Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Drive Home After Work

"Chris’s naked ride home and show"

41
8 Comments 8
3.6k Views 3.6k
562 words 562 words

So, a few years ago, I was seeing a lady we shall call Chris. The big thing I found out about Chris was she adored eating my cock and swallowing the cum it contained and that she was a squirter, to the point where we always had a puppy pad handy.

One day, I needed to go to a meeting about three hours away, and Chris said she would come with me and look around the shops, walk along the beach, and amuse herself until I was finished, and, then, we would head home. As we were driving up the dual carriageway, I put my hand on her thigh and slowly worked up to the "V" in her jeans. Dragging my nail across the stitches used to make her tingle, as she put it. So, she decided that to be fair, she would get her hand inside my trousers and underwear and amuse herself by stroking my cock.

I suggested that she would be better off if she lowered her jeans a bit so that I could stroke her pussy without the denim. She eagerly lifted her ass up and pushed them down, stopping at her knees in case she wanted to cover up. I pushed further to her ankles; I suggested she should remove them so that she could open her legs for me, and she did. Her nipples were super sensitive, so, with my fingers stroking her pussy, it soon became evident that her top needed to be removed. She piled all her clothes in the footwell. I very quickly reached down, grabbed them all, and threw them backward in the car. They landed right in the boot and no way for her to get them back.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

I started to play with her, stroking and finger fucking her pussy as we drove along. Her nipples were rigid, and I sensed it wouldn’t be long before she came. She reached over and fully released my cock, and, then, without warning, leaned over to take it in her mouth. I have to say it felt wonderful.

Further along the motorway, HGV traffic had started to increase, I slowed down next to the first lorry without Chris knowing. I reached up and turned the interior light on giving the driver a good view of Chris’s nakedness, not that much was visible until I told her to sit up. She did and then realised why as she looked out of the window. I was playing with her body and loving it; she played with her tits until she orgasmed. I turned the light off and accelerated away. We did this to another two lorries. She then set about making me cum in her mouth; the sensation was amazing. Once back at hom, I got out and went and opened the front door, went back to the car, and opened the front passenger door so she could get out. She reluctantly got out looking to see who could see, but I then made her go to the rear of the car too. Get her clothes before aiming indoors. As I shut the front door she had me out of my trousers and in her mouth. I sat her on the stairs and ate her juicy pussy before she just grabbed my cock and guided it straight into her and so the night continued.

Published 
Written by dabs715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments