Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight

"The sexual appetite has the need to feed."

3
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
699 words 699 words
Thesmile on Jake’s face was devious; his freckles were prominent. The whitening of his teeth shined. I was driving from class with Jake. I had offered to take him to the park and bus ride on the way home.

“I would like that very much, Lyric. I have no payment though to reciprocate the gesture.”

“I will think of something,” I uttered with my mischievous smile.

Traffic was horrible on the highway, Jake was growing a bit fastidious, yet he was fumbling his fingers while I caught him glancing down my cleavage.

“I have decided how you can repay,” I had stated.

“How can I?”

Jake was salivating over my lips, my hips and my ample cleavage. I was being a cock tease. My pussy was quivering over the thought of having him fuck him or eat my asshole.

I could not help but continue to contemplate the options rummaging through my head. I had a difficult time choosing what Jake can do for me.

“I can’t take it anymore! Lyric! My cock is throbbing! I need to release!”

I said nothing. When I arrived in a secluded parking garage, Jake was grabbing his bulge. He seemed anxious to wait what my actions were to bring in the situation.

“Undo your belt slowly. Do not lose eye contact.”

“But, Lyric—“

“Do not respond to me. Do not utter a syllable,” I said softly.

He gave a silent gesture indicating he was in agreement to what was mentioned.

“Slowly remove your cock from your pants. Do not remove your pants.”

Jake bit his lower lip. The long, golden brown, juicy, plump cock was at least 10 inches long. Hmmmm. I wanted to taste. Just one simple taste would suffice.

“Spit in your hand. Get that cock nice and lubed up for me.”

Jake groaned. The cars passing in the garage had not noticed I had the engine turned off. I was smoking a cigarette.

“Do not moan loud. Do not utter a sound.”

I removed my panties and began to straddle Jake reverse cowgirl.

Thiago_the_King
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiago_the_King



“Do not cum until I say so, Jake.”

After I had straddled Jake, m y pussy was clinching for dear life. His cock was growing, throbbing. I could not scream, for fear, endorphins or adrenaline took over. Pussy juices flowed like a waterfall on this monstrosity of a cock.

Jake suppressed his mouth as I felt the hot breath envelope my cleavage.

“This-cock- is-all-yours,” he uttered in syllables.

“This cunt was made for your cock!”

He had thrust his cock harder making my ass checks clap together. While reversed cowgirl, I saw a two black men walking towards my vehicle. I was telling him to finish me off.

Instead of finishing me off, I saw one black man staring at me fucking Jake. The rush of being watched really turned me on. I am use to being a sadomasochist, yet I have not experienced the rush of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

Jake rolled the window down. I was startled by such an action when the two gentlemen were cheering us on.

“Pump that pussy! Make her tits bounce! Make that ass clap!”

“That cunt is all mine, Lyric!”

“I’m going to cum!”

The other gentlemen watching and cheering us on were telling Jake to cum in me. Abruptly, Jake and I came at the same time. The gentlemen walked away and Jake slowly pulled my cunt away from his cock.

I was placed in the back seat with no undergarments on trembling after multiple orgasms.

“I still need to repay you,” he exclaimed.

Thereafter, Jake slowly grabbed the cum oozing out of my cunt and wrote his name on my cunt with his finger full of cum on it.

“This is mine. Share your cunt with no one, Lyric.”

He licked all the cum and sucked my pussy dry. I hurried to the front seat of my car. I left Jake at the park and ride. When I arrived at home, I noticed my undergarments were missing.

I looked at my phone and noticed the text…”Until next time, I am holding your underwear for ransom.”

I smiled and my pussy was craving his cock.

Published 
Written by Lyric69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments