Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baring Body as Sun tans on Balcony

"Finds confidence to bare all as neighbour voyeurs her tanning on balcony"

31
16 Comments 16
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It is a really hot humid summer day. Although I showered only an hour ago, I am already feeling uncomfortable and sweaty, my top and skirt are sticking to me. I wish I had a swimming pool. I look outside the window of my kitchen onto my balcony. The sun is high, the skies are blue and clear, a perfect day to go out and get a tan. I take my new red bikini that I bought online out of its packet. I am home alone so I slip off my denim skirt, kick off my black panties, pull off my blue crop top and put on the new swimsuit for the first time. I grab myself a diet coke, a new bestseller novel, my Ipod and a towel. I am ready for a bit of time to myself.

I walk out of the sliding doors onto my big wraparound balcony and lay my towel down. I looked up at the apartment block next door, with the one apartment overlooking my balcony. It was the middle of a weekday and nobody would be home. I shouldn't need to worry about my privacy. If I lay close to the wall nobody would see me anyway. There was a guy who lived there, probably in his twenties and once in a while I could see him walking around in the room if the lights are on. His apartment window overlooked the balcony.


I lie down and enjoy the warm rays of sun beating against my back and legs. It’s so relaxing, I feel quite sleepy and not able to focus on my book. I instead listen to music and let my mind wonder.

I think about Tracey and Clare, my best two college friends. They only yesterday went on the nude bike ride, an annual event where thousands of people, take to their bicycles wearing little or nothing while some get their bodies painted. I think it's a rally for liberation and freedom, and I suppose the lack of clothing demonstrates their commitment. I could not believe that Tracey and Clare had the confidence and nerve to go through with it. I could never imagine me parading naked, not even topless. I am generally quite shy and inhibited. I was brought up on the extreme side of conservatism. I think about what it would be like to be a happy go lucky person, not worry about anything and just be carefree and enjoy life. I wish I had more of that in me.

I was at the bike ride to see them off and give them support, and to take their phones and wallets as they stripped. Tracey had on only a cotton pink thong and no top. She bared her quite large breasts. Thousands arrived to cheer the cyclist on and I bet their real intention was to take in the view of naked girls and guys in public. Clare went totally naked. Her whole body was painted dark blue but she still had everything on display even her pubic region.

I am lying in the sun and imagining myself doing what they did, being confident in my body and not caring what others think. I imagine joining my friends on the naked bike ride next year. This would be contra my inhibitions and naturally introverted personality. I imagine myself taking my top off in public at the start of the ride and then going even further and pulling off my panties and then riding away with the wind caressing my naked skin. I would feel the leather bike seat against my naked butt, rubbing against my pussy as I lean forward to take hold of the handle bars. As I ride there are spectators watching all of us go by. Guys standing on the side ogle my nudity, stare at my nipples and then focus in and look at my bottom half. Suddenly, I intensely want to experience this public nudity, baring myself without a care in the world, and in the act of doing so, liberating myself from my own internal inhibitions, which always hold me back from freely moving forward and being like my friends. This is the year I am going to be brave, be free in nature, not care about others, no be anxious to take a risk.

My mind started playing games and as I imagined the scene I started to feel aroused. Imagining myself on public display, being looked over with lustful eyes. My hormones were on their own mission now. My breasts suddenly felt sensitive and I felt myself getting hot and moist in my groin. I could not explain my body's reaction, so many people go to the beach and go topless or nude without even thinking about it, but I am throbbing at the idea.


I tried to pull myself together and think of something completely different, but a raw urge was coursing through my body, awakening it, sending streams of impulses and possessing my mind with a single thought.

I sat up, turned around and I loosened the thin straps of my triangular bikini top. I pulled the spandex material away from my breasts with them hovering on top, but still concealing them. It felt like a job half done. I wanted to go further, completely overcome my issues. I needed to - for myself. Inspired by this thought I felt brave and I yanked the top off completely and threw it to the side as if making a loud statement. I will bare my breasts today and not give in to my inhibitions again. I will for once be like my friends who are confident to show off their body. I lay there with my perky size A breasts bare to the world.

I enjoyed the sensation of exposing my naked flesh to the daylight, feeling the warm sun baking on my breasts. I quickly took the sun tan lotion and rubbed the milky substance into my pale breasts before the sun burnt them red. Sunlight was virgin territory for them. I rubbed the lotion over my nipple stand. My little pink nipples stood out erect about half an inch like tiny marbles surrounded by deep red scrunched up flesh that made up the areola. They tingled with excitement as my palm brushed across them lathering them in the lotion. I lay back down enjoying the sun beating against me. It felt so natural. I felt sexy, like a goddess. The feeling was tantalising. I was so turned on as I lay there taking in the rays of the sun. Beads of sweat were gathering around the top of my bikini bottom. I felt slightly uncomfortable from the imposing heat. I lifted my head and noticed how the bikini was pulling into my folds. I parted my legs as the stretchy material smoothed out pulling taught over my mound.

AvrilSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvrilSky


I then noticed my neighbour standing in his apartment staring at me. I tensed up almost grabbing my towel. My instinct was to quickly cover up myself, but I resisted and resisted. I stayed my ground and remained lying down on display. I knew that I was being looked at. My heart was beating like mad, I was tensing up fast. My fight or flight instinct had kicked in. I took in few deep breaths and told myself to calm down. Eventually my nerves subsided and my tension went away. I allowed myself to enjoy the feeling. I let myself be a sexual object for the first time. I would let him look at my milky breasts with now erect nipples. I would be on display. I felt a throbbing deep inside me. I felt contracting tightness as all my nerve endings around my vagina tensed up. I was welling up under the bottoms. I felt a strong magnetic pull to be touched, to be pleasured.


I turned my head to the side acting as if I had not noticed the onlooker. I could not stand the intense heat so I got up, took a sip of Coke to quench my thirst and then turned around so as to give my back a chance to get a tan, while my now warm breasts cooled down from the imposing heat. I could see the reflection of my voyeur on my dining room sliding door. He was standing at his window looking at me. He was very still, probably mesmerized by the view. I wanted to give him something to look at. My intense arousal had given me new courage and I had somehow stopped worrying about showing and baring my body. It was just him there, there was nobody else around and I was alone in my home on my private balcony, where I should be allowed to do whatever I wanted.

I lifted my torso up slightly and I pulled the spandex material of my bikini bottom into my butt crack turning it into a G-string. I lay like this for a few minutes taking in sun and feeling it burning my naked butt. The heat was pounding on my pussy too as the rays shone against the thin swimsuit in the gap between my thighs. Still, I craved more. I don't know why but this didn't feel like enough. I was horny as anything. Sweat was now running down between my shoulder blades. I wiggled my arm under my torso and I pulled my bikini down my bubble shaped butt, twisting to my side as I pulled them off my thighs and down my legs, letting them drop to the side. I didn't bother putting lotion on. I just lay there feeling the sun against my naked butt. I felt the sweat beads run down my back between my butt cheeks and into my crack drip by drip. I looked up at the reflection again. He was standing there with his shorts straddling his ankles and with his hand groping away up and down his cock. I was the cause of lustful thoughts and this only excited me more.

I felt hot between my legs. It felt wet, probably the mixture of the sweat running down my naked butt and onto my pussy folds mixed with my own juices coming out of my pussy. I watched him masturbate and it made me even hornier. I opened my legs to hip width. Why not let him see my pussy as I enjoy feeling him perving over me. He was furiously pulling up and down. I lifted my hip slightly to make way for my arm as I pushed it under my torso and guided my fingers down to my swollen clit. It was hard to touch myself in this position, even after widening my legs and pushing up my butt. I was frustrated, every point in my body screaming out for release. I needed to be satisfied, now and completely.

I turned around and lay down facing upwards. I caressed my nipple between my fingers feeling the spasms shoot right through me. I directed my fingers to my folds, to my aching pussy, which desperately needed to be touched. I ran my fingers across my mound feeling my tiny pubic curls and then down into my slit, between my pink folds as they glided over but reaching within to feel my moist red flesh, rubbing the inner sides as they parted and then retreating my fingers back up to the top bulb of my swollen clit. I rubbed it around in little circular motions feeling the raw nerve endings and enjoying the quick instant pangs and sensations of pleasure ripple though me.

My fingers were now very sticky from the streaming white creamy fluids oozing slowly out of my puss. I pushed the top of my index finger into my pussy. It felt so good as my muscles contracted to pull in my finger deeper. I took out my finger and smelt the salty scent of my arousal, the raw instinct at its core. I was so horny and overtaken by lust that I put my finger in my mouth and tasted my sex. It was overpowering and strong.

With my other hand I brushed my fingers along my breasts grasping and twisting my erect nipples between them. Shivers ran through my spine and down my torso. The waves were coming in bigger and wilder.

I lifted my head high as I arched my neck backwards. My right hand was across my breast and the other cupped under my raised buttocks as I pushed my now two fingers into my wetness. It felt good to be filled. I lifted my butt higher into a Pilates backbend pose as I furiously ploughed them in and out of my raging pussy. I was on my way to orgasm.
 

I held my fingers steady as I gyrated and arched my hips, orgasm after orgasm convulsed through me. I moaned as the waves of pleasure washed through me. I was now free. I took my fingers out and opened my eyes and looked across at the apartment. My voyeur was nowhere to be seen. I put on my bikini bottoms and top. I needed to get out of the scorching sun.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by racqelhunter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments