Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anniversary Dinner

61
33 Comments 33
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Competition Entry: Boobies

Our tenth anniversary was coming up next weekend. I overheard our children whispering that they were going to be spending that weekend at their cousins' house. My sister's children and mine were close in age and loved spending time together. The thought of spending the night over there was more excitement than they could keep secret. 

My husband always puts me first. He goes out of his way to make me happy. He is a wonderful father, and husband. I knew he probably had a big evening planned, and I was racking my mind to figure what would be the perfect gift to get him for the occasion.

Then it came to me what I needed to do. I laid my plans, and the next day I put them into action. While my husband was at work and the children were at school I went to a very exclusive women’s dress shop. I was able to find a Victorian silk blouse that was a white, high collared and totally made of lace. A black pencil skirt that was so form fitting walking took some time.

I completed the outfit with a pair of pump heals that I was going to have to practice walking in.

The big day came. The children were gone, and my husband had a big bouquet of flowers and a huge card in his hand.  The look on my face was total surprise. The bouquet was beautiful, and the card was a combination of cute and sweet.

The card read: 

 Sweety you are the love of my life we are going to Restaurant de Mason, and we are going to go see the play Phantom of the Opera.

The dinner reservations were several hours away, and I spent my time wisely getting ready. I put on a white lacy bra with matching panties. After placing on my black stockings I looked at my self in the mirror. I knew my husband would be pleased. Dave loved showing me off. He bought me the teeniest bathing suits, low cut blouses and dresses. He loved other guys looking at me.

I finished putting on the rest of my outfit as it was time to leave. I came out of the bathroom and the look on my husband's face was priceless. He immediately embraced me then pushed me back to get a second look.

“Is that a new skirt and blouse?” he asked.

“What this old thing?” I smiled.

Driving to the restaurant I had to remind my husband to keep his eyes on the road. When we arrived, the restaurant was packed. Dave helped me out of the car and I had to walk slowly to the front door. I could see my husband's smile as the door man blatantly stared at me as we approached.

Passing through the door my husband snuck in a quick squeeze of my butt cheek. Our table was not a secluded out of the way table. The waiter took our drink order I asked where the restroom was at.

Walking to the restroom I sashayed my butt as much as possible loving the looks I was getting. I got to the restroom I went into the first stall. Now it was time for my husband's anniversary gift.

I removed everything from the waist up taking off my bra and camisole. I placed the bra and camisole into my purse. Looking down at myself I wondered what it would be like to walk through the restaurant topless, and the look at my husband's face as I would come to the table.

I put my blouse on buttoning all the buttons and went to see my self in the mirror. I should have tried this at home, the blouse was completely see through, I had not realized it would be anywhere near as revealing as it was.

My whole body was tingling as I took a deep breath.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

I started to leave the restroom when another lady was walking in. The look on her face was a combination of surprise and disgust. My nipples were so hard, walking slowly towards our table. 

It felt like a thousand eyes were on me. I was watching people's expressions with out looking like I was watching them. Some people did not noticing me pass, but those that did stared long and hard. Men and women both took notice, and I was not sure if my legs were going to get me to my chair.

When I sat down my husband looked at me as his eyes went wide. I saw his lips.

“Oh my God!”

‘Do you like?"

‘Oh my God!

“Happy anniversary honey.”

"I am yours to do with as you please tonight.”

The waiter came over asking if we were ready to order. Then he noticed me. My husband was giving his order and the waiter never took his eyes off of me. I felt tingly all over, part nerves and part excitement.

I could not believe how blatantly he stared at my chest while I told him what I was going to eat. As he was walking away I ordered a double whiskey straight up. He just smiled.

“Yes Mam.”

“So you are mine tonight my love?”

I just nodded my head yes.

A young gentleman brought me my drink and stayed longer than was necessary, causing my husband to smile.

My husband was staring at my chest also.

“You’ve seen them before honey.”

“No, not like this.”

“It’s like playing peeping Tom on my own wife.”

“Oh my God it's incredible.”

The waiter brought our food to the table. His arm brushed against my breast as he set my plate in front of me. He then smiled at me letting me know that it was on purpose not by any accident. As dinner went on my exhibitionist side started to take over. I sat up as straight as possible sticking my chest out.

I tingled all over as men walked by staring, my nipples hurt from their erection.

The waiter handed the check to my husband. He got a huge smile on his face. He looked at me and said that our bill needed to be paid in the kitchen.

“What do you mean?”

“Come with me my little exhibitionist.”

“Where are we going?”

“We are going to the kitchen my dear.”

“Why?”

My husband smiled as he grabbed my hand.

As we entered the kitchen I think the whole staff was there. People I'm sure that were management, cooks, waiters, waitresses. They were all staring at me. I looked at my husband for sympathy to go, but he stared at me saying.

“Take off your blouse babe.”

“Happy anniversary Hun.”

His look was saying you promised yourself to me.

I slowly started to unbutton my blouse. My fingers were shaking. I could feel the blood rushing to my head, and my face felt flushed. You could hear a pin drop. It was  absolutely quiet and all eyes were on me. I got to the last two buttons I froze.

“I don’t think I can do it.”

Then a chat arose.

“Go, Go, Go, Go, Go.”

I unbuttoned the last button and let my blouse slide to the floor. My head swooned as my husband pinned my hands behind me. My chest was pushed out and my breasts were exposed for all.

My husband gave each nipple a little kiss in front of this crowd.

“Happy anniversary!” The crowd yelled.

I still had the play to survive.

 

 

Published 
Written by specialkathy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments