Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brief Encounter

"Business executive takes control"

47
18 Comments 18
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"First attempt, wanting to improve on the short and sweet story"

The door slammed behind Linda as she stormed out of the conference room. Furious with herself for not being prepared for the weekly team brief, she cursed under her breath and mocked the negative comments she had been smacked with by her boss.

She knew that the fault of her unpreparedness lay with herself, after chancing a quick lunchtime dart to the shops that allowed her to run late.

Linda had arranged to meet an old flame that evening and had popped down the mall to get herself a new outfit for dinner; after all, she was keen to impress!

As usual, she had faffed about and left herself no time to be ready for the meeting that she was now hastily leaving.

Unable to find a suitable dress, she had finally opted for some nice underwear; after all, you never knew how things might go!

In her rushed return, she had tossed the bag containing the underwear into her office, grabbed her ill-prepared notes, and gone straight to the meeting.

Taking strides as long as her tight skirt allowed, she headed back to her office. The disgust with herself is evident in her facial expression,

Kicking her door open, Linda spun around and flung the door closed again.

Standing facing the door, she closed her eyes and counted to ten, trying to slow her breath and suppress her temper.

Something didn’t feel right; Linda spun round to look around her well-appointed office.

Standing behind her desk, with a horrified expression on his face, stood Victor the janitor. Linda’s eyes scanned to absorb what she was seeing.

‘What the fuck are you doing?’ Linda demanded, still seething and only now processing what she was witnessing.

Victor was standing, his trousers unbuckled and flew wide open. He was holding his semi-erect cock in his right hand, and the pair of scarlet briefs Linda had just bought in his left.

‘Are you wanking into my underwear, you dirty prick?’ Linda again demanded, her voice raised and firm.

Victor froze, like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car.

Linda felt her anger rise. ‘Victor! I asked you, what the fuck are you doing, wanking into my knickers, you disgusting prick!’ She raged.

Victor tried to answer, however only garbled murmurings came from his mouth.

Looking at Victor and his helpless face, Linda felt her rage turn into one of control and dominance.

‘Get back from my desk!’ Linda barked, gesturing to Victor to move away. Victor started to stuff his cock back into his briefs.

‘No!’ Linda shouted, ‘You want to wank in my knickers, on you fucking go!’ She insisted.

Victor looked flummoxed, not registering the command, confused and clearly terrified.

Linda continued, ‘I told you, Victor, get your dick out and get wanking, right now, or I’m calling security, and you can explain to them what the fuck you were doing.’

Victor spoke, ‘Please, Miss Watson, I’m so sorry.’

Linda hissed, ‘Shut the fuck up, you fucker,’ picking up the phone on her desk. ‘I’m calling security.’

Victor Pleaded, ‘Please don’t, I’m sorry, so sorry!’

Linda heard the panic in Victor's voice and liked it. After being on the receiving end just minutes prior, being on top felt good, powerful.

‘What’s it going to be Victor?’ Linda quizzed, ‘You get your dick out and wank into my new panties right here and right now, or you can explain to security what fuck you were doing!’ Waving the phone receiver in her hand as she spoke.

Victor sighed, clearly conflicted and in some distress. He slid his hand back into his briefs and pulled out his now flaccid cock.

Linda slammed the phone back down, making Victor flinch. ‘Good choice, motherfucker,’ Linda gloated, her voice now lower in volume and assertive.

Linda continued, ‘You better get going. Show me what the fuck you were doing, you jerk,’ motioning with her eyes down to his dick being held in his hand.

Victor sighed, looked up at the ceiling for a moment, then slowly started to rub his dick.

Linda glared at Victor, rubbing himself and announced, ‘What a pathetic little cunt you are! You come in here, dig out my underwear, and jerk off into it without any permission!’

Walking around him, Linda continued, ‘And now when I’m telling you to do it, it’s this half-assed effort!’

Linda was really enjoying this. The feeling of power, command and control inflated her previously wounded demeanour.

She felt superior, in charge, and she was loving it.

‘I don’t think I can,’ Victor whimpered.

Linda sneered back at him, ‘Fuck off and get that pathetic dick hard! I want to watch you fuck your hand and shoot your fucking load into my new knickers!’

Victor mumbled again, ‘I’m not sure I can. I’m so ashamed.’

Linda was now in full flow and felt no let up in her mood. Aware of a warmth in her pants, she was really enjoying this.

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

She walked to the office door and locked it before walking back to her desk. She turned to face Victor, who was trying to get himself hard, but was clearly struggling.

‘Your useless piece of shit,’ Linda announced.

She leaned back onto her desk and placed her right foot up on her chair. Victor could now see up Linda’s skirt - his eyes flickered as he saw and then looked away, clearly thinking he was in enough trouble.

‘Don’t you look away, you prick,’ Linda barked. ‘Take a good fucking look, and don’t you dare stop wanking! I’ve told you to cum - you fucking better’

Now lifting her left foot up onto her desk, Linda’s bare legs were wide open, her white panties clearly visible to Victor, who was now beginning to get somewhere with his erection.

Linda noted this, ‘About fucking time you prick, get the fucker hard,’ Now feeling increasingly horny commanding the broken man in front of her.

Reaching down, Linda hooked a finger into the gusset of her knickers and pulled them to one side, her well shaven pussy now on full display. Loving the exposure, Linda looked at Victor, ‘Bet you wish you could touch me don’t you!’ Rubbing herself as she spoke.

Victor, now pumping his hard dick with some vigour, mumbled something. Clearly awkward and still in some distress, he moved towards Linda.

‘Don’t you fucking dare!‘ Linda shouted. ‘Get back and wank that cock of yours!’ Victor did as he was told. ‘So sorry,’ he mumbled submissively.

Linda gloated again, ‘That’s right arsehole, fucking concentrate on getting off for me, you prick!’ Now fingering her wet slit as Victor pumped his meat.

Linda was loving the way Victor’s eyes fixed on her exposed pussy and thighs. She used her fingers to open her lips and show him everything.

She didn’t give a shit about him, but she was loving having her sex on full display, and the feeling of control.

Sliding a couple of fingers into her hot cunt, Linda stirred herself, making sure the idiot in front of her could see how wet she was .

‘Look at my pussy Victor, look at what a real man can fuck!’ She voiced out loud, ‘A prick like you could never come close,’ she ranted ‘Remember this as you’ll never see anything as good again!’

Victor was now furiously pumping at his dick, his eyes fixed on Linda’s now soaking pussy.

Linda was now feeling so aroused at her display. She again pulled her lips apart, wanting Victor to see her pussy wide open, feeling so in control.

‘Go on, you prick, hurry up and cum,’ she goaded, ‘And don’t forget to shoot your muck into my new knickers, you prick!’

Rubbing her exposed clit, Linda knew that if she wanted to, she could easily cum. Her juices were now oozing from her, running down her ass cheeks. Squelching noises coming from her pussy as she fingered herself. She felt so dirty and was really getting off on it.

Victor could hold back no more, as his eyes remained fixed on Linda’s soaking, and now messy, pussy. He let out a groan.

‘You fucker!’ Linda shouted. ‘Let me see you cum in my panties!’ She jumped from the desk and ripped the red panties from Victor's grasp.

‘Give me that!’ she demanded while grasping Victor’s swollen, ridged cock. Victor groaned out again as Linda violently wanked him to climax.

A thick wad of cum ejected from Victor’s swollen end, accompanied a heavy groan.

‘Fuck!’ Linda shrieked as she caught the load in her new knickers. Several further loads flowed from Victor.

Linda’s heart raced at the spectacle, wanking Victor hard.

‘You dirty fucker! You’ve soaked my new knickers,’ Linda complained, now wrapping her cum drenched panties round his spent cock.

‘What a fucking cunt you are Victor,’ Linda blasted. ’Get the fuck out my office and don’t you ever come back in here again!’

Victor peeled the soaking cummy knickers from around his cock, not quite knowing what to do with them.

‘You keep them, you arsehole!’ Linda ordered. ‘Fuck all use to me, you prick, get the fuck out!’

Victor sorted himself out and shuffled shamefully to the door, unlocking it, and left.

‘Fuck off!’ Linda shouted as the door closed behind Victor.

Slumping into her chair, Linda felt quite elated with herself and the feeling of power and control she had achieved.

Never before had she done such a thing, and It wasn’t something that she had ever considered previously. The feeling of sheer and utter control she had felt left her asking herself why she shouldn’t do this more often.

Pushing her chair back, she lifted both feet up onto the desk, laying back into her chair. Opening her legs wide, her hands slipped back into her pants. ‘What a fucking day,’ she said to herself. Finding her wet sex again, she slipped a finger in, and closing her eyes, she set about finishing the job.

Published 
Written by Redsquirel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments