Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Theatrical Exposure

"A young actress from a conservative background is exposed on stage..."

48
27 Comments 27
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The butterflies in my stomach threatened to explode as I waited for my cue to make my next entrance on stage in my first professional theatre production. I had to get back into character quickly. I closed my eyes, emptied my mind and let the blond Suzie, the slut, take over. This wasn’t an easy task.

As the daughter of the small-town pastor, I hadn’t known anything about acting – movies and television were forbidden – and a whole lot less about sexuality. The only thing I was ever allowed to know about sex was that it was for procreation and the duty of the wife.

At college, a new world opened to me. I devoured films, television and theater. I watched all the classical movies I could find, the Oscar winners, the blockbusters and a few erotic thrillers. And porn… After a month I changed my studies from theology to drama and film - to my parents’ dismay.

Once I got exposed to the power of the story, other than the Bible, I was hooked. Stories opened new worlds, different people, strange cultures and challenging ideas. I desperately wanted to be part of the storytelling milieu. The best place was at the drama and film department.

Margaret: “And who is the owner of this thong?”

I nearly missed my cue to enter stage right. In this erotic farce my character, Suzie, is the catalyst in a couple’s sexless marriage.

Opening the door, I, for a moment was Elizabeth, the actor, taking in the scene. The beautiful and sensual Anne, playing Margaret, was dressed in the conservative business suit of her character. John, her real-life husband, played Paul, who also wrote the play, was a handsome and very sexy man. He was dressed in a red bathrobe. The small intimate theater was packed with appreciative patrons, who still enjoyed the occasional erotic farce.

That moment passed and I was Suzie, the slut again. My denim micro mini barely covered my pussy and behind. The cut-off t-shirt hardly concealed my ample breasts. If I lifted my arms an inch my nipples would be visible. Elizabeth wouldn’t be found dead in such an outfit but Suzie, the exhibitionist, relished such near-nudity.

Suzie strolls in from the bathroom, sees Margaret standing beside an unmade bed, with her back to Suzie, talking to Paul, her long-suffering husband. Paul is on the other side of the bed.

I sashayed through the door as Suzie, raising my left hand, fully exposing my whole boob. A low gasp came from the audience.

Suzie: “Thank you, darling. I thought I lost it.”

I walked over to Margaret and stood at the foot-and-end of the bed, with my back towards the audience. As I put out my hand to take the intimate piece of clothing, Margaret threw it into my face. It dropped onto the floor next to Paul. Bending at the hips, I exposed my pussy to the audience.

The shock that came from the audience blew hot air onto my naked pussy. I shifted my legs to a wider stance, giving them a better look. My breasts swayed naked for all to see. Laughter, accompanied by applause, showed the audience’s approval.

Margaret: “You little whore. You slept with my husband.”

Margaret points to the unmade bed and advances towards Suzie.

Suzie: I promise you, ma’am, we didn’t get any sleep.

Margaret grabbed my t-shirt and ripped it off my body, leaving my boobs totally exposed. I was facing the audience and playfully tried to cover up. I moved backwards against Paul. Tripping over the carpet, I grabbed his robed and pulled it open, exposing his manhood to the audience. They also had another look at my naked backside.

Standing on my hands and knees with my face close to Paul’s cock, I had a decision to make. Or was it Suzie who made the decision? My blonde head hid his groin from the audience. I was supposed to simulate fellatio but with his beautiful cock close to my mouth, Suzie took over and licked Paul’s purple head, just as in the porn I viewed as research.

His reaction was immediate. His erection grew as I swallowed him. It felt divine, not the power I had to give him an erection, but the touch of another human being’s most sacred equipment. Time slowed down to a crawl. Taking his thickness in my hand, I could feel the blood rushing through the veins.

My lips caressed the velvety smoothness of his crown and my tongue flicked back and forth over the opening of his shaft. It was as if I tasted Paradise. As I swallowed and licked his cock, I had a mind-blowing orgasm. It took me totally by surprise.

I had felt an undeniable attraction to John and Anne since we first met two weeks ago to plan the play and started rehearsing. But they seemed to have trouble in their marriage. As professionals, they worked hard not to show the tension, but it affected the progress.

We never rehearsed any nude scene or took off any pieces of clothing. This was the first time I saw John’s beautiful cock. It attracted me like a magnet. Just the thought that my touch, or lips pushed blood from his head to his head, made me quiver.

I hoped that Anne didn’t see that I had her husband’s cock in my mouth. That would have driven a bigger wedge between them. The stage direction said that Margaret had her back to Suzie and Paul and when she turned to look at the two, she saw the bobbing motion of Suzie’s head and fainted onto the bed.

NicolleFerrari
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolleFerrari

On cue, Margaret dropped onto the bed, her legs splayed as far as her restrictive clothing would allow. John/Paul didn’t know what to do. He was enjoying the oral sex Suzie was giving him, but according to the rehearsals, he had to rush over to his wife and loosen her clothes.

As a professional actor, this was my first paying gig, I had to think about the play and the audience. I released his cock and let him attend to his wife. John quickly covered his erection with his robe and rushed to Margaret. Paul was supposed to be concerned about his wife’s breathing that he removed all Margaret’s clothes except her sexy blue thong, matching bra, garter belt and stockings. I moved to Margaret’s other side. As Paul started to remove her bra, Margaret woke up, looked around, saw us kneeling next to her.

Margaret: “Don’t you dare… I’ll take it off myself.”

The curtain and the lights came down at the end of the second act. An uncertain applause filled the darkened theater.

As we moved to our new positions, I had a moment to reflect on what I did. Was it really Suzie who sucked Paul’s cock or was it Elizabeth who took a married man’s erection in her mouth? I had to know because I didn’t want to become someone I wasn’t. What about my upbringing?

Would I forsake everything I’ve learned about god, fidelity, about sex, about the holiness of the body? Or was it that my twenty-two-year-old body needed to give and receive pleasure? Touching my drenched pussy, I needed to know the truth about myself.

I didn’t get answers to my questions during the rest of the play. Anne and John played the struggling couple to perfection, the tension palpable. It also made their performances real. At the end, taking our naked bows to thunderous applause, I sensed that we had a hit on our hands. We might have to perform a few more times on stage. My search had to wait.

Backstage, actually a kitchen, we were on an emotional high. The appreciative applause, the catcalls and the whistles filled the theater with an unforgettable erotic pulse that I felt in my throbbing pussy and my hard nipples. We hugged ecstatically, only to discover that I was still naked. It didn’t seem to bother my two fellow actors.

Anne squashed our naked breasts together and moved her leg between mine, pressing her thigh against my mound. She pushed her tongue between my lips. I was getting worked up, again. I also discovered a growing love for these two talented thespians.

“Enough, you little slut. You think I didn’t see you suck John’s cock,” said Anne as she broke our embrace, ripping off my blond wig. “You want to suck him, now is your chance.” I was confused. The one moment we were kissing passionately and then she turned on me.

“On your knees.”

Reluctantly, I obeyed, knowing full well that we still had at least a few more days or at least a week with this production. I needed the experience and the money. Most of all, I remembered my orgasm on stage.

But I wasn’t a submissive to anyone. One thing my father taught me.

“No,” I said, as I got up. “Been there, done that, got the orgasm. I want to taste your pussy. I want to fuck you with my tongue.” Where did that come from? Why the sudden courage? Was I still Suzie or was it Elizabeth’s body giving the answer?

I saw Anne looking at John, as if asking him for permission. They were taken aback as I was with this change in direction. Sensing their indecision, I made my move. I pulled John by his growing erection and pushed Anne’s backside against the kitchen table.

I kissed her soft lips while my hands roamed around her beautiful breasts, tugging at her nipples. Passion and lust took control of my actions as I started to move my kisses lower. Planting soft kisses on her neck, between her breasts, circling each of her twin soft flesh with my wet tongue, I moved my hand between her legs.

Remembering John, I grabbed his cock and dropped to my knees between the two. Feeling Anne’s hands on my raven black hair, with two fingers inside Anne and my other hand wrapped around John’s cock, I let my body take over. I didn’t care who did these terrible, wonderful things. All I experienced was love coming from deep within me. My gut contracted as I licked Anne’s protruding clit, tasting her essence. She shivered and her legs spasmed as I continued my onslaught on her clit and pussy.

John forced himself closer and pushed his cock against my face. Shifting my focus from Anne’s pussy to John’s cock, gave me another moment to admire the beauty of god’s gift to humankind, our sexuality and this beautiful act of making love. It was if I was in prayer, thanking the divine for this gift. Sucking on John’s cock, I pulled my fingers from Anne’s pussy and moved away from between them.

I slowly stroked John’s erection between Anne’s lips before I pushed it into her wetness. Getting up, I pressed them together. They kissed. The first time in two weeks. I turned and started dressing. Hearing their panting I looked around and saw Anne on top of the table with John deep inside her. I was happy and I didn’t know why. Maybe that was the answer I was looking for.

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments