Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abby's Spring Break Part 2

18
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.9k words 5.9k words

The morning light came streaming in through the sliding glass door leading to the balcony gently pulling Abby from the quiet of sleep. Like a cat waking from a nap, she arched and stretched and wiggled her body under the light sheet to shake the stiffness from her supple muscles. Sitting up, the sheet falls from her chest and the sunlight danced across her young breasts casting shadows in the valley between her firm skin. Abby pulled the sheet the rest of the way off and swung her legs over the edge to the floor. She stood up and walked over to admire herself in the mirror.

Gently swaying to catch the light, Abby took in her slender form. The days spent in the sun had turned her skin a warm golden brown. It covered her arms and legs. It added definition to her toned stomach. Her bottom looked rounder than it already did from the deepened shadows created by the darkened skin. Her hands ventured over the few, minuscule patches of creamy skin that had been covered by her bikinis. The touch of her hand sent a tingle through her body and causing her nipples to tighten and stand out. The soft pink surrounding them floated in a creamy field of white skin that was abruptly defined by the suntanned skin of her breast. Her fingers kissed her abdomen as they fell to touch the only other spot of pale skin on her body. The tiny triangle positioned just about where her labia met was smooth, soft, and hairless. Abby was so glad that she chose to wax before her trip. Even after a few days, there was still no sign of a follicle visible on her body. The triangle came to a point just above the supple skin shielding her sensitive button and disappeared between two full, supple lobes of flesh. Her mound was the same golden hue as the rest of her body, clearly indicating how much of her has been on display.

Turning from the mirror, Abby began rummaging through the dresser to find as appropriate an outfit as she could for her morning trek through the water and forest. She donned one of her bathing suits, a sundress, and sneakers and made her way to the rendezvous for the excursion.

Abby was surprised to see only a handful of other guests going on this excursion. Including herself, there were only five people. The other four were two pairs of couples. The ride to the destination was short and before she knew it, she was disembarking from the van. Thinking there would be more people, the park had set aside four local guides to lead everyone through the waters and up the waterfall face. Upon seeing the small group and the clear coupled groups, one guide was sent off to do something else and each “group” got a guide. That meant Abby had a guide to herself. He was a tall, muscular islander with a thick accent.

“Hello, welcome to the park today. I’ll be your guide, Hennrick. You get the unusual opportunity for a personal guided tour through the jungle and up a beautiful waterfall. Are you ready?” the guide asked.

“Hello Hennrick, I’m Abby,” she said, “I feel quite honored to get your undivided attention. Lead the way!”

Hennrick smiled and gestured for her to follow him and they began their walk into the woods. He went through his spiel as they started to walk, explaining what kinds of plants they will see, and what type of animals are in the area. It was part of his job and he really did like it. Hennrick worked really hard in the park. Not only did he lead tours, but he also helped to maintain the property. He helped clear debris after storms, helped build new structures for the staff, and other general labor. All this work packed long lean muscle on a 6’ 4” frame. He was dressed in board shorts and a tank top and his muscular form was clearly on display.

That observation was not lost on Abby. Maybe there would be more to today than just a pleasant walk through the forest. He was handsome, and she liked it. They continued trekking deeper into the trees and the mandatory script had come to an end. There was some small talk, but they pretty much just hiked in silence and took in the beauty around them. Abby also noticed Hennrick was admiring more than just the beauty of nature. Every time he looked back to check on her his eyes lingered on her body as the sunlight showed through her light cover-up. She smiled at him. He smiled back.

Before they could see it, they could hear the waterfall. The sound of the water cascading down into pools before spilling over into other pools as it traveled down the lazy decline of the falls penetrated through the dense foliage. Abby and Hennrick turned one last bend and were presented with a large body of water at the foot of the falls. Hennrick stepped up onto a rock, turned around, and spread his arms emphasizing the glory of their destination. It truly was a beautiful sight. The falls themselves stood over a hundred feet tall and it was framed by rock outcroppings along the entire height. The pool was large and rippled with streams of falling water.

“Now for a swim?” Hennrick asked.

“Yes please!”

Hennrick kicked off his shoes and pulled his shirt off over his head. He turned to see Abby pulling her airy sundress up and off. His mouth fell open at the sight of her. Standing before him was a beautiful, beachy blonde wearing practically nothing. He knew he was caught and knew it was rude, but he could not look away. Abby smiled coyly, turned to toss her coverup on a rock, and bent forward to untie her shoes. Hennrick received an unobstructed view of her thick, athletic ass, the thin string disappearing down the center. She finished removing her shoes, turned back to walk passed Hennrick, and stood at the edge of the pool. Abby looked back at him over her shoulder. She winked and wiggled her bare ass at him before jumping into the cool water. Hennrick followed quickly.

Once in the water, the pair swam and splashed around. Abby could tell Hennrick was enjoying himself. They took turns climbing out onto a rock in the center of the pool and jumping in to see who could make the biggest splash. His eyes were the size of saucers every time she climbed from the water and Abby noticed the bump in his shorts growing larger each time he climbed out. She loved that even dressed she could excite him if you’d consider her tiny bikini as “dressed”.

They both were getting tired from all the play and started to walk toward the edge to relax in the warm air.  Abby suddenly jumped. Something touched her foot. She leaped back into Hennrick’s chest and he caught her in his arms. She was spooked and squealing as he held her.

“It was just a fish. Nothing to worry about. Would you like me to carry you out?” he chuckled.

“If you wouldn’t mind…” she said innocently. “Are you strong enough?”

Hennrick laughed a big boisterous laugh and hoisted her higher in his arms. Confidently and with ease he strode out of the water onto dry ground. Crouching down, he gently let her down on a moss-covered rock. When he stood back up his masculine excitement of the day was clearly on display.

“Uh…oh, sorry miss” he stuttered out as he turned and attempted to cover up.

“Don’t be. I’m complimented.” She tugged at his shorts telling him to turn back to face her and then she pulled him a step closer. Abby looked up at him with a look of desire and her hands pulled the strings tying his shorts up. Grasping the hem of his shorts she slowly pulled them down. First, a patch of trimmed, wiry pubic hair came into view. Abby continued to undress him. Next came the root of his member. She could tell he was thick, not too thick, but with plenty of satisfying girth. As she continued to pull his shorts down she kept expecting to find the end and see him jump forth from his containment, but his fleshy trunk just kept going.

Finally, the ridge of his glans slid passed his waistband and his full manhood sprung from his clothes. Abby sat, eye to eye with the biggest dick she had ever seen. It stood, easily, nine inches long with a gentle upward curve like a banana pointing towards the sky. Abby wrapped a hand around the base and looked up at his face. His piece jumped at her touch. She watched as Hennrick’s pink tongue licked his full, dark lips.

“Wow… big boy…” she said softly.

“Oh my god…” he muttered back.

Abby wrapped both hands around his impressive cock. Subtly she pumped his hard, meaty flesh. A droplet of clear liquid dribbled from the tip. She leaned in and swirled the slippery wetness around his head. Opening as wide as she could, she wrapped her lips around his knob. His glans sat bulbous and swollen at the end of his rod. Abby could barely fit it inside her mouth. She used her hands to pump his base and swirled her tongue around his purple helmet. His skin-tight around the engorged flesh. Hennrick gently thrust in rhythm with her hands and mouth. He moaned at her attention.

“This is only the beginning,” she thought. After a few minutes, she slowly pulled his cock from her mouth. Saliva spanned the distance from tip to lip. Abby looked up at him and patted the rock. Hennrick took the suggestion and sat beside her. Abby stood up and untied the knots holding her bikini up. She had to pull the string from between her cheeks and labia before it would fall to the ground. Gently, she parted his legs and turned around to sit back on his lap. She reached between her legs and grasped his thickness, guiding the tip to the swollen mound hiding her tight, young hole. She could see her clitoris aroused and peeking out from under its hooded hiding place. With her fingers, Abby parted her plump lips and pressed his bulbous head between. Juices dropped to his cock and ran down in rivulets, soaking his black bush. She was literally dripping with anticipation. She rubbed his helmet up and down a few strokes, coating him with her secretions before shifting her weight into his lap. The entire length of his long piece disappeared inside her wet pussy. Abby gasped. He was filling her entirely and pushed against her deepest spots. For a full thirty seconds, she sat still letting her body adjust to his immense size.

Hennrick placed his hands against her stomach and pushed her back against his chest. Then, he grabbed behind her knees and pulled her legs up and apart. His upward curve perfectly nestled deep inside of her. His strong arms gently lifted her hips from his lap and he began to slowly slide his full length in and out of her snatch. The ridge of his helmet passed the edge of her entrance each time he withdrew sending shivers of sensation through her body, his cock disappearing completely with each thrust. Abby’s eyes rolled back in her head and she rested her head back on his shoulder beside his. Loud moans purred from her chest continuously. She had never been so filled before. Her hands pulled her top from her breasts. She squeezed her tits in her hands as Hennrick’s cock continued its onslaught.

They continued to fuck slowly for some time. Her pussy continuously seeped making them both wet. His lap, her thighs, and her ass were all coated in a thick layer. Abby felt the inevitable build of orgasm in her center. It rose higher in her breast and eventually crested to a release. Strange, it wasn’t as powerful as her other orgasms since she’s been here. Almost immediately the feeling started to swell again. A cycle began of gentle build to a minor climax, each one getting stronger. It was continuous. She was in heaven. For minutes she rode wave after wave of orgasm, her body shaking with ecstasy for its entirety. Finally, the waves built to a crescendo and she screamed as she came hard on his member. Her body convulsed and her pussy gripped tight on his thick dick.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped as her body began to relax. The pleasure subsided like a tide slowly slipping away.

Hennrick lifted her off his piece and sat her higher on his stomach. With one hand he clutched his cock and stroked it up and down her slit letting it brush her pearl on occasion. His glans then slid down, passed her swollen, pink lips, and settled on her tight backdoor. With a gentle swirling motion, he massaged the ring between her cheeks. The body-wracking orgasm had left all her muscles relaxed already and his soft pressures were coaxing her to open for him.

“Oh no! Is he planning to do what I think he is?” questions to let him in raced through her mind. “I let James tongue my ass and I did slip a finger in yesterday for the old men. It felt amazing. What’s the harm?” she turned her head to look him in the eyes. Without uttering a word, she gave him permission to continue. Hennrick applied some more pressure and her tight sphincter relaxed to let him begin. Now firmly nestled at the entrance, he took her legs like before and lowered her down onto his manhood.

“Aaahhhh….” They moaned in unison as her asshole relaxed fully and allowed his helmet to sink inside. A new sensation for her, but the sense of openness from her used pussy and the fullness of her virgin ass sent a renewed energy and desire in her. She pinched her nipples hard and shifted her weight. Inch after long inch, his enormous cock filled her. Abby didn’t stop until she felt the skin of his sack press against her mound. His full nine inches buried deep into her tight star. Like before, Hennrick used his strong arms to lift her up so he could thrust with his hips. Schlup-Schlerp-Schlup. The sound of his cock pumping in and out of her wet, juice-covered ass could be heard over the sound of the falls. Abby let one hand stray down between her legs. With an open palm, she rubbed in a circular motion over her whole pudendum. It squelched in time with the slurping of her asshole. Her clit was a hard bead in her hand. She was still so sensitive and her body shuddered at her hand.

“Ah, fuck…” he groaned, “I’m close, sweetie!”

She could feel his scrotum tighten with the impending release. She rubbed her mound harder and dropped her hips against Hennrick’s thrusts to make them longer and deeper. One last wave of pleasure was rapidly growing.

“Ah, ah, ah, aaaahhh…” he grunted as his hot cum erupted. Abby could feel the warm liquid spreading within her ass. This new sensation sent her over the edge and tremors of ecstasy rippled through her. They sat for another minute unmoving as their bodies relaxed. She felt like she was melting into him. With his hands, Hennrick pulled Abby up his abdomen. With her legs splayed to the sides and her cunt used and open, his cock slipped from her ring with an audible “POP!” Her relaxed muscles left her gaping wide open. Abby had never felt this before and it was exciting. To be so used by yet another stranger made her feel like a slut and she loved it. From her abused ass dribbled a steady stream of Caribbean cum that pooled on Hennrick’s stomach.

She climbed off him and strode into the pool. She watched swirling gobs of spunk marble the water’s surface. Hennrick was just a step behind her. After the quick rinse, they both got dressed.

“Shall we head back?” Abby asked.

“Yes, if you’d like.”

They smiled, took each other’s hand, and made their way back to the park entrance. They arrived back at the van and Abby turned to him.

“Thanks for the memorable adventure!” and stood on her tip-toes to kiss his cheek.

“The pleasure was all mine, miss. Maybe I’ll see you again?” He asked hopefully.

“Maybe…” With that, Abby turned, climbed into the van and the van pulled out of the lot to return to the resort.

The ride back was a little uncomfortable. The fresh violation of her, up until now, unused rear left her tender once the warm glow began to subside. Fortunately, the drive back was short and she could climb out of the van soon. Abby didn’t notice, but the seat was left with a wet spot where she had been sitting. At a slow pace, she made her way back to her suite to reset before making plans for the rest of the day.

With a sigh, Abby stepped into her air-conditioned suite and gently closed the door behind her. What a crazy morning! The excursion was amazing. The forest was beautiful and the fresh air away from the beach was an unexpected delight. Add to that the impromptu romp among the trees where new boundaries were set. She never imagined that there would ever be a hard pipe penetrating her brown eye, let alone a stranger. It was invigorating to truly embrace the goal of this trip. If only her sorority sister could see what she’s been up to. They wouldn’t believe it.

KateRoyalty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateRoyalty

She undressed and stepped back in front of the mirror. “I wonder how I fit that huge thing in there.” Abby turned around and bent over. Peering through her legs she examined the aftermath of her unplanned rendezvous. Her posture spread her cheeks wide and she could see that the bumpy van ride home had let more of Hennrick’s deposit leak out. Left was a thin film of creamy residue surrounding her ring. Her hand touched the cream as she massaged it around. Massaging added just enough pressure and her finger slipped inside to her surprise. Her backdoor was stretched and used, swollen and red from the violation. The finger inside her made her tremble once more. Abby pulled her finger from within and hopped in the shower to rinse the sweat, water, and sex from the morning away. When she finally emerged, it was only noon. Time for lunch and to plan the rest of the day.

Lunch was light, filled with plenty of fresh, local fruit and fish. Now for a relaxing and uneventful afternoon basking in the sun on the beach. She was used to the miniscule bikini and was quite comfortable with her body on display after a few days. Abby didn’t bother to cover up on the walk from her room to the sand. She spread her towel like always and lay down to let the sun's rays dance across her liberated body. For hours, Abby relaxed with the occasional rotation to make her “bake” even. Soon she felt the pangs of hunger rumble through her belly. She checked the time and was surprised to see that it was well past five. Gathering her things, she made her way back to her room to change and prepare for her last evening on the island.

Abby really enjoyed the restaurant with the live music, so she planned to spend her last night eating the local cuisine and enjoying the ambiance of the local vibes. She was immediately seated at a table by the dancefloor with a clear line of sight to the stage where the island band was playing. Having eaten at the restaurant all week, Abby knew what she wanted to eat and put her order in, and requested a cocktail. The drink returned quickly, and she scanned the room and dancefloor while she sipped and waited for her entrée. Abby had saved this outfit for her last night of her trip. It was a white, linen wrap sundress that left nothing to the imagination. The neck plunged dangerously low revealing the fleshy valley where her breasts met, and the fabric was so thin that her pink areola were clearly visible even in the worst lighting. Her nipples pushed up peaks under the linen. The hem of her dress fell to just a few short inches below her soft, hairless mound. The round creases where thigh met ass were on full display when she stood. The slightest breeze would whip the airy fabric and expose her entirely. Now seated, her bare ass rested on the warm wooden chair.

The island band created the best atmosphere in the restaurant. Happy, light, and bouncy. As she waited, her hands gently caressed her neck and shoulders raising goosebumps on her exposed flesh. Abby was lost in the music and was pleasantly surprised when her meal arrived. It was a light meal and soon was finished. The server came to clear her table and get her another drink. With drink in hand, Abby stood and made her way onto the dancefloor.

The music easily penetrated her body and she was moved to pulse, bounce, and twirl to the groove. In a world of her own, Abby was oblivious to the attention she was getting. Her dancing threw the light dress around giving any person watching a brief peep at what lay beneath. Flashes of the pale, creamy patch of skin came into the light when her dress billowed in the front and the firm skin of her ass trembled and shook with the movement of her hips. As the music built song after song, the energy encouraged her movements more and more. Soon, Abby’s body spent more time exposed than covered up. Now all eyes in the room were on her, even James’s.

Suddenly, in the heat of her dancing, there were hands on her hips. Abby’s motions paused at the unexpected contact.

“I was hoping to see you tonight”

Hearing James’s voice in her ear instantly made her blush and sent a warm sensation rippling through her. Abby smiled.

“James! I’m so happy you’re here!”

“Yea?” he beamed, “Mind if I join you?”

“Yes please!”

Abby turned to face him, threw her arms around his neck, and resumed her primal, beat-driven flow. James grabbed her hips and pulled her in close, so their bodies could move as one. She straddled his thigh and pushed her hips against his. His hands came to rest on her lower back right where the swell of her ass began. They found the beat, their bodies pulsed, gyrated, and proceeded to grind into each other. Her nipples became stiff as they pressed against the linen and James’s chest. They were clearly visible for all to see. James couldn’t help but stare. One hand cupped her nubile flesh. He rolled her perky nipple between his fingers while softly tugging. Abby moaned. The attention sent another warm ripple that grew to a crescendo in her pussy. Instantly, her pudenda were moist. Nectar flooded from within and trickled out from between her plump lips.

James’s physical attentions brought a desire bubbling up from within and Abby found herself rubbing herself against his thigh, her body trembling from the friction and heat on her pearl. He grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her tight against him, matching the rhythm of the music. The hem of her dress rose, and the globes of her ass were naked to the room. Her cheeks separated every time her hips drew back. Her thigh pressed against his lap. The swell of his manhood was easily noticed by her. Memories of their encounter on the beach flooded her mind. Between the buffing of her cunt against his leg and the visuals swirling in her mind, Abby couldn’t resist any longer.

“Let’s get out of here!” she yelled over the music.

Without a word, James took her hand and they made their way toward the door. It was then that Abby noticed every eye on her. Lecherous smiles plastered across their faces. Abby paused, lifted her skirt, and curtsied to the room exposing her hairless cleft to everyone. The whole restaurant erupted into applause and cheers. With one last twirl, Abby led James out the door and into the night.

Abby led him back to the beach where they had explored each other just the day before. Now deserted, she thought it the perfect location to finally give him full access to her. She pushed him down onto an empty lounger and climbed on top of him. Straddling his lap, she took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. Their tongues prodded and swirled inside each other’s mouths. The lust behind their kisses had them slurping and salivating like they were back in high school sneaking under the bleachers.

Her hands tore at his shirt, ripping buttons and exposing his muscled, tanned chest. Her fingers dug into his skin leaving red scratches where she pawed at him. The sight of his body and the passion from his lips had her tingling. She could feel the heat radiating from her plump twat on her thighs. Abby stood up, untied the belt holding the dress wrapped around her body, and let the wind pull the linen from her. She stood before him, unable to keep her legs together from her swollen vulva, she ran her hands over her body.

“I need to feel your tongue on my pussy. I’m on fire.” She moaned.

James quickly stood up beside her. He took her face in his hands and gave her one last kiss. Abby crawled onto the lounger and, on all fours, presenting herself to him. He kneeled down beside the chair, took her ass in his hands, spread her wide, and dove face first into her hot sex. His tongue moved with urgency. He licked her pussy from clit to taint and back. Her juices ran like rivers from inside, his tongue caught all of it and guided the flow into his mouth. He circled, thrust, lapped, and probed her with his mouth. Her body writhed with bliss. James momentarily pulled away from her sopping snatch to collect some of her slippery liquids on his fingers and used it to massage between her cheeks.

“Oh!” she winced. Abby was still tender from her morning frolic with Hennrick

“Everything alright?” he whispered.

“Yes. I’m fine. I’ve just had a lot happen since we played yesterday.” A giggle escaped her lips.

“Oh?”

James applied the slightest of pressure and his middle finger slipped easily inside her ass all the way up to his knuckle.

“Oooohhh…” Abby moaned, and her chest sunk to the lounger. “More.” She whispered.

James effortlessly slipped his index finger in alongside the other and gently drove them in and out of her stretched orifice. Abby’s moans grew louder and more frequent. James leaned back in and returned his attention to her needy box. In no time at all, the telling sense of imminent orgasm swelled in her loins. She knew she was just moments away.

“Yes, James! Keep going! I’m so close”

He hastened his assault. His hand pounding his fingers into her ass, his tongue flicking firmly against her button. Her body quaked and her muscles spasmed on his hands and face. Like their last encounter, a flood of cum gushed from her cunt and soaked James’s face and chest. That was all he needed. He stood and undid his pants, pulling them down and off while Abby’s climax receded as the shaking in her body subsided. James stepped back to her raised ass and slapped her cheek. A yelp escaped her lips as he gently stroked his thick member. A clear drop oozed from his tip and he let it drop between her puffy, swollen labia. His glans slipped between her lips, spreading his secretions around. A gentle lean forward and his cock plunged to the hilt inside. Another yelp came from Abby followed immediately by moans. James fucked her firmly. He had been daydreaming of this since he first laid eyes on her and her bikini which failed to hide anything. Abby rocked to his rhythm, pushing her hips back to meet his forward-thrusting. Her breath came in gasps as he pushed against the walls inside. Hot sex nectar flowed freely down her thighs, down his thighs, and dripped from his sack.

James, again, halted his attentions. Spreading her ass cheeks with his hands, he spit a dollop of saliva onto her ass and used his thumbs to rub and massage her used ring. He pushed both thumbs inside and applied firm, but gentle pressure stretching her wider. He resumed his thrusting and Abby’s moaning continued. At this point in their activities, and her trip overall, she was putty in his hands to do with and use as he so desired. She was delirious with desire and overwhelmed with passion.

“She wasn’t kidding,” he thought, “a lot must have happened.” He was looking down to see her ass gaping from the attention from his hands. The void remained when his thumbs retreated from her open cavern. Her muscles were so relaxed and there was no sign of her hole closing. This evidence of heavy use fueled his desire to new heights and the forcefulness of his onslaught increased. The slap of skin was audible over their primal grunts.

“Oh fuck, James…” she groaned, his cock stretching and filling her completely with every punch of his cock. His helmet swelling, his manhood twitching.

“Your used ass is so inviting. It’s almost begging for me.”

“It’s all yours.”

James need no other invitation. In one motion he pulled his throbbing cock from her dripping pussy and plunged it deep inside her ass. For the second time today, Abby’s backdoor was stretched around the biggest, thickest cocks she’d ever seen. The full sensation was unlike anything she had ever felt, and she loved it. They moaned and grunted in unison as his cock withdrew and plunged back in over and over.

“Schlup – schlup – schlup” the messy sound of her soaked pussy and ass being abused by his veiny, throbbing cock was all they could hear. Abby’s fingers found her engorged, sensitive clit poking from beneath its hood. She rapidly swirled around the nub, feeling the inevitable rising again. The second wave was coming, and she did not want to hold it off. She continued her kneading and let her bliss wash over her. Again, her body shook and quaked forcing another wave of cum to splash against James’s thighs and lap. Her spasming caused her sphincter to contract tight around his cock pushing him over the edge. He felt his dripping scrotum drawing tight to his body and the quiver and twitching began to emanate from its root. He could feel his thick load working up his shaft and get temporarily delayed from the ring pulled tight around his shaft. The pressure from behind pushed it past that wall and sprung forth from his glans. Abby could feel rope after rope of heavy cum splashing inside her cavity, quickly pooling within.

James slumped over her back and they laid there for minutes as his erection slowly receded and her muscles relaxed from their convulsions. From this position, James kissed Abby’s neck and cheek.

“That was amazing.” He whispered.

“Yes it was,” she cooed back. “Thank you, James. That’s just how I wanted to end my vacation.”

“Let’s get you cleaned up and then maybe grab a drink?”

“While that sounds wonderful, I have another idea of how I’d like this to go. I don’t want any strings left connecting me to my time here. This was an exploration of sexuality and to see how far I could push my boundaries. Please don’t be offended, but I’d prefer if you got dressed and disappeared into the night.”

“Um… okay.” He said a little perplexed. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, it's important to me.”

“Okay. You are something else, Abby. Have a great journey back home?” James sat back and let his now limp piece slip out of her. He stood and pulled his pants back on. Gathering the rest of his clothes, he kissed his fingers and pressed them against her still-upturned ass. For a moment he watched as a stream of his cum dribbled from her still-gaping hole. Without a word, he turned and walked down the beach and disappeared into the dark.

Abby couldn’t tell how long she stayed in that position. Her eyes were closed, her chest against the lounger seat, and her open ass and pussy pointed to the sky. She was aware that a few passersby had stopped to gawk, and she even recalled hearing the click of a camera phone or two. She was too lost in her afterglow to care. Eventually, she mustered up the strength to stand up from the chair, pick up her dress, and slowly walk back towards her suite., every step letting another drop of cum leak from her worn-out ring and run down her legs.

Back in her room, she threw the dress in the corner and collapsed onto the bed. For a few brief minutes, she let her mind think back over the trip. From the nerves on her first day and the tiny bikinis, she brought, to the mystery man who got her off on the dancefloor. She recalled the thrill of letting James play with her on the beach and how he came all over her back. Her solo balcony show came flooding into her mind. She smiled when she got to the memory of Hennrick by the waterfall. She had never had more than a finger in her ass, and then the first cock was the biggest, hardest she had ever encountered. But there was something extra about her night with James. His desire for her was evident and the anal encore was indescribable. Slowly, and with a sigh, Abby drifted off to sleep.

She woke to the sunlight pouring through the balcony window. Checking the time, she knew she didn’t have long to pack up before the bus came to drive her back to the airport. Abby hopped in the shower to wash away the now dried cum from herself. She again thought of her adventures and felt the familiar lusty warmth grow in her loins. She resisted the urge to please herself. “There is no time for that” she thought. Quickly she threw all her stuff in her luggage, threw on a fresh sundress, and headed to the lobby. The journey to the airport went by quickly and was soon seated on the plane.

“What will I tell my sorority sisters when they ask about my trip?” she thought, “Should I tell them anything? Would they even believe me? Regardless, I think I’ll be “adventuring” more often…”

Published 
Written by Woodwright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments