Does that make sense?”

“Absolutely.”

“I’ll need to repeat some of what I began telling you yesterday. As I mentioned, you have spun an intriguing web around both Jeff and me in a very short period of time. We want you to be a bigger part of our company and for you and Dave to be a significant part of our personal life on a long-term basis. Has any of what I said yesterday, or occurred in the last two days, scared you off? After all, you spent the better part of a half-day with two of our most important VIPs."

“Not in the slightest.”

“Okay, Mandi. As I’ve mentioned, we are considering establishing a new position within the company that we know you would be ideally suited and uniquely qualified to fill. We need a person in whom we are unquestionably confident will conduct themselves in the manner we would expect to be treated if we were in their place.

“We want you to remain exactly as you are right now… beautiful, sexy, bright, and outgoing, and use those qualities as a springboard for your future. You will also be more of a participant than you have been in some of the important decisions our company needs to make. I’ll explain more about that shortly.

“There will be a substantial increase in your income that I would expect to be no less than fifty thousand dollars a year. It will involve some overnight and/or out-of-town travel that could occasionally be for more than just one or two nights. It will likely include, at your discretion, of course, sexual activity with a person or persons you may have just met.

“You will be included as a working member of any off-site meetings relating to VIPs with whom you will be involved. We will provide you with appropriate parameters and specific guidance that will prepare you to act upon any proposal that is under consideration. In other words, you will act as the Board Room Slut.

“That being said, would any of those factors be a show-stopper for you?”

I looked at Dave, hoping to see any tell in his eyes or expression. All I saw was a shrug and a slight grin, so I turned to Amy and said, "I haven't heard anything negative yet. So please continue."

“We are confident you can be far more than eye candy. We know you have an excellent work ethic, a broad knowledge of our business, products, and goals, and communicate and work well with others. When you are first introduced to our VIP’s, we want them to know that Mandi will bring more than her exceptional beauty and sexuality to the table, meaning her brains and work ethic, all of which will be put to work for the mutual benefit to the VIP and our company.”

“Wow, that’s quite a build-up,” I said. “May I try to put what you’ve just said into my own words?”

“Certainly,” said Jeff.

“It sounds like I’d be the corporate slut, have nearly unlimited and intimate contact with top management, be in the company of wealthy and successful business people, act provocatively, wear daring or scandalous clothing, provide sexual favors, and do all those other naughty things my natural inborn horniness causes me to do, and get paid well for doing it.

“But at the same time, you want me to be perceived by a VIP as being empowered by our Management and/or Board and have sufficient information that I can officially act upon a specific proposal or plan based on certain parameters and guidance that will be provided to me.

“Am I getting warm?”

Amy and Jeff nodded their heads emphatically in agreement, and with a big grin, Jeff said, “That about nails it, Mandi.”

Dave quickly added, “I won’t stand in Mandi’s way if this is something she truly wants to pursue. I know that she wants and needs to enjoy sex and exhibitionism in many ways and with a variety of partners. Standing in the way of her doing that would be detrimental to our marriage.

“But the added element of Mandi being somewhat involved in the business side of things is the frosting on the cake. I’d be surprised if Mandi didn’t wholeheartedly agree with that.”

I smiled back at Jeff and Amy, laughed, and said, “After this weekend, I think I’ve pretty much established my company status as a slut. So unless Dave has some objections, you can count on me to give it a try. I’m sure I’ll have a few questions, including how the pay increase will be determined and expenses covered, but I have no doubt we will work through those quickly and easily. I'm incredibly flattered that I'm the one that was chosen for this position, and I can’t wait for it to begin.

"But there is one more element that wasn't specifically mentioned, and it is something I'm confident Dave will agree with. We are very attracted to you as a couple, both personally and sexually. I would only accept this position if I were confident that we would be able to be part of your lives in both ways and that you both have the same feelings and desires for us."

Amy and Jeff looked at each other, and they both grinned broadly and nodded their heads. Jeff then looked back at me and said, "You read our minds. You have no idea how excited this makes Amy and me. And we are most emphatically in agreement with your last concern. As Amy mentioned a few minutes ago, you've spun an intriguing web around both of us. We have been around the world several times, both physically and metaphorically. To put it into as few words as possible, you have absolutely captivated us.”

Amy added, "Our VIPs are high-rollers who live a life of luxury, and you would typically be treated like royalty. They know all the finest restaurants, clubs, hotels, and entertainment spots where I'm sure your revealing attire would be appreciated and welcomed. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is the perfect situation for you and that you will revel in carrying out your added responsibilities.”

After a brief pause while we finished off the coffee pot, Jeff said, "Now that your future looks secure, it gives me the perfect segue into what will likely be your first assignment.

“We didn't mention this yesterday, but James and Henry, the two VIPs you so successfully entertained last night, are in business together. They have a successful company as manufacturers’ reps. Virtually all of their income at this time is from the business they do with us.

“They are major players in the British and German markets and want to expand their influence into Italy and Spain. James and Henry will be in Las Vegas to interview their top candidates for each country. Both candidates currently work for our competitors, and James and Henry are convinced having them come on board with us would be a huge step forward for everyone.

They are confident you can help them close both deals and requested that you come to Vegas beginning Thursday afternoon. They will be at Caesar’s Palace, which as you may know, has a number of features, including a pool where you can be topless, which will offer numerous opportunities for you to utilize your unique style and aura. Can we count on you for this?”

Jeff used this as an opportunity to explain how the extra salary will be determined. He also said I would have a company credit card when I traveled, the company office would make all my travel and lodging reservations, and provide a special concierge contact for me if needed.

With that, Jeff stood up, gestured for my hands, and asked me to stand. When he did, I noticed that he was totally hard. I couldn't help myself, and as I stood, I wrapped my hand around his cock, stood on my toes, and kissed him with a new fervor.

I also saw that Amy had gotten up, grabbed Dave’s hand, and gestured for him to stand too. Darned if he wasn't hard as well. Amy wrapped her hand around his cock, turned her head toward us, and said, "Taking this step is something that we all must enthusiastically agree on. Judging by the two erections I'm looking at, my wet pussy, and Mandi's passionate kiss and embrace of Jeff, I’d say there appears to be a unanimous vote of approval.”

Jeff smiled as I began stroking his hard cock, and said, “This calls for a celebration and a toast. The hot tub is all warmed up. I propose that we order a couple of nice bottles of champagne from room service, jump in the hot tub, and do whatever four happy, naked, and horny people would naturally do.”

The rest of us enthusiastically agreed and started walking toward the hot tub. A naughty thought (what a surprise) popped into my head, and I pulled Amy aside and whispered into her ear. I said, “Would you like to have some fun with Isaac? He is an incredible fuck.”

“That’s a great idea. What do you have in mind?”

I explained my plan to Amy, and a big grin spread across her face. She looked at me and said, "You are so naughty. Let's do it."

Amy stopped and announced that she would order the champagne. She went to the house phone in the bedroom (so she wouldn't be overheard) and placed the order. When she returned, the rest of us were in the hot tub. As she climbed into the tub, she looked at me, winked, and quietly said, "Order placed." Then, in a louder voice, she said, “Don't be surprised when a bellman walks in. I asked to have them use their passkey."

We both giggled and reached for the two hard cocks already in the hot tub. I asked the guys to stand up. When they did, Amy and I knelt in the water and began alternately sucking each of them.

After about ten minutes of intense oral sex, my conscience got the better of me. I decided it would be best if we did not spring this treat for Amy and me without letting the guys know about it. I quickly described what we had in mind and asked them if they were okay with it.

Jeff replied, saying, "If it weren't for the two of you being so sexy and slutty, this weekend would never have happened. You two go ahead and enjoy yourselves.”

Dave added, “Since we both missed Mandi and Camille’s little show last night, I’ll be delighted to watch this more personal show. And if Jeff enjoys watching Amy fuck as much as I enjoy watching you doing the same, he should be over the moon watching you two in action.

“And after Isaac leaves, we’ll pick up where we left off, and you both better be ready for some high energy fucking by Jeff and me.”

About thirty minutes later, the four of us were mostly submerged in the water when we heard the door open. Sure enough, in walked Isaac pushing a cart with three buckets of chilled Domaine Chandon Brut, along with a tray of snacks.

While we remained in the water, Amy and I acted surprised that he was the one doing the delivery. We asked him to please open a bottle and pour a glass for each of us.

Amy mentioned giving Isaac a special tip, and I saw him look back and give her a knowing smile. Isaac was no dummy, and I thought he had an idea that we might have something in mind for him beyond just serving the wine.

Isaac poured the four glasses, handing one to each of us. Jeff offered a toast to the future, and we all took a long sip of the delightful bubbly.

After the brief ceremony, Amy and I stood up soaking wet, put our glasses down, and stepped out of the tub. We embraced Isaac snugly and squeezed his cock. Of course, that made his uniform all wet.

We stepped back and faked a look of shock at how wet Isaac had gotten. I said, “Well, you certainly can't go back to work looking like that.”

With that, Amy and I immediately stripped Isaac naked. We didn’t encounter any resistance from him and were thrilled when we found his beautiful ten-inches of magnificent black manhood standing straight up, hard and proud.

We each wrapped a hand around his shaft and stroked it. At the same time, Amy turned her head to look at Jeff and Dave and said, “Enjoy the show, boys. I know Mandi and I will.”

Amy and I then did what any two horny sluts would do from that point on.

We crouched down in front of Isaac and began licking and sucking his marvelous cock and playing with his balls. After about five minutes of that, I couldn't resist telling Amy that I had enjoyed Isaac's cock in my pussy less than twenty-four hours earlier, so she should fuck him first.

We each grabbed one of his hands and pulled him down onto his back just a few feet from the hot tub. Amy wasn't about to waste any time. She immediately straddled him and impaled her wet and willing pussy on Isaac’s cock.

I heard Isaac suck his breath in when she did that. He grabbed Amy’s hips with his hands and used them to slam her body up and down on his cock. She bounced on her legs, and the two began fucking like a couple of wild animals.

Meanwhile, remembering what a fabulous kisser he was, I intensely kissed Isaac, using a lot of tongue. I also started licking his nipples, something else I knew that he loved.

Amy was fucking Isaac with everything she had. Her hips were moving so fast they were a blur. Her eyes were closed, her head was lying back pointed at the ceiling, and her back was beautifully arched.

She began screaming to God as an orgasm overwhelmed her. I watched as her beautiful body shook and convulsed.

Once she calmed down, she looked at me and said, “Okay, your turn.”

I didn’t want her time with Isaac to end so soon, so I said, loudly enough for Isaac to hear, "I have another suggestion that I'll bet you can't turn down. You and I get into a sixty-nine position with you on top. While Isaac bangs you doggy, I’ll be licking your clit and his wet cock.

"If he hasn't busted a nut by the time you have your next orgasm, we'll change positions, and I'll fuck him. Okay?"

Amy indicated her agreement by getting up from Isaac, grabbing one of his hands to assist him off the floor, and standing for a moment as I lay down on my back.

Amy draped her sexy body over me, and I watched intently as Isaac slid his monster cock into her sopping pussy, just an inch or two from my eyes and tongue.

Isaac started banging Amy again, and I was mesmerized by the view in front of me. I had been in similar positions with LeeAnn, Carrie, and a couple of other women, but it had always been in near darkness. Now I could see all the details up close and personal, and it made me appreciate, even more than before, the beauty of the intimacy that was involved. I was literally enthralled by it.

Isaac continued banging Amy, and I relished the erotic responses I received when I licked her clit and his cock as they fucked. Amy also was tonguing my pussy and clit for good measure.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, I sensed Amy having another orgasm, and Isaac still had not cum. I'd be lying if I said I was sorry he hadn't climaxed.

I called out to Amy that it was now my turn with Isaac. As he slowly withdrew from her pussy, I enthusiastically licked every delectable inch of his cock.

I climbed on top of Isaac and rode him as hard as I could. His long cock felt fantastic as I worked it in and out. I said we should roll onto our sides facing each other, and I wanted to feel every one of his ten inches as he thrust his cock in and out of my pussy.

That’s what we did. Oh my God, it was totally incredible, and I literally had a screaming orgasm. I hoped the walls of the hotel were soundproof.

But he was still as hard as a rock. I decided to try a trick I had recently heard about. While we were still fucking on our sides, I stuck my middle finger in his ass and wiggled it all around.

Holy cow! I had found his magic button. He hollered out he was about to cum, and I told him to shoot it all over both of our tits.

Isaac pulled out of me and stood up. Amy and I quickly lay down in front of him as he jacked his cock. In seconds he exploded and spewed rope after rope of his pearly seed over both of us.

His aim wasn’t perfect, and we both had cum from our faces to our pubic mounds.

Amy and I embraced, kissed deeply, and rubbed our bodies together to spread Isaac’s cum all over us. We held each other like that for a couple of minutes as we enjoyed the afterglow.

Reluctantly, Isaac got into his still slightly damp clothes. He thanked us for a fantastic weekend and hoped we'd stay in touch. He and I had each other's contact information.

Amy and I knew we couldn’t get back in the hot tub with cum all over us. We also knew we had some unfinished business with Jeff and Dave, which had the potential for being an awkward moment.

Amy wisely decided to speak up. She said, “Jeff and I won’t be able to be with you two again for a while. I honestly don’t want to miss out on one last chance to enjoy both Dave and you, and I’ll bet you two feel the same way about us.

“So while Mandi and I shower, would you guys dry off and roll the champagne cart into the bedroom? Then we can all cuddle on the bed, sip on some excellent champagne, maybe nibble on each other, and celebrate the joy this incredible weekend has brought us and what lies ahead for Mandi.

“Mandi and I will enjoy each other’s man one more time, and then she and I will do a final curtain call. Would that work for everyone?”

Amy’s plan was spot-on and could not have worked out more perfectly. After all the wine-sipping, cuddling, nibbling, and eventually some slow and loving fucking, Jeff and Dave somehow managed to cum and fill our pussies at about the same time.

Amy and I took this golden opportunity to experience a final sixty-nine. We lustfully ate our hubby’s cum from each other’s pussy, exchanged it amidst several ultra-passionate kisses, and swallowed it down. We took several sips of the delicious champagne, and promptly fell asleep.

Life could not possibly be any better than this.

It’s also good to know that cum goes just as well with champagne as it does with Chardonnay.


~~~~~~ To be continued in “Mandi’s First Assignment” – Coming soon ~~~~~~

Ammalya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ammalya

 

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments