Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Movie Theater Adventure

"Her husband convinces her to be an exhibitionist"

31
11 Comments 11
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My wife had wanted us to go to one of the last true porn theaters in our city for quite some time and I finally agreed. I wasn’t sure what to expect but was pretty sure she wanted to show off in front of the patrons in the theater, which I must admit excited me but I was also a little nervous. She dressed a little grungy, an old flannel shirt with a few holes in it and a missing button or two, no bra, old worn blue jeans and tennis shoes. I loved the shirt because the strategic holes and gaps that it created allowed a pretty good glimpse of her naked tits.

When we got there, we parked near a light in the parking lot and I gave her a little pep talk and began fondling her tits telling her how sexy she was. We were soon making out in our car like teenagers and my hands had unbuttoned all the buttons of her shirt and I was sucking away on her nipples in no time. She was getting hot and eased the seat back down a bit which allowed me a little more freedom to unbutton her jeans and start fingering her moist pussy.

Not surprisingly, we soon had an audience of one looking in our window. I told my wife about it and she looked up and smiled at the guy and backed away a bit so he could get a better look at her naked tits. I then took my finger from her pussy and brought it up to her lips so she could suck it clean and I suggested that she give our new friend a show.

She eased her pants and panties down to expose her pussy to him and I helped slide her pants over her knees which allowed her to spread her legs a bit. I began squeezing her nipple with one hand and fingering her dripping wet pussy with the other. I then brought my finger up to my wife’s mouth to suck and she started playing with both her tits while I played with her pussy.

The guy had his dick out and was beating it furiously until I heard him grunt and he shot his wad all over our window and smeared it around with his cock. That made my wife feel cheap and sexy at the same time knowing this guy came while looking at her naked. I rolled the window down and asked the guy if he enjoyed the show. He said yeah, stuck his hand through the window and ran it over her naked belly, down to her pussy and over her legs. He then thanked us, zipped up and went to his car. We were both ready, now, for the theater.

My wife made herself presentable but only buttoned two of the buttons on her shirt. We went inside to buy tickets and the manager looked at us and smiled a bit, telling us that there was a couples only section on the last six rows of the left side. We thanked him and walked in, standing at the door while our eyes adjusted to the darkness. As my eyes adjusted, I noticed there were single men scattered around the theatre and a few standing against the back wall. Some guys were standing or sitting together, jacking or sucking off their partner. My wife seemed to be the only woman there.

We went to the first row of the couples only section. It had a pretty good gap between it and the next row of seats. I sat three seats in and had my wife sit on the second seat in so guys could see her as they walked up and down the aisle. As we watched the movie I began playing with her tits through her shirt, tweaking her nipples and before long we were kissing furiously.

She unbuttoned her shirt and I pushed her back in her seat so that other men could see her soft breasts with their rock-hard nipples. Guys started walking up and down the aisle to get a better look and two sat in the row in front of us, not bothering to look at the movie, they were blatant about looking at us make out. My wife was getting hot and horny and grabbed my cock through my pants. She took off her shirt completely and handed it to me, unzipped my pants and freed my rock-hard cock.

My cock isn’t real long but it is thick and the head is so smooth. My wife loved running her lips over the giant head. Her being topless, while being watched by some strangers, just made it more of an adventure. I was getting close to cumming but didn’t want to yet so took her hand off my cock and told her to play with her tits and nipples. I couldn’t hold back for long and soon my hands and mouth joined her hands by rubbing, tweaking, licking and sucking on her soft tits and hard nips. Soon she was leaning back in her seat with her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations overtaking her tits and nipples.

I could tell she wasn’t satisfied with just playing with her tits and I began unbuttoning her jeans and pulled them down. She helped me, and she became so hot that she started whispering that she wanted to get fucked and liked the idea of being naked in front of a bunch of strangers. My wife took her shoes off, but we could only get her pants down to her ankles.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

I started kissing her again and pulled her over towards me. This exposed her ass to these strange sets of eyes and I stuck my tongue down her throat while caressing her tits and ass. My wife jumped when she felt another set of hands on her bare legs and noticed that someone had slipped into the seat beside her. I had waved the younger man from the row in front of us over to that seat and he quickly complied.

I broke off the kissing and told my wife to sit back. I looked over at the stranger then down at his hand as he ran it up her thigh, over her hips and belly and then began to softly caress one of her tits. She closed her eyes and seemed to be enjoying the sensation while I used this opportunity to slip her pants and panties completely off. The stranger replaced his hand with his mouth on her nipple and moved his hand to her pussy. My wife spread her legs wide to let him have access to it and he expertly massaged her pussy and clit until she screamed in orgasm. She held his hand to her pussy and humped it furiously. As her orgasm subsided, I handed him a rubber.

Our new friend stood up, unzipped his pants and she helped him pull them down, took the rubber and slipped it over the tip of his engorged cock and worked it down with her mouth. It was tough to do with just her mouth since his cock was about 8 inches long and almost as thick as mine. She did the best she could with her blow job. I knew she hadn’t sucked a rubber encased cock in a very long time and preferred the feel of a bare cock in her mouth. But she kept him hard.

What my wife really wanted was to fuck so she stood up and bent over her seat giving our friend access to her pussy from the backside. He wasted no time positioning himself behind her and guiding his dick in. It was then that I noticed that there were men sitting or standing all around us, including the manager. I climbed over my seat, pulled down my pants and positioned my engorged cock near my wife’s mouth. She eagerly sucked it in. Our friend slowly stroked in and out, increasing the speed until he had to cum. He began to be more forceful and from the sounds my wife was making with her mouth wrapped around my cock I could tell another orgasm was building in her. He grabbed her hips and with one last deep thrust, he screamed and shot his load inside her.

This got her off as well, making more noise than what was on the screen. But she kept on sucking me and soon a load of my cum was shooting down her throat. Before we had a chance to thank him, our friend zipped himself up and disappeared into the lobby. I gathered up my wife’s clothes and escorted her naked up the aisle and into the lobby and to the lady’s room where I handed her back her clothes so that she could get dressed. We left and went home, where we had one of the hottest fuck sessions we have ever had. We never repeated that night at that theater but we did have similar adventures, each one becoming a little more risqué.

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments