Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

CCTV

"It had been an ever-growing need for some time. Melanie loved CCTV."

10
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This represents one half of a duplicated effort. There is an erotic poem of the same name published at the same time. It tells the same story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I will leave it for you to wonder which one to read first. I hope you will enjoy both of them."

The London underground, have you ever noticed how many CCTV cameras there are? About three to four in what seems like every ten yards. They’re all watching you, or are they?

Perhaps not just you, not all the time anyway!

And what of the people behind the mask; them, of us and them. Looking from screen to screen, scanning images, as if on automatic control. An AI perhaps, flicking through images looking for particular traits or behaviours or that look in someone’s eye; a definitive type of grin perhaps or a leer.

And once found, the red lights flash, sirens sound and the image brought to the attention of them. Then they take control of the joystick and start following you around; switching camera feeds when you turn a corner. Tracking you through a street or car park until another camera has eyes-on from a different direction; all in the name of security and safety.

There are more cameras around on the streets that are used to film the Matrix in bullet time.

Then there are them that are bored; on the night shift, watching out for nothing in particular except those left-over stragglers from the trains and buses; late-night revellers making their way slowly home. If they have a home, that is.

Sometimes boredom changes people. They look for something to ease the stress of a long night-shift. Something out of the ordinary. Something different. It’s a novelty at first, but sooner than later they get bored with zooming in on the woman with big tits as she ascends the escalators. Even taking screenshots to share on social media has worn a little thin. Something more is needed.

Us

Melanie and Steve are two late-night revellers that are just about to step off the Eastbound circular train at St. James Park station. They have only just met, as a result of extended conversations in on-line forums and chat rooms. To say their private chats were disgusting and perverse would be an understatement.

As the train hurtles towards the station they are standing up at the end of the carriage, by the doors; leaning effortlessly against the end of the carriage. To mere onlookers from down the train, they seem to engage in heavy petting. Lovers taking the light night train home to fuck each other’s brains out on the sofa; that is if they even make the sofa.

Melanie’s eyes close for a split second as she feels the sudden deceleration, a single word, fuck, leaves her lips and they prepare to exit the train. The look on her face is far from calm. Something is obviously upsetting her while the smile on Steve’s face suggests it has nothing to do with him.

The train stops and they exit it, smiling profusely. Melanie immediately looks upwards towards the array of CCTV cameras that pepper the ceiling. Come on, you fuckers, look at us.

Them

Sure enough, Simon is bored. His partner in crime has just finished her shift and he is left alone for a couple of hours before the ‘stupid-o-clock’ shift relieves him. He’s scanning the feeds for suspects. Not the criminal types, the other types.

He spots Melanie and Steve looking up at the cameras and smiling; his arm around her waist, kissing her. He shifts from one feed to another and then another until he finally settles on a camera that watches them from behind.

He notices the man’s hand is hidden from sight and a leer appears on Simon’s face. His thoughts turn to the lucky fucker that has his hand up her short skirt, squeezing her mounds of flesh and even touching her wet slit, if he’s lucky enough.

Other people crowd around them and disperse in a random display of humanity having somewhere important to get to.

Us

Melanie’s cheeks feel good. Steve’s hand caresses them at first but soon start to maul them in the hope that the movement of his squeezing and her walking causes sensations in her pussy that she can’t ignore. Not that she wants to ignore anything that Steve is doing to her.

The CCTV cameras are all around them.

Melanie’s heart is beating faster than a hummingbird’s wings as she scans them, hoping that someone is watching them in return.

Them

They are lost momentarily, but Simon already attaches the feed from the camera looking down the escalator to the main screen. And sure enough, there they are, in plain view with only a couple of people walking up the outside of them.  The man’s hand is definitely up her skirt.

He watches her stare at the CCTV camera and for a moment, he’s scared that she can see him through the lens. Simon watches as she turns towards the man.

Us

Melanie can see the camera at the top of the escalator move slightly as if tracking someone, them – hopefully. She quickly turns to Steve and waits for the one man to walk past them before tearing her top open, grasping his head and thrusting it between her breasts.

Steve laps at her cleavage with glee and without as much as a questioning smile.

Them

Simon stares at the screen. His leer is wiped off his face when he sees the man dip his head into the woman’s tits. His cock jerks and stiffens against his confining trousers. His hand reaches down to give it a quick and necessary squeeze.

In his head, Simon already labelled the woman as a slut as she continues to grasp at the man’s head, pulling him further into her cleavage.

Simon has found his suspects for the evening and very deserving suspects they are too.

As they approach the top of the escalator, he is already priming the cameras in the street outside the station. From what he has already seen, he doesn’t want to lose them quite so soon.

Us

Melanie and Steve fall out onto the street and immediately turn the corner to set off on their way down Petty France. Steve glances towards Costa Coffee, considers going to the loos to purchase some condoms, but decides that Melanie doesn’t seem the type to bother with them. Certainly not by the way she pushed his head into her tits as they rode the escalator or the way she let him finger her pussy while they stood with her bum against the end of the late-night carriage. He still can’t believe how she whispered words of encouragement into his ear, telling him that she needed to come there and then, on the train.

It was unfortunate that the train pulled into the station rather abruptly because he was sure that she was about to explode on his fingers. As it happened, all he was left with was copious amounts of liquid to lick from them as they exited the train.

Still, Steve smiles as his hand makes it onto her buttocks once more as they walk down the street.

Them

Simon catches them exiting the station and walking down Petty France. He follows them as they make a right turn towards Queen Anne’s Gate. Unfortunately, there are no cameras in the vicinity but he hopes that the loss of vision will be momentary.

Simon is fortunate enough to pick them up again by angling one of the cameras down Birdcage Walk. They burst into life on his monitor and he considers himself lucky enough to watch them walk towards the camera.

Us

Melanie decides that there is no way she is going to make it home without a serious climax.  A quick fuck, somewhere in St. James Park, is necessary. A mouthful of Steve’s spunk is the minimum she will allow herself.

Melanie searches for cameras as they exit the walkway onto Birdcage Walk. She notices it immediately. It is a strange angle for a camera to make without any reasoning behind it; but then, she knows the reason.

She starts to walk towards the café at the far end of St. James Park; pulling Steve with her.

“I thought you said you live in that direction,” Steve says, pointing with his finger as they turn the wrong way.

“I do, but I feel horny,” Melanie replies.

The smirk on Steve’s face says it all; vindicated in not bothering with condoms after all.

Melanie’s walk causes her breasts to wobble as she strides confidently towards the camera. On their left are numerous paths into the park and all they need to do is to hop over the small fences that pretend to block their way.

Melanie notices the sign to the park indicating a five-mile per hour speed limit; meant for cyclists, not for the speed with which her knickers are going to fall to the ground or the speed that Steve’s cock is going to penetrate her pussy.

They reach the area close to Cockpit Steps. It brings a smile to Melanie’s face, only because it is a place where she has fucked before, not with Steve though, no, this was with someone else and only three days ago.

Melanie stops short of the park bench at the side of the road.

“Here? Or would you like somewhere more private?”

CarolineWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineWilliams

Steve’s grimace causes Melanie to head off into the park and through the gap in the small black fence. Melanie hoped that the bench would do, but it is a little exposed to everyone. She’d have quite happily fucked Steve right there on the side of the road, reverse missionary, with the occasional taxi driver hooting his horn as they drive past while Steve waits impatiently for the little blue lights and sirens to pick them up and take them somewhere nice and warm for the evening.

Them

Everything is going just great until the suspects decide to head off into the park. Simon’s disappointment is obvious.

He is in his element watching them bound towards him; her breasts shaking like they are turned out jelly on a plate. He slowly squeezes his cock for their whole journey up the street.

He quickly switches the feed to the only camera that is close to the entrance to the park; the only camera that looks into the park, past the trees and up the path.

At least he would get to see her rear end as they disappear into the void and with a little hope he would be able to pick them up on the other side.

Us

Melanie and Steve walk as far as the nearest bench, she doesn’t need to go far for what she has planned and knows there will be a park bench just along the path on the right-hand side. As soon as they reach it, they start kissing. Her hands around his neck, pulling him in closer, their lips crash together and Melanie just about devours him; tongues fighting like swords with each clash whetting her appetite for a quick and dirty fuck.

Steve starts squeezing her buttocks almost immediately while raising the hem of her skirt to get underneath.

With their mouths ravishing each other, Melanie lowers her hands and is expertly playing around at Steve’s waist. Pulling and pushing his body like he is a toy doll; all the while releasing his belt, button and lowering his zip. His trousers, free to fall with the simplest of tugs.

Them

Simon focuses the camera on the main screen before he sits bolt upright. His mouth drops open as he watches them go at it hammer and tongs right there on the pathway close to the first bench. He can’t believe his eyes.

He zooms the camera in a little further to get a better view and adjusts the clarity for the fading light.

His mouth drops open, he can’t believe it when –

Us

Melanie drops to the floor and pulls Steve’s trousers with her. His pants follow and before he knows what’s happening his shaft is covered with the warmest of mouths. Her lips succulently plop over the head of his cock and are well on their way down to his twirling mass of pubic hair. She knows he likes it, he kept telling her in emails how much he likes blowjobs.

Steve groans and lifts his head to the sky; his hands-on automatic, resting on the back of her head.

Them

Simon groans in the confines of his office. He is certainly caught unawares and he quickly unbuttons his trousers and extricates his cock from its confined space. He quickly pushes his underpants to one side and starts stroking his length as he stares intently at the screen. Not wanting to miss anything.

He can see the two of them side-on as she sucks the man’s cock.

He reaches over to the joystick with his free hand to zoom in a little more.

The view rewards him amply and his cock jerks effortlessly as he watches the woman deep throat the cock in front of him. The widescreen display does the act proud.

Us

While her nails dig into his backside, Melanie pulls Steve’s cock down her throat, keeping it there while she swallows hard on it. Then, while releasing her hold on his backside, allows him to pull back while leaning the other way. His cock nearly came free of her mouth, but she has too much experience to allow that to happen.

Melanie loves sucking cock and it’s obvious. There is one thing she is blessed with and that is an open throat that never complains about being filled with hot meat or any form of hot liquid. In her mind, there is only one thing better than sucking and that is being filled.

Them

Even Simon, from his comfy chair, can see that the woman is getting off on the cock in front of her. In fact, he can’t believe how much she is taking down her throat.

He starts pumping his cock in unison to her forward movements; wishing it is his cock that is disappearing down her throat. If he wasn’t cooped up in the room he would have wanted to be there with her, getting what that bloke was getting.

A thought creeps across his mind, I bet she swallows.

Us

Not swallowing; words that are not in Melanie’s vocabulary and while she is disappointed to feel the cock penetrating her throat being removed, she accepts Steve’s explanation that if she were to continue then that would be the end of it.

Melanie smiles, looks up at the camera before standing and motions to the bench with her finger.

Steve sits down on it as Melanie drops her knickers to the floor, hikes her skirt up around her waist and tucks it into her waistband. She wants the spotty kid to see everything.

Melanie mounts Steve. Her knees scrape across the wooden bench as she lifts his cock and points it in the direction of her pussy. She sits down on it, rather firmly and then rocks her body a couple of times. Her outstretched hands grasp the back of the bench as she fucks her partner.

Them

Simon is pumping his cock with his hand while rapidly adjusting the camera feed for the new angle with his other. From the side view, he can see everything; her body lifting off the man’s cock, her body moving forward when she sinks back down on it, and then the sliding motion backwards allowing the cock to retreat almost all the way out before lifting herself upwards again and sinking back down on it.

Simon watches, mesmerised at the way she fucks. Only one thing enters his head: he has never been with anyone in his entire life that fucks a man like the way she is fucking that lucky bastard.

Us

Melanie erupts on Steve’s cock. It doesn’t take long at all; perhaps ten or fifteen thrusts before her climax rips through her.

“Come for me, come for me,” she starts to pant.

She knows her body all too well, with one climax under her belt the second will be hot on its tail and the third right behind that one. The added tension of what she hopes is going on from behind the CCTV is thrilling her to her core.

Steve starts to push his cock in deeper before Melanie sits upright. She rocks hard on his stiff cock, her head tilts backwards and she starts shouting that she is coming again.

Them

It is the only conclusion Simon comes to. She is having an orgasm right in front of him. He just wishes that CCTV cameras will one day be fitted with audio. He would love to hear her cries of passion as she pleasures herself on that man’s cock.

He can just imagine what she is saying and how it feels.

Before he knows it, spunk rises through his shaft and shoots across the room to land on his shirt, just short of his chin. The second spurt joins it while the rest wets his belly and jeans.

Us

Melanie is on her third orgasm when she feels Steve finally squirt inside her rapidly contracting cunt. He can take no more. With each orgasm, her pussy gets tighter and tighter; squeezing him to his inevitable conclusion.

Melanie finally flops down onto his chest and starts kissing him as he fills her from the inside.

Them

Simon swears. He can see from the feed that they have just about ended their tryst, but here he is, a soiled shirt, soiled jeans, a leaking cock and no tissues in sight. He will have to leave the office and make a short walk to the loo opposite, hopefully not dripping and leaving any residue behind to embarrass him later.

It is worth it though. She is worth it and he almost applauds her for her stamina.

He takes one more look at the screen after gathering his cock in his shirt to avoid any mishaps.

Us

Melanie and Steve tidy themselves up and are just about ready to leave the park.  As they walk along the same path, Melanie raises her hand to her mouth, kisses it and blows the kiss to the spotty young lad behind the CCTV camera.

In her mind, she hopes she got him off too.

Steve is none the wiser and even in hindsight, could never have known how Melanie had set him up to satisfy her growing exhibitionistic need.

Them

Simon smiles and blows a kiss back to the sexy and horny woman smiling at him on the CCTV monitor. He watches as her tits wobble for the last time before opening the door and running towards the loo.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments