Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy and The Unicorn

"Amy discovers that Unicorns really do exist"

19
5 Comments 5
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

The cab ride to the club seemed very long as Amy and Eric contemplated the evening ahead.  It was their first night in the city of Vancouver, and they knew very little about their destination except what they had read on line.  The club's web site had advertised a pre-holiday "Lingerie or Less" party as the theme for this months event. 

Eric had previously submitted their personal information, in addition to their photographs, under fictitious names and they had been approved pending paying a moderate "yearly membership fee" at the door, which would allow them to attend tonight's function.

Being in a foreign country, they were comfortable with the fact that they would not encounter anyone they might know, but were less at ease with what the expectations might be of them once they were inside. 

As the cab pulled up out front at 9:00 pm, there was a distinct lack of activity outside of the club; in fact, it seemed like it was closed. The surrounding area was pretty run down and they now questioned their decision a little as they paid the cabbie and approached the front door. 

Stepping inside, they were greeted by a doorman and a hostess who let them know that they were the first to arrive, which was to say the least uncomfortable for newbies. 

The hostess, who was not attractive at all yet dressed in lingerie, ran their credit card for the membership fee, placed a wrist band on each of them, and then le d them to a dingy couch in the next room to view a short video on the club rules, which all club virgins were required to watch. 

Others couples began to arrive now and two other newcomer couples sat next to them as they surveyed the surrounding room which was filled with a variety of lockers, old furniture, and a messy desk. Not exactly like the web page portrayed it. One couple to Amy's right seemed very uncomfortable and the other to Eric's left showed no hint as to what they might be feeling. 

As the video played, some actors reviewed the club rules about touching, advances, personal protection and other potential situations, while stressing that "no means no." It also stressed that women were to feel safe and that men were not to roam unescorted without their date or they would be escorted out. Single women were allowed to attend the event,  single men were not.  

As the video concluded, Eric and Amy were encouraged to change into their club attire for the evening, which they actually were already wearing, though hidden by their outer garments. Eric sported a pair of leather Jim Morrison pants and a polyester shirt with a mink v-neck collar, black skate shoes, and a thin chord necklace with a small medallion. Amy wore her favorite red and black steel ribbed corset, black thong panties, black sheer stockings, and a brand new pair of $800 Christian Louboutin black pumps with red soles and a 5" stiletto heel. A black wrap around dress with a waist sash covered her perfectly, keeping the secret of the naughtiness that lay beneath, while still showing off her generous curves. 

The hostess returned and led them both up a flight of stairs to the first of three levels of the club, while describing the basics of the layout. The first level was the bar, dance floor, and some comfortable seating. This was the social level. Attire must be worn with the exception of both women and men being free to go topless if so inclined. No sexual activity was allowed on this level. 

Proceeding on, the second level had several cabana like beds, with sheer white curtains surrounding them. The rules for this area were, if the curtains were closed the privacy of the inhabitants was to be respected. If they were open, you were free to watch what was occurring inside. If the people inside invited specific outsiders in, then they were were allowed to enter and join the party, once again respecting whatever limits were asked of them. If you were not invited in you were not allowed to enter. 

Ascending to the third level, they were shown an area that consisted of balcony with a padded railing overlooking the first level dance floor. Adjacent to it were two small rooms with voyeur windows. Inside of those rooms were various bondage gear and accompaniments like sex swings.  The rules of engagement were similar to the second level, except on this floor you could enter a room without permission, you just could not touch or participate without permission. 

Eric and Amy exchanged wide eyed glances as the obviously wired hostess rambled on about other club rules and regulations before completing their tour back at the first level bar.  Needing cocktails, they each ordered a drink only to find out that the price of admission did not include top shelf liquor, just some basic well drink choices. Great.  Included was a maximum of two free drinks each that were to be marked off on their wristbands with a sharpie before subsequent drinks would be $5 apiece. High class. This was going to be a pricey night to deal with under these conditions. The woman bartender sported a tee shirt that proclaimed "Unicorns Are Real" across the front, which drew a laugh from Amy and a flirtatious prediction that maybe they would find one tonight.  

Upon acquiring their cocktails, Eric and Amy strolled over and seated themselves in a padded booth area next to the dance floor. The sparse crowd added to their discomfort as they waited for more arrivals to take them out of the spotlight.  

Soon the uncomfortable couple from the video area downstairs sat down next to them and said hello. They introduced themselves as Kayla and David, offering additionally that this was their first time to a club like this as well and that it was David's birthday present.  

Over the next hour, the two couples exchanged small talk about where they were from, what they did, and discussed the diverse and growing crowd. It did not take long to exceed their wristband allotments for cocktails, and they were several additional drinks into the cash bar before they began to loosen up enough to expand their social circle. 

Although they were definitely near the older end of the club's average age, Eric and Amy were definitely among the most attractive participants. Kayla was as well, but David fell into the average range in the looks department.  As they surveyed the room, there was one hot young girl that was in her early 20's dancing seductively in an orange thong who could be clarified a keeper and another tall blonde with secretarial like glasses seated close to them with an older gentleman.  As the blonde glanced her way, Amy opened the conversation with her across Kayla and David who were seated in between them. 

As the conversation grew, the blonde began to expand upon the "lifestyle" of many of the club members and pointed out some examples of the ones she knew. There was not a lot of interaction between the blonde and her companion, and it felt like she may have been a paid escort for the evening.  They eventually got up, presumably for a cocktail but then never returned.  Most likely they had retired to the upstairs.  

As the 11:00 hour arrived, Eric told Amy that it was time for her to lose the cover up as that was the time all couples were to be in their appropriate "lingerie or less", although that requirement was loosely enforced on the men. Amy took a deep sip from her drink, said ok, and then left for the locker area near the entry to stow here dress. Kayla went with her, leaving Eric and David alone. 

David was starting to get a little drunk now and was quickly down to his faded jeans, white dress shoes, and no shirt with a gold chain. He was saying more and more frequently that it was his birthday and Eric started to get the impression that this meant his wife was there to support him in playing with others, though maybe not to do so herself. 

Amy returned now, sans her black cover up, and strolled seductively through he dance floor crowd and back to Eric. She was a stunning picture of beauty and hungry eyes began to turn on her from all areas of the room. Eric knew there were men wanting her, already imagining themselves fucking her in various ways and wondering if they might have an opportunity to do so upstairs later. He loved inflicting this torture on them.  

Amy's 5" heels made her skinny legs look even longer and leaner, giving her ass just the right amount of lift. Her tits were full and tight in the corset, her cleavage protruding to the point where the just the edges of her nipples remained hidden.  She had previously that day scheduled her hair, nails and makeup to be done professionally for the evening. Her blonde curls cascaded over her shoulders and she was far and away the most beautified club goer this evening. The club was seedy, but Amy stood like a simmering beacon in the center of it and driving men crazy. 

Kayla returned now sporting a dark blue, lace one-piece lingerie, black stockings, and black heels. She had a great body as well and she was beginning to loosen up a little now. She did not own her sexiness like Amy did, but she was still far more alluring than most of the other attendees. 

As the two couples began to dance, the urge to introduce themselves began to overcome the other patrons. Most were friendly and offered little pressure for other activities, taking a simple "no thank you" as an answer when given, just like the welcome video had shown. Some were "club hosts" and offered to answer any questions the group might have regarding "the lifestyle." It was pretty apparent that "the lifestyle" was really just code for "it's ok for my partner to fuck other people" on a regular basis. 

In an effort to escape some of the increasing attention, the two couples decided to take a stroll up to the second level to see if people were in fact really having public sex. 

As they climbed the stairs to the second level and walked into the cabana area, the lighting became much dimmer. A small crowd was gathered near an opening in the curtains of one of the play pens. Amy stepped forward first and peered inside. Laid out on the mattress, a woman had her legs spread open as another woman licked her pussy with a man kneeling behind her and fucking her.  It was hard to tell in the dim lighting where exactly he was penetrating her, but her muffled groans and the slapping of his thighs and hand against her ass said she was enjoying it a lot.  

Amy stepped aside, letting Eric glance into the cabana.  

"What do you think of that?" She asked softly. 

"That's wild," Eric replied. "Can you imagine doing that while others are watching?"

"Actually... I can," Amy said as she took him by the hand and led him into the adjacent vacant cabana, leaving the curtain open behind them. 

"Is this what you want baby?" Amy asked.

ahsly_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ahsly_smith

"Is this why you brought me to this club tonight?  To fuck me while others watch, while other men desire me?"

"Yes." Eric replied quietly.

"Do you plan on sharing me with other men tonight?" Amy continued. 

"No," Eric replied. 

"Good," Amy whispered.  "I'll be right back."

Amy slipped out of the cabana, leaving Eric standing dumbfounded. Moments later, she returned hand in hand with Kayla.  

"Baby, what are you doing?" Eric asked nervously.  

"You don't know yet?" Amy replied. "Kayla is our Unicorn."  

With that, Amy walked behind The Unicorn and turned her to Eric while sliding the one piece blue lingerie from her shoulders with both hands. She rolled it downward, allowing Eric to view her generous breasts. They were very firm and her nipples were pebble small and hard. 

The blue lingerie now slid down over her hips before falling gently to the floor, leaving The Unicorn standing in only a tiny blue thong and her high heels.  

"You know you are going to fuck her," Amy said. 

Eric could feel his cock growing hard in his leather pants as he began to fantasize about what was to come. His thoughts were momentarily interrupted by a small commotion as David tried to enter the cabana. 

"I'm sorry, but you are not invited." Amy said quietly. 

"What do you mean?"  David replied. "It's my birthday!" 

"Yes it is," Amy continued.  "And for your birthday you get to watch your wife get fucked really well by another couple."

Without another word, the crowd encouraged David to step back outside the curtain before security needed to be called. No meant no.  

The Unicorn turned and faced Amy as she began releasing each hook on her red corset from top to bottom. When she reached the midway point of the corset, Amy's fabulous tits spilled out for all to enjoy. Her nipples were hard and erect too, and The Unicorn ran her tongue across one of them softly.  Amy closed her eyes, tipped her blonde head back and groaned.  The corset fell to the floor, leaving her in only a black g-string and her Christian Louboutins. 

Over their shoulders, a growing crowd filled the curtain opening, watching with anticipation while wondering if any of them would be invited in to participate.  They would not be.   

The Unicorn kissed Amy's soft lips before taking her hand and leading her to Eric. Amy walked behind Eric and turned him sideways for the crowd before reaching around and unbuckling his leather pants. As they dropped to the floor she grasped his shaft and slowly stroked him for the voyeurs pleasure while The Unicorn knelt before him. 

"Suck his cock," Amy ordered.  

The Unicorn opened her mouth and Amy placed the head of Eric's cock on her outstretched tongue. He grasped her long brunette mane and held it up so the crowd could view his cock sliding into her throat.  

"Happy Birthday David," Amy jeered loudly. 

Eric began to move his hips forward and backward as he tested The Unicorn. She gurgled periodically, and he allowed her to pull off for a breath every few strokes. 

"Do you want to fuck her now?" Amy whispered in Eric's ear. 

"Yes," Eric groaned. "I want to fuck both of you."

"Ok baby," Amy continued. "Then have us."

Eric pulled The Unicorn to her feet and slid her panties down for her to step out of. Then he turned and did the same for Amy. Both of them had perfectly waxed pussies that were small and compact.  Eric led them both to the bed and gently pushed Amy onto her back on the mattress first, before pushing the Unicorn face down onto her.  Their tits pressed together and they were both eye-to-eye as he moved in behind them.  Amy raised her slender legs and wrapped them tightly around The Unicorn with the her red soles facing the crowd. She could make eye contact with Eric over The Unicorn's shoulder who raised her ass to an angle easy for him to mount her. 

"Please ride me well," The Unicorn begged.  

The Unicorn suddenly winced as her back arched, and she gripped Amy's wrists tightly, pinning them to the mattress. Her grasp tightened, and her eyes and head rolled back, telling Amy that Eric's cock had now entered her.  The Unicorn's breasts rocked softly against Amy's with each stroke, and she moaned loudly. 

Eric fucked The Unicorn aggressively now as Amy lay helplessly beneath them both awaiting her turn. She could feel the sweat building between their naked bodies as The Unicorn was ridden bareback. Looking deep into her eyes, Amy could see the unbridled pleasure that her man's effort was giving her. 

The Unicorn's bucking slowed now and Amy could sense Eric was easing up on her. She was pleasantly surprised a moment later to feel Eric's rock hard cock penetrate her own virgin tight pussy, while The Unicorn held her down and looked deep into her eyes. 

"His big cock feels good inside you, yes?" The Unicorn asked. "He is quite talented."

"Yessss.... Yessss...." Amy moaned as Eric's pace increased. 

"You love being fucked like this, don't you?" The Unicorn asked. 

"Yes." Amy replied. "I've always wanted to be held down by another woman while my husband fucks me!"  

"And watched." The Unicorn replied. 

"And watched." Amy replied. 

"Do you love the feeling of my breasts on you as he has his way with you?" The Unicorn asked. 

"Uh huh." Amy moaned.  

Inside, Amy's head was spinning.  She did want to be fucked in public where strangers could watch. She did want to have a threesome with a Unicorn.  She did want to be taken however Eric and The Unicorn demanded. 

Amy's pussy tightened snuggly now around Eric's cock as he railed her harder and harder. The Unicorn held her arms over her head securely, while Eric held her ankles. The Unicorn kissed Amy passionately, attempting to muffle her moans while Eric continued.  As The Unicorn released Amy's lips, she panted rapidly in short little whimpers, while fighting for enough air to speak. 

"I want to watch him fuck you," Amy said to The Unicorn. "I want to watch him lay you back and have you while you and I talk dirty to him."  

Eric and The Unicorn released Amy, allowing her to slide out from under them.  Eric pushed The Unicorn onto her back and grabbed each ankle to spread her wide for himself. Amy licked at her nipples as Eric readied her.  

"Fuck her baby!" Amy ordered. "Fuck her really well. She has such a beautifully tight pussy. You really want it, don't you?"

"Please!!" The Unicorn begged. "Stick your cock in me now. I want it! I need it!!"

With that, Amy spit generously on Eric's rock hard cock while he slowly penetrated The Unicorn.  Amy held his cock and directed it as it disappeared inside her, then she watched her brown eyes bulge as Eric increased his pace.  She could tell Eric loved her gift of him fucking another beautiful woman while she looked on and her pussy grew even wetter from the excitement.  

"Her pussy looks so tight wrapped around your cock baby.  Does it feel good?" Amy asked.

She held The Unicorn firmly by a slipping one hand around her throat up under her jaw.  With her other hand she covered the Unicorns slit with her fingers spread, as Eric's cock slid in and out between her ring finger and middle finger. 

The Unicorn moaned deeply as Eric's cock tested her, glistening with her juices. Her firm breasts bobbed up and down in rhythm with his movements as he took her.  Amy muffled her moans once more by covering her mouth with her own, breathing in and out with her.  

Eric's testicles now tightened as they slapped against The Unicorns ass, a sign that his future orgasm was building within him.

"I want the two of you to make me cum baby,"' Amy begged over The Unicorns heaving breasts. "I want it now!"

"Well that's what a Unicorn is for my love," Eric replied "To fulfill the needs of the couple they are with."

With that, he withdrew from The Unicorn and allowed her out from beneath him. He rolled Amy onto her back and pulled her to him with her head hanging off of the edge of the mattress. Eric stood at the bedside as Amy opened her mouth and allowed him to fill it. She relaxed her throat and tried to breathe through her nose as his cock compromised her airway.  As she did so, Amy felt her legs being parted, just before The Unicorn's warm tongue appeared on her clit.  She tried to cry out, but her throat full of cock would not allow her to do so.  

The Unicorn circled Amy's clit repeatedly with her soft pink tongue. Amy could only cum from penetration and had rarely ever cum from Eric's oral performances, so to cum from a woman's efforts would be next to impossible she thought. 

However, this night was like no other.  It was a night of firsts. Their first swingers club, their first voyeur experience, their first public sex, and their first Unicorn. As Amy closed her eyes and concentrated on the fact that this was not a fantasy, but was actually happening to her in real life, a familiar warm sensation began to build and overtake her. Amy's body suddenly racked violently from the most explosive orgasm she had ever felt. The Unicorn refused to stop as she bucked her hips up and down off of the mattress and thrashed uncontrollably while Eric exercised her throat. Her teeth clenched his cock tightly as she came over and over again. 

Exhausted, Amy begged now to be freed. 

She rolled from her back and knelt before Eric as The Unicorn moved into position beside her.  Together they spat on his erection and took turns deep throating him in alternating fashion until his knees began to buckle. As Eric cursed loudly while slowly stroking his own cock, both women tilted their heads back and closed their eyes while wave after wave of warm ejaculate fountained from him and covered their faces and chins.   

Amy opened her sticky eyelids and took Eric back into her mouth again while sucking him as hard as she could with The Unicorn looking on. Eric staggered and fought to stay standing as cum flowed from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. 

Finished, Amy turned and gave The Unicorn a long, deep, and passionate cum filled kiss.  

"Tell David happy birthday," Amy said while gathering her corset for Eric to help her dress again.  

"Oh he's probably enjoying it right about now I suppose," the Unicorn replied.  "You see, it's actually OUR birthday.  I wanted to be a Unicorn for mine and he wanted to have me afterwards when I walk in on him with another woman, so I'll be heading for the third floor now."    

Well, well. Amy thought.  It looks like everyone's fantasies were fulfilled tonight.  And with that the Unicorn was gone. 

Amy and Eric descended the stairs to the first level of the club and hailed a cab back to their hotel. Just as the bartenders tee shirt proclaimed, unicorns really are real.

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments