Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young military guys

"Wife became the neighborhood slut."

34
8 Comments 8
25.4k Views 25.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

My wife Ann and I have been married for just over ten years. We met just out of high school and got married. She is twenty-nine, five-foot-six, one hundred and twenty pounds with perky C cup tits. We moved to San Diego, CA a few years ago close to a Navy base. I work long hours on base as a financial advisor and my wife recently got a job working on base as a lifeguard at one of the swimming pools. Our son just turned five years old and started kindergarten last September so she told me she wanted to get a job to work while he was in school. I thought this would be great for our marriage to have some extra income. I never thought it would turn into what it is now.

After just a few weeks after she had started her job she started getting text messages late at night. She would say that her friend needed a ride home from the bar and she would just get up and leave right away without coming home until hours later. Sometimes she would say that her boss had texted her asking her to open the pool up early for the marines to swim.

She would come up with random excuses at odd hours and just disappear. I started getting suspicious so when she was asleep one night I looked through her phone and I couldn't believe what I saw. She had several pictures of guys dicks, naked pictures of her and one that I thought might be her lips around a huge dick but it didn't show her whole face so I couldn't be sure. 

I decided that I would take a vacation from work so I could spy on her and I didn't tell her that I had time off. Instead, I told her that I had to leave out of state for a week to work at another base. She didn't seem to care at all. I handed my friend cash and he booked a room for me in our town so my wife wouldn't know I was still around. I pretended to go to work but instead parked down the street and waited for her to leave the house so I could follow her. 

I followed her while she dropped our son off to school and then to the pool on base that she worked at. The pool was outdoors with nothing but a chain linked fence surrounding it so I just parked in the parking lot as far as I could while watching her. Within the first hour, several guys had come up and talked to her. Some of them looked like they actually touched her while they were talking. She giggled and flirted with several young fit marines until noon when she had her lunch break. I wasn't prepared at all for what happened next. 

As soon as her lunch break started she headed toward the parking lot. At first, I thought I should drive away so she wouldn't see me but just as I was about to I saw her getting into a truck that wasn't hers. The truck was lifted with tinted windows so I couldn't see what was happening once she got inside. 

Five minutes had passed since she got into the truck as I waited to follow it before I realized it wasn't going to leave. She was fucking around in the truck. I was sure of it. I wanted to see what was happening so I got out of my car and walked around towards the front of the truck so I could see into the front window. 

I saw a young man, maybe twenty years old with no shirt on backward in the driver's seat with one hand behind his head and the other near his lap. I couldn't see below his chest. I kept walking closer to get a better look while trying not to be seen. 

As I moved closer I still couldn't see my wife. I paused and watched for at least fifteen minutes until I noticed the truck was shaking slightly. The young marine's head went back suddenly and his chest muscles tensed as he pushed both of his hands down holding them there. His windows were closed and I was at least fifteen feet away but I actually heard him start moaning loudly as he was pushing his hands down. I knew my wife was swallowing his load. 

I waited and watched for a while as he started to relax and lift his arms until my wife's head finally appeared moving up out of his lap. I was about to leave so she wouldn't see me. I thought she was going to get out of the truck but instead, the young marine got out of the driver seat and left the truck while my wife laid backward in the passenger seat. He walked back toward the pool and said something to a few of his buddies who were waiting there. 

One of his friends started walking toward the truck.

EnchantressKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EnchantressKellyTS

He was a very tall white guy. He looked like he was in his early twenties and was very fit with muscles showing everywhere. He was only wearing shorts and I could see his dick hanging very low in them. It looked HUGE! My wife was smiling at him as he got into the truck and started to lay back. Once again my wife's head went straight down out of sight. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't take it. 

I walked right up to the truck and knocked on the driver side door. The young marine had his head laid back with his eyes closed while he started to roll down the window. I was looking up at him and still couldn't see inside the truck because the cab was too tall.

He leaned his head to me and all he said was, "What?" 

I didn't know what to say, I knew my wife was in that truck with her mouth on his dick but all I could manage to say was, "I think that is my wife in the truck with you." 

The young marine just laid his head back, closing his eyes and said, "Good. Go away until I'm done."

As he was talking I could hear slurping noises. I actually started walking away. I knew she heard me knock on the door. I knew she heard me talk to him but she never stopped sucking his cock. Her head never came up. She didn't care at all that she had been caught and he didn't either. 

As I was walking away I saw a group of marines pointing at the truck and laughing. They all knew exactly what was happening. I waited for a few minutes before I went back to the truck and opened the passenger side door this time. 

I saw my wife with her bikini bottoms facing me and her head all the way down in his lap. She was sucking as fast and deep as she could while stroking his dick with both hands. His dick was rock hard and at least nine inches. It was the thickest cock I've ever seen.

I said, "Babe what are you doing?" while grabbing her leg.

It didn't phase her at all or slow her down. She actually started sucking faster and harder. 

The young marine rolled his head slowly toward me opening his eyes and said, "What does it look like? She's sucking my dick, dude. If you want to watch then get in the backseat and close the door or get the fuck out of here." 

My wife finally stopped but just long enough to laugh and say, "No, if he wants to watch he can watch us at home."

I didn't know what to do. I stood there absolutely humiliated as he pushed her head back down and she continued sucking his gigantic cock. He took his hand off her head only long enough to grab the door and slam it shut before pushing her head back down.

I watched from outside of the truck until I heard her start to choke while he let out a moan and yelled, "Swallow it all slut."

He kept pushing her head hard until she finally threw her head up gasping for air with cum dripping down her entire face on to her bikini. 

She laid back and smiled with cum all over her face while he was pulling up his shorts.

When she finally got out of the truck wiping the cum off of her chin, she looked at me and said, "I don't care what you think. These guys are hot and I will suck or fuck any of them that ask me to."

I didn't say anything. I just walked back to my car and told her I would be at home when she got there.  

A few hours later she arrived at home with two young marines in the car. They all walked straight to my bedroom laughing and told me to get out. When I started to say something one of them pushed me out of the bedroom smiling and locked the door. I heard her screaming for an hour before the door opened and they walked out of the room.

One of them said, "Don't bother dude she's done now."

As soon as I walked into the room and saw her I knew exactly what he meant. She was completely naked with her legs spread wide open. She was asleep with cum dripping out of her pussy that was stretched out. The two marines walked to my living room and turned on the TV.

Then one of them said, "We have some more friends coming over in a few hours so let her sleep man."

I just laid down next to her while waiting for her to wake up before she took six more huge marines that night.

Published 
Written by Nilesb88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments