Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Flash At The Pharmacy

"Porn has ruined me"

32
10 Comments 10
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"After watching a lot of flashing videos, I try it myself."

Okay, I'm taking a break from the continuation of the series I'm writing. I wanted to tell you about an amazing experience that I had this past weekend. Really, it threw me for a loop. I still haven't gotten over the excitement of it. 

First, you need to know that I'm addicted to porn. It doesn't matter what kind. Well, if I told the truth, I do have limits. I don't watch anything illegal or just plain disgusting. But I never pass up a celebrity sex tape that was, quote, stolen or leaked. Those hot young pop stars and actresses are better than that little blue pill.

Lately, though, I've been fascinated by those public flashing videos. Particularly the ones with a guy parked by a sidewalk or in a parking lot. He would be stroking his dick when a lady would walk by. She would stop and take notice. Sometimes she would just watch and maybe chat with him.

My favorites are the ones that the girl would actually reach through his window and stroke him to orgasm. His cum would fly from his cock onto his belly and her hand. Yeah, yeah, I know, they are mostly staged. But I've seen a few that I believe are real.

I don't really consider myself to be a pervert. I mean, everybody watches porn. If they say they don't, well, their pants must be on fire. I enjoy porn. I don't take it to work with me. I don't do it in front of my family. I just keep it to myself, usually. 

I said usually because of the things that happened this past Saturday. I've never done anything like this, but sometimes things just happen. I don't expect you to believe my story; hell, I'm having trouble believing it. So here goes, believe it or not.

I was up early on Saturday morning. Earlier than my family. That's my favorite time to enjoy my porn habit, scrolling through videos on several sites. I just pick a subject to watch till I'm bored with it. That morning was ”Dick Flashing From a Car.” There was one black man with a huge cock. He had at least a dozen videos on the site. He would get a girl's attention by asking directions. They would walk closer to him and notice his chocolate cock. He would be hard and stroking when they realized what was happening. My favorite was the smile the girls had every time his cum flew. It was always the same smile.

But let's get to the subject at hand. My wife brought my coffee later that morning. When she sat, we drank coffee and talked. Eventually, she asked if I could run to town to pick up a prescription for her. So I got dressed and headed to town. 

I’m a country boy, by the way. Town is a twenty-mile drive. The prescription is at the big chain drug store. You know the one, it’s always on a corner. They have dog food, groceries, even a small hardware section.

From the looks of things in the parking lot, it was crowded inside. I was in no hurry, so I decided to wait in my truck for a while; maybe things would thin out. It was a perfect opportunity to watch some more porn. I took my phone out and sat it on the steering wheel. Once I found a video that interested me, I turned on the Bluetooth radio so I could hear it better. 

Another of the same guy with the big brown dick. And of course, another young lady stroked his dick. Why couldn't I get that lucky? Of course, I was stroking, but I kept it discreet, and if someone parked or came to their car beside me, I would conceal my activities. 

Things didn't seem to be dying down, so I decided to go on in. Of course, the line was twenty people long. I took my place behind the last person. The lights were bright, almost blinding. I thought of going back to the truck to get my sunglasses. 

I stood patiently as the line seemed to be going nowhere. The man ahead of me got a call and suddenly left in a hurry. I had, left behind, a tall woman in a pair of yoga pants and hoody, short pretty blond hair and a tight fucking ass. 

I couldn't take my eyes her.  I could feel my cock stirring in my jeans. The line took a curve to the right just before you actually entered the pharmacy section. At the moment, I stood by a rack of knee braces and such. Still, no one behind me in line, so she was kind of turned toward the pharmacy but not really. 

A dirty thought crossed my mind and I thought what the hell. I dropped to one knee, eye level with her heart-shaped ass. Pretending to tie my shoe, my face was a mere foot from her. She glanced down to see what I was doing and I thought for sure I was busted.  She turned her head back toward the line. 

No harm was done. I stood back up then back down on the other knee.  Another glance from her, and she must have seen me gawking. Again she turned away.  I took my time as she shifted her weight from one leg to another then back again. 

renatabbw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
renatabbw

I smiled to myself and stood back up. My dick was hard. I felt it throbbing in my pants. It was obviously pressing my pants out so I put my hand over it.  Did she glance down? I watched her intently, but nothing. I moved my hand over my cock slightly. Another glance.

My head spun; I thought she was interested. I gripped my cock through my jeans then loosened my grip. Her head turned ever so slightly. Her eyes stealthily looked peripherally down. I made a more obvious move with my hand. She never looked up.

My heart pounded out of my chest as I gripped and loosened my hand. I saw her tongue pressing her upper lip. I glanced around to see if anyone was aware of my intrepid pervings. No one was staring. On a cautious thought, I checked for cameras that would incriminate me. Nothing.

I was so nervous but I wanted to see how far I could go. The line took a step forward. She was now sideways in front of me. She had a clear line of sight without turning her head. I pushed my zipper down slowly. Her eyes fell to my crotch. I could tell that she was nervous by the way she hugged her purse, but her eyes glanced from my fly then back up to see if anyone else was aware.

I never wear underwear, so it was easy. I fished two fingers through the opening as she held her breath. Looking nervously around, I pulled at my shaft. It was at the opening of my fly. She could see at least part of my throbbing member. Her tongue traced over her pursed lip. 

I was so close to orgasm at that point that I had to take my hand away from my crotch. Her eyes intently cast down to my fly that still gaped open. I waited several minutes as an older customer argued with the pharmacist about the price of his meds. She squirmed just a couple feet from me. 

Calmer now, my hand slowly slid back to my fly as her eyes followed. Again I pulled my shaft to the opening. I trembled with every heartbeat. Slowly my eyes scanned the area for trouble. Everyone seemed to be focused on the argument at the counter.

In a bold move, I pulled my dick out of my pants. 

Her gasp startled me, but she kept looking. I gripped my cock and squeezed, sliding my hand forward. My cockhead grew large and purple. Precum dripped from the slit and hung in a foot-long strand. I watched as her tongue traced her lips.

The line took another step. Fuck, I was behind her again. I looked to the side to see if anyone noticed. A big woman was helping someone at the other end of the aisle with something. There was a guy walking the other direction. No problems so far. My cock was inches from her ass. I noticed that she tried to look behind but was trying to be discreet. 

I decided to go for broke. I took a half step forward and pressed my cock into her yoga pants. She took in a sharp breath and held it. I rubbed my cock up and down slowly with my hand. To my surprise, she pressed her hips back. I took my hand from my cock and put both on her hips. To anyone who noticed, we were a couple. 

Slowly she reached behind with her left hand and took hold of my cock. Her breath was ragged, as was mine. I leaned forward and whispered, ”Careful, I will cum.”

She paid no attention, rather started stroking my cock. She felt my body tense but continued. It was all I could do not to fall when my knees buckled. My cock jerked in her warm hand and a trail of cum pitched onto her ass. Another, then another. I came hard and long.  When my orgasm faded and I caught my breath, I whispered, ”That was hot. Thank you.”

Without a word, she wiped my cock on her ass and removed her hand. A manager walked toward us from the other end of the aisle. I just knew that we were busted. I quickly tucked my drooping dick back into my pants and pulled my zipper up. 

She took a step forward as he neared. I looked up at him, hopelessly guilty. But he smiled as he walked past and around the end of the aisle. 

After several minutes of staring at my white sticky cum on that tight ass, she stepped up to the counter and received her order. There was an elderly couple sitting on a bench in the area and I noticed the old man staring at her backside. She turned to leave and without looking at me, smiled. I shook my head in disbelief as she walked away. 

”Next, ” called the cashier.

 

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments