Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Wife's Date

"Dealing with your wife's first date."

72
18 Comments 18
3.8k Views 3.8k
865 words 865 words

Author's Notes

"OK, folks. This is all made up. The characters are all fake and over 18 years old (of course). If it sounds like any other story, that may be caused by so many other cuckold stories."

Your Wife’s Date

When reading the following, please think about your wife or girlfriend.

---------------------

The movement of the clock hands had slowed dramatically as the end of the Friday workday finally drew closer. All day long the erotic images of your wife with another man played over and over in a loop in your head. Your mind was a mess as as jealousy and lust battled. Finally, when you could not take it anymore, you grabbed your keys and headed for home. The endless traffic drove you into a panic as you had to get home to see your beloved wife before she left. Not just left, but left with another man for a date. Fuck it, it was not just a date, it was to spend the night in his bed as his whore.

As you enter your home that you have shared with your lovely wife, you could hear the faint sound of a sexy sax playing. Memories of that sound from old porn movies added to your inflating dick. You called out to your wife and were happy to hear her reply, “Baby, I will be right down.”

Watching the stairs from the side, you saw the first black high heel appear. It was like you were watching that Hollywood movie when the young girl appears to music as she slowly walks down the stairs for her prom date. Tall platformed black heels stepped down to reveal long shapely legs. Just when you thought she may have no cloths on, a black miniskirt appeared. A few steps more revealed a dark blood red top. But what took you breath away was her hair. It was up and the color was back to that when you first met her. The color you had been asking her to go back to for years.

You were in shock. Never before had you seen your wife look hotter than she was right now. When she turned you could see that top had a plunging neckline that showed a large amount of cleavage that had been pushed up from a shelf bra. The outline of her nipples and areolas clearly shown through the dark red silk. With the new hair color, the new clothes and shoes, your wife had dressed like a prostitute.

But looking at her brought back vivid memories of that young girl that stole your heart all those years ago. With her hair colored back to that color you loved when you first met her, how you realized that you loved this woman more than anything.

Curvyhips1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Curvyhips1

She was even walking more sexually as she placed one foot in front of the other as she approached you. Getting close you smelled that sweet perfume. The one you gave her for Christmas. The one she had never worn because she had said it made her smell like a stripper. God, where had this woman been?

That is when jealousy reared its ugly head as you realized that she did this all for another man. Every time you suggested going bra-less, or wearing a miniskirt, the sexy perfume, you were quickly shut down. But now she did this… did this all for him!

She always knows how to read your face. “What’s wrong? Isn’t this what you want me to wear? I know it’s what he wants.” She teased you in the most sexual tones as her finger traced your jawline as her sexy smile emerged. “I am so excited for tonight; do you want to see how turned on your slutty wife is?”

She walked over to the chair that you usually sit in to watch TV, sat back spreading her legs before you. There in her red thong had a noticeable wet spot. She was so wet for this guy that it soaked right through the thin material. Hooking each leg over the armrests of the chair she said, “Why don’t you get down and eat my wet pussy while I think about his big cock easily sliding deep into me. We don't have long, so hurry before he comes to take me away to use as his slut for the night.”

Being weakened by lust, you quickly dropped to your knees. When you went to move the thong to the side she said, “Why don’t you just take it off? It will make it a lot easier for him to get to your wife's pussy.” With that she lifted her ass, and you removed it. You know it was lame but when you smelled her thong, it smelled of that stripper perfume. You know you will save it to torture yourself later this evening while she is letting him use that pussy that once belonged to just you.

Her vagina was very swollen, wet and opened wide like a valley. You could not help but see how she was looking forward to another man’s cock. Lust overtook you as you began to lick her deeply enjoying her juices. You fed on her sex until you heard it. The doorbell rang. You felt her spasm as you tasted her pussy as she came all over your face.

Published 
Written by dtswingers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments