Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Dark- Part 2

"The dark brings many things to light"

7
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Bill had said good night to his next door neighbor Crissy about an hour ago.

Since she had left there was no need for silence anymore, so Bill slipped through the dark naked as deftly as a cat burglar. He had his long awaited ice cold beer and the night to himself. He was still naked as a jaybird, loving the dark, the slight breeze, the sounds of insects thrumming as a low backdrop.

Bill's mind was churning from his experiences of the past couple hours. He had finally connected with Crissy, having sex with her in the pool. He had learned his wife Janie had become lovers with Crissy's husband Em. He had a dinner invitation for himself and Janie this coming Saturday evening. He had a lot on his plate.

He was taking his second hit of the cold beer, enjoying the blast of cold in the back of his throat, when his phone buzzed. Picking it up, he saw it was his wife Janie, away on a business trip. He clicked to accept the call.

"Hey, good looking", Janie said in his ear, her soft drawl as always hooking his attention.

"Hey yourself ", Bill responded.

"I just got off the phone with Crissy. She said she visited you a little while ago."

"Uh huh", Bill replied, not knowing just how much Crissy had told Janie about her little visit.

"She said she had a really nice time, Bill. She said you were a really good fuck."

Bill's interior voice spoke up, saying "Ok, that cat is well and truly out of the bag."

"Crissy has been doing a lot of talking. She told me about Em and you."

"Bill, I'm sorry, I wish I'd told you. I didn't plan for it to happen. Crissy DID plan it though. She and Em had been talking about us, how attractive they found us, and about our little problem..." Janie's voice trailed off.

Janie and I had become stuck in a rut, both busy as dervishes at work. Our sex life had descended from great into ok, then into 'same old, same old', into occasionally. Bill had thought more than once that if things continued to deteriorate, they'd be having 'hallway sex', passing each other in the hallway muttering a low "Fuck you" to each other as they passed by.

"Janie, we have to talk."

He heard her sharp intake of breath at the other end. "Bill..."

He cut her off, saying "Janie, I love you. That hasn't changed. Maybe we've lost our way a little, I don't know. I do know that I want for you to be happy. I'm glad Crissy called you and told you about her 'visit'. At least I don't have that hanging over my head. When will you be home?"

"I'll be home on Monday. We have to change out some defective hardware, do a run test, check for bugs, make sure everything is good to go. It will be fine, just going through the process from this point. I'm looking forward to seeing you, Bill."

Bill was listening with one ear, knowing he had Sunday to think about the future and what it might hold.

"Bill?" Janie asked. "You're not saying anything...are you angry with me?"

"No, baby. I'm not angry. I've just had a lot happen, gotten a lot of information dumped in my lap."

"How IS your lap, Bill?, she asked a bit coyly.

"My lap is a little tired but quite happy, thanks." He smiled into the dark.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that", she cooed into his ear.

"When you get home Monday, can we make some 'just us' time to talk honestly?"

"Yes Bill, definitely. It's been long over due, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess it is. We can work things out Janie. I'm sorry about tonight, I didn't intend for Crissy's visit to become a pool orgy." He started to say "Shit happens" but didn't see how that would help things.

"I'm glad you're not angry with me, Bill. I want you to know that I love you, and that I'm committed to us. I can't explain it very well on the phone. I guess sometimes shit just happens."

Bill rolled his eyes and replied "I understand, baby. We'll talk on Monday. I have to go, my beer is feeling neglected."

"I love you Bill. You just remember that until I get home."

"Love you too, Hillbilly." Bill called her hillbilly as a pet name. She was from Kentucky and was a city girl, and hated that Kentucky had a redneck reputation, which is why he called her hillbilly.

The dark was complete again, the call ended. He took a slug of beer, reached down and caressed his cock. It stirred like a sleeping dragon, a thrill going through it.

Draining the beer, he found his way inside. He got a paper plate, opened the fridge and built a snack. "A man has to maintain his energy", he told himself. A couple slices of ham, some cheese, a few olives, and a sweet pickle were his intended prey.

Munching away, he thought about Janie and her homecoming. He found he was nervous, anticipating seeing her. He was almost like a kid looking forward to his first real date. His cock stirred again thinking of her, thinking of his neighbor Em being inside her.

Bill finished his snack and cleaned up his debris, washed his hands, brushed his teeth and slipped naked between the sheets.

Sunday dawned clear and hot. Bill puttered around the house, watched a little baseball on TV, but couldn't get into the game. His mind kept wandering to Janie, wanting her home again, just wanting her.

Monday finally came and Bill was glad. The hours with nothing to do but think had been frazzling to his nerves. He knew Janie would get back around six, so he left his job at four. He hit the market, got a few things for dinner and raced home.

He hit the shower and paid special attention to his 'naughty bits'. Janie called his cock and balls his 'naughty bits' in a really cheesy British accent, perhaps the result of a few too many British TV characters. He loved it when she said that, having an interest in her 'naughty bits' as well.

He heard the door open just after six and Janie walked in. For a moment they simply looked at one another, then Bill smiled at her. She smiled back and just that simply the glaze of frost in their relationship melted.

She came to him and he was aware for the first time in a long time of how her breasts pressed against his chest as they hugged. He could have sworn in court that her nipples were hard. He felt his trouser snake stirring.

They kissed, and it was a kiss unlike any they had enjoyed in a long long time. Bill tasted her mouth and tongue, really tasted her, and wondered how in the hell he'd been blind, taking this woman for granted.

"Mmmm, you feel good baby", he said, being a master of understatement.

"You too, Bill. You don't know how good." Bill did know though.

"Would you like some wine?"

"That would be fantastic. I'm glad to be home. These trips get longer every time, it seems."

Bill went to the fridge and got a couple chilled white wines and returned to find Janie sitting on the sofa, perched on the edge like a bird ready to take flight. He knew she was nervous, knew this was the dreaded conversation. He handed her a wine and they both sipped.

"Bill, I'll start if it's alright. I want to say I love you. I apologize again for not telling you my feelings. I should have and that's wrong."

Bill responded with his own "I love you too, Janie."

She continued "We've let things go off the rails a bit in our relationship, what with work demanding so much of both of us. I've been distracted, not focused on us like I should have been. Do you feel the same, Bill?"

He agreed, saying "Yeah, it's true. We've both kind of been off in our own little world, doing our own thing. That doesn't make us bad people, does it?"

"No", she laughed. "If anything, it probably means we're normal."

"Anyway, Crissy and I had been talking and I told her of our little problem. She told me that she and Em had been through much the same thing a couple years ago. I asked how they'd solved their problem."

"Crissy told me they had a talk, one just like we're having. She said they agreed that things had become stale and changes needed to be made."

Bill noticed her chest starting to flush in the Vee of her top. He saw little patches of blush appear on her cheeks. She looked sexy as hell.

"They came to an agreement Bill. They agreed to allow each other to have other lovers. Crissy said it did wonders for their relationship, injected a whole new level of excitement.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

Not only did they enjoy their new lovers, but found their desire for each other was back the way it had been years ago!"

Janie paused, caught her breath and waited. "Bill, what do you think?"

"I think Crissy is quite the busy girl."

"I asked her how she felt about Em fucking other women and she said it turned her on. She and he are now very secure in their marriage. She said for them it's basically just fucking other people for the excitement.

"When Crissy told me this, she laughed and said "It's more than that, Janie. We do have to like the people we share that with. We are discriminating on who we allow into our sex lives. We've talked about Bill and you...", her voice trailing off.

"Oh my gosh, Crissy! You have got to be kidding!"

"No, not at all, Janie. Em finds you very attractive and I think Bill is just a dreamboat", she said as she giggled.

"Don't you think Em isn't just the hawtest thing you ever saw?"

Janie agreed and as they continued to talk Crissy asked me if I wouldn't love to be with Em as a lover.

"I'll be honest, Bill. I have thought of what Em would be like in bed. I know you've thought the same of Crissy. I've seen how you look at her when you think no one is noticing. Women always notice, Bill."

The interior voice piped up. "Damn, busted Billy boy". Bill replied to it with a "fuck off" to that snarky part of his mind.

Bill moved to sit beside her on the sofa. He leaned toward her and she met him with a kiss...a long lingering one.

He cupped a breast with a hand and he'd been right- her nipples were taut under her top. He squeezed gently, knowing she liked that.

"Bill...", she breathed.

"Enough talk for now, Janie. I need to fuck you, right now. I've been thinking about Em being inside of you and honestly I've been half hard ever since."

"Hmmm, looks like more than half, hunny bunny. Much more than half." Her smile was brilliant.

Bill took her hand to help her stand. He undid her jeans belt, the catch, slowly slid her zipper down. He tugged downward and she wriggled her hips to help. They slipped down and revealed her white cotton high rise hip hugger panties, her usual work attire. He had always thought they were sexy as hell on her.

She sat and he undid the straps of her sandals, freeing her feet. He slipped her jeans off. The little gold chain around her ankle flashed against her peach hued flesh.

"How did I ever take Janie for granted?" That seemed to be the question of the day.

He bent and kissed her feet, her ankles, her shins, her knees. He kissed her thighs, soft butterfly kisses. As he came to her mound he inhaled and savored her scent. There was a small damp spot on her panties. Bill knew she was turned on by both scent and sight.

He reached up and hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties. She raised her bottom and he slowly slipped them off her luscious ass, down her long thighs. The moment of removing her panties had always somehow been magical, the moment when she was exposed for his eyes to savor. He brushed his thumb across her swollen lips, along her cleft and was rewarded by a shiny clear drop of her nectar.

"Your turn, hunny bunny", she rasped breathlessly. He hadn't seen his wife this turned on in a very long while.

He stood and she swiftly undid his shorts. She ripped them down along with his boxers. His cock sprang loose, standing out at full attention.

Her mouth took in his head, her tongue swirling around the fringe. Hr felt her tongue tip tease the opening, and he knew she was gathering a drop of clear pre-cum. She'd said she loved the taste of him, that clear droplet.

Her hand wrapped around his cock and she squeezed hard, then started stroking him slowly. Her grip was like a vice, working him the way he liked. He stood there, eyes closed, lost in the moment.

Janie took him deep into her mouth, getting almost all of him in. He'd tried to force it all in a couple times but she had a gag reflex that wouldn't surrender, but she made it up to him. Her nails rasped along the under side of his balls, adding to the tension.

She took her hand, inserted her index finger into her mouth and licked it, sucked it as he watched. She took it out and put his cock back in her mouth. He felt her finger questing and then her finger slide into his puckerhole.

Bill groaned, so close now to going over the edge.

"Stop, baby. I can't take any more. I want to cum inside of you."

Janie stopped and stood. Bill saw her there, her red top still on, naked from the waist down. He slipped her top off and undid her white bra, revealing her breasts.

Janie was as tall as Bill, almost five feet ten inches. her hair was ash blonde and straight as a stick, falling to her shoulder blades. She weighed one hundred twenty eight pounds, which on her frame was still slender with subtle curves. Her collarbones were prominent, her shoulders broad and square, testimony to her career as a college swimmer.

Her breasts were high, very firm 36B's, with small aureoles, protruding nipples. Her breasts were almost conical instead of rounded, the nipples puffy and the aureoles a dusky pink. He thought of them as 'sucking titties'.

Her belly was flat, thanks to her every other day time at the gym.

Her hips flared but not flagrantly. Her hip bones jutted out, framing her perfect lower abdomen. Her cleft started between small outer lips, as bare as the day she was born. Janie was scrupulous about keeping herself totally bare and smooth, even though she knew Bill liked bush.

Her inner lips peeked through the outer, two delicate small petals.

Her clit was small as well, hidden in the hood formed by her petals. The overall appearance was actually of a pale pink rose nestled between her legs.

Her bottom was small but round, toned and tight. She was the reason they made jeans, bikinis, Daisy Duke shorts. All the guys noticed her butt and she noticed them noticing, smiling to herself.

Bill scooped her up and lay her on the sofa. He quickly get atop her and kissed her face, her neck, her chest, down her belly. Finally he got to her mound and tasted her, getting a silky slightly salty reward. He licked her, parting her folds with his tongue.

He took his thumb and softly caressed her pleasure button as he lapped and heard Janie moan. Her thighs clamped his head between them but he continued. Janie started to breath quicker, gasping as Bill pleasured her. He felt the tremors start in her belly, spreading to her thighs, harder and faster. Janie squealed and let go, cumming in a shattering orgasm. She pressed his head from between her slender thighs with an outstretched hand, unable to endure the intensity.

She came down from the pinnacle of pleasure and laughed low in her throat, smiling her Janie smile.
"C'mere".

That's all it took for Bill. His cock was as hard as twenty dollars worth of jawbreakers. He put his cock to her opening and rammed it all the way in. Janie gasped again in pleasure, her slick walls allowing his entry without protest.

He started to pump her, slowly at first, going balls deep with every thrust, forcing her to take all of him. She started to match his rhythm, slamming her hips up to meet his thrusts. The sound of their slapping bodies filled their senses. Sweat started to pour from them, adding to the sensual slickness between them.

Janie was starting to gasp and pant again and Bill floored the gas, fucking her with fast hard strokes. It was over in a minute, both of them going over the edge in bliss.

Bill lay atop Janie, getting his breath, weight supported by knees and elbows. She was smiling like the cat that got the canary.

He felt himself start to shrink inside her. She had told him she loved how that felt, so he stayed inside her.

As they lay there, closer than they had been for many months, enveloped in the sweet afterglow of an exceptionally fine and intense fuck, Janie asked a question.

"Bill, what's on your mind right now?"

"Two things baby. One is I love you so much. Two, I can't wait for dinner Saturday night."

He kissed her, a long, slow, and smoky kiss.
Published 
Written by Taggerdoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments