Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob in front of 500: A near exhibitionism tale.

"Deejaying to the masses with a mouth on his cock."

6
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The club was rammed. The music was pumping and from my vantage point in the DJ booth, I could survey the entire room. Groups of friends drank and laughed throughout, but I of course found my gaze drawn to gatherings of the opposite sex. A hen party here, a birthday gathering there, but one particular group caught my eye that night. There were five or six girls, a couple of blondes, brunettes, a redhead. They were all late teens or early twenties, attractive and seemingly bubbly.

I had seen some of their number on other nights I was deejaying, but didn't pay too much attention, yet tonight I was drawn to their table. Someone was obviously celebrating an occasion as there was wrapping paper from opened presents around and the drinks were stacking up. Of course I had limited time to chat or flirt as I had a job to do. Sudden silence throughout a club due to a preoccupied DJ would result in swift job loss.

As I watched them from my booth though, I imagined getting to know them better, biblically you might say. This all felt a bit like a pipe dream, I was in an often envied position as a DJ where I was often offered kisses, flashes and more, either for song plays or the bragging rights to say they had kissed/flashed/blown the DJ. I am humble enough to realise that were I a punter just amongst the others, I would likely be far less lucky. Despite all this though, the idea of ingratiating myself with a large group made me apprehensive.

If you pardon the jump in tense and time, I sit here at my laptop now with a wry smile and a partially throbbing boner. The luxury and benefit of writing stories from your past is true 20:20 hindsight. For example, I know now that the entire group of girls would become my most loyal followers, groupies you might say. I would have an ongoing casual dalliance with one of their number. Alongside sleeping with one of them, two would give me blowjobs, three lap-dances and all would flash me their breasts. But apprehensive me in the past would only dream of this, speaking of which...

My dreams of naughtiness were interrupted by a punter in the booth asking for a song request. It would be a fairly uneventful night. My set ended, the smoke subsided, the house lights went on and the club was drinking up. Before the bouncers did the rounds to clear the venue, I decided to take this opportunity to approach the table of girls.

“Hey there, you girls look like you've had a good night.”

This seemed like an understatement, there was riotous giggling and a large inflatable cock was doing the rounds. They recognised me as the DJ and I was invited to join them as they finished their drinks. I found myself sat next to one of the brunettes of the group. She was an average height with a slim body with perfectly formed breasts, neither two large or small. I could make out the outline of her nipples from the tube top she was wearing, obviously bra-less. But it was her smile that shone most - wild and cheeky - she laughed and I couldn't help but get caught up in the fun. I politely declined her offer to try to fit the inflatable cock in my mouth, but suggested she should try. I was not overly surprised when she did – try that is. It would have been unlikely that she would succeed as the penis was about the girth of her thigh and 25” long.

“Nice try there, wasn't likely you were gonna' deepthroat it though?”

“Shame, I like deepthroating,” she retorted frankly.

I sensed the chance to venture a cheeky gambit that served me well recently (see previous Lush story: A DJ's Deepthroat Dare).

“I wouldn't know, like that cock there, people can't usually deepthroat me.”

She saw through the puppy-dog eyes instantly. She knew this was a cheeky venture.

“Yeah right, bullshit”, she challenged me.

“No I'm serious.”

“Fine, lets see then!”

Flabbergasted that I had pulled this off twice in my lifetime, I suggested that we use the side-room by my DJ booth. I expected her to make some subtle excuse as to why she was going with me to my booth, but I had underestimated the bonds of girls and the effects of alcohol.

“Back in a minute girls", she announced, louder than I would have liked, “I'm off to prove that I can deepthroat the DJ!”

This, of course, was met by loud cheers and whooping as we wandered up to the side-room. With the door closed, her hands made immediately for my belt buckle and fly as she released my cock. I would love to tell you it was throbbing and stiff, ready for the task, but the speed at which this had happened had slightly thrown me. The girl saw this, and with my cock in her hand came in for a kiss. A good kiss has always had the effect of getting me slightly hard, and trust me, this was a good kiss. As our tongues explored each others mouths, I could feel my member hardening in her hand. She sensed this also and began to move her hand up and down, wanking my shaft as we continued to kiss passionately. Hardening with every second, I ran my fingers over her tight jeaned arse and up her back. My fingers snaked their way under the tube top as I eased it down releasing her supple breasts. I would have liked to put my mouth on a nipple, but with my cock now throbbing at full mast, she dropped to her knees to take me in her mouth.

As her lips first touched my cock, a shiver of excitement ran the length of my body, like a static shock pulsating from head to toe. She ran her tongue around the head of my penis, moistening it with her saliva as she traced her tongue up and down the shaft. Partially lubricated she took me in to her warm mouth, pushing my gland as deep as she could muster. She gagged slightly as the head reached the back of her throat, sucking and continue to run her tongue around the shaft whilst my cock was engulfed. It became quickly apparent that she was going to be unable to deepthroat me fully, but this did nothing to subtract from the sublime blowjob.

Out of the realisation that she either wasn't able to fully deepthroat me or a mischievous urge to tease me, the girl stopped. This was becoming a recurring issue, today it would be called edging or possibly blue-balling, I just knew it was excruciating after such an amazing feeling.

“But I haven't cum!”, I stated, aware that it came out selfish and whiny, but nonetheless committed to the sentiment.

“Well that wasn't the deal”, she replied naughtily,“another time, maybe.”

She descended the stairs back to the group, were she was met with more whooping and cheering.

AriannaBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriannaBright

I stayed in my booth, admittedly a little deflated.

Later that night, I replayed the scenario as I brought myself to completion. The eroticism and impromptu nature of the encounter triggering a massive orgasm as streams of cum hit the tissue as I imagined it was the girls face and tongue taking my load. This would be the erotic thought that sustained me for a week of wanks, forgoing porn in either video, computer or magazine form as I replayed the scenario again and again.

A week had passed and it was my night to DJ at the venue again. I had a nervous apprehension as I awaited to see if the group and particularly the girl turned up. As I started my set deejaying to the crowd I was pleased to see from my viewpoint the group walk in to the club. Preoccupied with keeping the tracks flowing I hoped that the naughty girl of the previous week would visit and after a little wait, I wasn't disappointed. About half an hour after their arrival I watched as the girl got up from the table heading towards the bar, as she continued past the bar I considered that she may just be headed to the toilets, but was delighted as she ascended the stairs leading to my booth.

“Remember me?” she asked as she entered the booth.

“Very much so, "I replied.

I felt my loin stirring just at the sight of her as memories of the week before came flooding back. She stayed and we made conversation. I learnt that her name was Veronica, a strange realisation to be just learning her name now considering how intimate we had previously been. She told me she was training to be a teacher, and told me a little about the rest of the group, names included.

Had the previous week not happened, this could have been the chat made on a first date, but we had circumvented much of that, and we both knew it.

“So I enjoyed last week,” I stated boldly, trying to stir the conversation towards the naughty end of the spectrum.

“Me too."

“Was that a one off treat?”

“Not necessarily,” she said teasingly, a glint of knowing in her eye.

“How daring are you?”

“I consider myself fairly daring, wasn't that obvious?”

“Ever given a blowjob in front of 500 people?”

“What?!”

I was driven now, not out of a sense that this girl owed me anything, but by a wave of eroticism surging through my body, we both had a connection and I was feeling horny and naughty as hell. I began to unbuckle my belt as to indicate that I wanted her to blow me in the DJ booth.

“Here?” she asked incredulously, “are you crazy?”

“That's not a no”, I observed as I released my already hard cock from my jeans. I could see the cogs turning behind her eyes as she weighed up the crazy situation. This time I had caught her off guard with my brazenness and I reveled in the madness and sheer erotic tension as I stood there cock out, awaiting her decision. It was a decision she would make without words as she dropped to her knees and took my cock once again in her mouth.

From the club, anyone looking up at me would see me from mid-chest up, behind my DJ equipment, blissfully unaware that there was a mouth around my member at that very time. I continued to DJ. With every slurp and lick threatening to cause my arm to spasm and the music to slip. I had a huge epiphany as I realised this was potentially the greatest feat of exhibitionism that nobody would realise. I felt the need to push the situation. Grabbing the mic, I loudly announced “Party people make some noise!”

The sound of the club erupted in cheers and screams as hundreds of eyes glanced over to the DJ. The excitement was almost too much, my legs felt they would buckle as Veronica continued to suck me, savouring my gland and teasing me in a way few had before. I continued to DJ beaming from ear to ear, terrified that a pained look on my face would give away the game and aware that at anytime, someone could ascend the stairs and catch me in the act. She continued eagerly, her head bobbing on my cock.

“Oh my god, that's amazing,” I offered as I felt my orgasm approaching, “don't stop."

She continued sucking her eyes now catching and keeping gaze with mine. All care of keeping watch of the stairs had vanished, I cared little of what it would look like from the floor as a DJ stared at his feet with a expression between pain and ecstasy. I could be caught any moment and that thought only magnified the feeling as I called out.
“I'm cumming!"

My whole body spasmed as I unleashed wave after wave of cum into her mouth and down her throat. She gulped it all down as I felt my body continue to shake. All propriety and awareness of my environment forgotten. I exhaled, shuddering at the sensation. Once Veronica had finished swallowing, she planted a little kiss on the tip of my cock before returning to her feet. I hurriedly adjusted myself as the realisation of the situation came flooding back and had only just finished zipping my fly when Veronica's friend Elsa walked in to the booth.

“Here you are, been looking all over for you. You've been gone ages!”

Veronica broke into giggles, immediately betraying herself to her far-from-naive friend. It was a story which would undoubtedly have done the rounds amongst her friends as soon as she joined them anyway.

“Come visit again,.” I said as she left with her friend.

“Oh, I will,”she replied still giggling.

Elsa was the last out of the door, shooting me a look of knowing, mixed with curiosity, as if she was imagining herself in Veronica's place. It was a though she wouldn't have to imagine for long...

All stories are 100% true without hyperbole or embellishment with only names changed to protect certain identities.

Published 
Written by TheNaughtyDJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments