Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tethered

"His touch the poem, and I the paper for him to write. And suddenly my pen spoke only of you."

4
3 Comments 3
130 Views 130
347 words 347 words

Your words lay sweetly upon my mind. 

***

In hours of tumult you had found me. A touch of my shoulder out of nowhere. Your words upon my ear a balm to my soul. 

Ground trembling beneath me, steadied by the poetry of your mind. I find my feet. Your eyes find my spirit and tether it to truth.

I am and I am worthy.

Lips unleash warmth that flows over my hair, dripping in my eyes, trickling over my shoulders, and caressing every curve and swell of my body. 

Fear and anxiety flit away from me on waves of shivering flesh as your calm takes root.

My heart flutters and warmth spreads through my belly. How can I deny the beauty of my soul with your voice firmly proclaiming it?

Your soul in proximity to mine makes me want to sing again. Inspires the words to find their partners and dance. Settles embers in my belly of satisfaction, of sensuality, of adoration, of desire. 

***

Your words lay sweetly upon my flesh. 

***

Telling my body the story of joyful yearning. Nibbling and pricking at pale skin. Waking me and telling me I am alive. That I belong.

Heat rises and goosebumps flush across the expanse of my body. I am live wires and reactivity - you have awakened me. Each word in my ear a flash of flame in my core.

Words that move through me like a roiling river. Waves rolling through each limb, flooding through my veins. Finding and connecting every nerve to your voice.

Grounded in affirmation, like vines entangling a willowy tree until it is draped in young green. Encapsulated and made new. Bound in an effort to clothe in ecstasy.

The pleasure of words finding and knowing my soul, pulsing through my weary flesh, giving new life. Finding reclamation. 

***

Your words lay sweetly upon my soul.

***

Telling me I am safe. I am well. That you will tether me to secure ground. 

My soul sighs.

I am. I am. I long to be. 


Published 
Written by HoneyandLilac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments