Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter IX – Mandi’s Polynesian Odyssey (Part 1)

"Getting there is more than half the fun with Mandi and her little red dress"

27
11 Comments 11
2.4k Views 2.4k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first of a multi-part mini-series of Mandi and Dave’s Tahitian vacation and long overdue honeymoon."

----- Dave begins the story -----

I am stunned. 

I’m standing in the living room of our home after dropping our luggage by the front door.  Our ride to the airport is expected shortly.

Mandi just walked in after dressing for our travels to Tahiti and then to a resort on the nearby island of Moorea.

I figured she would wear something practical and warm for the two flights and the short ferry boat ride.  But what she is wearing may have started out as being practical, but with her body she could make a potato sack look provocative.

She was wearing what most people would think is an ordinary, everyday, strawberry color cotton housedress with long sleeves.  It has a fully buttoned-up front, and white trim on the cuffs, around the neck, and down the button-line in the front.  However, the material is so thin and stretchy that on Mandi it hugged her amazing body like it was painted on.  But there was something else about the dress I knew I was missing.

After twirling around several times, Mandi stopped and said, “I hope you like it.  It took a lot of work to get it looking like this.”

“My god, Mandi.  You look spectacular in that dress.  It almost looks like it was painted on, but even better.  How did you get it to fit like it was molded to your sexy body?”

“Thanks, my love.  I’m glad you like it because it took a lot of thought and effort to get it to look like this.  First, it is two sizes smaller than I usually buy.  But when I got it home and tried it on, it was still too long and not as body-hugging as I expected.  But I loved the thin, stretchy material and could tell it had potential.  So I tossed it into the washing machine and then into the dryer, hoping it would shrink a bit.  When I tried it on after doing that, it was better, but still not exactly what I was after.  

“So, right before I put it on this evening, I jumped in the shower, got my body soaking wet, and immediately put the dress on.  This had almost the same effect as being in a wet t-shirt contest.  What you see is the result.”

“I love it, and so will a lot of people in the airport.  So please twirl around a couple of more times, only slower this time, so I can tell.” 

Mandi did as I asked.  Every curve and nuance of her body was clearly defined.  The shape of her firm 36D breasts and the outline of her nipples were prominently displayed, as were her narrow waist and cute bubble butt.  It even looked like the material had somehow been sucked into the cleft between her butt cheeks.  It was evident that she was braless, and the presence of any other clothing was unlikely.

And for the leg lovers like me, the hemline allowed most of her tan, toned legs to be on display.  It was dangerously close to exposing the bottom curve of her ass and freshly shaved pussy.  Along with that, she was wearing a pair of five-inch-tall platform, strappy, wedge-style heels.

Mandi began walking around the living room, showing some extra swing in her step.  Her firm breasts were gently moving as she walked, and her firm bubble butt was something to behold.  When she bent over, the view made me catch my breath.  I could barely see the edges of her glistening pussy lips winking at me. 

“Do you know I can see your pussy when you bend over?”

Beaming, Mandi said, “That means I got the dress exactly the way I wanted.  You know I never wear underwear.  It’s the exhibitionist in me coming out, something you always tell me is your biggest turn-on. 

Looking at her gorgeous legs, emphasized by the dangerously short hemline, her prominent breasts and nipples, and how the dress flattered her butt, I said, “Mandi, you are at least a fifteen on a scale of ten, and I pronounce you ready to rock.  Don’t change a thing.” 

~~~~~~ 

Our first flight, from San Jose to LAX, was remarkable for its lack of drama.  To save some money and extend our fun, we planned our flights so we’d arrive in the early morning on our first day.  So we chose to take a “red-eye” flight from LAX to Papeete that departed shortly after midnight.  As a result, we arrived at LAX with over three hours to kill before boarding the next leg of our travel to ultimately reach Moorea in French Polynesia. 

After claiming our checked bags from Southwest Airlines, we had to lug them to the International terminal to check in for the flight to Tahiti.  One usually would ride one of the buses circulating LAX for this purpose.  But we found the air temperature pleasant and the sidewalks not crowded, so Mandi suggested we walk there. 

After completing check-in and walking to the departure area, we still had about two hours to kill.  Since we were well ahead of the crowd, seats in the departure area were plentiful.  We took two near the entry door. 

I still hadn’t noticed Mandi making any effort to attract someone who might be a suitable candidate for her to connect with so she could become a member of the Mile High Club.  I wondered if this idea had slipped her mind.

Apparently not.  Mandi suggested we look for a nearby bar where we could get a drink and people-watch while we were waiting.  As we looked around for a bar, something else caught our eyes.  Based on his attire, walking casually into the departure area was one of the pilots for our plane.  He was a handsome Black man who looked between thirty-five and forty years old, trim, and about six feet tall.  Exactly what gets Mandi’s juices flowing.

I sensed the wheels suddenly whirling around in Mandi’s head.  So I was not surprised when she said she wasn’t looking forward to sitting for so long on the plane and would take a few laps walking around the departure area.

I had a strong suspicion that this was going to be interesting.

Turning to me, Mandi said, "I'm off.  But you might want to keep an eye on me.”

Chuckling, I said, “There is hardly any chance of my not doing that.  I seriously doubt that I, or anyone else here, will take their eyes off you.”

Mandi got up and began walking toward the corner where the pilot was now sitting.  As Mandi approached him, he looked up and smiled at her.  With her back to me, I couldn’t tell if she had also smiled, but I guessed she had and included a wink as well.

Mandi was quite a vision as she turned to the left directly in front of the pilot in order to meander down the aisleway parallel to the outside windows.  He turned his head to follow her with his eyes as she walked away from him.  Her tan, bare legs looked magnificent in her high heels.  Her cute butt wiggling provocatively under her short, tight dress was a definite attention-getter. 

I noticed the pilot adjusting his pants, no doubt to allow for a growing erection.  From where I was sitting, I was not surprised when I felt an erection growing in my pants.  I had to be careful as I was going commando. 

It took Mandi over five minutes to complete her first lap around the departure area.  The expressions of some of the people who saw her as she walked by them were classic.  I’m sure there were more than just a few that were undressing her in their minds.  So I was not surprised when a couple of guys got up from their seats and casually strolled behind her.  It was like they could tell she was on the prowl.

I watched the pilot as Mandi walked toward him the second time.  I also noticed that two buttons at the top of her neckline were no longer fastened.  I’m sure the pilot would see that too.  Nothing but some tan skin on her upper chest was visible.  Still, it seemed to spawn speculation in my mind, and maybe in the pilot's mind, that more buttons might become unfastened during her next lap of the room.

As Mandi walked toward the pilot, his body language clearly expressed a greater sense of interest and questioning if he should make a move.  They both smiled at each other, and he demonstrated his heightened interest level by blowing an air kiss to her.

Mandi momentarily slowed her pace, and turning toward the pilot, gently slapped her cheek as if she were catching his air kiss.  They both appeared to be expressing a subliminal interest in meeting.  Then, turning left again, Mandi continued on her walk, and the pilot appeared to adjust his pants a second time to make room for a growing erection.  I couldn’t blame him, as I was having the same problem.

As Mandi was approaching the pilot for the third time, I saw him stand up from his seat and wait for her with a smile on his face.  She had a similar smile and was looking directly at the pilot.  Two more buttons had come unfastened, one just above her tits and one at the bottom of the dress.  I could see a slight hint of the top swell of her bare breasts, and the small split at the hemline allowed a tantalizing glance at the top of her inner thigh.  Only one more button above the hemline needed to be unfastened for her bare pussy to come into full view. 

There was no doubt in my mind that Mandi knew precisely what effect the increased openings in the front of her dress were having.

The pilot, smiling at Mandi, strode confidently into her path, extended his hand, and began what I assumed to be small talk.  I could only think that the pilot as hoping that Mandi “catching” his air kiss indicated she would not be opposed to him approaching her.  Grinning widely, Mandi took his hand, nodded her head while saying something, and gave him a brief kiss on his cheek.

The pilot gently directed Mandi to a vestibule-like space near the entry door that was empty of people.  Once there, I could tell she had stopped to be sure the two of them were in my full view.

The next fifteen minutes were filled with what I would describe as friendly and animated conversation between two strangers who seemed naturally drawn to each other.  Mandi would playfully touch his arm or shoulder as if to make a point of something in their conversation.

I saw the pilot begin touching Mandi in a similarly playful manner.  It was apparent to me that Mandi and the pilot were becoming comfortable with each other.

But the touching went a step further.  I watched as the pilot gently ran his hand up and down Mandi’s back.  I guessed it was to test her tolerance for a more personal touch and to confirm that she was not wearing a bra. 

Mandi returned his touch by running her hand over the pilot's back. 

The pilot continued raising the bar another step higher.  He slowly worked his hand down Mandi’s back and around her hips, pulling her closer to him.  Again, Mandi looked at the pilot, smiled, and said something that made them both laugh.  Mandi placed her hand around his waist as another acknowledgment of her approval. 

I watched intently, wondering how far this groping would go. 

I didn’t have long to wait.  The pilot slowly caressed Mandi’s waist and around the middle of her lower back.  I saw him say something to her, and she nodded her head.  The next thing that happened was his hand slid down onto Mandi’s butt and began caressing and squeezing her butt cheeks through the thin material of her dress.

That’s when I knew the pilot was sure Mandi was not wearing anything under her dress, and the two had made the needed connection.  I saw Mandi squeeze the pilot's butt in return, then briefly move her hand to his crotch and squeeze his cock.

She must have liked what she felt.  Watching them intently, Mandi turned her face toward the pilot and said a few words to him.  He nodded his head, and she quickly glanced around the area.  Then, locking eyes with me, along with one of her sultry grins, she drew the pilot’s face to her.  Watching them intently, they exchanged a full, open-mouth, and tongue-dueling kiss.  At the same time, Mandi openly ground her pelvis against his erection.

Whoa,” I thought.  “This is getting hot, and I could see that I was not the only one following the action.”

The pilot and Mandi shared a few more thoughts back and forth.  Finally, Mandi nodded her head, turned, and walked over to me.

"Hi, love.  Were you able to see all of our getting acquainted activity?”

"Absolutely.  Touch my cock, and I think you’ll know for sure.”

As Mandi did that, she said, “The pilot’s name is Barry.  He seems like a really nice guy and isn't part of the flight crew to Tahiti.  He’s flying over on our flight to replace another pilot that was taken ill.  So he’ll be in the crew’s rest area for most of the flight. 

“And I hadn’t noticed this, but Barry mentioned that the airline’s VIP lounge is on the other side of this wall.  There is a private entry in the vestibule for aircraft crews.  He has invited us to join him there until it is time to board.”

“Sounds like a perfect plan.  During your walk, a few buttons on your dress somehow became unfastened.  Is Mandi the slut and exhibitionist, planning to undo any more buttons and maybe see if Barry can help you join the Mile High Club?”

“That all depends on what happens in the lounge.  But since neither you nor I have had any outside sex since our wild weekend last month at “Secret’s” opening, I’m so fucking horny and more than ready for as much cock and pussy as I can find.  Of course, you are always my favorite lover, but there can’t be any doubt in your mind that I want this trip to fully sate both of our sexual needs.  So, don’t be surprised by any of my behavior.

“And based on my brief touches with Barry’s cock and butt, I’m sure he would be a perfect candidate.  So now, let's meet Barry, and see where this goes.”

Walking over into the vestibule, we found Barry standing by the unmarked door with a brilliant smile on his face.  He warmly greeted me, which immediately put me at ease.  "Hi, Dave.  I've only known your sexy wife for about thirty minutes, but she told me so much about you that I feel I already know you.  So please join me in the VIP lounge so we can relax and get to know each other even better.”

“Lead on Barry.  Let’s relax and have a little fun.”

Barry used an electronic card to open the door and ushered us into an expansive and well-appointed facility.  We’ve never been in an airline’s VIP lounge, so we let Barry take the lead.

Since it was past 11:00 PM, the lounge was busy but not crowded.  Barry selected seating in a relatively secluded area, looking out onto the taxiways.  A glass and metal coffee table is surrounded on one side by a two-person, high-backed couch.  Matching, individual chairs were at each end.  Knowing my role tonight, I took a single chair so Barry and Mandi could enjoy schmoozing on the couch.

I’m sure it was not by chance that Barry chose a sitting area that was positioned so anyone behind would hardly notice us.  I think this Barry guy is a real smoothie.  Also, the back of the couch was higher than normal, meaning that anyone sitting there would be well isolated from the view of others in the center of the lounge.

I had no idea how to start the conversation.  Mandi and Barry were trying to feel their way with each other.  I'm sure Barry was somewhat uncomfortable with my presence, being that he was Black, and I was the white husband of this hot babe who, by all appearances, wants him to fuck her.

Asking what we would like to drink, Barry headed to the bar.  I’m in the chair next to the end of the couch where Mandi is sitting.  Leaning over and speaking quietly to her, I said, “This feels weird.  Have you said anything to Barry about our open marriage, that we encourage each other to enjoy sex outside our marriage, and I’m okay for the two of you to fuck as long as that’s what you want?”

“No, I haven’t gone there yet.”

“Well, one of us needs to clear the air.  Do you want to do it, or would you prefer if I did?"

“Why don’t you do it.  I’ll go to the restroom at the same time.”

“You got it.”

But before Mandi could move, Barry walked up with a cute, young cocktail waitress in tow.  She was not trying to hide that she was openly staring lustfully at Mandi.  Finally getting her act together, she asked what we’d like to drink. 

As the waitress turned to leave, she paused momentarily to look at Mandi again.  Then, licking her lips, she handed Mandi a card.  Speaking quietly, she said, “Hi, I’m Joy.  Here is my card.  You are spectacular, and I'd love to get to know you.  Call me sometime.”

Grinning, then excusing herself, Mandi headed off to the restroom.  Neither Barry nor I could take our eyes off Mandi as she strode off, with the hem of her dress tantalizingly close to showing her cute butt above her stunning tan and toned legs.  Knowing that we must be watching, Mandi gave her ass a few extra wiggles, then briefly looked back at us with a lascivious smile.  I was confident our eyes were not the only ones watching her.

Looking at each other, Barry and I both quietly mumbled, “Damn,” and exchanged a fist bump.

Then, in a conspiratorial tone, I said, “Let’s sit down for a minute, Barry.  There is something you need to know about Mandi and me.” 

“Sure, lay it on me, Dave."

“I've known Mandi long enough to see she is attracted to you.  But I want you to know that she doesn’t usually walk around in slutty clothing, trying to pick up guys…or women.  However, she is sexually insatiable and has had a long-time goal of joining the Mile High Club.  She reminded me of that when I told her where we are going for our vacation.  Trying to make that happen for her is why we chose to fly on a 747 since most of them have a flight crew rest area with beds. 

“Mandi is no dummy.  When she saw you in your uniform, things in her horny brain began to fall into place.  She thought you might be just the person to introduce her to in-flight sex.”

“And you’d allow her to do that?”

“That’s not up to me.  It’s Mandi’s call.  We have an open marriage, so who she fucks is up to her.  And, watching the two of you getting acquainted, it sure looks like she has made her choice.”

Barry instantly got a Cheshire Cat grin as though he had just won the lottery.

“I can tell you that the ball is in your court.  I’m totally cool with it, and you being Black, if anything, is a plus with both Mandi and me.  I won’t interfere in any way.  So if you are interested, go for it.”

Barry stuck out his hand out and said, “She’s made the perfect choice.”

“Then make it happen, Barry, and don’t mess it up."

About that time, I saw Mandi heading back toward us.  Barry and I both watched as she approached us with a rather naughty smile on her face.  I noticed that one more button at the hem of her dress had become unfastened.  She was strutting in a way that caused her firm breasts to bounce invitingly under her dress and provided some momentary glimpses of tan naked skin where one might typically expect to see panties.  Mandi was on a roll, and there was no question her libido was heading to outer space.

We sat back down with Mandi and Barry on the couch and picked up our drinks.  Mandi shot me a quizzical look that I took to mean she wanted to know if I had cleared things with Barry.  I gave her another thumbs up, and she replied with a smile and a quick air kiss.

With Barry now aware of Mandi’s carnal intentions, I was curious how he would handle things from here.

After sipping on our drinks in silence for a few minutes, Barry said, “I have an idea that might enhance all of our enjoyment on this flight.  Would you please let me have your boarding passes for a minute?"

With a puzzled look and some real trepidation, I handed them to Barry, hoping I hadn’t just totally messed up our entire vacation. 

Barry headed straight to the check-in counter at the front of the lounge.  I watched as he began speaking to a lady at the desk in a friendly manner, as though they knew each other.  I saw her give Barry a rather sly grin and begin typing on her keyboard.  Then, after a few minutes, she nodded and smiled broadly at him as she gave him two new boarding passes in exchange for ours.

Barry walked back toward us with an expression like he was the cat that had just eaten the canary.  He sat back down on the couch next to Mandi and handed the new boarding passes to me.  They were marked Business Class, a massive upgrade from our usual "cattle-car” seating.

Looking more at Mandi than at me, Barry explained, “I pulled some strings, and my friend at the desk said she had two unused upgrades and two open seats in Business Class.  So you two now have the best seats on the plane, in the front of the main cabin.  Once we are at our cruising altitude, I will come to your seats and personally escort Mandi to the limited but surprisingly comfortable Crew Rest Area.  Once there, I will do my best to provide the ultimate initiation into that special club she craves to join.

Mandi was obviously ecstatic.  She began showing her appreciation by leaning over against Barry, pressing one breast against his arm.  Then she put her hand behind his neck, saying, “I understand you and Dave had a friendly chat while I was gone.  Are you ready to make me a member of the Mile High Club?  If so, don’t say a thing.  Just kiss me like you mean it.

AgataRii1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataRii1

The next several seconds were magical.  Mandi and Barry’s lips instantly met in a passionate kiss that quickly became one of dueling tongues.  Mandi dropped her hand and wrapped it around the erection that had been growing in Barry’s pants.  He wasn’t about to miss a golden opportunity like this and cupped one of her breasts in his hand. 

I hoped they weren’t thinking about fucking right here. 

----- Mandi continues the story from here -----

I’m lying on my side on a high-backed couch in the airline’s VIP lounge at the LAX airport, next to a man I met less than an hour ago that I fully intend to fuck during our flight.  His name is Barry, and he is Black and handsomely attired in the pilots' uniform of the airline.  I’ve slid down far enough that my head is lower than the back of the couch.

He knows that I fully intend for us to have sex and that I want that to happen while we are tens-of-thousands of feet in the air in a 747 luxury airliner that in less than two hours will be flying from LAX to Papeete International Airport (PPT) in Tahiti.  Fucking a stranger in an aircraft is the only way a person can become a genuine member of the Mile High Club.  It was a goal I have had ever since I heard about it.  Doing it with a handsome, hopefully well endowed Black man is the frosting on the cake.

I hadn’t arrived at the airport with any specific goal in my head.  But I’m an optimist by nature, and I had decided to make an effort, as futile as it might be, to find a likely partner for my carnal cravings, 

I had been walking around the departure area for our flight, wearing my ultra-short and ultra-thin, button-front, strawberry color dress.  Other than my high heels and some jewelry, that was all the clothing I was wearing.

I was feeling extra-slutty, and my libido was reaching for the stars.  As I was striding proudly around, I could feel the glistening juices dripping from my pussy and down the inside of my thighs.  I wondered if anyone noticed.

It was then that I spotted a pilot walking into the departure area.  My brain went into overdrive, thinking this might be the perfect person to satisfy my insatiable sexual demands.  So I decided to see if I could make it happen.  It was too good an opportunity to pass up.

As Dave has already recounted, the pilot and I did make a connection, and here we are next to each other, super horny, and waiting for our departure time to be announced.

Slouching down on the couches as much as we were, our heads were below the back of the couch and not readily visible to anyone looking our way.  One of my hands is on Barry’s lap, rubbing an impressive erection.  One of his hands is caressing my braless 36D breasts over the material covering my tits. 

I whispered in Barry’s ear, "I'm so horny I could fuck you right now.  But getting arrested would probably not be the best way to start our vacation, nor be a positive career move for you.  But I desperately need a taste of what will happen once we are in the air.  I want your hand inside my dress, on my bare breast, and anywhere else you can reach.  And I want it there now.”

Barry didn’t disappoint me.  Unfastening two more buttons on my dress, he quickly slipped his hand inside and onto my breasts.  He immediately began caressing them and not so gently pinching and playing with both nipples.  Then he unfastened a few more buttons until he could reach my pussy, teasing my clit, and then sliding two long, thick fingers into my sodden cunt. 

This is precisely what I needed, and it had the intended result.  It only took five to ten pleasurable minutes for Barry to send me into a mind-bending climax that would envelop me into an orgasm that had me uncontrollably convulsing and arching my back off the couch.  It was magnificent, and I had trouble not hollering out my joy.

It took a few minutes after that for me to come back down to reality.  Then, wantonly smiling at me as he lowered his zipper, Barry said, “Okay, Mandi.  Now it’s your turn.  Slide your hand into my pants and stroke my cock.  Maybe you can even get me to climax.”

“That would be my absolute pleasure.” 

Sliding my hand inside his uniform pants, I was thrilled to find that he had gone commando.  I was also delighted that my brief fondling when we were standing out in the vestibule was accurate…about nine inches of a thick, hard, Black cock was waiting to please me.  Just what a slut like me enjoys.  I couldn’t wait to feel him thrust that beautiful love weapon into my soaking wet pussy.

All this caressing and fondling was having the usual impact on my libido.  I had a wicked thought that we were far enough out of the line of sight that I could get Barry to cum in my mouth.  Plus, I still had half a glass of Chardonnay to wash it down.

Looking shamelessly into Barry’s eyes, I said, “Your touch is absolutely exquisite.  I’m sure you can tell it is absolutely rocking me.  So let me see if my cock sucking skills are good enough to return the favor, as long as getting you off now won’t interfere with any in-the-air fun.”

“I’d love that, and I recover quickly.  In fact, busting a nut in your mouth right now would be the perfect thing to take the edge off.”

With that, I pulled his steel-like phallus from the confines of his pants.  I heard Barry let out a long, muffled moan as I did that.  I took a long look at it before engulfing it in my mouth and down my throat.

Barry’s cock was a thing of beauty.  Its nine thick inches had a gradual but wonderful upward curve that I knew would touch all the right places.  It was circumcised and had a wide helmet head that promised to feel incredible when it finally began stretching the sheath of my pussy as it entered me.

I moved my mouth back and forth several times and then took Barry’s cock all the way down my throat again until my nose was bumping into his neatly trimmed pubic bone.  Then, holding my mouth there, I used my tongue to lick the underside of his shaft and then his balls.  

Apparently, Barry was as horny as me.  After several minutes of deep-throating him, I began to sense the impending explosion of his cum.  I didn’t want any cum stains on my dress, so I quickly unfastened the other buttons on my dress above my pussy and opened it as wide as it would go.

I was glad I did that, as rope after rope of his pearly love juice came blasting into my mouth when he climaxed.  Even by swallowing as fast as I could, I could not capture all his cum in my mouth.  Some dripped onto my chin, but even more ran down my neck, tits, and almost to my pussy.  Every so often I picked up my glass of Chardonnay and added a sip or two to enhance the taste of Barry’s cum before swallowing it.

Then, I noticed Dave had his phone out and a huge grin on his face.  He had been videoing my blowing Barry, including his climax.  Dave told me to quickly sit up so he could capture what would become the opening segment of an X-rated video of our vacation.  I was hoping it would become a popular erotic or porn masterpiece.

Grinning into the camera, I picked up my glass of Chardonnay, licked my lips, and began scooping up the rest of Barry’s cum with my fingers.  Showing my fingers with the tasty love juice on them to the camera, I leaned my head back, slowly dribbling the warm, pearly liquid into my mouth, along with a sip or two of the wine.  With a naughty smile, I swished the two together in my mouth and swallowed the delicious mixture. 

_____________  

Boarding the 747 was on time and efficiently managed.  Our seats in the Business Class were roomy and ultra-comfortable.  The flight attendant was delightful, and at my request, quickly brought both of us blankets that I knew we’d both need.  But, laughing to myself, I knew I would use mine for a different reason than would Dave.

I was a mixture of acute horniness about what was ahead and full of wonder about flying on this magnificent aircraft to a foreign land for what should be a once-in-a-lifetime vacation. 

Knowing he would not be able to be a party to my impending naughtiness, Dave pressed my hand against his half-hard cock.  Then, with a knowing look, he told me to have fun and said he would get as much sleep as possible once the okay was signaled to roll the seats back.  Then he wrapped a blanket around him and prepared to drop off to sleep.

I also wrapped a blanket around me, not knowing how long it would be before Barry would appear.  The gentle motion of the plane as it taxied to the departure runway almost lulled me to sleep.  But after a brief pause, the roar of the four enormous engines and the ever-increasing speed as the massive plane reached take-off velocity woke me up. 

For some reason I could not fathom, this launched my libido to new heights.  My hand immediately went to my pussy, and I was surprised to find how wet I was.  Instinctively, I thrust two fingers into my cunt and began strumming my clit with my thumb.  It wasn’t but a few seconds until I added a third finger and started nonchalantly pleasuring myself in a way that I thought would enhance my overactive libido but without feeling the need to try to reach an orgasm.

Drifting off into a welcome but unexpected slumber, I was unaware of the plane continuing its tedious climb over the Pacific Ocean to reach its cruising altitude.  Eventually, a “ding” from the announcement speaker that it was now okay to unfasten seatbelts brought me out of my reverie.

It wasn’t more than a few more minutes until a gentle touch on my shoulder, and a soft male voice whispered in my ear, “Are you ready to join the Mile High Club, Mandi?”

I turned and saw Barry standing there, but he was not wearing his uniform shirt.  Just a simple, unmarked white t-shirt was in its place. 

Looking hungrily at me, he said, “Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I felt there was something supernatural trying to pull us together.  So tonight will be magical for me, and I hope for you too.”

“I’m sure it will because I got the same vibes.”  Then, pulling his hand to my breast, I said, “Let’s make this a night neither of us will ever forget.  Now kiss me and tell me where we are going.”

“To the flight crew’s rest area, and I’m the only one using it on this flight.  It is on the upper level and is accessible from this level through a near-secret door that I’ll point out to you.   It has a narrow staircase that is almost as steep as a ladder.  So please leave your shoes here.  It would ruin our fun if you slipped.”

Heeding Barry's suggestion, I removed my shoes.  I followed his direction toward a small, nondescript door that appeared to be part of the crew’s galley.  Reaching in front of me, Barry opened the small door.  It looked like a closet, except on the left wall was the steep staircase.  He motioned me toward the stairway, saying, "This is the way to the club.  After you, but please be careful.”

As I got about three-quarters up the stairs, I heard Barry say, “Okay, sexy.  Stop there.”

From where he was standing below me, he had an unobstructed view up my dress.  Looking down at him, I saw him grinning as he gazed at my legs and my fully exposed pussy and ass.

“What a perfect view of a perfect pussy.  I can even see your girly fluid as it is dripping from it.  Now I want you to go up one more step and stop there.  That’s where the fun will begin.”

As Barry directed, I climbed up the additional step, stopped, and instinctively spread my legs apart.

Barry’s hand urged my legs apart even further.  Then I felt his hot breath on my pussy and the tip of his tongue teasing my clit.  I almost came as he did that.

“Stick your butt out a little further, Mandi.”

Of course, I did what he was asking and was rewarded by his tongue licking along the outer lips of my pussy, and then between them.  I could sense my pussy flowing even more pussy juice and realized that was why Barry was not wearing his uniform shirt.

While this was an exciting start, I was hoping I wouldn't be asked to perform some sort of gymnastic move on the stairs.  Barry must have been anticipating that and said, “Now please continue up the steps until you can turn around and sit down on the landing on the towel I put on there for you.”

I thought I could see where this was heading, and again did as he asked.  He then climbed further up the stairs until his chest was about level with my pussy.  He grinned at me, motioned for me to lie back on the towel, and then lifted my legs onto his shoulders.

He looked hungrily at me again and said, “What a magnificent view.  I’ve never seen a more beautiful pussy.  Now just lie there and relax as I get you all warmed up for your initiation into the Mile High Club.

Barry then began some of the best and most intense pussy eating I’d ever experienced.  Oh my god, he knew how to use his tongue and lips to please a woman.  His tongue was so long and strong that he was reaching places I’d never felt a tongue reach before.  I was having great difficulty not screaming out in pleasure as he gave me one remarkable orgasm after another.  It finally came to such a crescendo that I was orgasming so hard I was afraid I might push him off the stairway. 

Suddenly, he touched some magic button with the tip of his tongue that caused an explosive orgasm to rip through me like a rocket ship.  I grabbed the edge of the towel I was lying on and stuffed it in my mouth to keep from screaming in pleasure.  Then I unleashed a massive gusher of my cum all over Barry's face, chest, and shoulders.  His decision not to wear his uniform shirt may have resulted from Dave telling him I was a squirter.

Even being totally overcome by the intensity of my orgasm, I could still open my eyes.  Looking at Barry, I wondered how I managed to choose him as my partner for this unforgettable journey into total debauchery.

Giving Barry what I hoped was my most suggestive look, I said, “Your oral skills are amazing, and I loved every second of them.  But now I’m ready for us to fuck.”

Smiling, Barry climbed the rest of the stairs and stood over me.  Reaching his hand down to mine, he helped me to my feet and led me to one of the bunks in the rest area.  Embracing, we pressed our bodies together, allowing me to feel his engorged cock as it was pressing against my stomach.

Still having my dress on, I began unfastening the buttons.  But Barry stopped me, saying, “Please leave your dress on, at least for now.  Ever since I realized you were not wearing anything under your dress, all I could think about was fucking you while you were still wearing the dress.  Fucking you when we both have our clothes on seems so naughty and sexy.”

“I’ve done that at least twice before and agree with the idea.  But I need to see and feel all of you.” 

Sitting down on the edge of the bunk, I grabbed his belt, unbuckled it, unzippered his pants, and pulled them down his legs and to the floor.  Watching him step out of them, I marveled at his magnificent erection and how chiseled and toned the rest of his body was.

While still sitting on the edge of the bunk bed, I took his cock into my mouth and deep-throated him for just a couple of minutes.  Then I stood, turned around to face the bunk, spread my legs, bent over, and grabbed my ankles.  Turning my head to look at Barry, I said, “Okay.  Here I am with my dress on, and I’m so ready for you to fuck me.  Slam that hard Black cock into my pussy and do it now!”

Once again, Barry did not disappoint me.  I felt him line up the head of his cock with the entrance to my pussy.  But there would be no slow, gentle entrance into my vaginal sheath.  With one sudden thrust of his hips, he slammed his thick, nine inch cock deep into my pussy, and began pounding me with almost super-hero-like energy.  How I kept from screaming out my intense joy at how he was fucking me, I'll never know.

Grabbing both of my hands and with my body still bent over at the waist, Barry pulled my arms straight back behind me, pulling me hard against his hips and began fucking me like this was the last fuck of his life.  This was one of my favorite sexual positions, and I wondered if Dave had tipped off Barry to this. 

Our fucking was so intense I didn't think we both could keep from yelling out.  Yet somehow, we managed.  I wasn’t about to stop and hoped Barry would be able to continue since it hadn't been that long since he had exploded in my mouth. 

Just then, an orgasm of tsunami intensity unexpectedly and uncontrollably roared through me.  I collapsed on the bunk, ending up on my back.   It was so intense that my chest was heaving up and down while my body arched, so the only thing touching the bed was the back of my head, shoulders, and feet. 

Despite its enormous intensity, I didn’t want it to end.  I repeated over and over in a surprisingly soft voice, “Don’t stop Barry…oh God, don't stop.  Your cock is incredible.”

Standing beside the bunk, Barry was breathing hard too, and we were both beginning to sweat.  Looking up at him, I pulled off my dress, saying, “I’m not done with you yet, and your hard cock is telling me you aren’t done with me either.  But I need to get out of this dress before it gets ruined.  It is the only thing I have to wear until we get to our resort on Moorea.  I doubt that cum stains on it would enhance my arrival appearance.  So you'll have to put up with my just being naked. 

“Now, please lay your naked body on your back next to me, and I’ll jump your bones until you finally cum.”

“I love the way you think, Mandi.  Now make some room for me to lie down, and then impale your magic pussy on my steel-hard Black cock.  Then I’ll give you a ride you won’t soon forget and shoot my cum wherever you want it.”

Moving toward the far side of the bunk bed, I watched this handsome pilot do as I asked.  I couldn’t resist taking his magnificent hard cock in my mouth again, making it nice and slippery for entering my cunt.

After getting up on my knees, I climbed over Barry’s legs and positioned myself above his impressive manhood using my well-toned legs.  Then, slowly lowering my wet and ravenous pussy down on his proudly erect cock, I could finally feel all the delicious details that I wasn’t able to enjoy when he first slammed his cock into me. 

Even though Barry had brought me to a shattering orgasm only a few minutes ago, his fucking had been so fast and energetic that I missed the enjoyment the initial introduction of his cock into my welcoming vagina usually enjoyed.  

I continued slowly engulfing his nine thick inches, thriving on the intricate details of his oversized helmet head, the edges of which emphatically stretched the silken sheath of my pussy.  As he bottomed out against my cervix, I clearly felt several of the large veins in his shaft pulsing.  I knew it wouldn’t be long before he would blast his second load of love juice all over or in me. 

Barry resumed thrusting into me with his boundless energy and endless stamina.  I silently thanked all the appropriate deities for bringing the two of us together for this night of exceptional sexual pleasure.

By this point, I had lost all sense of time.  It was a long flight, so I wasn’t concerned for myself.  But I knew Barry’s job called for him to have some minimum amount of sleep before his next flight. 

It wasn’t long after that when Barry, in a loud whisper, announced his impending climax.  “Do you want my cum in your pussy or somewhere on you instead?”

As much as I wanted to feel his seed splashing into my pussy, I said, “Give me a few seconds warning.  Then I’ll hop off and roll over so you can shoot your load onto my tits.”

“That’ll work, Mandi.  You better move now as I‘m about to blow.”

Lifting my pussy off Barry’s fully enflamed cock, a slight popping sound occurred.  I did as I suggested and was almost instantly covered by rope after rope of Barry’s warm pearly cum.  I thought his first load was huge, but this one was even bigger.

When Barry was finally done, I looked down at my tits and mid-section and then back at Barry.  With a huge grin on my face, I said, “Wow.  Thanks, Barry.  You sure did glaze me.  It’ll take a while for me to rub it in or lick it all off.” 

I lay back and began massaging the cum into my breasts and belly and also scooping some of it up with my fingers and dripping it sensuously into my mouth.  Barry proved he was also a gentleman by bringing me a couple of warm, wet towels and two dry towels so I could clean up.

Barry and I both realized we had enjoyed several remarkable and unexpected hours of eroticism and sexual bliss with a delightful stranger.  Without saying anything, we both knew this was probably a one-time thing. 

Barry looked at me and said, “Welcome to the Mile High Club, Mandi.  Here is a card with my contact information.  If you send me your info, I’ll create a fancy signed and dated certificate stating you are an official member of the Mile High Club.  I’ll also check with one of the pilots in the cockpit to find out our actual cruising altitude tonight.  Then I’ll add that to the certificate.

We embraced, kissed warmly for the last time, and Barry escorted me back to my seat.  Dave was still snoozing away.  I checked my watch and found that it had been more than three hours since Barry and I hiked up the steep staircase to begin our tryst.  It was worth every second.

----- to be continued -----

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments