Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Borrowing The White Bikini

"After discovering to pack a bathing suit, Lisa is forced to lend one from the lost and found."

31
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

In the town of Wathinger, there lived a young woman named Lisa. Lisa was known for her reserved nature and her love for swimming. Seeking respite from the relentless heat, she decided to spend the day at the public swimming pool. When she arrived, she realized that, because of the heat, she had forgotten her bathing suit. As she rummaged through her bag, a sinking feeling set in when she realized her favorite bathing suit was nowhere to be found. In a state of panic, she remembered that the pool had a lost and found. As Lisa approached the busy counter, she asked politely if there was any bathing suit she could borrow. The lady behind the desk quickly handed her the first one she could find: a white one-piece swimsuit, which had been left unclaimed in the lost and found. Determined to enjoy her day, she grabbed it and hurriedly made her way to the pool.

Trying on the swimsuit, she had some trouble getting in, because it was one size too small for her. She hesitated, but then finally agreed to wear it. She had already purchased her ticket for entrance and there was a long line at the counter. Lisa tried adjusting the fabric in a way that made it slightly more revealing, but once she stepped outside of her changing stall, there was already some lady giving her a highly disapproving look, clearly noticing his the suit accentuated her curves. Lisa immediately put her towel around her and smiled politely.

As Lisa was approaching the pull, she could already feel the exuberant atmosphere. It was pretty crowded. Feeling a mixture of excitement and self-consciousness, Lisa hesitantly dropped her towel to find a seat, with her heart pounding with anticipation. “Excuse me, miss?” an older staff member stumbled. “Would you mind taking a shower first? It’s for hygienic purposes.” Lisa had noticed that the showers were occupied and explained it to the lady. “I realize that, but there is one in the center of the pool as well, over there!” as she pointed to a wall that had indeed a shower installed, while having a clear view at the other side of the pool. “Thank you,” Lisa replied, just thankful she didn’t bring up the fact her bathing suit was not her best fit. Lisa made her way towards the shower and looked around.

Laughter and conversations echoed through the air as people splashed and played, families reveled in the sun's warmth, and friends lounged on comfortable deck chairs.

She realized the borrowed white swimsuit was made of a thin fabric, but didn’t realize how this caused more trouble than she thought. Little did she know, this innocent choice would soon reveal an unexpected side of her.

After a quick shower, Lisa gracefully slipped into the crystal-clear water. The cool embrace of the pool enveloped her, and she seemed to be quite relaxed. Finally, she climbed out of the pool, and she couldn't help but notice the curious glances she received. A shiver of apprehension danced along her spine, but she brushed it aside, attributing it to her imagination. However, as she emerged from the water, a gasp escaped her lips. She looked down and could clearly see her nipples through the suit. The white swimsuit, when wet, became sheer and translucent, exposing more of her curves than she had ever intended. Quickly entering the bathroom, she found herself practically naked in front of the mirror. People walked by, whispering while looking in her direction.

Heat rushed to Lisa's cheeks, her embarrassment threatening to consume her. In that moment, she had a choice: to succumb to humiliation and retreat, or to embrace the unexpected, to celebrate her newfound allure. With a surge of determination, she chose the latter. Ignoring the revealing nature of her swimsuit, she willed herself to enjoy the day, relishing the attention she garnered from all who looked her way.

To her surprise, the attention she received was not one of mockery or judgment, but rather admiration and desire. Lisa discovered that the accidental unveiling of her true self had awakened a dormant sensuality within her. With each stroke through the water, she felt an undeniable magnetism, an intoxicating energy that drew the eyes of both men and women. Whispers of awe and desire floated in the air like a secret melody, and the smiles directed her way were filled with unabashed appreciation.

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

At some point, she even walked by a large group of people and did some muscle exercises by the pool before jumping in, fully knowing how people were able to see pretty much everything. While she was swimming and doing her strokes, she noticed how the fabric of her swimsuit moved just slightly. After trying to move it back into place, it kept reoccurring. The light and cheap fabric was clearly not meant for doing laps, Lisa thought.

By now, the fabric had moved so much that it was pretty much a thong at this point; it was tightly wrapped between her buttocks, not to mention the front, that made the fabric become as thin as a piece of string. Because it was pressing against her labia, she decided to just move it aside, so she didn’t have to keep moving it. At that point, she felt a strong sense of excitement. She imagined what it would be like if she would now exit the pool, pretending not to notice her bathing suit revealing her lower body in the most explicit way imaginable. It would certainly be the sight, Lisa thought. She realized it was only a fantasy, because she knew that the rules prohibited such behavior, and she could get thrown out.

Lisa hesitated, but remembered a situation where a friend of hers once experienced something similar, entirely unintentional. Her friend told her about a time when her bikini bottom’s knot was released because of the way she tried adjusting it by the pool, realizing how, for a full ten seconds, she had been showing her full-grown bush for the entire pool to see. And many did, including the staff, who helped cover her using a towel. She wasn’t thrown out, but instead they asked if she was okay. “Accidents happen,” is what they kept telling her, possibly hoping she wouldn’t be traumatized or anything. The story made quite an impression on Lisa, who was now imagining doing the same thing.

Before Lisa slowly stepped out of the pool, she intentionally moved the fabric all the way to the right of her labia, exposing her trimmed pubic hair and outer labia. Her heart was racing. She acted as innocent as possible and tried to focus on her hair instead. As people admired Lisa’s wardrobe malfunction, she just pretended not to notice and walked around through the pool area. People were obviously aware of Lisa’s current appearance, but didn’t mention it to her. Until finally, a younger woman came up to her and quietly told Lisa that her bathing suit was “misplaced,” at which point Lisa could no longer continue the show and responded with a casual “Oh, yes, I see. Thanks for letting me know.” reluctantly enlarging her suit to cover her private area, but secretly thinking that this was an exhilarating experience.

Lisa basked in the newfound power that coursed through her veins. She reveled in the liberation of her inhibitions, feeling alive and undeniably sexual. The accidental transparency of her swimsuit became a catalyst for self-discovery, a reminder that hidden depths of desire and allure lay dormant within her. She moved through the water with a mesmerizing grace, her confidence radiating like a beacon, captivating the attention of everyone around her.

That day at the public swimming pool marked a profound turning point for Lisa. She learned that sometimes unforeseen circumstances could lead to the unearthing of her most sensual, irresistible self. From that moment on, Lisa no longer shied away from attention or concealed her true desires. She had found her voice, her allure, and her power, all because of a borrowed swimsuit discovered in the lost and found.

And so, the young woman who once knew only reservation and self-doubt blossomed into a vibrant, confident individual, unafraid to embrace her sensuality and captivate those around her. Lisa became a symbol of unapologetic desire, an embodiment of embracing her inner temptress. She took pleasure in the unexpected revelations that life presented her, for she had discovered that true power lies in embracing one's sensuality and celebrating the desires that simmer beneath the surface.

Published 
Written by CordiaSalt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments